Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Post by grixit »

Judge: enter a plea of "not guilty" and give the defendant time to reconsider his attitude in jail. Sir, you are entitled to be present for your own trial, but if you continue to be disruptive, your presence will be by video link.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The last time I posted anything of substance about Dean was last July when I wrote about him getting kicked out of a Victoria homeless shelter and moving to Duncan. He was getting desperate for places to stay that offered him welfare and free accommodation, his rock-bottom non-negotiable terms for bestowing his presence on a lucky municipality. On September 12th I wrote;
He has himself down as living in Duncan on the Island, nice town, I stay there frequently, but that's about it. All of his Facebook postings for the last few months have been cut and pastes of stuff from his Ontario days and his nonsensical interpretations of statutes. It's been three weeks since he's posted anything at all. But, surprisingly, we have to give him credit for this much; he seems to have managed to fit into Duncan to at least the minimum extent that things haven't blown up in his face yet again and he's had to move on. But even that's just an assumption on my part. He may be long gone from Duncan. He seems to have become uncharacteristically reticent about his triumphs and tribulations.
Well, I was wrong. After a long, long absence he's been doing some Facebook postings about his personal circumstances again. Turns out that he fit in at Duncan as well as anywhere else, which means not at all. Someone asked him what happened to all of his possessions he'd had at Qualicum Beach after he got kicked out. It resulted in this bitter outburst;
Dean Kory
All our belongings, including our 42 foot trailer (our home) are still on the property (note - The Hobo Jungle)...Darcy and I were forced to relocate to Nanaimo for court, that's where we were released from custody told not to go back to Qualicum except once with police attendance to obtain personal belongings...but because Michael Hunt refused to pay my brother the several thousand dollars he owed him,we could not afford to retrieve our truck home and personal effects...and Naniamo (sic) RCMP harassed us to the point we had to leave town and go to Victoria, again harassed and even had our lives threatened by RCMP again so we left to Duncan and (wouldn't ya know it) RCMP threatened us again and we had to leave town, went to Tofino and YES again RCMP took us to "Pool's Land" and dropped us off in no wheres land...we then were given bus tickets by the Vancouver Island Health Authority to go to Port Alberni (the only place with social services and shelter)...and guess what? ...YEP! yet again harassed by RCMP, refused shelter and threatened...STARTING TO SEE A PATTERN?
This is "Pool's (sic) Land", apparently another hobo jungle where the RCMP dump indigents like Dean.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/599j ... in-anarchy

I assume he didn't last long there. No free food or shelter, no alcohol allowed. Although it does have one welcoming policy;
Goodliffe says he's kicked people out for bringing coke onto the premises and even for giving hallucinogens to people with mental illness, which he feels is dangerous.

He thinks Poole's is a natural choice for people with mental illness because they're accepted, and they can afford it.

"They have no money, and they're looking for community," he says, noting one of the residents suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.

And this comment;
It also tends to draw people who are outcasts, poor, or mentally ill.
If Dean wants to stay on Vancouver Island he's burning his bridges. Vancouver Island is huge, beautiful, but very, very sparsely populated. Few towns of any consequence. Duncan and Qualicum Beach, for example, are just small villages. He's back at Port Alberni, his first destination when he arrived on Vancouver Island in October 2016. In a little over a year he's done a full circle of Port Alberni, Qualicum Beach, Nanaimo, Victoria, Duncan, and back to Port Alberni and he's shit in his own nest and been tossed out of all of them except Port Alberni and picked up a batch of criminal charges along the way. I doubt it will be long before he's tossed from Port Alberni. The RCMP seem to have him in their sights. All that's really left of any size at all on the Island are Parksville, Courtney & Comox (essentially a dual municipality) and Campbell River. All are little more than villages. The only big (relatively speaking) places on the Island are Victoria and Nanaimo and he's not welcome in either. So it's going to be a hardscrabble winter for the Deanster.

This all started from this Facebook posting;
Dean Kory
13 hrs ·
So...Tomorrow my brother has a trial date set in Naniamo (sic - he lived there and can't spell it) BC where he is accused of an assault, the act of which I myself have already admitted to doing (In self defense) to a Justice in open court months ago.

My brother has an attorney and I am my brother's co accused (I'm being accused of uttering threats) and I, of course, am challenging jurisdiction by not entering a plea and requiring the Clown to show cause...you see, the Clown refuses to provide disclosure of the specific signatures of my accusers on the witness/victim statements made to police and so unless and until I am shown who's pointing a finger at me claiming to have suffered harm, loss and/or damage, their is NO CASE!

The Clown is attempting to act as a false beneficiary.
It's all part of plan to destroy Dean;
Dean Kory
This is a classic WAR TACTIC they use to keep you from being able to defend yourself...they take away your shelter, food and keep you in fear, moving you around, all the while on BAIL conditions to report changes of address and attend appointments and when its impossible to do so they blame you for breach!
They take away your food and shelter? What he really means is that his free food and shelter have been cut off and he may have to work to support himself. No wonder they're starving.
Dean Kory
Just to be safe I'll post our itinerary for today...Darcy and I are setting out now to hitch hike from Port Alberni to Naniamo, staying the night at the cold weather shelter at the Unitarian Church in Naniamo for the night and ATTENDING their corrupt court proceedings in the morning...If you don't hear from us after tomorrow, you know we got black bagged! lol!
Sounds like rock bottom to me. His followers seem to agree;
Firenze DiVeri This is truly grim reading - so sorry to hear it!! Take care and stay strong!!!
Merry Christmas Dean!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is where we stayed in Tofino for years every summer with the kids;

Turn 180d from those cabins and this is what you get;

I'd agree that it isn't as free and easy as Poole's Land and you have to pay for it but it worked for us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Looks lovely, and cold to my way of thinking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

We were actually very lucky. We went there every summer for almost a decade, always Ocean Village, and the weather was always perfect. A complete statistical aberration. As I wrote Vancouver Island is huge, very long and relatively narrow with a mountain range running north-south splitting the Island in two. Almost all of the inhabited areas are on the east side of the mountains including every place Dean has stayed in except Tofino. There's a reason for the preference for the east coast.

Vancouver has, overall, very pleasant sheltered weather even though it's a Pacific ocean seaport. That's because Vancouver Island is a barrier between it and the open ocean. The Pacific winter storms smash against the west coast of the Island, making it almost unihabitable, and beat themselves to death against the mountains. Port Alberni, while far inland, was once severely damaged by a tidal wave that surged up the inlet leading to it. The east coast of the Island and Vancouver felt nothing. Here's a map showing the geography and the inlet leading to Port Alberni. There seem to be a lot of places on the west coast but they are mostly very small villages. They have a combined permanent population of maybe, at most, say 8,000 including Tofino and Uculet.

