Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Moderator: Burnaby49

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 11067
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 am

Of course you didn't notice, you have a great big chunk of rock and mountain between you and the storms, all things considered a nice situation.

They also do that storm thing in Oregon I think it is, and they get some magnificent storms there as well, I've seen pictures.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:08 am

The Oregon coastline is totally exposed to the Pacific and the mountains, while there, are much further inland. As a result their population centres are far more exposed to storm damage than Vancouver. We had a wind storm in Vancouver when the big storm hit Vancouver Island but nothing of any real consequence.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby jcolvin2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:The Oregon coastline is totally exposed to the Pacific and the mountains, while there, are much further inland. As a result their population centres are far more exposed to storm damage than Vancouver. We had a wind storm in Vancouver when the big storm hit Vancouver Island but nothing of any real consequence.


The Oregon coastal mountains, while not large compared with the Cascades, provide the Oregon population centers (chiefly in the Willamette Valley) with much the same protection that the Insular Mountain ranges do for eastern Vancouver Island and the west coast of lower mainland BC.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:46 am

jcolvin2 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:The Oregon coastline is totally exposed to the Pacific and the mountains, while there, are much further inland. As a result their population centres are far more exposed to storm damage than Vancouver. We had a wind storm in Vancouver when the big storm hit Vancouver Island but nothing of any real consequence.


The Oregon coastal mountains, while not large compared with the Cascades, provide the Oregon population centers (chiefly in the Willamette Valley) with much the same protection that the Insular Mountain ranges do for eastern Vancouver Island and the west coast of lower mainland BC.


I defer to your local knowledge. I only think in terms of the Cascades.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:15 am

Dean's on his way to radio fame and fortune! With a glitch or two. He announced on Facebook that he was going to be a guest speaker tonight on Freedomizer Radio.

I'll be a guest speaker tonight, tune in and listen...
4:30 PST / 7:30pm ET: Wednesdays
Against The Grain with show host Known As Sam
Wednesday @ 4:30PM Pacific Time or 6:30PM Eastern Time
Guest speakers featured every week whose knowledge, careers or lifestyle are based outside of societal engineered norms.
This weeks special guest: Dean Kory


I just caught the announcement in time because the show started at 4:30 local time and I saw his announcement about 4:15. So I sat down for a listen. The host was excited to have Dean on, he'd been booked a few weeks ago but had been a no-show because of his various problems. But he was here this time! Except that he wasn't. While the host came through clearly Dean's voice, on Skype, was just a burbling sound buried in sludge. Host had the same problem as me in trying to make any sense out of what Dean was saying. Of course "sense" is a relative term with Dean but I just wanted the words to come through with sufficient clarity to understand what he was getting at. No such luck. These are my notes of words picked out of the murk, essentially at random.

Brother, fight with landlord, Skype blurred, host complains about technology, host couldn't figure out what he was saying either.

Landlord is Michael Hunt. Great for first two months. Just trying to make a profit off of Dean. He owes Darcy lots of money for work done. Same old story, Darcy drugged. Attacked. All self-defense! RCMP hiding 911 call. Court hearing Jan. 31.


Nothing I haven't already noted in prior postings. Since I was just straining to try and pick out individual words here and there I gave up after about fifteen minutes. He was babbling something about beneficiaries and commercial courts when I quit.

Not the most auspicious start. Even on a shoestring budget I'd think that current technology allows for a better sound than what I heard.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Anybody who wants to try where I failed can hear Dean's radio talk here;

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/network-radio-1/2013/10/23/canada-the-nation-ep20-dean-discussion-of-the-law

Although I question modern terminology. Since the program is intended to be listened to via computers is it really a radio program? Has 'radio' been turned into a verb?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby NYGman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Burnaby49 wrote: Has 'radio' been turned into a verb?


Hasn't it always been both a Verb and a noun?

"Radio for help, our boat is stuck"

ra·di·o
ˈrādēō/Submit
noun
1.
the transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency, especially those carrying sound messages.
"cellular phones are linked by radio rather than wires"
verb
1.
communicate or send a message by radio.
"the pilot radioed for help"
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

Dean Kory
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Dean Kory » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:48 am

arayder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Dean's found the Lord!

