Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I dislike modern pedagogical techniques. In particular, I think there is no lower form of instruction than a person reading from a PowerPoint script, as that exact script is flashed up, slide after slide, for hours on end. It’s even worse if the production is without exposition, example, and the speaker has a monotone, speaking oh so slowly so that we all can follow every word delivery.

Nothing numbs the mind more than this duality: text and drone.

And so, I gladly share with the forum Marcus, from http://servantking.info/

I think Marcus is from Ontario. He introduces himself this way:
Hi, my name is Marcus, and I have a story to tell you. It is a long story and after you hear it, you will not understand it. Not due to your lack of intelligence but because of your training. You see, the law requires that everyone receive a government approved education. This means that we all know the same things. Ask anyone a question and you will get the same answer. But what are the things that were not approved, and why were they not approved?
Marcus knows stuff:
This website does not contain my opinions or what I believe to be true, only what is really happening in our everyday lives. During my quest I made many discoveries that are not only unbelievable, but apparently are real, true and happening. I learned that belief is only the lack of knowledge, a poor and foolish substitute for the truth. Belief stands opposed to knowledge.
‘Cause he is, or more importantly was, a lawyer:
I am a simple man who does nothing in person. I found that, out of body experiences, did not suit me. I came into the world by labour of a natural birth, but I have been raised Caesarean. In the past, I held the power of an attorney and exercised a master’s privilege in public law. I was a registered member of a law society but on October 21, 2007, I personally died and was disbarred. I no longer plead at the bar for anything.

In my former life I was also a professional actor who performed according to billing. Today, I do not have a role to play in any of the Acts as my part has been eliminated. You may be familiar with some of the Acts I previously appeared in, like..... The Vital Statistics Act.... The Marriage Act..... The Highway Traffic Act..... Bills of Exchange Act... etc.

I no longer have the means necessary to appear in person or the time for such nonsense. I recently received an inheritance that keeps me preoccupied.
Ready to be educated?
Video One - Confusion of Mind:

Your Mind: Marcus begins his presentations with great news about your alienated inheritance. He then makes some unbelievable statements that will shock you and foreshadows things to come in the Unraveled presentation with two analogies. He continues with a caution on learning and what you may experience when long held beliefs are challenged. He explains the problem in solving a problem using your mind, when the problem is in your mind.....
Text and drone, text and drone: http://servantking.info/mind.html

And that’s one of his short videos. Some are over an hour in length…

So I flipped through a few just reading the text looking for truthism. Here’s a few:
  • A baby is a newborn Babylonian.

If you are a member of any country you are a pagan.

A licensed attorney is one who has committed treason. An act of deliberate betrayal. Perfidiousness. A betrayal of trust.

That is called a resurrection of the dead. ALL RISE. This court is now in session.

What would you think if I told you that you practice Necromancy every time you appear in Court?
Marcus is promising another series of videos and assured readers he will soon provide contact information, no doubt so we can start sending him PayPal transfers.

This came with a big thumbs-up from our friends at the Human Rights Defenders League In Canada. Apparently they need sleep aids.

In fact, the principle way I extracted any amusement from this was pretending Marcus would teach me a way to unleash my inner SerpentKing. Which would be pretty cool.

Yeah. ‘Cause no one screws with a SerpentKing. SerpentKing! Necromancer in Court...

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Post by notorial dissent »

Damn, and here all this time I thought it was probably because it was the right answer. Who knew?

I think Marcus' quests involved funny powders, pills, or smoky things truth be told, that or repeatedly hitting himself over the head with something to find out what it felt like.

Of course he was a lawyer, and we should believe this why? So he actually got disbarred??

Sounds like somebody either wasn't too tightly wrapped to begin with and finally came unwound, or else had a major meltdown and is now so far off in the weeds, either literally or figuratively to get back.

Don't really see much to work with there, but maybe a full course of halodol would be a good starting point, certainly couldn't hurt from the sounds of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Judges are necromancers? Ah, that explains the black robes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

And don't forget the magical mystical words.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

grixit wrote:Judges are necromancers? Ah, that explains the black robes.
Actually, that conclusion leads to a conundrum, given an Alberta decision has recently concluded that ghosts do not have standing in court:
That would mean judges can, presumably, create the undead, but then the undead have no capacity to interact with the court. Or, alternately, I may have inappropriately expanded the principle to apply to all undead, when the conclusion in V.W.W. v. Wasylyshen should only relate to ghosts. A pity Justice Manderscheid did not more explicitly set the boundaries of his conclusion.

Someone really ought to point out this important case law to Marcus the not-a-lawyer.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Marcus claims to have been a lawyer, and that he was disbarred on Oct. 21, 2007.

Some of his phrasing (e.g. "law society" "the Marriage Act" etc.) hints at a British or Canadian background. But his video has him speaking in a vaguely midwestern American accent.

I cannot find a disbarment decision the occurred on Oct. 21, 2007 for either the US or Canada, although, of course, many such decisions are not made public in any way, even to Lexis or WestLaw.

Just want you to know that I tried.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

fortinbras wrote:Marcus claims to have been a lawyer, and that he was disbarred on Oct. 21, 2007. ...

I cannot find a disbarment decision the occurred on Oct. 21, 2007 for either the US or Canada, although, of course, many such decisions are not made public in any way, even to Lexis or WestLaw.

Just want you to know that I tried.
I had the same thought fortinbras.

I'm pretty sure Marcus hails from Ontario, as he explains various secret facets of live birth and birth certificates in the "Confusion of Things" video (around 55-60 minutes) using documents from that jurisdiction.

I checked all of the Law Society of Ontario's discipline records that are published online (http://www.lsuc.on.ca/orders.aspx), which run back at least to 2000 - nada. I have to complement the Law Society of Ontario - it appears, at a minimum, they are publishing at least a summary of all discipline proceedings, which other Canadian law societies ought to emulate.

Same for the CanLII reports from the associated tribunals. Nothing there - no lawyers with the first name of "Marcus" in any of those records.

The Law Society of Ontario lawyer directory allows one to search for lawyers by their first names. Ten "Marcus" entries are listed. One is "Suspended Administratively", which the webpage indicates means the lawyer has not paid Law Society fees or failed to file an appropriate form. None are disbarred.

Of course, Marcus does explain that he ceased to be lawyer when he "personally died and was disbarred", so I guess we should be checking the obituaries instead.

SMS Möwe
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Of course, Marcus does explain that he ceased to be lawyer when he "personally died and was disbarred", so I guess we should be checking the obituaries instead.
It is obvious that Marcus must have run afoul of one of the necromancers in court and was killed as a result. My conclusion is that Marcus has the dubious honor of being the first zombie sovereign.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I would assume that Marcus is not his real name. He says he was disbarred but a good many states will term their disbarments as 'suspensions' for indefinite periods, so it could be that he is not using his state's official terminology. He does not seem to have a Canadian accent, although he uses some terminology that seems unusual for a US lawyer.

It is, of course, entirely possible that he was never a lawyer, never in law school, but he only pretends to be in order to get some traction with his audience.
notorial dissent

I think that considering his other fantasies, it is not a far leap to his having fantasized about being a lawyer as well, which is actually pretty mundane in comparison to the rest of his full on crazy. In fact, it is more likely that he had a final meltdown over a divorce matter, and that all of this sprang from that unhappy incident.

The other option is that he was in fact a lawyer, had a spectacular meltdown and is no longer allowed to practice, but the problem with that is that there would have been report of something like that if only as filler in one of the local gossip rags. Crazy lawyers, like crazy judges make for good gossip, and gossip travels far and wide.
grixit

Post by grixit »

I nominate Hilfskreuzer Möwe for the title: Supreme Revelation of the SerpentKing.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

grixit wrote:I nominate Hilfskreuzer Möwe for the title: Supreme Revelation of the SerpentKing.

<tongue-in-cheek>How about Revelator instead of Revelation?</tongue-in-cheek>
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Given Hilfskreuzer's handle, and given that we are (mostly) advocates for a legal system which is entirely dependent on admiralty jurisdiction (the gold fringe on courtroom flags, remember?), :roll: :roll: :roll: I still say that he needs a maritime rank -- if not the one I suggested earlier, than another suitable title (and of course, as someone pointed out, the title must have an umlaut in it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit

Post by grixit »

Hmm, "SerpentKing" sounds very metal. How about "High Admiral of the SerpentKing's Navy, and Taskmaster of the Motly Crue"?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Marcus of SerpentKing is back with the first set of his new videos: "Unraveled Presentations" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU506tPWmm4).

And here's how he introduces what he has to share:
Hi.....My name is Marcus,

We are all born undeniably and incontrovertibly into a government. We are taught and seduced to hate our government, become anti-government and join a self-governing society like Canada or the United States. We are all enticed and suborned into making this choice, but it has an unspeakable hidden cost and price. I have thoroughly re-examined this fraudulent offer, and have determined that the price is too high. You should re-examine it too.

I will take you methodically, step by step through the FRAUD, the what, where, and how you were deceived into voluntarily alienating your property. I show you how you continue to alienate your property on an ongoing basis through money.

You will learn and be able to see how everything is exactly backwards, opposite and upside down from reality, because you have been leading unawares, a fraudulently forged life. I will confirm for you the unapproved truth of every aspect of the life you have been leading, and you will be surprised. Using the two concepts that led to my discoveries, I will also confirm for you what millions of people claim to know but fail to see. Blind fools. Means "tricked by sight".

And of course, I give you the Why? Why you do not know. Why it is hard to see. Why it is done. Why you are letting it happen.

The Unraveled Presentation begin with the word “The”, the most important word in the LAW.

From there the Unraveling begins and ends with the solution !

Till then………My name is Marcus
And yep, its the same monotone lecture style. I suffered through the intro video which seems to indicate that Marcus is going to simply say turn yourself into proper Biblical literalists. Perhaps he and minister Belanger should have a chat. Interestingly, the video ends this way:
So, if you're ready to learn what Her Majesty the Queen calls the most valuable thing in the world, and what I simply call the science of god, then sign up for the Unravel Presentation. If you are ready to make an investment which has a great return - of property - then sign up for the Unravel Presentation. Or remain a begger, if that suits you. The choice is yours. Til then, my name is Marcus.
So, the tease is over and now it's time to pay up folks!

But, luckily, we now can consume and appreciate Marcus's wisdom without sitting for hours before our computer, as Marcus drones on ... and on ... and on ... The nice folks at Human Rights Defenders League in Canada have compiled transcripts and a study guide for the first set of SerpentKing videos, which can be downloaded here (http://HumanRightsDefendersLeague.ca/wp ... -Notes.pdf).

That said, the guide sternly warns:
These transcripts are provided to supplement the Videos (to supply the viewer with a means of locating something they wish to go back to view again) NOT to replace the Videos. The videos must be seen in their entirety, in order to gain a full understanding and should be viewed prior to using these notes.
Well, darn-it, I'm just too lazy.

Fun fact: Marcus says "Witchcraft" a total of 12 times!

SMS Möwe
grixit

Post by grixit »

I saw the SerpentKing at Wrestlemania once. He got Chris Jericho with the Viper Fang double eyepoke, then broke three of his ribs with the Constrictor Clutch.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Backo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Backo »

I have had a skim of the wisdom of Marcus (the last 100 pages significantly faster than the first 10). At least Marcus understands spelling and punctuation and doesn’t resort to all capital letters or different colours. He should become a leader of the movement on that basis alone.

Highlights for me were:
You see, the "vermin" that once infested colonial America, the ”parasites” who prayed on the misfortunes of their neighbours until finally they were officially banished from Virginia, those dreaded, despised, outcasts, “masters of confusion” were LAWYERS.
We should leave out some baits.
So, if I told you that I have a doctorate degree in linguistic studies, both in English and in Greek. I also have a Masters Degree in Public Law, Family Law, Gravitational Law and I’ve published four peer review articles in the Journal of Universal Knowledge, you would probably believe what I tell you. We are trained this way. In fact, if I tell you something, you would believe me because of my credibility.
I am unfamiliar with gravitational law. “Things fall down” must have been the easiest course credit points ever. Marcus may have been sarcastic in this part but I can’t tell, the rest is so earnest.
So, what did we do? Well, in a nutshell “You lost what was yours, because you took what was not yours.” What did we take that was not ours? Everything! What did we lose that was ours? Everything! What did we take that was not ours ….Power. What did we lose that was not ours ….Power. What did we take that was not ours ….A trust. What did we lose that was not ours ….A trust. It doesn’t matter what you put in there, it works the same. A swindle is always the opposite of the truth. So, it doesn’t matter what you put into that equation, it works out the same. It is always something backwards, the opposite of the truth. This is how a swindle works.
How do I know all this ….. I have it on very, very good authority.
Sure you do.
I told you in the last program that I’m just an ordinary type of guy living a normal life. I guess you would say I’m middle class, doing OK for myself, basically average right across the board. Now, I know I’m slightly better looking than average, but otherwise I’m just totally average. I’m a common guy, a commoner, a member of the House of Commons. Today, I think I’m peculiar. Other people think I’m peculiar. But, back then I was nothing special. My mom thinks I’m something special, but that’s my mom. I’d also like to think that my wife thinks I’m something special, but I know that she’s only legally required to like me because of our marriage contract.
I sense a breach of contract if his wife reads this shite.