Note also how Vancouver Island is all coastal with no inhabited places in the centre. That's the mountains. Note also that Tofino is ground zero for storms. It's on the coast right where they make landfall and our resort, Ocean Village, is right on the open Pacific. Strangely enough Tofino is now a luxury resort area year round. Now out of any price range I would be willing to pay. It does excellent business in the winter from people who enjoy storms. They're almost guaranteed.

But we happily missed all that. Every summer morning it would be cold and foggy when we got up and we couldn't see 100 feet. Then it would burn off at about 9AM and a great day after. Dean obviously didn't fit into the milieu of a small semi-luxury resort town. Even Poole's Land, the place the RCMP dumps the derelicts, is as much a hippy haven as it is a hobo jungle. Dean and his demands for welfare would have stood out and irritated the RCMP. So he got a get out of town bus ticket to Port Alberni.

notorial dissent

Let's say I have this sneaking suspicion that there really isn't anywhere that Dean would fit in and be welcome unless he were lord of the manor or on a deserted island by himself. I just have this feeling that he is that kind of charming individual. I would suspect the local jail population wouldn't be happy with him either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

if you cant find your niche on the island as a camper living just get by type with the other great jobless on the coast you really need to rethink how big of an asshole you are. there is ample opportunity to take advantage of the great amount of alternative thinkers and lifestyles the coast embraces. you truly have to be a special kind of idiot to not be accepted.

i see a entire lifetime of fail as a person and in life if this numbskull continues. jail sentences and mentions on this board are all his future holds unless he has a serious change of attitude. best description i can think of.... dean kory is a turd.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He certainly seems to be socially disfunctional as well as being totally unwilling to be employed at anything. I assume he came to British Columbia because he'd burned his bridges in Ontario. But, instead of trying for a new life, it's becoming a repeat of Ontario. He's been here a little over a year and been tossed out of four five towns by police and is facing criminal charges. Every hostel, shelter, or campground he's stayed at has thrown him out because of his behaviour. In one of his first Facebook posts when he got here he commented on how he had to find a compliant doctor who would certify him disabled for welfare although he's never shown any indication of any disability. As you can see from his comments about how the police are trying to deny him shelter and food this goal continues.

Edit - I initially wrote "He's been here a little over a year and been tossed out of four towns by police and is facing criminal charges." Five is the correct number. In chronological order, Qualicum Beach, Nanaimo, Victoria, Duncan, Tofino. Qualicum Beach was his longest stay. Tofino was probably the shortest (I don't know how long he was in Duncan) but he'd stand out in a town that small and the RCMP had him flagged by then.

notorial dissent

I may have missed it, but I don't remember any indication that Dean or his brother for that matter were even remotely employable or had any kind of useful skill set. Somehow, I don't think being foul mouthed lay abouts qualifies.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I had to edit my prior comment. I can't even count any more.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean's Dream started out with such promise. He was having legal problems in Ontario;
Dean Kory
September 28, 2016 ·
I am, once again, being forced under threat and against my will, to attend The Ontario Court of Justice 70 Simcoe Street, Peterborough, Ontario; 9:00 am to whenever they decide to call the NAME, Sept. 29 / 2016

Respectfully I'm showing up (special restricted appearance) asking to be made fully informed of the nature and cause of the proceedings and to NOT be denied my ability to record proceedings to supplement my notes and further to have the questions in my notices, served to both the Crown and the Court, answered.

I have informed the Court through written submission that I require a translator to define certain words terms and phrases being used by the Crown and the Court to create some level of understanding so that I may be able to make fully informed decisions and facilitate an unobstructed ability to make full answer in defence if I so choose.
Wish me luck! lol!
Then he decided to throw that past life aside and head 2,500 miles west to the golden land, the British Columbia coast;
Dean Kory
October 6, 2016 ·
Off to B.C. in the morning!...going with my friend Lee and his girlfriend Mel, I will be posting daily so you all can follow along...Wish us luck!
He gave progress reports;
Dean Kory
Just made it to Sudbury at a Wallmart parking lot for the night, cold and windy but making good time and gas milg. is better than Ithought it would be!
Although he didn't seem to know exactly where he was going;
Thomas V Kennedy where you headed?

Dean Kory Victoria Island

Capri Adirim It's called Vancouver Island and Victoria is a city on it.
Then paradise;
Dean Kory
Made it to the Island!...once off the fairy we traveled to Port Alberni...this place is beautiful!
· October 13, 2016 at 6:29pm

Dean Kory
I hope this becomes home base...it's close to some of the most beautiful places on this planet!...and I'm going to see it all!
· Reply · October 30, 2016 at 10:07pm

Dean Kory
just moved here and planing to stay forever.
· October 30, 2016 at 11:18pm

Dean Kory
November 5, 2016 ·
Now that I have been here in BC a couple of weeks, I am certain that this was indeed the right choice for me.
When my friends and I first crossed on the ferry to Vancouver Island we checked out Victoria and then decided to head north to Port Alberni, a beautiful valley town!

We met a nice couple that offered us the use of their shower and they cooked us a dinner and let us crash in comfort for a few nights giving us a break from sleeping in the truck at a Walmart parking lot. The people are so friendly and amazing here. It truly is somewhat of a culture shock compared to Ontario.

We then got a mesg. from my facebook friend who happens to live on a First Nation reserve, not too far away, in Qualicum Beach and he and his wife generously offered us a place to park the truck and get the camper off, a chance to get our barrings and put down some roots.

