10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:07 am Looks like a stove accident to me.
That's what the assassins want you to think.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Dean's not even trying anymore
No, he's very trying. Why post such a poor picture?

You need a level of incompetence amounting to negative genius to take a grossly overexposed picture nowadays unless you are using the electronic equivalent of a Box Brownie.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I'm guessing he has no phone contract and thusly has an old phone with a crappy camera. plus the ingrate unwashed probably has nothing but a greasy old rag to wipe the lens, if he even bothers. or he spilled his can of beans on it. im assuming his type still eats cold beans out of the can whilst playing the 4 strings left on the guitar they found whilst foraging in dumpsters.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Happy days!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am I'm guessing he has no phone contract and thusly has an old phone with a crappy camera. plus the ingrate unwashed probably has nothing but a greasy old rag to wipe the lens, if he even bothers. or he spilled his can of beans on it. im assuming his type still eats cold beans out of the can whilst playing the 4 strings left on the guitar they found whilst foraging in dumpsters.

peace,
ninj
Actually, as I said in a post over six months ago, I think it likely that he no longer has a phone contract because he's dead broke. He probably also has a very old phone, possibly on it's last legs. The photos he's taken in the past were certainly of better quality that his recent shots. But that might be because these were taken in a hurry at night after the claimed fire and just before they were evicted by the police. If it was an "explosion" it wasn't much of one. Possibly, as I've said before, misuse of a Coleman stove or lantern.

Dean's gone way downhill since those halcyon days at the Qualicum Beach squat where he had his own cosy tiny home and a homemade stove to keep him warm through the winter.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I suspect that the assassination attempts, purported incendiary attacks, and sundry mayhem are somehow related to the Kory brothers' current legal troubles. There is nothing like claiming an attack by strangers to account for your manufacture of recreational pharmaceuticals going wrong, especially when it involves butane, a bag of ice, and some cheap weed.
Taken from BC Courts Services Online:
Some probation issues:

Document Count Offence Date Statute Nature Accused City Of Offence
176178-1 1 10-Dec-2018 CCC - 145(3) Breach of undertaking or recognizance Commit KORY, DARCY Allen Victoria BC
176178-1 2 10-Dec-2018 CCC - 145(3) Breach of undertaking or recognizance Commit KORY, DARCY Allen Victoria BC
176178-1 3 10-Dec-2018 CCC - 733.1(1) Breach of Probation Order Commit KORY, DARCY Allen Victoria BC
176178-1 4 10-Dec-2018 CCC - 811 Breach of recognizance Commit KORY, DEAN Russell Victoria BC
and this:

Document Count Offence Date Statute Nature Accused City Of Offence
175265-1 1 09-Dec-2018 CCC - 430(1)(c) Mischief-Obstruct use/enjoyment of property Commit KORY, DEAN Russell Victoria BC
175265-1 2 09-Dec-2018 CCC - 430(1)(c) Mischief-Obstruct use/enjoyment of property Commit KORY, DARCY Allen Victoria BC
Off to recover from our Annual Pig Farmers, Sausage Makers, and Cowboys Annual Christmas Party... :mrgreen:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I thought about the possibly of them being arrested when I read Dean's December 4th cry for help and checked BC Courts Online then but there was nothing at that time. I just checked again and there they are. Events are happening fast.

A fire caused by carelessness while manufacturing illegal drugs in very primitive conditions would easily account for Dean's latest disaster and his arrest and incarceration would account for his lack of communication. And mischief is par for the course with the Kory brothers. Those rascals just can't help themselves.I'm assuming that getting tossed back in jail for breach of probation and breach of recognizance means that Dean and Darcy are going to be in the slammer for a while. At least it will be warmer than the tent. It seems that every time I say that Dean has finally hit rock-bottom he proves me wrong.

