Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Moderator: Burnaby49

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Post by GlimDropper »

I guess Marcus forgot to mention that he knows Karl Lentz.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Only the Serpent King can save him now!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

More problems for Marcus, it looks like someone isn't paying his taxes:

Federal Court Docket: ITA-2331-14 - ITA v Wilfred John Emonts

ITA Certificate filed on 19-FEB-2014, no other action

All things considered, that's probably the least of Marcus's concerns.

Hmm. His wife's name is "Debra", and there's an ITA Certificate (docket ITA-3366-14) for a Debra Emonts aka Deborah Rita Emonts too. Issued almost a month later. No doubt the other half of the equation.

Let's see what we can find about Debra.

Nothing in the court registries / case databases, but it looks like Wilfred/Marcus may have put the business in his wife's name:

http://www.manta.com/ic/mtqngnz/ca/falconry-centre-the
http://falconry-centre-the.nobleton.ca. ... centre-the

Probably not enough left for him to have bothered.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

actually judges are high priests of Baal
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

taxes are voluntary...says so right in their codes...lol you guys sure don't know much about the law, certainly not enough to comment on it
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

theSovereign1 wrote:taxes are voluntary...says so right in their codes...lol you guys sure don't know much about the law, certainly not enough to comment on it
Nonsense, as usual.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:taxes are voluntary...says so right in their codes...lol you guys sure don't know much about the law, certainly not enough to comment on it
Nonsense, as usual.

prove it...anyone can say its "non-sense as usual"....back up your claim you baseless windbag
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

show me where it says I have to partake in a fraud scheme such as CRA's tax garbage against my will...here is a video where wally dove a former tax assessor explains it for you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQdsHk3NaI
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theSovereign1 wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Nonsense, as usual.

prove it...anyone can say its "non-sense as usual"....back up your claim you baseless windbag
Actually prove to us that you are not paying your taxes and aren't in jail, or suffering in any way for doing so.

I mean you can prove your claim can't you?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theSovereign1 wrote:actually judges are high priests of Baal

Hilarious
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Hanslune wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:actually judges are high priests of Baal

Hilarious
I liked that one, too. Actually, not totally inappropriate for this thread, oddly enough. After all, the movie "the Serpent King" is not totally unrelated to the movie "King Solomon's Mines", which (I believe) had references to Baal.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

Hanslune wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:Nonsense, as usual.

Actually prove to us that you are not paying your taxes and aren't in jail, or suffering in any way for doing so.

I mean you can prove your claim can't you?

not sure how to prove that other than you calling CRA or IRS and asking them...and nope im not in jail fool...I probably wouldn't be able to post if i was hey? moron! I told them many years ago that I know its voluntary and I do not wish to participate in funding wars against people that do not even have the capacity to harm us! Not suffering at all...other than the suffrage of a completely corrupt judicial system.

They sent me a GST assessment once and I billed them for tax collecting in the amount of the assessment...haven't heard from them since...that was like 7 yrs ago. Besides my account is foreign and not under their jurisdiction...it is registered as a foreign sites trust which under US law is exempt from lien and levy...gonna be a big deal when they try cash in their bid bonds and stuff to try to steal from my accounts and find all their shit will be construed as embezzlement...lmao!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

theSovereign1 wrote:you baseless windbag ... fool...moron...government bag lickers...what a bunch of morons you are...spew your bullshit...the morons on this forum...idiots like you
Enough. Keep it up and you will be moderated - no post you make will see the light of day unless a moderator approves it. It requires about three mouse clicks.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:you baseless windbag ... fool...moron...government bag lickers...what a bunch of morons you are...spew your bullshit...the morons on this forum...idiots like you
Enough. Keep it up and you will be moderated - no post you make will see the light of day unless a moderator approves it. It requires about three mouse clicks.
And keep in mind that I will be the moderator. As Pigpot has found I have a tendency to let the illusion of power go to my head.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Citation please.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
theSovereign1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by theSovereign1 »

BBFlatt wrote:
Citation please.

the tax code silly find it yourself i am not your researcher...its in there
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Allen is correct, the Canadian income tax system is considered "voluntary", but not in the sense he thinks. What it means is that the Canada Revenue Agency doesn't do the work for you. We don't (we as in I'm a past employee) go to your house, rummage through your shoeboxes and make a tax return for you. You are legally responsible for completing and filing your own tax returns and this, while a very poor way of saying it, is the voluntary aspect. You have to do it not the government. But it is still compulsory to file them if you have taxable income and, as the Poriskyites have found out, you can be criminally charged if you don't. But people who don't want to pay tax and are looking for a rationale start babbling how taxes are voluntary and they chose not to participate. And no, the Canadian Income Tax Act does not say taxes are voluntary. That is why Allen waffled when asked for a citation, there isn't one. It is just a word used to describe what we CRA fascists call the self-assessing system.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:That is why Allen waffled when asked for a citation, there isn't one
Oh, I thought it was his way of admitting that he can't back up what he claims.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theSovereign1 wrote:
Hanslune wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:
not sure how to prove that other than you calling CRA or IRS and asking them
Then why make a claim you cannot support? Others have tried the 'voluntary' tract and all have failed - why did yours succeed?
...and nope im not in jail fool...I probably wouldn't be able to post if i was hey? moron! I told them many years ago that I know its voluntary and I do not wish to participate in funding wars against people that do not even have the capacity to harm us! Not suffering at all...other than the suffrage of a completely corrupt judicial system.
Why would a "corrupt judicial system" allow you to do so?
They sent me a GST assessment once and I billed them for tax collecting in the amount of the assessment...haven't heard from them since...that was like 7 yrs ago.
So you claim but why should we believe you?
Besides my account is foreign and not under their jurisdiction...it is registered as a foreign sites trust which under US law is exempt from lien and levy...gonna be a big deal when they try cash in their bid bonds and stuff to try to steal from my accounts and find all their shit will be construed as embezzlement...lmao!
Again why would a corrupt judicial system allow you to do this?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

theSovereign1 wrote:
BBFlatt wrote:
Citation please.

the tax code silly find it yourself i am not your researcher...its in there
You're right-- I found it, right after the section that says that's it legal to kill anyone who posts on the internet under the name "theSovereign1". :sarcasmon:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)