These folks are down to earth, living simple and in a natural state, They are creating a community of "Tiny Homes" living in a way we should all be trying to achieve, low impact, self sustainable, in a way this future should be heading, Togetherness at it's finest!
Then, when he had it almost in his grasp, it all turned to shit. I've related the story, perfect contentment in his tiny home in Qualicum Beach, the sea and salt air at his doorstep, salmon for the taking! Then dark clouds, trouble, police arrest, criminal charges, tossed from town to town by ruthless uncaring authorities. I related a few days ago how he was heading to court;
My brother has an attorney and I am my brother's co accused (I'm being accused of uttering threats) and I, of course, am challenging jurisdiction by not entering a plea and requiring the Clown to show cause...you see, the Clown refuses to provide disclosure of the specific signatures of my accusers on the witness/victim statements made to police and so unless and until I am shown who's pointing a finger at me claiming to have suffered harm, loss and/or damage, their is NO CASE!
Which seems to have been a disaster for the Kory boys.Their rapidly accelerating descent is turning into yet another death-spiral. This note gives a taste;
Dean Kory
December 11 at 7:21pm ·
Everything went great at Darcys court attendance...the crown tried to force a trial without Darcy having any subpoena witnesses for his defense and his attorney started to make formal submissions while the crown witnesses were still present in the courtroom so he fired the lawyer and is now going to file civil against the crown for malishis (sic) prosecution.
Then he expanded with this angry tirade;
Dean Kory
17 hrs ·

Yes. .. as expected, corruption ruled the day when my Brother's Attorner showed up at trial without having procured, 3 MONTHS EARLIER the required and instructed subpoenas to make certain the attendance of my brother's defense witnesses. The Judge and Clown had to reschedule to July which now makes18 months of delays...pretty certain there is a Court rule that doesn't allow a statute allegation in summary convictions court to move forward past a 6 month period from the time the original charge is filed and to when it's tried... WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!...

the Justice respectfully (in all her honorable wisdom) actually tried to force a trial up my Brother's ass knowing full well Darcy was without any subpoena/witnesses for his defense ..

And if all this blatant fraud & obstruction wasn't enough, his fuckin' attorney started to make formal submissions while the Clown's witnesses were still present in the courtroom... so he fired the lawyer and is now going to file civil against the whole lot of them for malicious prosecution.

My brave Brother fired that incompetent council claiming inadequate representation ( She adamantly denied) ...looks like a malicious prosecution civil claim is in order! Lol !

The Clown Attorner has chosen to separate my brother and I into 2 separate trials even though we are co accused in the same case.. Here is why this situation elevates to a very HIGH un boring not just a run of the mill court proceeding. ..

At the very start , I educated my Brother about how to articulate his innocents and to Maintain the best possible defensive position.

His attorner was going to sell him out for certain, she will enter a not guilty plea without ever asking for a show cause hearing.

We've known this from the very start, so he waved the lawyer client privlage , instructed council to have our witnesses and evidence brought in through subpoena, and we recorded EVERYTHING. I am my Brothers keeper (and witness) so then we just sat back and waited for these "lizard people" to shed their skins & show their true colours in the exact fashion that transpired as we all knew it would.

All the evidence of collusion, inadequate council and malicious prosecution are now laid bare for all to see. I never hired any disreputable BAR. Attorner to RE-present me and so . ..all I'm doing is asking for the right to be made fully informed of BOTH nature & cause of their corrupt proceedings.

They refuse to show me any Clown witness's signatures on any alleged statements that "they say" were made to police, statements that would establish, with proof, the creation and existence of an accusatory instrument needed to validate any claim "they say" is being made, by anyone articulating all 3 elements of an act that I have willingly and knowingly and with deliberate intention, committed an actual Crime...and here's the best part...

My Brother is being railroaded in a CRIMINAL proceeding ...BUT I am being dragged against my will, forced at the point of a gun, into taking part in, and made to argue against an unsubstantiated CIVIL Claim that nobody will take liability for by simply showing me the signatures of my alleged accusers that the Clown Attorner's evidence references as nothing more than "Will-Say Notes."

?? Will-Say Notes?? You don't say...

Sounds a lot like the evidence they're NOT using to fabricate and construct cause of action, proves only that this presumed, illusory evidence itself won't exist UNTIL it's maybe said sometime in the future some day...maybe? LOL!
Dean should have known better than to have allowed his brother to retain a lawyer. Dean said himself a year ago;
Dean Kory
November 16, 2016 ·

Any of you asking for my help that have hired a "LAWYER" or plan on hiring one, DON'T!... you are literally digging your own grave!...You need to fire his/her ignorant, lying ass and learn to stand as a man/woman...until you can grasp this simple concept, this REALITY, I can be of no help to you, sorry!...

If you have hired an Attorney or Paralegal then you have entered into a contract that effectively REMOVED your rights, changed your CAPACITY and RELINQUISHED JURISDICTION and you have done this without being fully informed with complete and full disclosure. The Attorney has committed Barratry and Personage, Treason and Fraud!
Dean actually has a point with this comment;
The Judge and Clown had to reschedule to July which now makes18 months of delays...pretty certain there is a Court rule that doesn't allow a statute allegation in summary convictions court to move forward past a 6 month period from the time the original charge is filed and to when it's tried... WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!...
Although not much of one. This is what he's referring to;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jordan- ... -1.4192823

The key paragraph is here.
In a 5-4 ruling, the court said the old means of determining whether proceedings had taken too long were inadequate. Under the new framework, unreasonable delay was to be presumed if proceedings topped 18 months in provincial court or 30 months in superior court.
Dean and his brother are in Provincial Court which means the court has 18 months between laying charges and the end of the trial. Except . . . . . . The 18 month period only relates to delays caused by the Crown and the court, not delays caused by the defendant. Obviously, if delays on the defendant's part counted towards the limit, every accused would do their best to run out the clock rather than have a speedy trial. And Dean admits himself that his brother was responsible for the delay;
Yes. .. as expected, corruption ruled the day when my Brother's Attorner showed up at trial without having procured, 3 MONTHS EARLIER the required and instructed subpoenas to make certain the attendance of my brother's defense witnesses.
Much sympathy and concern for Dean except for one dissenting voice who didn't agree with Dean's legal tactics;
Shawn Folkes
Blah blah blah I just drown you out when you start talking that Dean Moran / Scott Duncan s*** all over again. Sorry as soon as you start talking any legalese sounding shit I'm just going to drown it out. Ultimately it's nothing more than rhetoric, all this "corporations Fiction's legal strawman" whatever fancy sounding words you guys want to use to dress your s*** up. You can Febreeze it all you want but s*** is still s***

Shawn Folkes

after 6 months it must be indictable and thats only if no charge has been laid.

Good luck. If either of you actually did some shit you're gonna go down and that's just how it is. I don't know the circumstances but I know the two individuals that I'm dealing with: you and your brother, and chances are you guys were up to bad shit. One of ya at the very least. Since when did leopards ever change their spots.

Sorry brother I don't know the circumstances of your story here but based on history? Just sounds like another case of the Korys dodging shit that they caused that they deserve. At the end of the day if you can't do the time don't do the crime. I have a feeling that this goes s a little bit beyond the right to travel a road.