John Prine has a song for the Kory boys to see them through the festive season;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQaJn11t94M

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Like I said, it's always someone elses fault with those two. At least they'll be warm and out of the cold for a while.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

bmxninja357 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am im assuming his type still eats cold beans out of the can whilst playing the 4 strings left on the guitar they found whilst foraging in dumpsters.
Disagree. If he found a guitar he'd try to do protest songs and think he's the new Woody Guthrie.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A little update from Dean. Seems like he's out of jail.
Dean Kory

December 28 at 12:42 PM ·
Darcy and I got arrested in our tent in Discontent City and the cops took all our stuff...we were released at the courthouse because the crown did NOT wish to proceed with any charges!..we need another tent so we can go back and do this again.
So what happened to the prior harrowing tale of their tent being fire-bombed by attacking assassins and Dean and Darcy both set ablaze like human torches? Then running, running, for their very lives with killers at their heels? This posting seems to indicate that all that happened was that the RCMP, as part of clearing out Discontent City, took Dean and Darcy into custody for a short while to get them off-site then let them go. The accompanying photo clearly shows their tent still standing, apparently after their eviction.

Frederick obviously doesn't know how Deans' previous attempts to sue the police worked out;
Frederick Denton File suite against the cops for STEALING your stuff!
The usual demented rant;
Ryan Kellas Thats all the police do is steal peoples shit, sell drugs and act like fucking thugs!
Fuck the police and fuck the Canadian Government!
And an offer of help;
Paul Fiola I have a 3 man i'll give ya, its a decent one
I'm guessing that this might be a problem. Fiola is in Qualicum Beach, about 100 miles from Victoria. Not a big deal if you have a car but Dean and Darcy don't have one unless they kept Darcy's old banger he was trying to sell.

So, not willing to take Dean at his word that the Crown was not proceeding with charges, I revisited BC Courts Online to see what the current legal status of the Kory boys was. As previously related here they were both charged in Victoria on December 9th with;

430(1)(c) Mischief-Obstruct use/enjoyment of property
CCC - 811 Breach of recognizance

And they were both tossed back into jail. They were released on December 11th but the charges were not dropped, in fact some new charges were laid against both brothers on December 29th;

BLW - 000 Municipal Bylaw Offence
CCC - 127(1) Disobeying court order

These are Nanaimo charges. So both of the brothers are facing four charges each. They have court hearings scheduled in Victoria on January 14th regarding the mischief and breach of recognizance charges and court hearings in Nanaimo on January 22 on the later two charges. So January is shaping up to be a busy month for the Kory twins.

I assume that when Dean wrote "we were released at the courthouse because the crown did NOT wish to proceed with any charges!" he was not referring to the existing mischief or breach of recognizance charges being dropped but was commenting that no new charges were laid against them as a result of their actions during the Discontent City eviction. However he seems to have been a bit premature with that statement since he posted it on Facebook on December 28th and the new charges were filed in Nanaimo on December 29th. They seem to be pretty obviously related to the Discontent City closure.

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

and the cops took all our stuff

spycam footage:

wagon seems a bit big though
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A few weeks back I took a Dean Kory adventure tour, following (more or less) in his footsteps in his odyssey through Vancouver Island! And I had a few beers while doing it. One at the very bar where the Deanster himself had one of his excellent adventures! I took the trip in a different sequence than Dean so I'll relate my travels following Dean's chronology. The points on his journey, as I remember them, including revisits, were;

Port Alberni
Qualicum Beach
Nanaimo
Victoria
Duncan
Tofino
Port Alberni
Nanaimo
Victoria
Who the hell knows where he is now?

