Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Moderator: Burnaby49

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Post by JamesVincent »

Oh, hell, Burnaby would be screwed then.....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:Oh, hell, Burnaby would be screwed then.....
At my age the contents of my pants are, sadly, pretty much irrelevant. What we accountants call non-performing assets.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Curious about what's lost in Marcus-the-not-a-lawyer's pants?

Now you can ask him!

Yes, Marcus has apparently now been running his "webinars" for the last couple weeks. It's $20 a pop, per webinar. I don't know how many subscribers Marcus has, but that could add up nicely. Marcus is, naturally, framing these as "donations". Mmm. Wonder if he'll declare this income to the CRA?

Anyway - here's the schedule past and future:
Webinar One: July 12 and 17, 2014.
Bullying .... there ought to be a law against that.

Webinar Two: July 19 and 24, 2014.
Whose the Boss?

Webinar Three: July 26 and 31, 2014.
Where do you live?

Webinar Four: August 2 and 7, 2014.
I am not He ..... i only Appear to be.
I presume the August webinar is going to be more of that mask wearing stuff, given the exotic capitalization in the title.

So how's it going? Well, things went sideways on one so Marcus is giving a freebee to his customers. You would think the persons on his Facebook fan group (Servant King Community (servantking.info): https://www.facebook.com/groups/638362716215751/) would be raving, but oddly they've been silent. I've looked for pirated versions of the webinars - nothing so far.

Otherwise it seems that Marcus has truly ascended from just being a lowly [redacted because I'm still honouring your publication ban "Marcus"] to full guru status. A new star in our pantheon of grifters and parasites.

All hail the Serpent King!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Wearing a mask, huh? Oh, i hope it's a Cobra Commander one. And maybe he'll summon Jake the Snake Roberts.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A Servant King update. First "Marcus" has done a slash and burn of his past internet history. All of his videos are gone. His blog is still available but much pruned. Here's a shot of him gardening literally rather than metaphorically;

Some of the entries Mowe discussed are gone;

http://www.servantking.info/marcusmind.html

He just posted a once in a lifetime offer;
From the ......Mind of Marcus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Valid Advice on Law:
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. J.D., LL.M., J.S.D.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 7, 2015
I have received many requests from around the world for a Hard Copy of the Videos and Transcripts and the Webinars.

I have therefore decided to make beautiful hand-crafted DVD’s available for the appropriate Donation. There is now a Donation Button on the Confusion page, on the Unraveled page and on the Webinar page.

Confusion Program Videos and Transcripts DVD …… $45.oo
Unraveled Program Videos and Transcripts DVD ……. $65.oo
Webinar Audio Mp3’s and Presentation Notes DVD ….. $150.oo

All 3 DVD’s can be had as a Complete Set for a Donation of …. ONLY ….. $220.oo

That is a savings of $40.oo dollars.
What does this mean in real terms for “You” and your Family?

Because of this one-time SPECIAL OFFER from Servant King …………. You can now go to the Dollar Store “40 times” to obtain those things you always wanted.

And that’s not all !
In addition: When you Donate for the Complete 3 DVD Set!

You will receive ABSOLUTELY FREE an autographed wallet sized photo of “Marcus” along with the answer to the "Mystery of Life" written on the back.

Can you find the Mystery !

Operators are standing by to prepare, handle and ship your DVD’s today.
Did I mention you need to Donate by pressing the Donation Button?

Yes, this is a pressing matter.

Press the Donate Button now !

As the New World Order and the Agenda 21 and the Illuminati are watching your every move; there is no time to delay.

Press the Donate Button “Now” …. and Join the 1000’s of people who have already learned the Secrets never before revealed. You and your Family deserve the peace of mind that only Servant King can provide.

This Offer is not available in Stores anywhere.

From the ……… mind of Marcus
There is a photo in the ad of Marcus looking very contemplative but I can't link to it because as soon as I put the cursor over it to get the properties it changes to the picture above, the "mystery" he challenges you to find.

As Mowe has related everything he's been saying about himself is a lie. His name isn't Marcus, he wasn't a lawyer; he's just another internet guru who invented his own backstory. But, as hard as it is to believe, his own, real, backstory is vastly more interesting than any Servant King blather he puts up. He had a dream and he worked hard to achieve it. He failed but, for a while, he succeeded at a very difficult and very personal goal. He overreached but he tried! I have his history but his story is still under a publication ban until his trial is over. However there will be many people, at a minimum in the hundreds, who could recognize him from his now deleted videos and that picture he just put up.

When the publication ban is lifted I'll tell the story that he is reluctant to reveal. It's fascinating!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

I'm really looking forward to the publication ban ending because I have no idea who he is and I'm not good at delayed gratification :cry:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, the web site has some interesting comments:
Hi, my name is Marcus

My mind is Out of Control...
Out of the mouth of babes...
This webinar will not be a “Free for All”. I am thinking most serious minded people can afford 20 bucks a week, and keeps the “know it alls” out, but not definite yet.
Somehow I think the terms "serious-minded" and "know it alls" are the same people, which is going to cut down on his gross earnings from the webinar.
Those who donated less than $20 will not get an INVITE, and those who donated more (like $60) will get an INVITE to the next 3 Webinars. While I appreciate generous offers, I am an able bodied man who requires no charity.
No, obviously not. It looks like you are running a business - and aren't considering extending charity to people who are sending you less than $20.
Fifteen days from now, the 38th year of the 40th Jubilee begins. For countrymen (pagans) that would be March 20th.(Springtime) You don't honestly believe a New Year begins in the Mid-Winter of our discontent. Do you?
Wow, you do realize that there were pagans who observed the first day of the year as being in spring? Like the Zorastarians? Or some Hindu sects in Northern India? You don't honestly believe that paganism is defined by what day of the year you observe New Year's Day? Do you?
As the New World Order and the Agenda 21 and the Illuminati are watching your every move; there is no time to delay.

Press the Donate Button “Now
Yes, because nothing else works quite as well at stopping the Illuminati like sending cash to a person hiding out in Frikintardistan.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"As the New World Order and the Agenda 21 and the Illuminati are watching your every move; there is no time to delay."

If we are watching their every move, wouldn't we have the ability to intercept these payments and divert them to our Hedonistic Licentiousness Program?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:If we are watching their every move, wouldn't we have the ability to intercept these payments and divert them to our Hedonistic Licentiousness Program?
I'd suggest the better tactic would be to prevent such dissemination of ideas in the first place.

Ironic that their own mis-applied logic does not recognize the reality that:
  • If there was some uber-powerful group controlling the rest of the planet
  • Then they'd be able to prevent the dissemination of any ideas that could lead to rebellion
Conversely:
  • Since society has Laws protecting their right to express their opinions no matter how absurd others might think
  • Then they are living in a society which has rules protecting at least one of their true freedoms
I think the fact that conspiracy theorists (of any breed/variety) completely miss the above points highly amusing.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Burnaby49 wrote: There is a photo in the ad of Marcus looking very contemplative but I can't link to it because as soon as I put the cursor over it to get the properties it changes to the picture above, the "mystery" he challenges you to find.
Mystery solved:

---
Morrand
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

morrand wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: There is a photo in the ad of Marcus looking very contemplative but I can't link to it because as soon as I put the cursor over it to get the properties it changes to the picture above, the "mystery" he challenges you to find.
Mystery solved:

As I keep repeating, I'm a technological idiot. simple things like that confound me. Maybe one day I'll take the plunge and get a cellphone.

grixit

Post by grixit »

There's nothing to reveal. The SerpentKing is long gone, leaving only a cast off skin.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Is the publication ban still in place? Can those "in the know" reveal Marcus' true identity yet?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fmotlgroupie wrote:Is the publication ban still in place? Can those "in the know" reveal Marcus' true identity yet?
Not until his trial is over. I check the media from time to time but no indication.

grixit

Post by grixit »

Well i hope they can hurry it up. I need a SerpentKing to chase the gophers out of my backyard.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Time for the ServantKing's day in the sun. In a prior posting in this discussion our esteemed and apparently permanently departed poster Hilfskreuzer Möwe said;
I think I know who Marcus is.

He has not identified himself by his correct name. I am quite certain he is not a lawyer nor has he ever been a lawyer. His tale, if I am correct, is far more interesting than that.

Marcus has posted transcripts for each of his 13 “Unraveled Programs” videos.
http://www.servantking.info/unraveled-programs.html

This is convenient because to be honest, I find it a little hard to sit through Marcus’s materials.

But a new tab has appeared on the SerpentKing website menu: “Marcus’s Mind”

It commences:

Hi, my name is Marcus

My mind is Out of Control.... Out of the control of those that would use it under the disguise of " I care about you and your health and your education and your safety and your blah, blah, blah."

Those who want to show me the way to go, so that I will not depart from it.

I do not reply to any emails for the simple reason, I do not know who you are. I will post answers to some questions I receive so all may read my response.

On this page, I will periodically think out loud so that you may read my mind.

From the ...... mind of Marcus

This turns out to be a kind of blog, but it has only three entries. On Nov. 16, 2013 Marcus recommends the King James Bible 1611 as a legal reference.

The tone suddenly shifts a week later, and in two entries dated Nov. 23 and Nov. 24, 2013 Marcus provide a lengthy history of his alleged mistreatment by authorities, and his ongoing criminal litigation history. Marcus indicates he was ordered to appear in a criminal trial proceeding on Nov. 22, 2013, but he refused to show. He is presumably facing arrest for his failure to appear.

Marcus indicates in the Mind of Marcus page that:

By the way, your Queen also put a publication ban on all this. You are not allowed to know what your servants are doing in your name. They have your trust.

Because of that I will exercise caution and at this point make no more comment on my investigation of Marcus of SerpentKing and his most curious tale.

Till then.........my name is SMS Möwe
And later;
Marcus, I’d not be surprised you’re watching. After all, we have a few mutual acquaintances, don’t we? Let’s have a chat. I’ve respected your identity because it seems you face some serious legal sanctions – and I want to make certain your rights are preserved and protected. Here’s my point. I’ve watched very carefully with the public domain resources available to me on your legal proceedings. Those may still be underway, and you may remain under a publication ban. Fine and good. But – unless and until that litigation is resolved in your favour, do you think it’s fair to sell your claims to others?

If you won – share. Your potential customers deserve it. If you won - congratulations! I do not besmirch those who have been found innocent in a court of law. I’d love to hear about it and promise to report as fairly as I can.

But if you lost – then tell your real story. You have an ethical obligation to do so.

You left enough of a key that I dug and found out who you were, and your background, and frankly that is far, far more interesting that this charade, this make-believe. Is it fair to your customers that your are a “persona” – a mask?

... and it’s making me bloody crazy NOT telling that tale. ‘cause the mock undead lawyer thing is stupid. ‘cause you have dared amazing things – failed yes – but dared! And sometimes succeeded!

I applaud the man or woman who take a dream and crafts a reality. Yours appears to have been a near miss, but I wouldn't dream of denying your true expertise and successes.

And I think your potential customers too would find that narrative interesting, neat, perhaps even remarkable. I, for one would like to hear your side of the tale and experiences. We may not agree on a number of things but isn’t it wrong to be a lie?

Or, again, as you put it, a person?

I will continue to respect your anonymity until I either learn of the resolution of your litigation or that your identity is no longer under a publication ban.

Til then……..my name is SMS Möwe
And I also commented;
As Mowe has related everything he's been saying about himself is a lie. His name isn't Marcus, he wasn't a lawyer; he's just another internet guru who invented his own backstory. But, as hard as it is to believe, his own, real, backstory is vastly more interesting than any Servant King blather he puts up. He had a dream and he worked hard to achieve it. He failed but, for a while, he succeeded at a very difficult and very personal goal. He overreached but he tried! I have his history but his story is still under a publication ban until his trial is over. However there will be many people, at a minimum in the hundreds, who could recognize him from his now deleted videos and that picture he just put up.

When the publication ban is lifted I'll tell the story that he is reluctant to reveal. It's fascinating!
And, in the last posting in this discussion Grixit said;
Well i hope they can hurry it up. I need a SerpentKing to chase the gophers out of my backyard.
Well Grixit, you had no idea how close to the truth you were with that last comment! SerpentKing had the perfect solution to your gopher problems. Trained birds of prey!

It's time to reveal who he really is. He's Wilfred Emonts, who operated this private birds of prey breeding, training, and 'hands on handling' facility near Tottenham, Ontario:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070218110 ... entre.com/
http://www.world66.com/northamerica/can ... onrycentre

It was a major tourist attraction and he clearly is viewed by his peers in the bird of prey world as a damned knowledgeable guy:

http://www.megalextoria.com/usenet-arch ... 03119.html

Not that it didn't have some controversy:

http://partners.simcoe.ca/ws_par/groups ... 012467.pdf

When I opened this document I got a possible virus warning but it is totally innocuous, just the August 2nd, 1995 Council Meeting of the Corporation of the Town of New Tecumseth Ontario. To save you the bother of having to wade through things like a Letter from Hserbert Western Wear for Installation of Wooden Cactus on Sidewalk for Advertising I'll post the relevant part;
5.3 EMONTS FALCONRY CENTRE Part Lots 1 2 Concession 2

a) Letter from Graham Wilson and Green Barristers Solicitors dated July 27 1995

Marshall Green was present representing Emonts Falconry Centre and requested that the solicitor for the concerned citizens present their case first to assist in determining the issues

B) Letter from Sheldon C Vanek Solicitor dated July 24 1995

Sheldon Vanek solicitor for a group of residents in the vicinity of the Emonts Falconry Centre advised Council that his clients have a number of concerns in relation to the use of the property by Wilfred Emonts as a falconry centre The concerns include negative effect on real estate investment Tecumseth Zoning By Law is residential/agricultural and does not allow this use the aviary use does not allow some of the uses proposed by Mr Emonts the property should not be used as an amusement park business enterprise for training of birds there are safety considerations in that traffic to the site will increase dramatically perhaps to the extent of 75 to 200 cars per day no permit was issued for the new entrance off the Town road no building permit was attained prior to the construction of the cafeteria and gift shop the septic system will accommodate 120 persons per day which is a major use of the property the change in use is inconsistent with the general area of resudential/agrucultural the use is not allowed in the Township of Tecumseth official Plan or Zoning By-Law a large picnic area playground and parking lots are not permitted uses on the property the grandstand seating 120 people would be considered a primary use versus an accessory use of the property and is not allowed if this use is allowed then similar properties that have horses or cows could have their own rodeos or bull fights a full OP Amendment and Zoning lBawAmendyment are required for the property to allow commercial uses there are no landscaping berming fencing or tree screening provided this is a spot rezoning if allowed to proceed and is not good planning the falconry centre as presently constituted is not in compliance with the Town Zoning By-Law and should be enjoined.

Marshall Green solicitor for the falconry centre advised that he is a specialist in the area of planning matters in the County of Simcoe and has acted for municipalities and individuals in relation to planning and zoning matters for many years He advised that the uses that are taking place at the falconry centre are allowed under the Town existing zoning on the property He advised the main use of the property is to house heal and breed birds and an accessory use of the property is the exhibiting of birds He responded to the building permit matter by advising that a building permit has been obtained for any and all buildings on the site before any construction was started In addition an entrance permit was obtained for the new entrance to the property prior to the physical entrance from the road being constructed He advised that the 120 person per day septic system was a requirement of the Health Unit not his client He advised that some of the residents that abut the property do not oppose the application Mr Green also advised that farming is a business and is allowed in an agricultural area and from his viewing of the property earlier this evening he advised that he could only see one neighbour from the falconry centre and this may need some discussion on tree screening He suggested that the operation is self-limiting as the main use of the property is to house, heal, and breed birds and the other accessory and ancillary uses need to be sensitive to the main operation particularly during the breeding season He advised that his client is willing to deal with any legitimate complaint regarding buffering of the property and invites neighbours and Council alike to attend the property to discuss legitimate site concerns His client suggested that proposed traffic would be 340 persons per day and that today there were actually 8 persons that had visited the property His client advised that he has run the Canadian School for Traditional Falconry since he purchased the property as well as tours by the Federation of Anglers and Hunters and in the future he would be having tours by interested school children to the site

Council members queried the difference between this operation and the similar horse barns horse shows and uses in the area as well as a swim centre business that is operating and queried the extent to which traffic and activity will take place on the property They directed that the allegations in relation to building permit violations be investigatedbystaff as well as the entrance permit allegations and report back to the next meeting of Council for consideration of this matter.
Then Wilfred was charged with running a major grow op out of the castle:

http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/202769 ... ry-centre/
http://www.madhunt.com/marijuana-falcon ... 20705.html
Marijuana grow-op busted at Falconry Centre in Tottenham
Posted July 5, 2012

Nottawasaga OPP seized nearly 1,000 marijuana plants valued at approximately $475,000 from a 2nd Line residence in New Tecumseth yesterday.

Police reported this morning that a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) search warrant was executed at 7164 2nd Line of New Tecumseth on July 4, involving the Nottawasaga OPP, the Community Drug Action Team (CDAT), the Emergency Response Team (ERT) and the OPP Tactical Response Unit (TRU). They located 950 plants which were 2-3 feet in height.

The property has been known as The Falconry Centre since the early 1990s, was "a medieval courtyard which houses over 200 falcons, hawks, eagles, owls, and vultures.... designed and built for the breeding and research of raptors, while allowing visitors the closest possible viewing..." according to a cached image of the venture's previous web site. At one time, it was part of the tourism loop in Tottenham. It closed to visitors in 2010.

