Wally Dove - from CCRA toady to Human Rights Defender

Moderator: Burnaby49

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Wally Dove - from CCRA toady to Human Rights Defender

Postby Judge Roy Bean » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:30 pm

Since she does not work, where is the $2,600 going to come from if the parties decide to try and collect it?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three

Philistine
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Postby Philistine » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Since she does not work, where is the $2,600 going to come from if the parties decide to try and collect it?

My guess is that it will come from the Canadian tax payers via social assistance payments, so in a sense, she's actually won!
The govt. will pay her bills to the govt.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Since she does not work, where is the $2,600 going to come from if the parties decide to try and collect it?

To start with there is nothing in the decision indicating that she doesn't currently work. Her goal is to be able to opt out of working and live the sovereign dream of becoming a parasite on Canadian taxpayers but she might not be there yet given that the government refuses to fund her demanded adequate living.

Secondly, pay court costs? That's for suckers. I have a pile of documents on Charles Norman Holmes' recent court adventures where he's lost case after case and paid none of the costs awarded against him. That's over, at least in the Federal Court of Canada, since he's been declared a vexatious litigant. And do you think Menard paid the costs assessed against him after that Federal Court of Canada farce last year?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:21 am

Couple of real winners there Bunraby.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Wally's taking his case to the Supreme Court of Canada!

http://www.scc-csc.ca/case-dossier/info/dock-regi-eng.aspx?cas=37487

Assuming that they grant leave to appeal. But they must! There's a critical issue here, the $100,000,000 the government owes him in support of his right to an adequate lifestyle. He's not going to earn that much by himself, even if he was employed.

It appears Wally's having a bit of a snit;

Correspondence received from, (Letter Form), Wally Dove (by email). Question regarding the style of cause. , (Electronic version filed on 2017-03-24)

I assume that's because some document has his name recorded in capital letters. Probably the Crown mocking him. Those Bastards!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Of course Wally is going to appeal. He hasn't gotten a clue so far, why should he change now? It's not like he'll fare any better there than he has otherwise, but still. Wally's life is simply fraught with frustrations to his aspirations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Canada”