First, a general geography of Vancouver Island. Almost all of these towns are seaside communities on a north-south axis following the eastern shoreline of the Island. The exceptions are Port Alberni, mid Island roughly 26 miles west of Qualicum Beach and Tofino on the west coast of the Island about 80 miles west of Port Alberni. The sequence of towns, starting with Qualicum Beach on the far north, is;

Qualicum Beach
Nanaimo
Duncan
Victoria

Readers will remember that Dean's first night or so on Vancouver Island was in Port Alberni. Not as a destination but the point where his cross-Canada ride dropped him off. But he left almost immediately for Qualicum Beach where he'd been invited to participate in an experimental freeman paradise on land in an Indian reserve. He returned to Port Alberni for an extended stay later. So, while I went to Port Alberni I'll cover it in the sequence of his second stay.

So first up is the hobo jungle north of Qualicum Beach. This was the best part of the trip for Dean, it was all downhill from here. He had his own tiny home, a like-minded community, salmon for the taking, and no police harassment. So, inevitably, it all went to shit and he was kicked out by the RCMP after a fight with Michael Hunt, the man who's land they were on, and with assault charges laid against both Dean and his brother Darcy. As always in Dean's telling none of this was his fault. He and Darcy are always victims. So Dean and Darcy fled to Nanaimo.

The actual Hobo Heaven site is in a woodland area off the old Island Highway so that was the road we took north from the Nanaimo ferry. It's on private reservation land so while we were at the entrance we didn't go down the path to it. But, before getting there, we refreshed ourselves at the Mount Arrowsmith Brewery in the town of Qualicum Beach. After our visit we had a beer at a much more appropriate venue for a Dean journey, the Crown and Anchor, an old roadhouse tavern on the old Island Highway which had seen better, much better days.

We headed north from Qualicum Beach for our only digression from the Deanster pilgrimage route with visits to the towns of Comox, Courtney, Cumberland, and Campbell River to visit the Land & Sea Brewery, the Forbidden Brewery, Gladstone Brewery, the Cumberland Brewery and Beach Fire Brewing, along with a batch of other pubs and bars to fill in the two days we spent up there. But, that done, back on track to Nanaimo.

In Nanaimo Dean and Darcy managed to get evicted from both the Salvation Army and the Cambie Hotel, each a notable achievement in and of itself since both cater to the displaced, homeless, addicted, mentally ill segment of the population and are well experienced in difficult clients. First up the Salvation Army where Darcy fought a knife-armed junkie to save a man's life;
So my brother and I were forced to stay at The Salvation Army shelter when The RCMP and the Court made us homeless. My brother witnessed a junkie with a knife threatening another "CLIENT" who was in the shower and could not see the danger. My brother reported this to the staff, (a girl at the front desk) who then sent a male staff member to go deal with this issue. My brother was buzzed into a locked area where this was going down to assist the male staff and he had to disarm the junkie and give the knife to staff. A short time later the shelter staff made a false accusation against my brother saying HE intimidated the staff and was kicked out.
Dean produced a lot of sound and fury at the time about how he was going to sue the Salvation Army for his illegal eviction but it all came to nothing.

The Cambie was a career best. He and Darcy were tossed out after spending a single night there. According to Dean the purported reason for the eviction was Darcy having a woman in their room;
March 25, 2017 ·
My brother and I went to stay at a hostel called the Cambie in Nanaimo. We paid for five nights and on the first night my brother met a girl. He spent some time with her in the room and apparently this was against hostel rules so a janitor brought the manager to our room and forced their way in to search. The girl had already left by this time. The police were called and my brother and I were arrested then released in the morning without charge When we returned to the room we found that all our money had been stolen. what a crazy city this is. We are filing charges and a claim against The Cambie's staff. I'm pretty certain even the hotel act doesn't allow forced entry.
However Dean hinted that the real reason for their brutal ejection was the fury of a woman scorned after Dean rejected the sexual advances of the hotel's female owner while he was minding his own business at the hotel bar;
Dean Kory
The hostel manager is an ugly older woman who earlier that night was trying to hit on me in her bar. She kept interrupting me when I was flerting with younger sexier ladies. The janitor that forced his way into our room was making inappropriate sexual comments to my brother about his morning wood.
Of course an unsympathetic interpretor of Dean's post could read Dean's comment in an entirely different light. An alternative interpretation is that Dean, who was almost 50, was relentlessly propositioning the bar's "younger sexier ladies" with unwanted "flerting" and the hotel owner told him to stop harassing her customers. However, with Dean being Dean, things escalated and they were thrown out. Downtown Nanaimo is very small and the Cambie and the Salvation Army are about the only cheap accommodation available. That, and the unwanted attention of the RCMP, drove Dean and Darcy on to Victoria, the next step of their adventure.