Wilfred Emonts, 56, is charged with Production Schedule II and Possession for the Purpose under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. He was scheduled for a bail hearing today at the Ontario Court of Justice in Barrie.
It seems things had been 'running down' at the facility, as the year before the drug bust Wilfred was already having issues with authorities and licensing:

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2011/1 ... cop-briefs
http://www.thealgomanews.ca/news/region ... a-licence/

This was not the only reason for Wilfred's decline. He'd tried to broaden his business by adding to his services using birds of prey to scare birds away from Toronto area airports. That business had issues, not the least being when Wilfred's brother was shot in the leg by an employee:

http://canlii.ca/t/20f6w
http://canlii.ca/t/20bwv

But I think the real downfall of Wilfred's empire was a robot. Or more specifically, an attempt to automate his bird-scaring activities with ... Robofalcon!

http://www.popsci.com/military-aviation ... robofalcon
http://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?aid=15548

So, with his dreams destroyed, he metamorphosed into Marcus the ServantKing. It looks like the buildup to the trial has been too much for Marcus and his latest "Mind of Marcus" entry points to Wilfred Emonts;

http://www.servantking.info/index2.html

and then to a new website giving Wilfred's own version of the demise of the Falconry Centre;

http://www.houseofemonts.info/.

I see no evidence in the media that the matter has gone to trial, so my suspicion is that if Wilfred is talking he has re-elected for a judge alone proceeding, and the publication ban is off.

Now isn't that vastly more interesting than pretending you're a lawyer of some kind who died and had to hand in his BAR cards? Idiots like Menard are just dull - all puffery and empty dreams. But Marcus? Here we have a real life, a man who strove hard to realize a dream and almost succeeded. Then it all went to crap. But, he tried!

grixit

Post by grixit »

Thank you for the follow up. I hope the birds are being taken care of.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Our Falconing Freeman has his own website called "Servant King";

http://www.servantking.info/index2.html

One tab is called "Marcus's Mind". I'd suggest, if the latest entries are representative of his current mental state, that it might be more properly titled "Marcus is Out of His Mind!" It appears that Karl Lentz has moved in with him, or is at least visiting, at the remnants of the Tottenham Falconry Centre!?!

July 10, 2015

I have been practicing the Karl Lentz method: "Testicle Testimony"

(a.k.a...... Having the balls to speak the truth)

Here is a picture of Karl in my family room demonstrating the method, and me practicing it.

Step1: Find a reason to approach the Bench....near sighted or hard of hearing will work.
Step 2: When within reach, grab the man in the Black Robe by the testicles.
Step 3: Apply increasing pressure as required until he screams, “I know you are a MAN”.
That’s it, you are done. Statutes do not govern Man.... So simple it’s scarey !
P.S. Do not forget the "courteous" way to wear your sunglasses.

July 8, 2015

Somtimes things happen to you beyond your control.

These things can of neccessity cause a change in career.

From ..... Fauna to Flora!

My neighbours all called the cops saying I was growing pot.

Cops told them, "We can't do anything to him, because he knows Karl Lentz."

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

There's been a bunch of updates on Marcus' "Mind of Marcus" page:

But the video is what caught my attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWInaS_X5mE

Apparently God has a side business manufacturing road-side signage for marijuana farms. The Big Guy does a fairly credible job. I assume that this is a preamble to his trial where, presumably, he is going to argue he has a legal right to grow pot. If Marcus needs a character reference at court he does have that note from God.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wilfred has been Kidnapped! After publicly hinting he was restarting his marijuana grow-op, Marcus the undead lawyer / Wilfred Emonts, Falconer Extraordinarie, has been busted. Again.

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/marijuana-grow ... -1.2527640
Two people have been charged after police busted a marijuana grow operation near Tottenham.
The bust happened on the 2nd Line of New Tecumseth, west of Tottenham.

Several OPP units executed the warrant around 5:00 a.m. Friday morning. Police say a search of the property uncovered a substantial marijuana grow operation, a large amount of marijuana bud and a quantity of cash.

A 59-year-old Wilfred Emonts and a 63-year-old woman from the Town of New Tecumseth are charged with cultivation of marijuana and possession for the purpose of trafficking.
This was the second time since 2012 police raided the home.

“Certainly the element of surprise is certainly one that is in our advantage. As well you have to realize that the frontline officers have some expertise, however, we have to bring in extra units which have extra specialities,” says OPP Constable Martin Hachey.

Emonts was also arrested on an outstanding warrant for production of marijuana and failing to appear in court.

Police say the drugs will be used as evidence before being destroyed and they will not say exactly how much marijuana they seized.
There's even a snazzy little video to go along with the news story. It doesn't add a lot, but it is cute that there are a couple big signs outside the property. One is a massive wall of text (about 0:23) which I'd love to be able to read - though I'm sure it basically says "police - bugger off!"

At 1:07 you can see there's a big "www.houseofemonts.info" sign out front.

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/marijuana-grow ... -1.2527640

So, Marcus/Wilfred didn't show up for his last trial. I wonder if he's going to get bail? I'd say it's unlikely. Courts are a touch over-sensitive about these kinds of things. No updates on any of Wilfred's websites. I bet he's in a box for the next while.