"Well, as crazy as it may sound to you, the Lord has been...whispering to me. My life seems to be...drifting in a certain direction, and as a result of ALL of this?
I have decided to dedicate my life and my goals towards ONE purpose: Helping others. As God would have me do.. . .


Excuse me, but what does Dean's religious relevation, however valid or invalid, have to do with sovereign citizen and redemption scams? I don't see one word in Dean's proclaimed Witness to the Lord that has anything at all to do with sovereign citizen and redemption scams.

As I read back through this thread I see countless posts from Burnaby49 maligning Dean for his life style and less than admirable behavior which has nothing to do with sovereign citizen and redemption scams.

My understanding is that Quatloos does not exist so that personal vendettas may be advanced.


These comments about finding the lord are NOT mine...Shawn Folks made these and I copied them to my facebook, I'm certain I credited the author.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:10 am

Welcome back Dean! I noticed that you'd re-registered on Quatloos at 6:46 yesterday morning so I was waiting for you to post.

If that comment was a Shawn Folks reposting then I read it wrong, sorry about that. It did seem a little odd given that you'd professed no religious beliefs before or since.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby noblepa » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:32 am

Burnaby49 wrote:Although I question modern terminology. Since the program is intended to be listened to via computers is it really a radio program? Has 'radio' been turned into a verb?


Old terminology has a tendency to be coopted for new technology. We still speak of dialing a telephone. Phones haven't had a dial in at least 30 years.

Today, in the era of digital video, we still speak of news "footage", which comes from film days. It would be more proper to refer to megabytes or gigabytes of video.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:38 am

Dean's day of reckoning approaches;

I have Court tomorrow in Naniamo...it's set for trial and I have yet to enter a plea and I still have some basic questions that need to be answered...Hope the Justice is in a good mood! lol!
Wish me luck!


And, as always, winning trial strategies from his followers;

Colin Stephen Tonks
Good luck, mate :-)
My best thoughts are with you.
Do Canadian Judges reside in court(s) legally?
Once your name is called, stand and tell the court that you are beneficiary of the account ... then you ask three (3) times for is/hers "Writ of Commission" . When they cannot produce the "Writ of Commission", you announce to the court that you now stand as the highest power, and dismiss the charges against you.
....that might be worth considering.


Peter Bezett
why even go? by going to caught ( pun intended). you give their jurisdiction creditabiliy. when infact they , them, have no authority over man umless you consent. stay away I say. you dont wamt to enter their star chamber.


Ben Loughlin
Yeah exactly, as soon as you receive the summons in the post or have been served one by the court bailiff you're presumed to be a ward of the court for having held onto their paperwork. The name on the envelope isn't you, it's an account being offered to you/presuming you to represent it. Upon lack of rebuttal you accept yourself as ledger for that account by tacit agreement. The idea therefore is not to have accepted the account.


Wayne Wilson
The Sovereign decrees the Law. So have fun.


All this gold for free! No wonder Dean says he doesn't need a lawyer. One set of advice takes me back;

John Gutierrez
Are you a slave? Why do you have to plea?
Have them prove jurisdiction. Have some fun. Ask for the contract that binds you to their agreements.
Make sure you claim your role as executor and beneficiary of the all caps name. then demand that the court cover your cost by subrogation.


Where have I heard that before? In Michael Millar's trial where he argued incessantly about jurisdiction and capitalization! He was obsessed by both and went on endlessly about why the court could not convict him because of these arguments. Then the court convicted him. Ok, perhaps not the best approach to Dean's problems. Note that none of the advice includes the tactic of just defending himself against the specific charges by proving he did not do whatever it is he's accused of. That's just old-time thinking when you can get off so easily through Freeman magic.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:07 am

And yet more useless advice;

Leonard Fitzgerald
Dude prior to entering a plea. Do a preplea... As a plea puts you/ye into a statutory choice of acceptance into 3 statutory options of guilty, not guilty, or nolo contender. These are statutory options. There are five beyond these three. You always have a choice...even to not make a choice is a choice in itself.. Would you like to hear more? The choice is yours n i will share via the common cause. Gou have power. Do you have the gumption to stand within it? ..