I skipped a visit to the Nanaimo Salvation Army but I went to the Cambie and had a beer at their bar, Not having Dean's raw sexual magnetism I was allowed to finish my beer in peace unharassed by even ugly older women. Since I wasn't staying there I was safe from eviction in any case. While in Nanaimo, but only to kill the time before leaving the next day, we also had a brew or two at the Nanaimo Bar, a nice old small downtown bar, The Oxy Bar at the Occidental Hotel, a friendly place with great food in an 1885 building, and visited two brewpubs, the Wolf and the White Sails.

Before exiting Nanaimo I have to comment on a post made by our contributor eric;
Periodically I check in on the further adventures (relentless downward spiral) of the brothers Kory. Still no mention on the BC Courts web site about their supposed law suit against the Sally Ann. That being said, they have achieved the rare feat of being kicked out of a Cambie Hostel. Cambie runs hostels on the west coast that have a reputation of being very cheap (20 bucks a night), bed bug ridden, but come with their very own dive bar attached. I'm sure that Burnaby49 would never dare enter such an establishment since they only serve Molson products. That being said, in my own younger days.....
Outright slander, both to me and the Cambie! I've voluntarily had a beer at the Balmoral in Vancouver and, back in the 70's, at the Van Port. You don't get lower than those. The Vanport was the hangout of a gang of violent lesbian bikers and when I was there we sat with our backs to the wall and nervously watched the pool cues the bikers were wielding as they balefully eyed us. As far as his slander against the Cambie is concerned the hotel bar had a superb beer selection. Out of the 33 bars, pubs, breweries, and taphouses we had a beer at during this trip the Cambie's selection was rivaled only by the Garrick's Head and the Churchill, both in Victoria. And the Churchill's beer list was chalked on a blackboard ten feet up behind the dimly bar so I couldn't read what the hell they were offering. The Cambie has all the beers listed on an illuminated display at eye level right behind the bar. It had 26 beers on tap and while the first half-dozen on the list were crowd-pleasing swill like Bud, Molson and Carling products the rest were almost all craft brews, many from local Vancouver Island small breweries.

Dean's next port of call seems to have been in Victoria. The only place he specifically mentioned staying during his first residency there was the Rock Bay Landing emergency shelter where, in typical Dean fashion, he and Darcy were tossed out yet again after barely settling in and fled town with the police harassing them. We didn't look up the shelter. Sadly I'm weak and got easily distracted and we ended up spending our time in Victoria visiting its plethora of brewpubs. One Dean related comment I can make on Victoria. The downtown area is overwhelmed with the homeless, drug addicts, displaced youths, street beggars and other denizens at the bottom of the social order. It was like being back in downtown Vancouver. I checked them out but didn't see Dean or Darcy amongst them.

So up to Duncan, an odd place on Dean's journey. To start with it's a small place with little, if any, downtown accommodation. Not even a downtown really, just a strip along the Island Highway. No matter, the RCMP hustled them out almost as soon as they arrived but the memory of the place obviously lingered since Dean has put Duncan down as his home on Facebook ever since that short stop. So while no Dean connection to note we instead had a beer at the Small Block Brewry and the Red Arrow Brewery. Both excellent craft breweries just outside of town with the Red Arrow having the bonus of an outdoor patio on a sunny day.