You don't really want to change this system. Because if you did you would know that this s*** that you doing is futile, you'd simply suck this all up, and you would get deadly deadly silent. Honestly Dean for the war that is coming? As it stands right now? You're pretty useless. In fact most of us are, myself included, for I am also on their radar, like you are. The first bullet in ones Arsenal? Is to be completely Unknown by them. In this we have both failed
But a Dean defender steps to the fore!
Raymond Popple
And by the way, have you ever met Dean in person? Do you know him? Do you have any fucking clue about who he is, or what's happened? If not then you should shut the fuck up and show some damn appreciation for the knowledge he freely shares in his constant efforts to help those who are willing to help themselves
Reply · 17 hrs · Edited

Raymond Popple
Also, have you even tried doing any of your own research? Or are you just another typical keyboard warrior who shits on everyone you don't agree with?
But yes, Shawn has met Dean in person, knows him well, and has done his own research. Turns out Dean and Shawn have a history.
Shawn Folkes
I'm currently self counseling my 9th or 10th trial. Out of the nine trials I've done so far I have won eight including beating charges for choking out police officers. My present trial has been going on for about a year now and I just finished a lengthy Voir Dire. The charge is threatening to police via Facebook.

I wouldn't bother with any more tu quoque fallacious bulshit pal because if you want to measure dicks your measuring your little pinky sized pecker with a dude with cock the size of an elephant's.

So I wouldn't go there and try that s*** with me if I were you. You don't know who I am and in this game none of you out there and I mean none of you including Dean himself has walked as deep into this Rabbit Hole as I have. And Dean is going to listen to every f****** word I say because the first serious bit of time that I ever did was because of him. Remember Dean 21 months I got in juvie and you got f*** off for s*** that you did when you broke into Lisa Susie's house and stole her s*** that I went down for with you on? Yeah that's right he's going to sit down and shut up and listen to everything I have to f****** say and if you don't like what I have to say pal get the f*** out of here. I have every f****** right to be here because I have been Dean's friend for most of his life, and if I don't know who the f*** you are, and you don't know who the fuk I am, you need to shut the fuck up and show some respect.

Oh yeah Dean it was most interesting on my last court date last Thursday. Instead of my usual one police escort I had three

Did you just ask me if I've ever met Dean person? You're a f****** moron. Yesterday his son showed up to shovel a driveway that I had already taken. I used to watch him and Darcy beat each other up every single f****** day. Me and Dean have held down and simulated raping men in jail. When Darcy walked in and nobody could tell the difference between him and Dean? I knew the difference between the two of them immediately. I know his older brother Mike. I know his mother. I've eaten in this house from when I was young as 15 years old. So pal get the f*** out of here.

More of your tu quoque fallacious bulshit you're sitting here trying to attack me personally and buddy you're attacking the wrong f****** dude with this annoying "do you know Dean personally" shit or me having extensive experience with all this illegal s***. You continue to try to attack me and not address anything that I've actually said typical pansy pussy bulshit
I share Shawns opinion in one respect. Dean and Darcy are screwed and it's all self-inflicted.

notorial dissent

I keep wondering how Dean got so "educated". If he gets any more "educated" he's going to spend what's left of his otherwise wasted life in prison. There's dumb, and then there's Dean I guess.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Burnaby49 wrote: Dean actually has a point with this comment;
The Judge and Clown had to reschedule to July which now makes18 months of delays...pretty certain there is a Court rule that doesn't allow a statute allegation in summary convictions court to move forward past a 6 month period from the time the original charge is filed and to when it's tried... WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!...
Although not much of one. This is what he's referring to;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jordan- ... -1.4192823

The key paragraph is here.
In a 5-4 ruling, the court said the old means of determining whether proceedings had taken too long were inadequate. Under the new framework, unreasonable delay was to be presumed if proceedings topped 18 months in provincial court or 30 months in superior court.
I think he's confusing his right to a trial within a reasonable time with the limtiation period to prosecute charges summarily.

From s.786(2) of ye olde criminal code:
No proceedings shall be instituted more than six months after the time when the subject-matter of the proceedings arose, unless the prosecutor and the defendant so agree.
Sometimes an offence will originally be charged as indictable, but the defence will plea bargain it down to summary conviction. The exception to the limitation period exists because this often happens beyond the 6-month deadline to charge the accused summarily. Generally it'll be advantageous for a defendant to want a summary conviction prosecution as they carry lesser penalties if found guilty and a shorter wait time get pardoned.

And even if his trial does get delayed beyond that 18 month threshold, the Crown will have an easy time justifying it, as the delay is entirely the doing of the Kory bros. bullshit.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You might be right about Dean confusing the indictment limit with the Jordan limit but I doubt it. He seems to know next to nothing about the court process regardless of all his claimed expertise and his Ontario court experience. But who knows with him?

If we accept Dean Kory's statment that the next hearing is 18 months into the process it gives us a significant piece of information. I can attest from personal experience that both judges and Crown Counsel are acutely aware of the Jordan time limits. Yet in this case both are fine with exceeding the 18 month limit. Crown didn't (in Dean's telling of the story) seem to have requested an earlier date and judge apparently didn't try to expedite the case. This would indicate that both the judge and the Crown consider all of the delay to be entirely the Kory's fault and therefore exclude from the Jordan total.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Shawn Folkes talks a good game about how the Korys are legal incompetents (admittedly it's hard to disagree) While Shawn himself is a legal wizard;
Shawn Folkes
I'm currently self counseling my 9th or 10th trial. Out of the nine trials I've done so far I have won eight including beating charges for choking out police officers. My present trial has been going on for about a year now and I just finished a lengthy Voir Dire. The charge is threatening to police via Facebook.
But, unsupported, that's just puffery. Anybody can make up unverifiable stories. Is there any way to check Shawn out? Of course there is, one of his many, many criminal convictions gives a list!
[16] The court ordered a Pre-Sentence Report (PSR). It was made exhibit 3 on consent. Ms. Heather Iviney, the probation officer who wrote the report, stated that Mr. Folkes cooperated with her, but I would classify the report as mildly negative.

[17] The Report reveals the following which is germane to sentencing. Mr. Folkes has a criminal record (exhibit 1) that starts in 1984 when he was a youth, and ends in 2010. The PSR contains the record. He has convictions in 1984 (as a youth) and then his adult record begins in 1987 and continues through 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 2001, and 2010. The offences of which he was convicted are break and enter and theft, escape lawful custody, theft, possession of weapons, forcible confinement, aggravated assault, possession of property obtained by crime, mischief, possession of a narcotic, fail to comply with a recognizance and with probation, assault cause bodily harm, obstruct police, unlawfully in a dwelling, and fail to appear in court. His longest sentence was four years for aggravated assault in 1987. He does not have any driving related convictions on his record.

[59] Thirdly, Mr. Folkes does not inform his solicited petitioners that he has a criminal record with 18 adult convictions and five youth court findings of guilt on it.
Oops! I guess none of those were the nine or ten he did himself. Except that the quote comes from one that he self represented;

R. v. Folkes
2010 ONCJ 326
http://canlii.ca/t/2c2c1

This, and a case considered below, are all that I can find but, as the above case shows, Shawn, at age 42 in 2010, had a lifetime of crime behind him. Convicted crime. This is what started the ball rolling in this case;
[3] On September 20, 2007 in the City of Brampton at approximately 11:40 p.m., Mr. Folkes, whose licence was suspended for unpaid fines, was driving home. He hit Mr. Robert Rudderham, who was jaywalking across Bramalea Road. Ms. Thompson, a Crown witness, testified that Mr. Rudderham was stumbling across the road. Mr. Rudderham’s wife testified that on the night in question he went to a bar. Therefore, it is possible that he was inebriated.
But that wasn't the crime, this was;
[9] There was a townhouse complex across the street from where the accident occurred, but Mr. Folkes did not go there to seek help for Mr. Rudderham. Instead, he drove to the parking lot of a medical building about 180 meters away, and parked the car within view of the scene of the accident. He left the keys in the ignition and walked to a Petro Canada gas station where he spoke to Mr. Mukhtar, the attendant, and shortly after to Officer Bruce who pulled into the station looking for the driver who hit Mr. Rudderham, who was reportedly heading in the direction of the gas station.
Resulting in;
[1] These are reasons for sentence for Shawn Cornell Bertrand Folks on the charges of failing to remain at the scene of an accident, contrary to s. 252 (1) (a) of the Criminal Code and of driving while his licence was suspended contrary to s. 53 Highway Traffic Act.
His personal circumstances are pretty bleak. In 2010 he was broke, unemployed, and essentially unemployable;
[21] He completed the second year of an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto in English, history and psychology. He left school to work. He worked at Bell Canada for seven and a half years. Now he has trouble finding employment because of his criminal record. He was recently laid off due to the recession and his financial situation is dire. He currently receives $555.85 a month from social assistance. His rent is $540.00 a month. He is trying to obtain government funds in order to return to school to pursue employment in the renewable energy sector. In the meantime, he is looking for work in this area. He augments his income by working as a personal trainer.
This is what the" personal trainer" comment refers to;

https://www.facebook.com/saiyanshawn

If nothing else Shaw tries to stay in good shape. Not a couch potato lump like Burnaby49. Or at least he was in good shape. Jail is killing him;
Shawn Folkes Lol I'm at the point where a TV dinner is nothing but duel, esp since I eat pretty clean most of the time. Diet ain't my problem.

Affording a full proper diet is.

I'll fix what is for next year, starting with sleeping in MY bed again and not a stinky beat up old couch.
Physio would go a huge way to getting mW to 100%.
I have no idea what I could do. Looking at these videos? Honesty?
I hate them. They all auck absolute shit. Friends are either naive or polite because really? I bite ass.
But I KNOW why.
I simply CANT push too hard. When I so I feel the injuries kick in, and some jumps were dead flat because of the disc trauma to my lower back.

If my back was like it used to be up til recently (before I went to jail where the mattresses destroyed my spine) and both legs had time to not just heal but weight train specific for jumping... I think a few more records will fall.

So now I heal and repair. Is gave enough time to put out a good showing at the World's, but you know the dealio with that
What goes around comes around as they say. He was convicted of theft but went into a rant about killing people when this bike was stolen from him. He said it was worth about $6,000;

Shawn Folkes
I have a lead
Theres kids where the theif lives
I dont wanna bring out you know who cuz we ll know what HE will do

Thats the problem. Im sick like that (SICK...as in literally), and after it serious complexes my conscience

Most people...end up copping out...me..
I end up biting pieces of them off
All that martial arts shit eh?
I use it...yep... but hahahaha only in the dirtiest most vicious ways
See...I know how to easily kill...with ONE bite.
Just like I wouldnt ...shit Im sliding again.

We dont need to hear me goin off with my twisted nonsense. I MUST give this up to God to fix...if he so chooses. THIS...would be one hell of a test...wouldnt it.

So yes...I have a lead. I might just go, find where it is...and ask for it back. No violence no cops.

And if they have it and dont give it back well when I kill them THEN it will be justified, and ya cant complain when Ilet bad Shawn out, because NO Shawns deal with po-po. I only reported this to block out any pawn shops
1 · August 18, 2015 at 10:01am
Anyhow, back to sentencing. This is what the two sides wanted;

The Position of the parties
[26] For the fail to remain charge, Ms. Hackett, the Crown, asks for a sentence of between 12 and 15 months, an 18 month driving prohibition and a DNA order. She does not seek a probation order. For the driving while suspended charge she asks for a fine of $2,500.00.

[27] Mr. Folkes seeks a conditional sentence of between 6 to 18 months with the maximum community service work for the fail to remain charge. Regarding the driving while suspended, he just said that he cannot pay the fine that the Crown is requesting.
So the judge, in determining an appropriate sentence, considered mitigating and aggravating circumstances. Mitigating was easy;
Mitigating circumstances

[47] I find that there are no weighty mitigating factors in this case. There are no aspects of the case itself that provide mitigation for Mr. Folkes. There are a few somewhat attenuated mitigating circumstances in his personal life, such as, the volunteer work that Mr. Folkes says he does in his community. With the exception of the letter from Durham Outlook for the Needy St. Vincent Pallotti’s Kitchen, the information that he provided about the extent and duration of this work is unclear.

[48] The PSR relates that Mr. Folkes had a difficult upbringing because he did not get along with his father and he was the only black kid in school. He also spent two years in the care of the Children’s Aid Society. But there is no direct connection between these things and the commission of this offence.
Aggravating, on the other hand;
[50] On the other hand, there are significant aggravating circumstances to consider. The nature of the offence is serious. Mr. Folkes hit Mr. Rudderham and injured him severely, and knowing this, he left him on the side of the road and drove away. Then he concocted a lie to cover this up and told it to Mr. Mukhtar, the gas station attendant, and to Officer Bruce. He continued telling this lie right through the trial. He lied under oath when he said that he did not tell Mr. Mukhtar and Officer Bruce that his car had been stolen. In his submissions to sentence, Mr. Folkes conceded that he thought of himself first instead of thinking of helping Mr. Rudderham.

[51] Mr. Folkes argued that he reacted spontaneously and in a panic when he misled Officer Bruce. I do not accept this. Although he did not have much time to come up with the story about his car having been stolen, Mr. Folkes is an intelligent and articulate person fully capable of manufacturing this story in this short period. I find that this was a calculated and premeditated effort to avoid responsibility for what he did. He had already told the lie to Mr. Mukhtar when he told it to Officer Bruce. There is no spontaneity in that. Therefore, even up to the end Mr. Folkes is trying to excuse himself and avoid responsibility for what he did.

[52] Mr. Folkes has a criminal record. Although it does not have any convictions for driving offences, it still must be considered as evidence that Mr. Folkes has on many occasions not been a law abiding citizen.

[53] Mr. Folkes is not a particularly remorseful person. In the sentencing hearing, he told the court that he wished that he could apologize to Mr. Rudderham, but he has not done so. Ms. Iviney, the author of the PSR said that he minimized “his accountability with regards to the entire accident and did not appear to appreciate the potential impact of driving a vehicle without a valid driver’s license” (Page 6). In his submissions to sentence, Mr. Folkes stated that he was minimizing the suspension itself, not the failing to remain charge.

[54] This may be so, but the suspension of his driving privileges was not something to be minimized and it shows a lack of appreciation for the seriousness of the conduct which resulted in the suspension, and of the law that mandated the suspension of his driving privileges. Had he heeded the law and not driven he would not have hit Mr. Rudderham. I note that Ms. Iviney’s perception accords with Mr. Folkes’s attitude of trying to avoid responsibility for his actions in this case.
Although this one needs a bit of explanation;
Had he heeded the law and not driven he would not have hit Mr. Rudderham.
The judge was referring to the fact that Shawn's license was suspended so that he could not legally drive. Had he followed the law and not driven while suspended he wouldn't have run Rudderham down.

Anyhow Shawn, like every reforming criminal, was just on the cusp of a new life when, though no fault of his own, shit happened again and screwed him. Judge wasn't buying it
3. Mr. Folkes states that he is “on the cusp of getting my life re-focused, after getting laid off, and possible incarceration will be a HUGE set back…one that will be extremely difficult to overcome.” There was very little, if any evidence of this.
This is how it ended up;
Conclusion

[63] After considering all of the circumstances, the submissions of the Crown and of the defence, and the law cited above, I conclude that the appropriate sentence for the fail to remain offence is 15 months in jail minus the value of his pre-trial detention (48 days), which results in a sentence of 13 months and 12 days. I find that a conditional sentence is not appropriate in these circumstances because it would not adequately satisfy the principles of deterrence, denunciation and retribution for Mr. Folkes’s “grave failure to comport with the standards of humanity and decency.” It would not be consistent with the fundamental purpose and principles of sentencing set out in ss. 718 to 718.2 of the Criminal Code. Given Mr. Folkes’s self-excusing attitude regarding his behaviour, rehabilitation is not a viable concern because it is doubtful that Mr. Folkes thinks that he needs it.

[64] I will impose a driving prohibition pursuant to s. 259 (2) (b) of the Criminal Code for a period of 18 months.

[65] Failing to remain at the scene of an accident is a secondary designated offence. I order that Mr. Folkes give a sample of his DNA pursuant to s.487.051 (3) (b) of the Criminal Code.

[66] There will be a fine of $500.00 for the offence of driving while his licence was suspended contrary to the Highway Traffic Act. Mr. Folkes’s economic circumstances are dire and it would be inappropriate to impose a higher fine. He will have 12 months to pay the fine from the time of his release from jail.
This didn't end the story. There was a follow-up case where Rudderham, the guy Folkes ran over, sued everybody even peripherally involved;

Rudderham v. Folkes
2012 ONCA 603
http://canlii.ca/t/fsqj9

The cited case is an appeal from an unreported case. Unreported for the simple reason that it was dismissed before trial;
[1] The appellant is challenging the summary judgment dismissing the action against the respondent. While the motion judge did not have the benefit of Combined Air Mechanical Services Inc. v. Flesch, 2011 ONCA 764 (CanLII), his reasons made clear that he was able to develop a full appreciation of the appellant’s case against the respondent.
The appellants in the appeal were; Robert Allan Rudderham (jaywalking victim), Jeannette Padilla (victim's wife?), Robert Rudderham and Alexandra Rudderham, minors under the age of eighteen years (victim's children?).

The defendants were; Shawn Folkes, Mary Lloyd (owner of car Shawn was driving), 1707508 Ontario Limited c.o.b. as TJ’s Grill & Bar (where Rudderham was drinking) and Personal Insurance Company of Canada (probably the car insurer).

This tells the story;
[2] As he was entitled to do, the motion judge engaged in a limited weighing of the evidence and concluded he had no doubt that the only clear and detailed evidence that could underpin a trial judge’s fact finding was that of the respondent, and that any inconsistencies with the appellant’s evidence were relatively minor and did not go to any over service by the respondent. He went further and found as well that the appellant had no evidence of over service at all.

[3] In our view on this record, these conclusions were entirely justified. The appeal must be dismissed. Costs to the respondent fixed at $10,000, inclusive of disbursements and applicable taxes.
"over service" means serving alcohol to somebody obviously drunk. So Rudderham was suing Folkes for running him down, Mary Lloyd for supplying him with the means to run him down, the insurance company to pay whatever court awards were made against Mary, and the bar for serving him too much booze which, assumedly, had him stumbling across the road in front of Shawn.

I'm assuming that the original lawsuit was dismissed because the evidence showed that the accident was Rudderham's own fault.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean wants our help!

"PLEASE SHARE THE HELL OUT OF THIS POST TO HELP PROTECT ME!..."

Well, as always, Quatloos is there for you Dean. I'm honouring your request by repeating your post below. The gist is in the first paragraph;
I am about to be forced to face a trial (accused of a crime I did not commit) in their corrupt administrative courts on Jan. 31 here in British Columbia and I am attempting to put The Charter of Rights and Freedoms into practical use (AS IS MY RIGHT!) by requiring the PROPER administration of justice, invoking my full legal rights mentioned in their statute law that they are supposed to have a duty and obligation to recognize and allow EVERYONE to use section 7 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, as INTENDED, a SHIELD, in the way we are guaranteed/supposed to be able to use it, so as to (IN EFFECT) be protected from this exact type of violation of our fundamental human rights protected by the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" and the rights expressed in the "Covenant on Civil and Political Rights."
In other words his criminal trial (I believe for assault) is coming up regardless of his best efforts to stop it through sovereign-based proof that he's not the Dean Kory who was charged. This is section 7 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms that the Nanaimo court is cruelly denying him;
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
Of course it may just be a misunderstanding. I'm guessing that the court has a different take on what constitutes "fundamental justice" than Dean does. No doubt Dean has done his best to educate them on the issue and the fact that they don't agree with him is obviously prima facie evidence that the court must be irredeemably corrupt. And, yes indeed, there it is;
I guess I can only follow the process outlined by this jurisdictions procedures and just hold the corrupt judiciary to task...I stand and respectfully state my position clearly and they will do as they wish and if they violate my rights once again, I file to the Superior Court and expose them.
The British Columbia Court of Appeal, great idea Dean! No doubt they are eagerly awaiting a chance to have you spew your gibberish at them. But what if they are as corrupt as the Provincial Court of British Columbia? You've said that every court you've ever dealt with is corrupt, both in Ontario and British Columbia. Why do you think that the British Columbia Court of Appeal will be any different? Why won't it just crap on you like every other court has done regardless of the merit of you case?

And again, as always, his friends are there for him too;
Sandy Riley Did you try signing ... name
Or VC name! I tried n failed
Corrupt demons from satanic star chamber are dangerous
Be nit afraid my friend, they exist off fear!
But, apart from the satanic star chamber nonsense Dean did get some practical advice for once. Emulate a crazy Scotsman!
Karen Shanks dean this might sound like a long shot but have you looked at youtube channel called rob ess. if you can listen without prejudice to the plane scots language there's every chance robert has had a similar experience to the one you face.
This is rob ess;
rob ess Published on Dec 31, 2017
robert went into to the court venue and verified that he was the living man in private capacity under full liability that had life. he kept that stance all the way through the trial where no crime in law was committed. the case was based on corruption false charge and a man and a woman bearing false witness against the living man robert. the man presented his own case the man never used a prostitute known as solicitor. robert says at the end of the trial fraud the man robert was given a £200 pound fine for the fiction the legal person that the man is not paying for and he wont be doing community service either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udx1H90BHOs

And Dean's a fan!
Dean Kory I was actually watching him this morning, been watching him for a while...I only need to follow the process outlined by this jurisdictions procedures and just hold the corrupt judiciary to task...I stand and respectfully state my position clearly and they will do as they wish and if they violate my rights once again, I file to the Superior Court and expose them.
rob ess is Robert Sproul, an individual much mocked by our United Kingdom contributors;

search.php?keywords=sproul

Dean is struggling on all fronts. Now even "fucking retarded" Facebook is after him and, just like the courts, is violating his Charter rights and International LAW!
Dean Kory Facebook removed my post of a youtube video that consists only of discussions on fundamental human rights and freedoms and how to exercise them. Facebook claims this youtube video violates their "community standards" and, to them, "looks like spam."

"Law comes in the great delusion" look it up on youtube and see for yourselves how absolutely fucking retarded facebook's claim actually is. This action taken by facbook to block this type of content ITSELF actually,clearly violates not only ("community standards") but also International LAW and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms!
This is the one question Dean seems a touch shy about answering;
Allan Stirling Brown What is the accused crime?
This is Dean's full posting pleading for protection;
Dean Kory
4 hrs ·

PLEASE SHARE THE HELL OUT OF THIS POST TO HELP PROTECT ME!...

I am about to be forced to face a trial (accused of a crime I did not commit) in their corrupt administrative courts on Jan. 31 here in British Columbia and I am attempting to put The Charter of Rights and Freedoms into practical use (AS IS MY RIGHT!) by requiring the PROPER administration of justice, invoking my full legal rights mentioned in their statute law that they are supposed to have a duty and obligation to recognize and allow EVERYONE to use section 7 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, as INTENDED, a SHIELD, in the way we are guaranteed/supposed to be able to use it, so as to (IN EFFECT) be protected from this exact type of violation of our fundamental human rights protected by the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" and the rights expressed in the "Covenant on Civil and Political Rights."

This deliberately deceptive practice & procedure of incorrect presumption administered by the Court to BLOCK our ability to acess the Charter protections through threat coercion and undue influence, fraudulently and criminally, hides from us all our rights and force an identity/entity upon us that has no ability to access Charter Rights or the Rights of a Human Being/ Natural Person with full Legal Rights and KIDNAP us FORCING us into their jurisdiction, Quazi in nature (civil proceedings yet charged under the criminal code) where they clearly state in the rules that they need NOT follow usual rules of court procedure and the rules of evidence.

When I was being arrested, the officer went through the indoctrinated motions of reading the rights and he even states in his evidence that he "Believes that I adhere to Freeman on the Land ideology" simply because I said I do not need a lawyer and that I do not understand the rights as he read them to me (THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE OF DISCRIMINATION!)...then again at the bail hearing I attempted to clearly identify who and what I am to the Justice of the Peace by qualifying my autograph on the release agreement but the court officer interrupted me stating to the Justice he "Believes the court would not accept the document as I was marking it in an unacceptable manner" ( where the fuck did this cop get his law degree!") ???...The JP took the paper and told me I had to signe it in the same form as the LEGAL NAME as it appears on the docket or else I would NOT be released...This is not providing me my RIGHT TO REASONABLE BAIL!

I guess I can only follow the process outlined by this jurisdictions procedures and just hold the corrupt judiciary to task...I stand and respectfully state my position clearly and they will do as they wish and if they violate my rights once again, I file to the Superior Court and expose them.

After all, RESPECTFULLY, that's all that can be expected of any man and, at least in this reality, is all we are able do!

If I succeed in this fight, the PUBLIC court record created will be seen as a win (TRUTH exposed and articulated as case law!) that we all can then apply and use in our own matters.
https://www.facebook.com/dean.kory/post ... 1724894305

notorial dissent

I wonder if he realizes what a pratt drama queen he sounds like.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean's just about hit rock-bottom;
Dean Kory added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·

I have been put in a shitty situation tonight...my Brother and I were splitting on a motel room on a month to month and we had planned to get our 43 foot trailer and pick up truck from Qualicum and park it here in Port and live in it to save a few bucks but Christmas day when we showed up to get everything we learned the truck was stolen and the trailer was unlawfully entered by our old landlord and it was trashed.
Everything we owned destroyed and/or stolen so...Darcy went to the main land with all our rent $ to buy an RV or Van so we could still make the move but he ran into his x wife and he was absolutely shocked by the terrible condition she's in ( on the streets, drugs ect.)
His little boy was taken by child protection services so he lost it and took off to Nova Scotia to get his son back.
He had to mesg. me with this news and tell me he's not able to come back and needs our money now for travel.
I have to be out of here tomorrow, no money and no car and no way to pack up all this stuff and lug it out and nowhere to go.
When life throws you curve balls!
I have to find a way to get our trailer off that property so I have a place to live...cops are dealing with the stolen truck issue.
I'm gettin too old for this shit. lol!
Wish me luck!
But he's ever the optimist!
Dean Kory I'm certain the winds will change, they always do.
He's even considering that dreaded last resort, work;
Dean Kory My Brother left all his tattoo equipment behind...guess I better start working!
And solid support from his friends;
Adam Thomas Friggin shit k**ts that did that to you n Your bro.
But, more tangibly, Dean, again ever the optimist, always keeps a GoFundMe account open just in case anybody wants to chip in a few bucks. No doubt his many FB friends will see him through.

https://www.facebook.com/dean.kory?fref=nf

notorial dissent

Sad and scary. My opinion FWIW, is that the absolute last thing that child needs back in his life is either of his parents. They aren't competent to take care of themselves, let alone a child.

I suspect that the next thing we'll hear is that Darcy has been arrested for attempting to retrieve his son and that won't go at all well. Dean's freedom is fast coming to an end with his trial date approaching, and I would expect Darcy will be a no show for assorted reasons. Things ARE NOT going well.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I knew that no adversity was going to keep Dean down. Last we'd heard from him he'd hit bottom. His brother had run off with whatever little money they had leaving Dean dead broke in a cheap motel room he couldn't pay for. He was facing imminent eviction and police harassment.

But that was then, this is now. The first and most important thing he did after assessing the situation was to open up an avenue for us all to give him money. Why? Because he wants it and he's somehow stepped back from the precipice of getting it by actually performing paid work;
Dean Kory If you would like to help me out, my good friend has offered to allow the use of his paypal account...Thank You Micheal!

Dean Kory or: My friend's bank details will allow you another option...Account No: XXX-XXX Financial Institution No: XXX Branch Transit No: XXXXX
Things started looking up immediately!
Dean Kory Absolutely amazing!...a facebook friend surprised me this morning with a generous gift of $100 to my friend's paypal account for me, this helps more than I can even express...humbling!
And Dean was still full of fight;
Dean Kory If the corrupt disreputable British Columbia Courts think I'm not going to record their crimes against humanity, they are in for a surprise because I know how to publicly jump through the porthole exposing their criminal game for all to witness!
Then a reprieve on eviction. It started with one of Dean's so-called friends making a grossly offensive suggestion;
Zoe Smith I cant imagine how that feels Dean..How horrible..it is so cold out..Is he a decent man? Would he understand your siruarion? Maybe he has work you can do.
Dean replied that his landlord was only in the business of operating a motel to make money;
Dean Kory he is strictly business in a cold manner...but I won't judge him before I get a chance to speak to him about this...I have only seen him twice, both times when I was paying full rent so he was Happy!
Then this;
Dean Kory
January 3 at 8:32pm ·
Landlord hasn't come a knock'n today yet so I believe I'm safe from the cold at least for tonight!...What a horrible feeling deep in the gut this type of situation( the not knowing) generates inside a man.

If you would like to help, my good friend has offered to allow the use of his paypal account...Thank You Micheal!

I'm guessing Dean got landlord leniency because it's winter in Port Alberni and there's nobody else who wants Dean's room. Port Alberni used to be a very prosperous blue-collar town. For decades it had a very stable year-round economy with a major pulp mill and logging as the core of its employment. That's all gone now, the city is economically destitute. The last time wife and I went to Port Alberni, on a Saturday in summer, the downtown was totally dead. Port Alberni is in an absolutely beautiful area with hunting and fishing and is the gateway to Tofino (we were passing through to Tofino) so there are some summer tourists but there are no winter activities to draw visitors. So it's quite possible that Dean's landlord, with plenty of vacancies, figures he'll take the chance that Dean will pay eventually.

Then the money started pouring in!
Steve Gardner hope this helps...
Dean Kory Shit YES it does!...Thanks a bundle!...You'll have all the help you need from me whenever you need it. After all, we are all in this together

Then Dean came up with a new direction for his life! Get away from Facebook and do the role he was born to do, video blogging;
Dean Kory
January 4 at 4:47pm ·
It has been suggested to me by many of my friends and supporters that I should start doing video blogs...I love the idea and feel I could reach a hell of a lot more people that way.

I would also like to set up public speaking engagements this summer where I would be able to interact with a wider audience on a deeper personal level and articulate to them many of my first hand experiences and exchange information so that others that are just not on line or use facebook can participate too.

I'm not well equipped for the task yet and so I'm going to focus on getting a better computer, mics and projector.

I will be putting a small team together to help make this worth while venture a reality.

I will not be charging a fee for this information like so many others in the freedom movement do because that just opens oneself up to bullshit criticisms and accusations of only trying to profit.

All Radio & Skype interview invitations are now welcomed and accepted on a scheduled basis.

If you would like to help me out, my good friend has offered to allow the use of his paypal account...Thank You Micheal!

(link deleted)

or: My friend's bank details will allow you another option...Account No: XXXX-XXX Financial Institution No: XXX Branch Transit No: XXXXX

This new year is going to be fantastic!
- Dean

P.S. All fiction will be purged!
Overwhelming fan support;
Jacy Gratton Please please please post when you are going to be doing blogs, pod cast, radio shows, from your biggest fan haahaha just kidding.

I'm not a creepy stalker. Just love to see something good come to fruition and we need, this knowledge....now more than ever
QiHiyealthanoolth TimoyKin KanMethqa Oh man that is going to be something we all need ...& you already have a style Dean...go with your first instincts...be revealing that before you talk your already shining!!! You have it !!! Show em how!!!: )
So dean repeated his instructions on how to fill the begging bowl;
Dean Kory My friend's bank details will allow you another option, Micheal Irwin - BMO... Account No: XXXX-XXX Financial Institution No: XXX Branch Transit No: XXXXX
Then heartbreak of the financial front. Willing contributors just can't seem to get the job done;
Katy McCarten You should also set up a go fund me - I am hopelessly locked out of Paypal when I tried yesterday, sorry
Katy McCarten Need an account name but I don't think I can (I'm in Aust and my account doesn't allow tfrs o/s)
Got a bill or account I could pay for you with a credit card? Or I could out $100 on your phone or soemthing...send it to kate@academybrand.com and I'll try
Katy McCarten I would really like to send you something. I've been following you work since before I found you on Facebook. You're very popular in Australia, you are the most often quoted by far and the best info!
Hit me up if there's a way to send you some $$$s (I'd need a new email address and tried it but got into an inescapable Paypal loop)
So Dean, while not yet back on his feet, seems back in the game and ready to go. A new direction in a new year. Good luck Dean, hope it's as successful as your past ventures!