That's nolo contendere Leonard and it is not a plea available in Canada. You can plead guilty or not guilty. That's it. There are no five hidden pleas and you can't refuse to plea. If you do the judge has the authority to plead not guilty on your behalf. I've seen that done numerous times.

Martin St. John
Godspeed Dean.
To enter a plea, it must be proven that a crime has been committed, and it must be proven, supported by prima facie evidence, that the accused has committed the crime....


So the Crown has to prove to the court that Dean has committed a crime before he's required to enter a plea? Try that one with the judge Dean. Although, to be fair, Dean has admitted that he pled guilty in a prior trial as part of his tactics to prove that he wasn't guilty. Makes as much sense as Martin's comment that Dean has to be proven guilty before making a plea.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 11067
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Such staggeringly brilliant advice. How do they do it?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:34 am

The website crash allowed a new Dean Kory adventure to play our rather than being presented in bits and pieces. It started with another disastrous day in DeanLand. Ambush and arrest! Dean was supposed to be in court in Nanaimo Thursday morning. Instead;

Dean Kory
I got arrested by RCMP on the side of the highway while trying to hitch hike to Naniamo for court, "Breach of Recognance" ...now I'll most likely get arrested again for fail to appear cuz the officers had me released at the sid of the road on a promise to appear that they forwarded to the Crown in Naniamo.

Dean Kory
I tried to call and they hung up on me.

Verndora Smith
do you want me to email for you?

Dean Kory sure....at least it will prove my intent...like I said its a set up to keep me from attending.

Verndora Smith
ok - see what i can do, will need to locate an email first.

Dean Kory 35 Front Street
Nanaimo, BC
V9R 5J1.

Verndora Smith
Did you get a job sheet number?

Dean Kory
Oceanside Police Agency and file number 2017-1276

Dean Kory
...and it's strange that Oceanside is where the breach accusation is coming from when the bail is Naniamo

Verndora Smith
found it... looks like same time

Dean Kory
yes...thats the promise to appear the RCMP gave me at the side of the road...funny how the breach accusation is dated October and they chose to arrest me yesterday when I'm on my way to court.

Angelo Diliberto
You should have a bunch of people email in for you Dean that way they will find out quick that there are a bunch of intelligent others that are on to their games. Crash their servers!


A follow-up clarified Dean's situation a little;

Dean KoryThis is the promise to appear the RCMP gave me at the side of the road...funny how the breach accusation is dated October and they chose to arrest me yesterday when I'm on my way to court. "Oceanside Police Agency and file number 2017-1276"...strange that Oceanside is where the breach accusation is coming from when the bail is Naniamo and they waited until the trial date to execute the warrant that was issued in October.


The accompanying document shows that Dean apparently breached his bail requirements by failing to appear for something at Qualicum Beach on October 18, 2017. However Dean's followers figure that he was arrested just before his court hearing because Dean has terrified the corrupt RCMP and court system;

Rocsi Carr
but you know Dean you are a Target and regularly monitored as you took it upon the self to research and gain awareness and knowledge of legal language And non legal actual law -- you should be allowed your day in court but they fear that as the word spell and play simply will not work in your case -- and if you ever get to properly defend thy self it will be a game changer -- the fact that this happens to you means that there is truth to what you have guided and luminated -- stay strong warrior of love


But there is proof of a conspiracy against Dean! The date the warrant was issued. As Dean said;

strange that Oceanside is where the breach accusation is coming from when the bail is Naniamo and they waited until the trial date to execute the warrant that was issued in October


Advice pours in;

Verndora Smith just make sure to refer to the date of service

Ross Barber As proof of false document or attempt too pervert justice


Then Verndora pulls back from the brink of conspiracy madness;

Verndora Smith The document may have been written on the date it states, and is therefore not a false document, but its the date of service that causes the colour of law and could be a breach of their mandatory requirements.... it may be void as a such, and may be able to seek a strike out

Verndora Smith They haven't lied on the form regarding the date of the alleged offence nor date of service

Verndora Smith Dean would need to prove the service of the document was NOT in accordance to the laws of the province


Then back to the crazy advice;

Martin St. John Dean
At the risk of preaching to the choir, and insulting a man who has done more research than I....
It's time to prosecute them in a higher court, for "abuse of police powers," "perverting the course of justice," breach of your common law right to "freedom of movement," "false arrest," "kidnapping," and "harassment."
Time to initiate proceedings with the ICJ (International Court of Justice), located at the Hague.


And advice on how he should have signed the Promise to Appear in the first place;

Kenneth Paul
Should have lined out promise to appear and initialled then signed non assumpsit.


As hard as it seems to believe, given that this advice came from one of Dean's sovereign friends, Kenneth is entirely right in assuming this would have solved the problem way back in October. Had Dean followed Kenneth's advice he would not have been granted bail on his own recognizance but, instead, would have been held in jail until trial. So there would have been no surprise roadside ambush arrest.

And then Dean's Freeman magic apparently works!

Dean Kory
I just got released from Naniamo court holding cells ..All charges stayed.


Confusion amongst Dean's fans as to what it mens to have charges stayed. So one explains (correctly);

John Ake Stayed means the charges are momentarily withdrawn, but the door is still open should the Crown decide to re-prosecute the matter at a later date


Often the Crown stays charges rather than drops them because it's getting too much bother for an overloaded court system for a minor issue but the charges can be revived if Dean gets charged with something else. I'm assuming this is what happened unless Dean is just referring to the charge of breaching bail conditions and the other charges still stand.

Tragically it looks like that radical experiment in future living, the Qualicum Beach squalid hobo dump tiny home community that was going to lead us all to an alternate, more natural way of life, has been brutally terminated by the authorities;

Dean Kory
I'm calling police today and asking them to arrest me...turns out Mike Hunt and Kirstain Shaw were being evicted yesterday from the Qualicum Beach property at the same time I was being arrested at the side of the road...seems like a set up to me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:54 am

they fear that as the word spell and play simply will not work in your case


The Wise man looks away in pity. The Fool says "See, he fears me"

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:13 pm

I know you're all clamoring to find out what has happened in Dean's life since he triumphantly had all charges against him stayed. He's gone on the offensive by filing criminal charges against two RCMP officers for kidnapping him and the Provincial court of British Columbia has accepted the charges!

He's using what is called a private information. In Canada an Information means the same as laying charges elsewhere. When the crown files charges in a court they do it by submitting an information. However it's not just the crown that can do this, the law lets anyone lay an information. This is called a private information. So when Burnaby49 decides that a Donnelly pub has fraudulently short-changed him on a beer but the police won't get involved in this blatantly criminal act I can lay a private information against them. And the court has to accept it!

Charge the person yourself—if the police won’t investigate or the prosecutor won’t charge the person and you still disagree with their decisions, you can ask a Justice of the Peace (a JP) to charge the person based on a private information. If the offence is in the Criminal Code, a JP has to accept the charge.


https://www.cbabc.org/For-the-Public/Dial-A-Law/Scripts/Criminal-Law/215

So, with that as a background, on to Dean's latest adventures!

Dean Kory
February 5 at 3:14pm ·
...and now to bring forward a private information charging 2 R.C.M.P. officers with kidnapping under Section 279 (1) (a) of The Criminal Code.


This is 279(1)

Kidnapping, Trafficking in Persons, Hostage Taking and Abduction

279 (1) Every person commits an offence who kidnaps a person with intent

(a) to cause the person to be confined or imprisoned against the person’s will;
(b) to cause the person to be unlawfully sent or transported out of Canada against the person’s will; or
(c) to hold the person for ransom or to service against the person’s will.

(1.1) Every person who commits an offence under subsection (1) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable

(a) if a restricted firearm or prohibited firearm is used in the commission of the offence or if any firearm is used in the commission of the offence and the offence is committed for the benefit of, at the direction of, or in association with, a criminal organization, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of

(i) in the case of a first offence, five years, and
(ii) in the case of a second or subsequent offence, seven years;

(a.1) in any other case where a firearm is used in the commission of the offence, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of four years;

(a.2) if the person referred to in paragraph (1)(a), (b) or (c) is under 16 years of age, to imprisonment for life and, unless the person who commits the offence is a parent, guardian or person having the lawful care or charge of the person referred to in that paragraph, to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of five years; and

(b) in any other case, to imprisonment for life.


Heavy stuff!

This is Dean's private information;

Image

But, immediately, roadblocks;

Dean Kory
I have been trying to obtain the names of the officers who "arrested" my brother and I and released us the next morning with no paperwork or charges. I went to the police station this morning to obtain further information on the officers only to learn NO file exists anymore on their system. The Nanaimo Court J.P. told me... "they cannot accept filings without the names of these officers and so it's a catch 22."...can you say obstruction of justice?


Dean decides to cover his bets;

Dean Kory I am also going to file a civil claim.

Dean Kory I filed an affidavit at the Clown Attorney's office admitting the act my Brother is still being accused of...I am filing a Malicious Prosecution claim too


But then the RCMP decided to give Dean a hand!

Dean Kory I connected with a very helpful officer who provided me with both arresting officer's names on the "hidden" file.


Words of encouragement;

Noel Boucher
Damn It would sure be nice to see those two fuks pay a hefty price but knowing the system and how rigged and fukd up it is Im afraid you will be nixed by them rather than them aknowledge your rights and that you are right!

Zoe Smith
You are so outsmarting them. They are beside themselves.Hang in Dean!

Ingrid Bond
go for it babe. the tide has turned, the force is in your favor. all the best.


But then an unexpected problem;

Dean Kory
February 7 at 2:44pm ·
So, I went into the Duncan Court this morning to file the informations and the J.P. told me she could not issue subpoenas unless I have the officers FIRST names as well as the last names... I don't recall ever seeing my first name on any subpoena, it always has, "Object; Mr.KORY" on it.


This goofy building is the Duncan courthouse;

Image

As usual a simple request from the Justice of the Peace for the correct identification of the criminal police officers generates moronic comments from Dean's followers;

Landon Christopher Those magical good courts again! Two tier system of justice!

Mike Sanford I’ve never seen an officers first name or an address to establish a location to sue

Enaj Eod Rigged


Then Dean and his brother (apparently back from his jaunt to Ontario) get distracted by a side issue, finding a place to live. And more police harassment;

Dean Kory
February 7 at 3:01pm ·
My Brother and I went, this morning, to The Warmland Shelter to inquire as to weather or not we were still banned from using necessary social services and asked specifically what the reason for being banned was and what information was used to make the decision to ban us and where this information came from...They already had officers waiting when we arrived and we were threatened with forceful removal and/or arrest for trespass. I did however manage to audio record this interaction where I now have proof that the Shelter made their decision to kick us to the curb based on the R.C.M.P. Officer "Jack's" UNAUTHORIZED investigation and slanderous, untruthful and unsubstantiated accusations. We are being followed around town now by a marked cruiser and several blacked out under covers.

If you could help us out by calling the Shelter as a concerned public interest in safety, JUST ASK THEM WHY WE WERE BANNED? ...My Brother and I Thank You!...

CALL : 250-715-1132


Seems like a pretty nice place to be kicked out of;

Image

https://cowichanvalley.cmha.bc.ca/warmland-house/

It's that damn Mafia out to get Dean and Darcy!

Ryan Kellas This is the way the Mafia ( Canadian governmen) operates. The resort to bullying tactics. Immature little children with badges and guns. The RCMP have always been a despicable organization. Violating rights under the colour of Law. This makes me laugh, what a complete joke
.

But, even with these problems, Dean keeps gathering information for his charges;

Dean Kory
February 7 at 3:26pm ·
I went into the bail office that reported me back in October for non compliance to the recog. that resulted in my arrest 3 months later at the side of the road on my way to the trial date on the 31st on Jan.

The bail officer that got the warrant issued says she had no information on file that I was in Port Alberni or even that I was trying to have the file transferred.

So I went next door in the same building to the welfare office and got a copy of my request that I made for a crisis grant to get a bus ticket to escape the dangerous situation when the R.C.M.P. officer had threatened my life...

...this document was dated Sept. 2 and I clearly remember giving one to the bail office on that same day.

They knew exactly what I was doing, where I was going and why.

The bail officer in Port dialed the number for me and I reported my change of address and asked for that file to be sent to the Port office.


This means war!

Andrew Oppatt
Have you ever brought up the fact they have breached and are breaching the International Law in regards to your rights to self determination ??? meaning your rights to self govern ?? i see it as an act of War


But Dean finally gets the job done;

Dean Kory
11 hrs ·
Sworn informations at the Duncan Court for "kidnap" against 2 R.C.M.P. thugs in Naniamo. The J.P. was very helpful and courteous. The two Court officers in attendance, to open the Courtroom and witness this rare event, were very inquisitive and equally pleasant.


So there we have it. The information has been filed and Dean is on his way to prosecuting the two police officers who have been criminally harassing him.

I know what you skeptical bastards are demanding to know. What's the catch? Why isn't every vexatious litigant and nutcase in Canada swamping the courts with thousands of private informations charging the police, government official, social workers, their neighbours, their neighbour's dogs, with vile criminal acts? The Crown carries the prosecution forward so you don't need a lawyer and since these are criminal charges there are no costs awarded against you if your target is found innocent. You can tie your ex-wife up in criminal trials forever! It's a litigator's paradise! So why are private informations actually very rare? It's the old ''You can take a horse to water" conundrum. The courts are required to accept private informations but they are not required to pursue them. I left out the second part of the quote at the beginning of this posting;

Charge the person yourself—if the police won’t investigate or the prosecutor won’t charge the person and you still disagree with their decisions, you can ask a Justice of the Peace (a JP) to charge the person based on a private information. If the offence is in the Criminal Code, a JP has to accept the charge. Even if the JP accepts the charge, in a typical case, unless there is strong evidence of a criminal offence, the prosecutor will likely end it (or stay the prosecution) because a prosecutor has to meet a higher standard to prove a charge than a JP needs to accept one.

If the prosecutor does not stay the charge, you still must convince a provincial court judge to order the person charged to attend court, and the judge can issue an arrest warrant or a summons to do this. You must show the judge there is some evidence that the person committed each part of the crime (this is called a prima facie case). If you do that, the prosecutor may ask the judge to adjourn or postpone the case (meaning delay it until they get more information) before issuing a warrant or a summons so the police can investigate the matter. After the police investigate, if the prosecutor decides there is strong evidence of a criminal offence, the prosecutor will take over.


It's something like the first amendment to the United States Constitution;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.


You Americans are free to "petition the Government for a redress of grievances" all you want but the government is under no obligation to respond to you petitions.

So what can Dean do when, inevitably, the prosecutor quashes his private information? What legal redress does Dean have to continue the prosecution? Absolutely none. There is no appeal from a refusal to pursue a private information;

If the prosecutor decides the case lacks merit and stays it, you can call the Crown counsel office and speak to the prosecutor’s supervisor who can explain the reasons for their decision.


That's it. He can have a chat with somebody. If he drops in personally they may even offer him a coffee. If so that's all he's going to get out of this whole endeavour. Not that it's impossible, there have been successful private informations in Canada, but they are extremely rare. In the unlikely event that Dean has the astounding good luck to qualify as one of the exceptions he shouldn't squander it on a private feud but instead use that luck to start buying Powerball tickets. The odds are about the same.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Scalawag
Scalawag
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby JohnPCapitalist » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:15 am

Burnaby49 wrote:
But Dean finally gets the job done;

Dean Kory
11 hrs ·
Sworn informations at the Duncan Court for "kidnap" against 2 R.C.M.P. thugs in Naniamo. The J.P. was very helpful and courteous. The two Court officers in attendance, to open the Courtroom and witness this rare event, were very inquisitive and equally pleasant.


Thanks for the explanation of Canadian law. This whole thing would have been hard for an American like me to follow without the clear explanation you provided. It sounds like perhaps everyone was even more polite to Kory than the usual stereotypical Canadian politeness when he went in to file the "private information" because the only people that actually file them these days are nutters. So they are doing the equivalent of speaking in low, reassuring tones and backing away slowly.

But the moment the door closes, one of the court officers yells into Chambers, "Hey Dave! We got us a live one, eh!"

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 6033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby Burnaby49 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:31 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
But Dean finally gets the job done;

Dean Kory
11 hrs ·
Sworn informations at the Duncan Court for "kidnap" against 2 R.C.M.P. thugs in Naniamo. The J.P. was very helpful and courteous. The two Court officers in attendance, to open the Courtroom and witness this rare event, were very inquisitive and equally pleasant.


Thanks for the explanation of Canadian law. This whole thing would have been hard for an American like me to follow without the clear explanation you provided. It sounds like perhaps everyone was even more polite to Kory than the usual stereotypical Canadian politeness when he went in to file the "private information" because the only people that actually file them these days are nutters. So they are doing the equivalent of speaking in low, reassuring tones and backing away slowly.

But the moment the door closes, one of the court officers yells into Chambers, "Hey Dave! We got us a live one, eh!"


You're welcome. All legal systems seem obscure without some basic background. The British cases against Rheka, Crawford, and the White Dragon gang sometimes confuse me because I have no idea about the significance of decisions of specific courts. Nobody but me would have had a clue what was going on in my posting about Dean's legal adventures if I just posted the word 'information' without context. I have made one change after re-reading. From this;

He's using what is called a private information. In Canada an Information means the same as laying charges elsewhere. When the crown files charges in a court they do it by submitting an information. However it's not just the crown that can do this, the law lets anyone lay an information. This is called a private information. So when Burnaby49 decides that a Donnelly pub has fraudulently short-changed him on a beer but the police won't get involved in this blatantly criminal act I can lay a private information against them. And the Law has to accept it!


to this;

He's using what is called a private information. In Canada an Information means the same as laying charges elsewhere. When the crown files charges in a court they do it by submitting an information. However it's not just the crown that can do this, the law lets anyone lay an information. This is called a private information. So when Burnaby49 decides that a Donnelly pub has fraudulently short-changed him on a beer but the police won't get involved in this blatantly criminal act I can lay a private information against them. And the court has to accept it!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
eric
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby eric » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:44 am

The explanation of Dean's saga of conspiracy and kidnapping is pretty simple. By the way, BC Courts Online is also showing another warrant for failure to appear on 15 August which he conveniently failed to mention. Deano thinks that he can hop scotch from Qualicum Beach to Nanaimo to Port Alberni and then Duncan and back and forth at will and then when he gets around to it tell the Bail Office what he's been up to. Bail conditions in Canada don't work like that. You as a bare minimum have to remain in that Court's jurisdiction, usually have to reside at a particular address that they know about, and often have to report in to authorities on a fixed schedule. If you need to move for one reason or another, for instance employment, they want to know about it before hand.
Footloose and free, a sovereign of the world, Deano only bothers telling the Bail Officer after the fact when he applies for welfare in his new location to support his nomadic life style.

User avatar
eric
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Postby eric » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:40 am

Just an addendum to my post above. I have/had the misfortune of being the "go to guy" to act as surety when an acquaintance/relative needed someone to make bail for them. Dean was released on own recognizance, Darcy they wanted $500, I've done 10 K$ back in the 1970's and 1980's. They were strict about residency and reporting requirements back then, they're even stricter now that released on own recognizance has become the standard for most minor offences. - Shall be released awaiting trial rather than May be released is the norm. Aside - I've been surety six times, four times I've revoked it, guess I must be a strict peoples' jailor.


Return to “Canada”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot] and 0 guests