After Duncan Dean and Darcy moved to Tofino, an isolated community over 100 difficult miles west of his first stay at Qualicum Beach. And, after making the journey, he was nabbed by the police and escorted out of town before he'd unpacked his bags;
Dean Kory
All our belongings, including our 42 foot trailer (our home) are still on the property (note - The Hobo Jungle)...Darcy and I were forced to relocate to Nanaimo for court, that's where we were released from custody told not to go back to Qualicum except once with police attendance to obtain personal belongings...but because Michael Hunt refused to pay my brother the several thousand dollars he owed him,we could not afford to retrieve our truck home and personal effects...and Naniamo (sic) RCMP harassed us to the point we had to leave town and go to Victoria, again harassed and even had our lives threatened by RCMP again so we left to Duncan and (wouldn't ya know it) RCMP threatened us again and we had to leave town, went to Tofino and YES again RCMP took us to "Pool's Land" and dropped us off in no wheres land...we then were given bus tickets by the Vancouver Island Health Authority to go to Port Alberni (the only place with social services and shelter)...and guess what? ...YEP! yet again harassed by RCMP, refused shelter and threatened...STARTING TO SEE A PATTERN?
He should have known better than to bother with Tofino, the town is no place for someone like Dean. Way back Tofino was an isolated fishing town but it's gone really, really upscale. It's in a fabulous area of ocean, mountains, beaches and offshore islands with great fishing and hiking. Decades ago, when it was affordable, the wife and kids and I went every summer for a week or two to stay at a motel on the beach but it has developed well past what I'm willing to pay. There's no place Dean could have afforded to stay and there are no indigent social services, the town is just too small. The residents want peace and quiet and the police don't like welfare troublemakers. They probably met Dean as he stepped off the bus. So I didn't bother making the trip to Tofino as part of my Dean itinerary. While it is only 80 miles west of Port Alberni they are very slow and difficult miles on a two lane road through mountains. A minimum four hour return trip.

After being thrown out of Tofino Dean spent a fair amount of time on welfare in Port Alberni. So we went to Port Alberni, just an easy 20 mile detour from the new Island Highway. We visited his welfare motel, the Alberni Inn on Redford Street, the site of his titanic battles with a grasping landlord who wanted his rent. Then we had a break at the Twin Cities Brewery before heading back on the road to the east coast.

Dean had two sojourns in Nanaimo, the first one where he was almost immediately tossed out of the Salvation Army and the Cambie Hotel and the much later second one where he lived in a tent and had no need of accommodation. In this later visit he joined the homeless in Discontent City for what was, for Dean, a protracted stay. So I also went to the Discontent City site, the scene of the attempted assassination of Dean and Darcy where, after they survived the murder attempt, the RCMP set them ablaze like human torches! Sadly no such excitement there now, just a vacant lot. After fleeing Nanaimo yet again, this time for their very lives pursued by assassins rather than lustful landladies, the brothers seem to have ended up back in Victoria. They may be there yet. Dean has been extremely reticent about posting personal information on his FB page since he left Nanaimo last fall so there is no way of finding their location. He's not mentioned any further shelter or hostel adventures, police confrontations, courtroom victories, tenting adventures or any personal data whatever. It's almost like he's been finally beaten by the system and even he realizes that posting his continuing failures and police confrontations is just showing how insignificant and powerless he really is. He's still on Vancouver Island however because we can, to some extent, trace his recent activities through his court record. Both Dean and Darcy have charges still going to trial.

First, File Number 175265. This relates to Victoria issues. Both Dean and Darcy are charged with Criminal Code charges;

CCC - 430(1)(c) Mischief-Obstruct use/enjoyment of property

They each face two charges over this one. Also each has been charged with;

CCC - 145(3) Breach of undertaking or recognizance

These charges were laid last December and I've previously reported on them. The latest news is that there were court hearing on February 25th to fix a date for Dean's trial which means things are going forward. Unfortunately the result on February 25th was reported as WI which means a Bench Warrant was issued for Dean's arrest. In short he seems to have skipped.
Accused Cnt Location Date Time Room Reason Result
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Victoria Law Courts 04-Apr-2019 02:00 PM 103 CLC
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Victoria Law Courts 04-Apr-2019 02:00 PM 103 CLC
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Victoria Law Courts 28-Mar-2019 10:30 AM 101 APP IBD
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Victoria Law Courts 28-Mar-2019 10:30 AM 101 APP IBD
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Victoria Law Courts 28-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 101 JIR IBJ
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Victoria Law Courts 28-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 101 JIR IBJ
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Nanaimo Law Courts 27-Mar-2019 09:30 AM 109 JIR IBP
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Nanaimo Law Courts 27-Mar-2019 09:30 AM 109 JIR IBP
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Victoria Law Courts 25-Feb-2019 02:00 PM 103 FXD WI
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Victoria Law Courts 25-Feb-2019 02:00 PM 103 FXD WI
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Victoria Law Courts 20-Feb-2019 09:30 AM 103 JIR SBP
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Victoria Law Courts 20-Feb-2019 09:30 AM 102 JIR IBD
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Victoria Law Courts 20-Feb-2019 09:30 AM 102 JIR IBD
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Victoria Law Courts 20-Feb-2019 09:30 AM 103 JIR SBP
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Feb-2019 11:00 AM 109 AHR IBJ
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Feb-2019 11:00 AM 109 AHR IBJ
KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Feb-2019 09:00 AM 222 APP SBD
KORY, DEAN Russell 4 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Feb-2019 09:00 AM 222 APP
But everything seems copasetic by March 27th and Dean is currently not in custody which makes no sense if he's on the run from a February 25th warrant. I can only assume that Dean's February 25th warrant was modified in some manner after it was issued. For example, he contacted the Crown and explained there was confusion on a date, he couldn't travel, something like that. So the Crown dropped the warrant after Dean promised to appear on March 19, which he did.

Darcy's records show he'd been found guilty of the Victoria charges on February 5th;
175265-2-C KORY, DARCY Allen 2 Victoria Law Courts 05-Feb-2019 09:30 AM 104 IGP END G
175265-2-C KORY, DARCY Allen 3 Victoria Law Courts 05-Feb-2019 09:30 AM 104 IGP END G
175265-2-C KORY, DARCY Allen 5 Victoria Law Courts 05-Feb-2019 09:30 AM 104 IGP END G
I'm assuming IGP means a guilty plea. END means it's over and G means guilty.

So what about File Number 74690? This file relates to the eviction at Discontent City in Nanaimo. Here's the record;
Document Accused Cnt Location Date Time Room Reason Result Finding Canc.
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Nanaimo Law Courts 05-Jun-2019 09:30 AM 227 FT
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 2 Nanaimo Law Courts 05-Jun-2019 09:30 AM 227 FT
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 3 Nanaimo Law Courts 05-Jun-2019 09:30 AM 227 FT
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 4 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 11:00 AM 109 APW WI
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 5 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 11:00 AM 109 APW WI
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 6 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 11:00 AM 109 APW WI
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 4 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 222 APW IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 5 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 222 APW IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 6 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 222 APW IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 222 FXD IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 2 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 222 FXD IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 3 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Mar-2019 09:00 AM 222 FXD IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 4 Nanaimo Law Courts 12-Mar-2019 02:00 PM 109 HR IBC
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 5 Nanaimo Law Courts 12-Mar-2019 02:00 PM 109 HR IBC
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 6 Nanaimo Law Courts 12-Mar-2019 02:00 PM 109 HR IBC
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 1 Nanaimo Law Courts 12-Mar-2019 02:00 PM 109 HR IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 2 Nanaimo Law Courts 12-Mar-2019 02:00 PM 109 HR IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DEAN Russell 3 Nanaimo Law Courts 12-Mar-2019 02:00 PM 109 HR IBJ
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 4 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Feb-2019 11:26 AM JCM FXD SBS
74690-1 KORY, DARCY Allen 5 Nanaimo Law Courts 19-Feb-2019 11:26 AM JCM FXD SBS

Both of the Darcy boys have two outstanding charges of municipal bylaw offenses and one Criminal Code charge, CCC - 127(1) Disobeying court order. The last significant court date was the 19th of March which shows that Darcy did not appear and has APW and WI after his name;

APW - Application for Warrant - Used as the next appearance reason when an application for a warrant is made after the non appearance of the accused is noted.

And a Bench Warrant was issued for his arrest. Records show he is currently in custody although, frankly, I find these court records so confusing I could be wrong. Dean is now assigned a trial date off June 25th (FT - Fixed for Trial).

It's aftr 11PM and I'm up at 5:30 to baby-sit my grandson so I'll leave it to eric to figure this all out if he's interested. The BC Courts Online portal is at

https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/esearch/c ... 4Tch4LaNv0

All that these records really tell me is that both Kory boys are still on Vancouver Island and both embroiled in court proceedings in Victoria and Nanaimo. So the saga continues but Dean has related none of this on his FB page. In the past he was always ranting on about going to court, spouting his gibberish, and getting the RCMP, the Crown, the Cambie, The Salvation Army, the Hunts, and everybody else convicted of whatever charges he decided to nail them on using his private informations while getting all of his own charges dismissed. All of this, every bit, has totally failed and now, maybe, even for Dean, reality has set in and all he wants to do is to stay out of jail. Not exactly a hero's journey to relate on Facebook so he's being quiet.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Thanks for the update, Burnaby. Sounds like you had a much better time on your pilgrimage than Dean had. I wonder where/how he's been living after fleeing Discontent City. I'm surprised that he and his brother haven't gotten themselves thrown out of wherever they are, since they seem to be experts at that. Surely by now they've burned just about every bridge they've crossed on Vancouver Island.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:49 pm Surely by now they've burned just about every bridge they've crossed on Vancouver Island.
and trestle, span, overpass,viaduct, etc. all a smouldering heap.

i still have little faith they have learned anything from this. and i know lots of people who live free. or what most consider homeless. none are that stupid. i know crazy and drugged out or drunk or any combination; none think the laws and basic commerce dont apply to them. (not anymore anyway).

coming from that world it baffles me that folks yelling for truth and reality and transparency cant be open minded enough to accept facts for what they are. facts. hell, i could still see the joy of trying a new idea, legally speaking. but all it is now is rehashed and reworded same old same old. not a new idea out of any fmotl that are left. and hasn't been one in years.

and i live in a motorhome. so i know the golden rule of when your camping, the less people that know of your existence the better. unless your gone for a while. then park as out in the open as possible. and never, never ever, ever, make trouble at any place you intend to stay or could come back to. it dosent matter if your living out of a backpack or living in a 'cost effective' motel or a motorhome, van or other vehicle. dont make waves. be genuinely helpful if possible but make no waves.

they are to stupid to be on the street. thats why eventually they will be residing at the queens leisure. one way or the other.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Surely by now they've burned just about every bridge they've crossed on Vancouver Island.
Just about every bridge? You know of one I don't know of that they haven't burned? As far as I'm aware Dean has been thrown out of every place he's stayed in Vancouver Island. Not just every town but even every specific residential accommodation. The Cambie Hotel, The Salvation Army, Hunt's hobo jungle, the shelter in Victoria, the motel in Port Alberni, Discontent City. I'd give him a pass on Discontent City since everybody was thrown out but they seemed to have attracted a specific police interaction at that event and are facing charges relate to it so they managed to turn a general eviction into a personal confrontation. I don't think he managed to stay in Tofino long enough to get kicked out of a residential facility since he seemed to have been nabbed by the police before he had the chance to spend a night there. Nor do I know what happened in his apparently very short stay in Duncan except that the police kicked him out. As far as I can recall he's not mentioned any place he's left voluntarily rather than being kicked out.

Overall an impressive record of an individual with an anger problem, a bone deep hostility to any authority, an overwhelming ego unsupported by any achievements at all, and an apparent total lack of any common sense. Net result, a man entering middle age with nothing to show for his life except endless pointless confrontations and failures. The saddest thing about his story, in fact the only sad thing from my perspective, is that British Columbia seems stuck with him. There's really little incentive for him to move since, as I've said before, he'll be taking the same Dean Kory along with him wherever he goes. He came here from Ontario with high hopes. As he wrote in November 2016, shortly after he arrived here;
Dean Kory
Yesterday at 11:16am ·
Now that I have been here in BC a couple of weeks, I am certain that this was indeed the right choice for me.

When my friends and I first crossed on the ferry to Vancouver Island we checked out Victoria and then decided to head north to Port Alberni, a beautiful valley town!

We met a nice couple that offered us the use of their shower and they cooked us a dinner and let us crash in comfort for a few nights giving us a break from sleeping in the truck at a Walmart parking lot. The people are so friendly and amazing here. It truly is somewhat of a culture shock compared to Ontario.

We then got a mesg. from my facebook friend who happens to live on a First Nation reserve, not too far away, in Qualicum Beach and he and his wife generously offered us a place to park the truck and get the camper off, a chance to get our barrings and put down some roots.

These folks are down to earth, living simple and in a natural state, They are creating a community of "Tiny Homes" living in a way we should all be trying to achieve, low impact, self sustainable, in a way this future should be heading, Togetherness at it's finest!
But, while Dean started here with a clean slate it proved impossible for him to achieve that dream because he'd brought the Ontario Dean Kory along with him to British Columbia. There's always hope. Maybe he'll flee the jurisdiction of British Columbia courts if jail seems to be in his future.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I may be conflating a couple of incidents, but I thought they got chased out of Discontent City as well for not playing nice with others, other being the inhabitants. The only thing I could find on Dean was him begging for money for the daughter he isn't living with or supporting, at least I think it is him at least based on the whining.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's hard to tell from Dean's disjointed, completely self-serving narrative exactly what happened to get them out of Discontent City but they left just before authorities closed it down.

On December 5th, 2018 Dean posted this on FB;
Wed Dec 05, 2018
Dean Kory my brother and I left Naniamos tent city last night and came to Victoria today

Dean Kory we are in Victoria going as public as possible about what is happening in Naniamos tent city
What had happened was their tent fire, probably, as concluded here, from the careless use of a Coleman stove but in Dean's narrative an assassination attempt by killers hunting them down. So Dean and Darcy buggered off to Victoria. Discontent city was shut down by the authorities on December 08. Dean and Darcy may have left for no larger reason than the loss of their tent. They had no other shelter and December's a bad time to be out in the open in Nanaimo. Rains a lot. They couldn't stay in Nanaimo because, as I've reported, they'd totally burned their bridges there in a prior visit when they were tossed out of both the Salvation Army hostel and the Cambie Hotel. So with no chance of getting a roof over their heads they may have had no choice but to move on.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I had to look up the Google and trip advisor reviews for the elegant, 5* surroundings of the Cambie Hotel. What a shit hole.

I was somewhat disappointed not to find any reviews from either of the Korys.

By the looks of it, you'd need to be a special type of idiot to get thrown out of that dump.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Last year, i was doing some googling over something and discovered a really cheap long term residence facility. It's a former board and care/convalescent home that lost its license. Now it calls itself a boarding house. However, it turns out that its main customer is the county court system which uses it as a house arrest venue for people who are forbidden to go near certain locations. A place like that would see Dean Kory as a quality tenant.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper