Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:That is why Allen waffled when asked for a citation, there isn't one
Oh, I thought it was his way of admitting that he can't back up what he claims.
That too, also....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

theSovereign1 wrote: the tax code silly find it yourself i am not your researcher...its in there
But you know it already, so it wouldn't require any research, would it? Besides, I thought you were here to educate us, it's a pretty poor education if you can't cite your sources.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Back to Marcus. Looks like he's out of jail. At least he's back on You Tube and he's put free access to all of his videos when, in the past, he used to try and charge for them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT-uSx ... 2ITE9k177g

Lots of mind-numbing boredom there if you are so inclined. I'll watch as many for free as I did when he charged.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Is the SerpentKing with him?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hallow
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Hallow »

I hope this clarifies things.
My fault. See below. [WS]
notorial dissent

Under other circumstances I would say amazing, but a room full of chimps could do better.

478 words none of them having anything to do with reality or in any way shape or form making sense, other than to show that the author doesn't know what he is going on about.

You also do not know what the word means.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:Under other circumstances I would say amazing, but a room full of chimps could do better.

478 words none of them having anything to do with reality or in any way shape or form making sense, other than to show that the author doesn't know what he is going on about.

You also do not know what the word means.
seems this thread could take attorn for the worse
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Oops. Mea culpa.

Intending to reply to Hallow's post, I edited it instead. Sorry, never did that before. My only excuse is that I've been working all weekend, and was taking a break.

But I do apologize to Hallow. Didn't agree with a word, but I apologize. If you kept a copy, feel free to repost it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

When I saw the accidental erase, I checked if another tab had it still cached, but no luck.

In any case, if I read and remember his first sentence right, he's saying he was explained the word 'attorn' having something to do with using legal names. Or some other nonsense. In any case, he accepted one unproven point as fact and invented new facts that rely on the unproven one.

But since you want to misuse words, I think this is appropriate.
https://youtu.be/OHVjs4aobqs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I once speculated that the word "attorney" used to refer to a knight champion: someone who is "at tourney" on your behalf.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hallow
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Hallow »

I thought to post some info about Marcus based on that what I have first hand knowledge of. No i did not save the post that was deleted and nor is this an accurate memory - "In any case, if I read and remember his first sentence right, he's saying he was explained the word 'attorn' having something to do with using legal names. Or some other nonsense. In any case, he accepted one unproven point as fact and invented new facts that rely on the unproven one".

Not being one to bore slaves, sorry, others(s) with facts, feel free to delete my access.
notorial dissent

Since Marcus the fool/Marcus the fraud has built his ENTIRE cloud cuckoo land on a base of false premises and general ignorance. In any event, attorn DOES NOT mean what he thinks/claims it does. simply, in this as in all else, WRONG!!!!
Hallow
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Hallow »

Paying taxes is not voluntary. Appearing as a taxpayer, wearing the I AM a taxpayer mask is...............Read the application form to apply for a SIN #. On the form you will read "Participation is voluntary. However refusal to provide your personal information will result in you or your child not receiving a SIN".

The next thing you slaves will wonder is, daaa, how do I get a job without a SIN. How do I get food on the table, a roof over me head? I'd be happy to tell you but you here just ridicule people and things beyond the scope of your perception of reality.
Last edited by Hallow on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hallow
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Hallow »

When you signed up for SIN, you all attorned alright.

Attorn, verb; (law) acknowledge a new land owner as one's landlord. The Queenie of Canada is your landlord.

But again, this is beyond the scope of your perception of reality. For you, Wonderland is real
Last edited by Hallow on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hallow
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Hallow »

No doubt this will be over you head given you are out of touch with reality.

Canada and the provinces are corporations;
Supreme Court of Canada
Mercer v. Attorney General for Ontario, 5 S.C.R. 538
Date: 1881-11-14

See also
Supreme Court of Canada
Re: Authority of Parliament in relation to the Upper House, [1980] 1 S.C.R. 54
Date: 1979-12-21

CORPORATION, noun A body politic or corporate, formed and authorized by law to act as a single person; a society having the capacity of transacting business as an individual. Corporations are aggregate or sole. Corporations aggregate consist of two or more persons united in a society, which is preserved by a succession of members, either forever, or till the corporation is dissolved by the power that formed it, by the death of all its members, by surrender of its charter or franchises, or by forfeiture.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-or-repl ... ertificate,
A birth certificate "can be used as proof of identity".
Can does not mean must except one thinks like a slave. And for sure this will be over your head but if one uses a birth certificate as proof of identity, i.e. to appear in person and apply for a SIN (see ap. for SIN) or driver licence (see ap. for driver license), then man is saying I AM a Canadian person and an employee/servant, member "of" Canada, a corporation subject to the ruler and rules (you attorned. The Queenie of Canada, a corporation, is your landlord). And for sure for sure this will be way over your head. It is not a person appearing in person, to apply for a SIN, but a man appearing in-person (man wearing a mask). It would be oxymoron to direct persons to appear in person to apply for a SIN. In other words, if everyone is a person there be no need to put on the application form "appear in-person".

https://www.ontario.ca/page/acceptable- ... -documents,
Birth certificate bears a legal name and if one uses a birth certificate as proof of his or her identity, and you all did, then you are saying, claiming to be, a legal person, i.e. Canadian, taxpayer, driver, tenant and and and you attorned. The Queenie is your new landlord.

ATTORN (law) acknowledge a new land owner as one's landlord

You do not see it but you are wearing masks, acting.

"In" in the context of "in-person" as in in something, i.e. in a house, in disguise.

PERSON, noun per'sn. [Latin persona; said to be compounded of per, through or by, and sonus, sound; a Latin word signifying primarily a mask used by actors of the state.]

Ya we see Clint Eastwood appear as Dirty Harry but on the face, both have the same face but so long as Clint appears as Dirty Harry, in-person, Clint, like you all, is governed by the script; Acts. Do this don't do that. Directed just like a slave because you are incapable of governing your self. Dear Queenie of Canada. I am not capable of taking care of my land. Will you please do that for me and I will gladly pay the attornment fee, land taxes. Dear Tenant. I am happy to do for you what you ask. Signed. Queenie

So, ye mindless whatever, you are actors and you have no clue. No wonder you are out of touch with reality. You think you are something you are not. You think you are the mask. Is that not like the man playing batman believing he is batman, batman? Oh Canada...........Go Canada go. Canada won 5 gold medals today. Gee. I never saw Canada out there. What does he or she look like?

I am not doctor but it seems to me you suffer from Delusion
DELUSION, noun S as z.

1. The act of deluding; deception; a misleading of the mind. We are all liable to the delusions of artifice.

2. False representation; illusion; error or mistake proceeding from false views.

At least we know now why the information presented by Marcus went way over your head.
Last edited by Hallow on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hallow
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Hallow »

LordEd wrote:When I saw the accidental erase, I checked if another tab had it still cached, but no luck.

In any case, if I read and remember his first sentence right, he's saying he was explained the word 'attorn' having something to do with using legal names. Or some other nonsense. In any case, he accepted one unproven point as fact and invented new facts that rely on the unproven one.

But since you want to misuse words, I think this is appropriate.
https://youtu.be/OHVjs4aobqs
So you are not sure you remember my first sentence and yet you offer an opinion and advice............hahahaha
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Following the laws and customs of a just and lawful society is not the same as being a slave.

People established civil societies and governments to resolve conflicts in a civil manner, maintain lawful order, promote the common good and protect the rights and property of individuals. This is not slavery in any form and entering into such society is not the acceptance as personal slavery.

When one lives in such a society one does not act as one would in a wild state of nature. This constraint is not in any way a form of slavery.

I will grant that such a society and its government, once formed, might lose its way and act to maintain law and order in manner that tramples the very rights it was formed to protect.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I will say I am certainly far more free than someone that constantly dodges the law. I don't have to be looking over my shoulder all the time and trying to justify my antics on messageboards to try and make my life relevant. lol.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The theory in some circles is that having a birth certificate means the state owns you and hence you are a slave. It is thought that this ownership is evidenced by the jurisdiction and power of the courts.

Of course that's all horse crap.

The governments of western democracies receive their authority through the powers granted them, by the people, in their constitutions. It's just that simple.

I think the people of which I speak have confused the the "nanny state" with the "slave state". In many part of the western world the various governments go out of their way yo to see to it we are safe, sound and acting properly. . wearing seat belts. . .driving slowly. . parking in the proper place. . .not littering. . .not drunk. . .not playing music too loud. . .and on and on.

Of course none of this nanniness means we are slaves. We have the power, unlike slaves, to un-nanny our communities any time we want. Here in the states many communities with stubborn, independent streaks have wiped needless nanny laws off the books and have sent packing the officials who enacted them.

It have been my observation that communities which seem to like such nanny laws are crowded and hence see the need to control so many accepts of human behavior. Often tourist towns which are crowded during peak seasons enact laws to control visitor who have no stake in the town and hence wouldn't mind parking on lawns and peeing on somebody's bushes after they have had a few too many brews.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Said theory being neither new nor original.