Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Moderator: Burnaby49

theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Post by theSovereign1 »

LordEd wrote:No need. You self rebut.

again...very revealing that your beliefs have no substance cuz you can't seem to explain why you believe it even though I can show you are completely wrong and very wacko and insane psychopathic nihilists!
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Banned? Are you insane? Allen wants to be a new guru who replaces the old discredited burnt-out lags like Menard, Belanger, and Clifford. What better way for us to reveal that he too has nothing to offer but self-destructive craziness than to allow him to post here? Granted he is getting out of hand, cluttering up discussions with cut and paste gibberish totally unrelated to the discussion topics, but that can be easily remedied. No doubt we mods will get around to discussing him and we might well do a purge of some of his posting in a big delete binge just to tidy things up. No idea at the moment, that posting storm hit so quick it caught us off-guard. But, at least for the moment, I'm letting him go to it.

How'd all those tacit agreements work out Allan? Collected your millions yet? You seemed so happy, carefree and confident in that video. It must have worked out well for you.

well if the court was competent and there wasn't so much corruption in alberta it should have...but alas judges and the like are willing to breach basic human rights and their oaths and any rule of law whatsoever, so its quite impossible to get remedy when the gatekeepers are corrupt to the core and are willing to commit high crimes so they are not held accountable. I will be filing internationally so that these crooks can't use their vested authority to cover their ass within their own system. pretty sad that I have to move to a different country to hold PUBLIC SERVANTS accountable!

and speaking of tacit agreements...the gov officers use it all the time they believe that they have tacit agreement enough to force their CORPORATE STATUTE CODES upon the public...so its good for the goose but not the gander hey? So by your logic essentially I am not bound by anything they claim as it is tacit agreement...lmao you just defeated every government presumption and assumption for me. thanks!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

In other words, no millions.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:In other words, no millions.
Right, because as he has said now a few times, he can't beat the corrupt courts. If that is true, then I would think he would move to a place where they don't have corrupt courts.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

To : theSovereign1

You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.
Wiktionary: principal wrote:12. (obsolete) An essential point or rule; a principle.
Yes, obsolete words for obsolete (or, in fact, never accurate) interpretations of court cases in different jurisdictions.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Is there some beef between Dean Kory and Dean Clifford? Clifford calls him out in the latest video.
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

maxims do not go obsolete fools...they are accepted truths...forever. already deliberated on for centuries. wow you guys try to pass of your bullshit as learned opinions its quite hilarious!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Moderated.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

theSovereign1 wrote:maxims do not go obsolete fools..
Really, an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Maxims are worthless in all instances. They may be cute, and cover a point at one time, but they are not legally binding, and many are very outdated... Good luck with them apples.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theSovereign1 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Hanslune wrote:
Well if you are into US law (enemies foreign and domestic) and you think the government of Canada is a fraud why are you not in armed rebellion against it?

Please explain.
just so yo know your borders and countries are FICTION OF LAW and do not really exist...so you believing there is some difference in FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPALS OF LAW between fictional corporations pretty much shows your incompetence....can one be in an imaginary abstract idea? really? you are completely insane looks like to me....you believe you live in a political FICTION!!! hahahaha
You avoided the question if you believe everything is a fraud and you can find no legal remedy why are you not in armed revolt? I mean why wouldn't you be?

The only reason I can think of is that you don't actually believe the stuff you are spewing.

So again why are you not taking up arms?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theSovereign1 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:.
I will be filing internationally so that these crooks can't use their vested authority to cover their ass within their own system. pretty sad that I have to move to a different country to hold PUBLIC SERVANTS accountable! !
Wait a minute 'different countries?" aren't all countries corporate fictions?

Could you list for us which countries are really countries and which ones aren't?

Remember we don't live in your fantasy world so we need a map to understand your drivel.

Thanks
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

NYGman wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:maxims do not go obsolete fools..
Really, an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Maxims are worthless in all instances. They may be cute, and cover a point at one time, but they are not legally binding, and many are very outdated... Good luck with them apples.
I always liked:

"Better free in a foreign land than a serf at home".

So Sovereign1 if you won't fight for your freedom why not leave and go to one of the foreign countries you seem to think actually exist?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, ignoring the stuff you spew is rebuttal in and of itself, and since you are of a legalistic mind set at the moment, it happens in court cases all the time when someone, like you, files a steaming pile o' and the opposition ignores it and lets it fail on its own lack of merit, rather like all your legal filings to date. The Crown doesn't even have to do anything, once the Protonotary looks at your pile it gone for lack of anything cognizable. If that isn't a resounding rebuttal I don't know what one would be. Of course you can't file anything in court anymore can you, since it has all been rebutted by the crown and you've been declared a vexatious litigant.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jeffrey wrote:Is there some beef between Dean Kory and Dean Clifford? Clifford calls him out in the latest video.
I've just taken in interest in Dean Kory. Can you tell what you meant by "Clifford calls him out in the latest video"?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dean disses Kory in a video from around December that I can't remember but it was vague.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean's been busy of late fighting the man. Why not? He has nothing else to do.
Shortly after 8 p.m. on May 17, an officer on patrol in the area of Simcoe and Bethune streets in Peterborough pulled over a vehicle for having unauthorized license plates and allegedly going through a stop sign.

Police say the driver refused to provide identification to the officer and in the course of the investigation, was found to have a prohibited knife.

Dean Russell Kory, 48, of Antrim Street, was arrested and charged with obstructing a peace officer and carrying a concealed weapon, along with ten charges under the Highway Traffic Act. He also faces two charges under the Insurance Act.

The accused was held in custody and is scheduled to appear in court later today (May 18).
http://www.1005freshradio.ca/syn/146/68590/68590
Dean KoryMay 20 ·

So I got pulled over Wed. night for U-Turn and the officer went crazy when I told him I didn't know the birth date so he arrested me for Obstruct Police and Fail to Identify...they screwed me over for a bail hearing so i sat in jail for 2 days before getting released on a promise to appear (just so they would have enough time to tow the car from the underground public parking garage). The cop sighted me for Improper hand signal saying I flipped him the bird (that was my friend Trevor in the back seat) lol!

Looks like its gonna be a fun court date June 9th Peterborough.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

But not to worry, he has friends who overwhelmed him with support and advice. Comments like this;
Nyceim Sovereign We are prisoners, slaves of ignorance. We are also embedded with new truths and have a duty to continue to serve our purpose. We feed ignorance when we fail to exert our rights for he who does not assert his rights has none.
Whatever the hell that means.

And, as another legal eagle said, how could he truthfully give proof of his birthdate since he was only a baby at the time?
Peter Mielke you are correct with the truth of the matter yes you were at your birth but you can not truthfully recollect the time or date or place your mother told you your birthdate that's not Submissible evidence as whatever anyone else has told you is hearsay and not evidence in a statement to authorised officer you should only tell a police officer what you know by witnessing or direct recollection of an event.
Dean's almost fifty, apparently unemployed with few financial resources, he's lost access to his child, has little or no future prospects and is facing legal problems of his own making. Who does that remind you of?

What am I saying about lack of prospects? Just like Menard he's tapped into the income stream fuelling the livelihood of all of the freeman gurus; begging;

https://www.gofundme.com/n4nahw

The GoFundMe campaign was started over a year ago and is still live so dig into your pockets folks! Dean needs you money to save him from having to work for it himself.

Let's have a quick look at our current crop of Canadian freeman gurus.

Dean Clifford - In jail.

Dean Kory - Unemployed, probably broke and facing charges.

Robert Menard - Unemployed, probably broke, and the run from a criminal charge.

Belanger - Who the hell knows? Missing in action for the past six months or so. No video for the last eight months, facebook indicates he's gone over the deep end;
delusion confusion and losing in the grass the lying and crying and dying as a mass the hooking by booking of the looking at the son is the reason for the season of the pleasing of the one that profits as they cough it and mop it on your face as it's protruded deluded and denuded of it's space to brake you fake you mistake you for a fool but then..... delusion confusion and intrusion was the rule yes the slithering still quivering will be breaking in the mule
Allan Boisjoli - Again who knows. Has his children taken from him, unemployed, last time I could find anything about him he was communicating through demented rants.

John Spirit - pumping out videos showing how you can force the government to fund your lifestyle as a human right. A premise that a number of his followers have taken to court using arguments based on his teachings and have all lost badly. Time to think up a new scam John.

I'd say the freemen are facing a lack of leadership. At least leadership that has promise of actually delivering anything of value to its followers.

Let's hope for a written court decision after Dean loses.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'd say the freemen are facing a lack of leadership. At least leadership that has promise of actually delivering anything of value to its followers.
The only scam that's working in the freeman cult is the notion that freemen can buy just about anything with a worthless guru sponsored check or debit/credit card.

The gurus know that lazy greed trumps all.
notorial dissent

Nyceim Sovereign We are prisoners, slaves of ignorance....
Burnaby, one of the sovrunidjits did get something right, .....purely by accident, of course. Nailed that one right on the head though, the rest not so much.

I'd say good ole Kory has pretty well reached the zenith, or is it nadir, of his gurudumb. In other words, I don't think they get much dumber or more well just disgusting.

Burnaby, you need to amend that description of our fatulous felons
, to Unemployed, unemployable, probably broke,. Must give credit where credit is due. A good written court decision would be a nice ending I will admit. I think the guru club must be getting awfully lonely about now, like pretty well empty, of course it wasn't that big of a cardboard box, but still.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Belanger - Who the hell knows? Missing in action for the past six months or so. No video for the last eight months, facebook indicates he's gone over the deep end:
delusion confusion and losing in the grass the lying and crying and dying as a mass the hooking by booking of the looking at the son is the reason for the season of the pleasing of the one that profits as they cough it and mop it on your face as it's protruded deluded and denuded of it's space to brake you fake you mistake you for a fool but then..... delusion confusion and intrusion was the rule yes the slithering still quivering will be breaking in the mule
That quote of Belanger is a bit eerie. I once heard that one possible symptom of schizophrenia is the tendency to speak/write in rhyme. Of course that quote does not mean that Belanger is schizoid, that he may have been simply going over the top and being melodramatic in trying to attract attention. I daresay that Belanger has run out of cash and victims friends who are willing to provide him room and board and money. It may have been more productive for Belanger to have tried to get himself adopted by a benefactor so that at least they could take a dependent deduction on their tax returns.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Or just really really drunk and/or high.