Then Marcus reveals what led to his awakening. Funnily enough, it was the gubmint’s fault.
A few years ago, I’m this normal, ordinary guy competing like all of you for the common wealth. I had a business where I bred falcons, hawks, eagles, owls, vultures and sold them to people all over the world. It was a farming operation of livestock, but in my case, people think of them as wild-life animals as opposed to domestic animals. Then, one day, new laws are passed…legislation…and I now need a license to keep all my birds. It’s the law. Now, being dumb as a box of rocks, I react to this like I’m supposed to. ‘Hey, this isn’t right, I think I will protest.’ How can my government pass a public law regarding my private property.
The last sensible idea he has in the saga was to protest the law through the appropriate channels. It doesn’t go anywhere so he starts making stuff up.
So, I start writing letters to different government departments and one day I get a phone call from a lawyer in the Attorney General’s office. That’s the Queen’s lawyer, and I call back and we have a little short discussion and set up a meeting and I go down to see this fellow. When I get there, I tell him about what this lawyer in town told me, this senior lawyer ….that I don’t own anything. I said, “is that true?” He confirms it “yeah, you don’t own anything”. I said, “I don’t own my sox”; “No”; “running shoes; “No”; “my TV”; “No, you don’t own anything.” So, in fact, I do own something. What I own is nothing. That is what I own. … Finally this is what came out of his mouth after a long pause. He said “If you had never applied for a Birth Certificate, you would still own your property.”
Uh oh. The cat is out of the bag
So, I’m looking at my birth certificate and at the very bottom of the birth certificate it says “Canadian Bank Note” and I thought ‘this must be a Canadian Bank Note’ and what do you do with a Bank Note, well it’s redeemable to bearer, I guess. So, I ask her, “my birth certificate, is this a Canadian Bank Note” and she says “Yes”. Wow! So, I take the Birth Certificate and I slide it underneath the glass and I said “I’d like to redeem my Canadian Bank Note, please”. And she says to me, she says “Now, you can redeem it if you like, but there is no cash value”
This just seems so easily disprovable.
So, I went back into the lawyer and I said “You know that will I have registered with you (like all families do)”. I said “Let me see it”. He brings my copy of the will and I tear it up in front of him and he goes “Oh, you shouldn’t do that.” “Well”, I told him “I don’t own anything. I don’t need a will. Bring me my power of attorney too.” He brings me that, tear it up, throw it in the garbage. So, that’s all gone.
Smart move.
Second thing was Lawyer’s Advice. I remember my Dad had to go see a lawyer about something. I’m very young. And I remember my mother saying ‘make sure you know how much you have to pay him before you go there’ and I thought to myself ‘why would you pay somebody any money if they’re just going to tell you something. It’s not like he’s doing any work for you, so you just go ask somebody something, they tell you and why would you give them money for that. So that was my first impression of that.
I’m not sure if Marcus has his own fee schedule. Probably not on that basis.
Did you know that lawyers are taught in law schools to disregard what they think is right or wrong. They have been taught to only think in terms of what is legal or illegal. Have you been taught to disregard what is right or wrong? If you are going to represent yourself in court, disregarding what is right and wrong would be helpful. The basic definition of legal insanity rests upon your ability to know what is right and wrong. So, if your lawyer has been trained to disregard what is right and wrong is your lawyer legally insane?
Fair question.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Well, call me a necromatic Babylonian. Yep, the first hit was free - and now it's time to see if the marks will fork up the moolah!

Marcus of SerpentKing is not going to publically release his "Unravel Program" videos, and instead has offered this curious set of 'subscription' instructions:
Greetings....

The Unraveled Programs will not be released into the public domain.

I will decide soon how to present the Unraveled Programs and what your investment should be.

Before I do, I need to know the interest out there for these programs.

Please send me a very short email saying who you are, where you are from and why you are interested.

I will not be replying immediately to any emails.

However, I will email everyone who took the time to contact me once I have decided.

Till then.........my name is Marcus
So - fellow Quatloosians! Do you think Marcus is:
  • a) just another guru who is going to fleece his flock?

b) a false flag agent who will now collect the information gathered via the 'email me' campaign for Cabal Intelligence Purposes?

c) a troll who put together this entire surreal exercise, hinting at conspiracy and wisdom, and after having dangled the bait before the Freeman / Sovereign community will now disappear into nothingness?
Till then.........my name is SMS Möwe
notorial dissent

How about a serious nut case in an unlicensed and unregistered reality with delusions of adequacy?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hey, Marcus! That bit about "Canadian Bank Note" at the bottom of your birth certificate -- could there be a teensy-weensy possibility that you left off the word "Co." or "Company" when you described your momentous discovery? Y'see, What that missing abbreviation/word means is not that your birth certificate is a Canadian bank note (missing a denomination, by the way), but that the same company which prints the Queen's legal tender prints the forms used for birth certificates.

But then, I'm sure that you know that already. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools