The Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

The Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

My next subject is, frankly, something of a mystery: “The Tacit Supreme In Law Court” and “United Sovran Nations”.

I’m going to run through this in a historical sense as I think that is perhaps a more useful way to look at this oddity. A few years ago I encountered a collection of documents from the “Tacit Supreme In Law Court”. These were really fancy multicoloured things with tons of seals and so on, informing that the Chief Justice of The Tacit Supreme In Law Court had taken sole jurisdiction and everyone else was to get lost. These initial documents led me to the “Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth” website: http://sovrannationsembassies.com/

And what the heck is this … autoplaying weird video from “SohhieTits4”, giant ill-photo-shopped graphics of multicolour hands ‘fingering’ the Earth, arbitary clip-art of Moas, pyramids, new-agish stuff, dragonflies…

I’ll quote a block of text, for flavour:
Why ''Sovran'' instead of Sovereign

Sovran is the exclusive right to exercise all of your living right for the Flesh and Blood according to the Divine Laws of the Creator, within a specific territory, the functions of a Nation-state, Tribe or Clan and be answerable to no higher form of autority in the ''System of Thing''... But you must comply to all DIvine Laws of the Creator, these are the only laws that apply to a Flesh and Blood (individual) that choosen to live Sovran. You are then living ''in Law'' and not ''at Law'' like in the ''System of Things''.

The contrary of Sovran is Sovereign which means you agee and accept the laws put in place by ''the System of Thing'', by The Queen of England or your existing social system in your ''corporate'' country.
In its natural form it’s nicely multicoloured. That is to say, it is a singularly amazing eyesore.

It’s hard to tell what is and what is not a link out of this front page. For example the "SOS" icons in the corners are links! “Media and Public Conference in Montreal, Canada October 21, 2009” (http://sovrannationsembassies.com/eng/conference.html) leads to … well, I’ll quote a little:
Our Research Center of the Quantum Physics Sciences at Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth Unveils to the Big Day the Solutions for the
People.

The Issues of the Swine Flu H1N1 and the OGM food

The '' Social System Existing'' in '' World-wide Crash''

A Door of Exit for the General Public

Living freely under the Embassy Shield, means with auto-governance in respect of all life forms and without any trepass and respect for all communities on Mother Earth

The Embassy is there for better lifeways, (pollution in the air, earth) to make ways better for the people

Our Diplomatic Passport & Cards of Official identities of the Embassy

The Diplomatic Protection of Our Embassies and of its Members

The Reconstruction of a New Community

Demonstration of certain Tools and available Technologies to Improve your Health in the Current Situtation

Every participant at the lecture will have the exclusivity to live an experience with the new available technologies for the general public

19:00 hours for the general public, light meal and Energized Water from our Quantum Physics department served from 18.30 Hours

Drawing of technological tools from our Quantum Physics department

Tools and incidental of our Quantum Physics Department

ENTRY: Donation of $ 20.00 for our Organization and its foundation at the door.

If you click on the ‘fingering’ illustration, you end up on a “Welcome to Sovran Nations Embassies” page that announces (http://sovrannationsembassies.com/eng/welcome.html):
… We are now at the twilight of this age and the night is rapidly approaching that will mark-down the apogee of our planetary system. We the Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth are looking for a solution to this social and moral bankruptcy brought about by the appetite of greed, brought the imbalance that we face today. This lack of respect not only brought on pollution to our environment but also to the Flesh and Blood inhabitants of Mother Earth.

The Embassies of Mother Earth, with the consent of several and different nations have collaborated to create this union for the future generations that will come after us to live in freedom and in abundance. The Four Nations I speak of are the Red, Yellow, Black and White, who are here to form this reunion. We are conscious that we will not leave ourselves insensitive in keeping with life and with respect to the environment and to the Planet in which we live.

Then if this is of interest to you or if you want to know more and want to become involved you are invited to contact us and share with us your common objectives and comments. Our new technologies will protect the environment in respect with our former traditions and in merging with the Life Energy that is waiting to make itself known to us since the Creation of the Universe. This new vision is possible.
Click on the video and you get a weird new-age sovereign hybrid rant by the thickly accented “Mario Antonacci: Senior Chief Justice of the Tacit Supreme Court”. From his explanation it sounds like these guys imagine they are going to set up a parallel supranational government/court apparatus to immunize its subscribers from state and corporate authority. With love and stuff, for all that which is flesh and blood. He gets kind of excited when he talks about violence, and begins smacking his hand with his fist.

“SohhieTits4” (https://www.youtube.com/user/SohhieTits4/videos) has many more videos from the Senior Chief Justice, for those who can’t get enough.

Links from here lead to all kinds of strange things, from their new government structure:
For the administration regarding the Embassy at the core level, there is: the Administration Council, The Administration Secretariat, The Divine Creators Supreme Court, The Public Relations & Communications department, our seminars & Conference department, The Services for the Embassy ID Cards & Car Plates, IRS & CRA, Security, Formation and Guiding Department for all new Ambassadors, Senior of Justice and Council for all new Nations on Board with SNEME.

For the Resources, there is: our Eco Housing and Renewable Resources Department, Food Resources, Motorcar & Transportation, Land & Natural Resources, Water Systems, Telecommunications Department, Hemp Industry, Energy & Technology, and our Agriculture Farming & Earth Healing.
to explanations of their “Quantum Healing Technology”:
We have develop and produced healing tools for all Stewards on Board at SNEME, like Orgonite Pendant with powerful healing technology inspired by Reich & Tesla , and also the new Scalar technology, several knowledge’s were combined into a new technology now available at our Embassy for the People.

Healing Machines to cure cancer and other diseases were designed, as well as Energy Auto Charging Device to restructure the molecules of the OGM Foods being sold to all countries by the Corporations & Governments, in order to give back the Natural energetic values and propriety to all foods for the best interests of the individuals.
to the “System of Things”:
We call ''the system of thing'', the existing corporations (country) under the capitalism existing system in place world wide. Organization like the UN, W.T.O., Federal Bank, Governments, Queen.... there are all fiction, meaning created by the man, for control over the people in a lucrative way for the needs of there own pocket. The ''System of Things'' is in fact a huge Monopoly game , where you become the fiction token, it's your own life that is being played in this Game. We the Stewards at Sovran Nations Embassies are not fiction, we are Flesh and Blood. Your social insurance number in the system of things become your one share of that fictional corporation meaning your country. We at Sovran Nations Embassies are Stewards of the Land, not a fictional social share.
The website has a plethora of weirdness to savor, all in a simply god-awful multicoloured and ill-formated structure, with plenty of auto-playing videos. You thought the CERI webpage was horrible? Or that Eldon Warman’s multicolour blargh set a low for web design? They have nothing on the Sovran Nations Embassies website.

And then in 2009 everything stops. No new material, activities, or anything. What gives? Was the provision of Energized Water at the conference a bust? Maybe. But I think really what happened was some kind of schism. There are a mess of documents from The Tacit Supreme In Law Court that denounce “Mary Jane Blackshear aka Sunson”:
I’ll quote a bit from the first one for their general flavour:
The Tacit Supreme In Law Court has been in operation since 1976 in America for the self governed. The Tacit Supreme In Law Court was duped into believing by MARY JANE BLACKSHEAR to come to CALIFORNIA to help a friend who was in trouble I came to California to help as The Chief Justice Of The Tacit Supreme In Law Court working on Eddie Lepps case during this time MARY JANE BLACKSHEAR was gathering as much information to secretly steal the information to use for her self.

The court belongs to the Creator not MARY JANE BLACKSHEAR it is the people’s court. The Woman MARY JANE BLACKSHEAR has professed to be reincarnated ISIS A PAGAN GODDESS OF A PAGAN RELIGION.

The Tacit Supreme In Law Court is a Spiritual Court Of The Creator not of man or woman or Government creation. Nor can it be INCORPORATED NOR COPY WRITED NOR TRADEMARKED BY ANY MAN WOMAN OR GOVERNMENT

The Tacit Supreme In Law Court denounces and decry’s MARY JANE BLACKSHEAR also known as ISIS GODDESS OF THE PAGAN RELIGION OF ISIS ALSO A LADY DRAGON FLY, ALSO AS WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN ALSO AS THE DIVINE TREE OF LIFE.
Oh, and these documents linked above? That’s what the stuff I’d encountered looked like for format and such.

Mary Jane Blackshear subsequently unsuccessfully tried to sue Canada for $108 quadrillion dollars. I previously reported on my investigation of Blackshear and her prosperity program, the “Sunke Temple Trust” (viewtopic.php?t=9342).

Was this what did in the Sovran Nations Embassies? Maybe, Or it could have been involvement in a fraudulent international bank, the Office of International Treasury Control (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_ ... ry_Control). Interestingly, a letter from The Tacit Supreme In Law Court (http://www.sovrannationsembassies.com/f ... eLabio.pdf) denounces Mary Jane Blackshear to “His Honourable Mr. Ray. C. Dam, O.I.T.C.”, which probably is "Special Envoy and Executor for His Excellency Ray Cchat Dam" from the Wikipedia entry.

There seems to have been no activity from The Tacit Supreme In Law Court or the Sovran Nations, until this year it re-emerged, in Calgary. There are two chief webpages:
These hive off into many subsites, most of which are just title pages or are broken. One curious one, WEI-Controls.com, simply has a graphic from what might be a schematic for a CD manufacturing system? Another link leads to the “CPC Universal Group” (http://www.CPCGroup.ca/) which at a glance seems to be a rather mundane building contractor.

The chief feature of the ‘new’ Tacit Supreme In Law Court are links to a series of denunciation documents, targeting a Robert Proulx (http://www.tacitsupremeinlawcourt.org/d ... 2-2013.pdf) (http://www.tacitsupremeinlawcourt.org/d ... 2-2013.pdf) and a Cecil DeLabio (http://www.tacitsupremeinlawcourt.org/d ... -Email.pdf) (http://www.tacitsupremeinlawcourt.org/d ... 2-2013.pdf). Weirdly, the third linked document claims communication to the O.I.T.C. is unauthorized. Do they still believe the Office of International Treasury Control is valid in some sense?

If you go to the United Sovran Nation’s website it has a bunch of Wikipedia links that lead to their new logos (I particularly like the new First Nations Sovran Embassies of Earth ‘fisting’ design) but offers no further details.

However, it appears that an Andreas Pirelli had been trying to create a Wikipedia article on “The Original Core of the Sovran Nations Embassy of Mother Earth”. The article submitted was rejected by Wikipedia. Andreas protested:
This page is not unambiguously promotional, because... (we at cpc Universal group (a division of The First Nations Sovran Embassy of Earth) good faith intentions are clear and that we choose to follow a set of standards that exceeds the current policies of those governing bodies. All our affairs are private and peaceful in nature with clients, which is secured by agreement, termed and conditioned under mutual consent. Therefore any third outside party without a formal invitation has no authority to impose their will or regulations on these private relationships. To do so shall be seen as a direct threat against The Great Seal of Excellence and it's purpose. The Great Seal of Excellence was conceived with/for the sole purpose to offer quality and guarantees exceeding industry standards in order to deliver comfort and satisfaction to all clients as every ethical or moral business should. In good conscious we cannot accept or agree to the current industry standards set by the market place. Until then I remain yours truly Andreas Pirelli

The Great Seal of Excellence is an organization as important of The United Nations. It's working on a global basis, and is part of the structure to be put in place, to replace all fraudulent and deception organizations that have mislead humanity. So if you can kindly go into your heart and feel what this is about, you will soon realize it's purpose behind The Great Seal of Excellence. We are guided by The Ark of Covenant, and walk side by side with the Universe. If this article needs to be re-written, then it can be, but you can definitely do better than this email that I am getting stating it is Spam. As this is crucial information that the general Public at Large needs to know. Until then Sincerely Yours Andreas Pirelli
And for that, he too was deleted (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:AndreasPirelli). Wikipedia does not seem to have archived a copy of the page as it was submitted, but by a fluke a Japanese wikispider (http://wpedia.goo.ne.jp/enwiki/Wikipedi ... ther_Earth) picked up the submitted entry. I will reproduce it here (retaining its formatting as best possible), in full, because I am skeptical that the source web resource is stable.
How The Adventure of Creating a Global Nation for all The Private People Started...

The Core Assembly consists of seven Sovran Nations Members who are the founders and organizers of Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth. The Core Assembly have provided and shared their Idea's with each other to offer to the world a new beginning originating from the Creator's Law which is the foundation of Law for the whole world. These original members were involved in their communities by having group gatherings, sharing and discussing their idea's for better Life-ways to everyone participating.

Cecil De Labio

One of the Original Sovran Members Life experience has been in the legal field as an officer of the legal system. After being in the legal" system of things" he soon discovered this was not the real law. He began his study of The Tacit Supreme In Law Court of The America, PUBLIC LAW 92-539, 94-467 {Title 18, U.S.C 112, 878, 970, 1201 and 1116} as amended. Under Title 28, U.S.C 1603(b) is immune from the process of the Courts of THE UNITED STATES, FEDERAL U.S. and of THE several and 50 different STATES. {Title 28, U.S.C. 1604} as is recognised as Pub. Law 94-583 (90 Statutes 2892), the VIENNA Convention on Diplomatic Relations of April 18th. 1961, and the World Court of The Hague Convention of October 5th, 1961.

This Sovran Flesh and Blood member is now the The Chief Justice in The America, for The Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth.

Frank Trudeau

The Second Sovran Nations Members' Life experience has been in the CORPORATE world in Organizing and Teaching. These Original Young Flesh and Blood Men and Women learned about Community Organizing and Leadership Training to take back to their communities.
”I worked with Colleges and Universities organizing Youth Councils and few years was spent as a DIRECTOR OF AMERICAN INDIAN EDUCATION. I was invited to attend THE WHITE HOUSE CONFERENCE On Indian Education where I presented a Paper Titled ' On Indian Language Education for PUBLIC SCHOOLS' in the UNITED STATES.’’ “I helped in organizing and procuring a Charter for the Sault Ste Marie Friendship Centre. After raising a family and retiring into a quiet lifestyle, I was soon again having meetings in my home with like-minded people who wanted to talk about subjects we all wanted to talk about but never intended to bring to the surface., like belief systems, social structure in society, survival issues and much more.”

This began in late 1980's and is still ongoing in other communities. Soon The Seven Original Sovran Members unknown to one another met in a conference call. They had been preparing each in their own way not knowing that someday they would meet like-minded people that were also hopeful to live in better Lifeways. After many discussions and planning these Seven Core Members remaining have elected to stay committed to the New Vision. This New Vision has been to help restore balance with respect, love, and compassion and have the right to live in peace. Mother Earth has much to offer all Sovran Flesh and Blood men and women everywhere.
The decision to give our group a name is based on The Creators Law. Under the direction of The Tacit Supreme In Law Court our Embassy was formed. The Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth was a unanimous decision adopted by the Original Seven Core Assembly.
The Third Sovran Nations Members' Life experience began in the MILITARY. I am a U.S. ARMY VIETNAM VETERAN and was a Front-line Medic with good and bad experiences. Some of the good, while on duty I delivered a child into this World, healed broken limbs, and even saved lives; one name that sticks out is Alexander Haig.

Some of the bad, I could not take orders all the time or be told what to do, when to do it, or where to do it. I learned the MILITARY life was not for me. After leaving the Service with an HONORABLE DISCHARGE, I pursued the Medical field. I went to a Community College and became an Emergency Medical Technician but I did not stop there I continued on to University. I have a Degree in Psychology and at another University three years as a Registered Nurse. I also worked in Nursing Homes, Private Duty, Hospital Pharmacy, and Community Home Care. Outside of the Medical field I have experience in Landscaping, Decks & Patios, Lawn Care installing Sprinkler Systems, Building Trades, Carpentry, and Truck Driving. As for hobbies I do gardening and planting, and I like to play the guitar.
Having been one of the Core Members of The Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth has put a new awakening and purpose in my life. The" system of things" is not where I wanted to be. There had to be something better. Learning about the Real Law under the The Tacit Supreme In Law Court from discussions with Core Members has answered my questions to what I was looking for. Since I have been a Core Member the outlook to the future has never been brighter. My role as Senior Chief Justice in The Tacit Supreme In Law Court will not only be challenging but will require my devoted attention to the work ahead.

Ernestine Trudeau
The Fourth Sovran Nations Members Life experience began working as an Administrative Assistant in the office of the Indian Education in the Huron Valley Schools.

As a Sovran Nations Embassy Core Member' my life experience began after High School working in the Food Industry. My first job was Catering and waitressing for a Banquet Facility. I found this interesting but not very rewarding. My next interesting job was working in the Banking Industry. I was trained as a Proof Operator and as a Bank Teller.

I worked as a Administrative Assistant for the Huron Valley Indian Education Program as a Youth Group Co-ordinator putting together summer activities and writing monthly Newsletters for the program. Later I worked as an Office Manager scheduling appointments, payroll, Accounting & computer skills. I also have experience in Retail Sales Management. As for hobbies I enjoy cooking, gardening, walking and reading a good book. I'm presently employed as a In Home Care Assistant for my Wonderful Elderly Parents. My Mother is a visionary and is one of the original Core Members of The Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth. She is my teacher my mentor and my Best Friend. My Father has taught me about patience, wisdom and self control.

I have been the Administrative Assistant for the Southern Embassy from the beginning of The Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth. I have seen the growing pains of work in progress as we struggled to see our vision develop into reality. We all have the potential to change through the creative process that we all have. It is a time of Great Awakening and Awareness. I am happy to be able to take an active part in the development of The Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth.
Mario Antonacci, Official Voice Speaker for The Nations
The Fifth Sovran Nations Members' Life experience has been in the General areas of communications in the CORPORATE WORLD and has been at the peak of its level.

L'expérience de Vie du cinquième Membre des Nations Sovran a été dans les secteurs Généraux de communications dans le MONDE DES ENTREPRISE et a été au sommet de ses convictions.

Dès son jeune enfance, il ressentie que le monde actuel n’était pas ce que les adultes lui disaient. Il se rebella par des expériences pour contrer toutes les lois en place par l’Homme. Il ne comprenait pas bien pourquoi l’Homme avait tant de règlements et de limites de créer pour gérer la vie d’une communauté. Sachant très bien que cette illusion ne pouvait être réel, il s’isola dans son monde imaginaire qui vite devenu sa réalité….

Dans son adolescence, il releva plus d’un défi, un nageur invertébré, un aventurier des plus audacieux que ce soit en parachute, en plongée parmi les requins, dans la jungle avec les serpents ou dans le désert du Sahara, il ne cesse de découvrir à la conquête de plusieurs pays.
The company Tera Entertainment gave birth when Mario Antonacci realized that society was mainly based on a game of Monopoly. Where as ten days of real life, is the same as a few hours of monopoly, and at the end of the game the winner gets everything.

Tera was founded with spirit as well as with the power of publicity. society permits to put a ramen add a little bit of water and put it in the microwave and there you have it an instant star.

And so was born a company of entertainment, integrated towards the public We notice a respect towards this last one.

Inspired by K-tel that offers these products with prices lower than all its competitors, now the poor can also buy an original product.

Tera decided to keep this formula but putting the emphasis on the quality of the product which was the problem of K-tel.

A product of quality with adorable prices

Infiltered on the market to counter the infestation of americain products.
At the head of LexusCom, in despite of his youthful look, Mario has already more than 25 years of experience in the world of live Events, the production World of broadcast television, radio & film works industry.

Acting as an technical director for sound, light show, coordination, executive producer as much as writing.

All of this with the final touch on the decors, sound system, & programmable computer lights system, while directing the shooting for a production.
He worked as a comedian & technical director for lighting special effects in the film PIN, Produced in 1988 by Rene Malo Films, and several info publicity. In TV series writing, he wrote many of these series like Carnet Voyage, Splendors of America (Trips around Americas in 1996-97), Extreme traveling, Visitors of the Pinnacles.

The company produced several TV series and video clips for artists as known as: La Bottine Souriante, Fernand Gignac, Marc Gabriel, Steve Ross, LexusCom has produced numerous info publications like: The Esoterisme Clinic of Quebec, Alpha Casting Canada, Hush Puppies Canada & US Mont-Tremblant Station (Intrawest)
LexusCom has produced more than 35 Security videos for The Allied Automotive group Atlanta , Georgia , USA. More than 80hrs of one hour specials; TV Galas like the Consumers Choice Award for CFCF 12 and CJOH TV, FOX Channel USA, Rogers/Cantel Vancouver, Cleveland, Ohio NBC Channel, Columbus Ohio Fox Channel, Toronto Cable Network, CTV Canada.

In all of this, the company & Mario co-produced the famous hit series for TQS 13 TV shows called Libido.The Company has produced over the years in for customers in all parts of the world, West-Palm Beach , Paris, London Toronto, Montreal , Québec City, Ottawa , Cleveland , and Columbus, Ohio.
On the International scene, He worked as a technical director in shows like:
Tony Benett, Gino Vanelli, Eric Lapointe, Noir Silence, Claudine Mercier , Stephane Rousseau, Les BB, Claude Dubois, France D'amour, Kevin Parent, Claude Dubois, Les Freres Cheval, Yellow Mollo, Plume Latraverse. He also worked on many promotions & records launches for Sony Music and CKMF 94.3, CFGL 105.7, CHOM FM 97.7, CIBL 103,5 (1987-2000).

Nevertheless, it has a producer & director that Mario has traced his way with a very distinctive trademark.
He produced numerous publicities for prestigious organizations like:
The Montreal Expos, Md Finance, the Diane Hebert Foundation & The Diane Hebert Foundation & Heros Méconnus (Unsung USA & CAN Sept. 9/11 Anniversary World Wide Special Program 30 min., 911 Recap, 1 year after the event), broadcasted on the TVA International network around the globe, on September the 09-11 2002.
The company has also co-produced with Arab TV Canada over 150 TV shows of the format one hour and over 350 Publicity for CJNT TV 14 (Global TV).
In 1999, he produces Extreme (IFC) on the RDS network; the communication environment has no more secrets for Mario & the Lexus team. A man with many ideas and determine to deliver, his name is a synonymous of competence.
His Objective in career
‘'My principal objective is to get the maximum out of business relations, on the level of collaboration, service of exchange and Networking in favor of our communication network.
All of this in various domains for our supplier, co-producers & Directors, and the whole department of public relations.
Trying to find the expertise & the collaboration of a team to achieve goals in order to create some new bonds in the domain that touch's production, the directing and collaboration of new projects put for distribution new products on the international and national market. .
Sylvia Gibb

The sixth member of the Sovran Nations is a writer composer singer and a massage therapist. From my song writing to healing with my hands, I have always felt that divine connection in me. One day by divine guidance on my quest, I decided that I would work at getting people back together and here I am.

Mahatma Gandhi "Be the change you want to be in this world"

The Private Nation Moving on....

Today in 2012, The Sovran Nations Embassy of Mother Earth, has changed it's name to The First Nations Sovran Embassy of Mother Earth. The F.N.S.E.E. is a declared non member and recognized by The United Nations under it's Apostille # 9Q909C8. It is now established in 24 different countries on a Global basis, where people have their own Supreme Court System; The Tacit Supreme In Law Court, Their own Commerce & Trading under The Great Seal of Excellence, Their own education & Self Awareness Teachings: The Empire of The Sun.

References

http://sovrannationsembassies.com
http://greatsealofexcellence.com
http://marioantonacci.com
http://sylviagibb.us
http://tacitsupremeinlawcourt.com
http://thefirstnationssovranembassyofearth.org
http://theempireofthesun.org

Interview with Mr. Mario Antonacci, Sylvia Gibb, Gilles Baril, Frank Trudeau, Ernestine Trudeau & Mr. Cecil De Labio
Sylvia Gibb's and Mario Antonacci's websites are active, "interesting", and feature the same excellent webdesign you can come to expect from this group.

Ok! So there’s one more link in this puzzle – CPC Universal Group. At the moment the website appears to be broken – however I have previously explored it at some length and took some notes. First, it appears to be an actual home renovation business, which has online reviews (http://www.handycanadian.com/local/contractor/49416). But then there’s a lot more which looked very sketchy to me, including that CPC offers financial advising, mortgages, debt consolidation, “tax refunds from mortgage debts”, real estate services, even though CPC only promises real estate “auction-style advertisements” which are not legal offers. The CPC user and privacy agreements seem ripped off other sources, for example the “user agreement” still had left “eBay” in locations where it had not been replaced.

What motivated me to post this odd composite of information? It appears the Tacit Supreme In Law Court and the Sovran Nations are recruiting from the old Freeman-on-the-Land community. I found this post dated today on the World Freeman Society Forum (http://public.worldfreemansociety.org/i ... ada-update), from “tyber”:
Hi Folks

It has been some time since I have been here.
I was looking for a notice to place on my front door.
Something about it being a private domicile, have
some legalize on it for the cops to read.

Man has the forum board ever changed since I was here last.

But now to the news.

I NO LONGER LIVE IN CANADA CORPRATE.
Even though I am still in Calgary,

I joined
The First Nations Sovran Embasy of Earth.
With this I am now a foreign diplomat
within corporate canada.

I have immunity from criminal and civil
jurisdiction, and can only be given a verbal warning.

PS.

Not liking the forum change
No more A4V attempts for me either
I gave up after my one success.

Well thats it for now

Take Care

JD tyber

the embassy has nothing to do with native law

the first nations sovran embassy of earth.org
if you scroll down and select "english"
this may answer some of your questions

because i am a foreign diplomat, i am in a different sand box
they can not interact with me

why try a f___ them in their own system, they cheat ,lie. iqnore
thier own system to get their way …
[Edited for language.]

So there you have it – pretty much everything I know. I would be very interested to hear anyone else who has data on this group, its history, and its membership.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: The Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations

Post by Burnaby49 »

Shows how little I know about what is really important in life. I've never heard of Sylvia Gibb yet she's Canada's top performer! It must be true, it says so right on her website. She's toured places (or planned to tour, it's not clear) I've never even heard of:

She will be touring in France, Bresil, Canada, and the USA.

However she wants to tantalize us with the mystery that is her life. If you want to know anything about her you will have to work for it; all of the links on her site are dead including the contact link.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:I’ll quote a bit from the first one for their general flavour:
The Tacit Supreme In Law Court has been in operation since 1976 in America for the self governed. The Tacit Supreme In Law Court was duped into believing by MARY JANE BLACKSHEAR to come to CALIFORNIA to help a friend who was in trouble I came to California to help as The Chief Justice Of The Tacit Supreme In Law Court working on Eddie Lepps case during this time MARY JANE BLACKSHEAR was gathering as much information to secretly steal the information to use for her self.
Nothing more than a footnote to Möwe's learned tome: the case of Charles "Eddy" Lepp (note correct spellings, accuracy obviously not being a strong suit of the "Tacit Supreme In Law Court") is a well-known one in legal circles. Lepp was a classic new-age pot grower, supposedly a Rastafarian "minister" for whose followers pot was a "sacrament". The raid on his farm yielded 30,000 plants. He also sold a pound to an undercover DEA agent, who may or may not have pretended to be Bob Marley. That said, Lepp was ably represented, and fought on many completely legitimate grounds, from RFRA to cruel and unusual punishment. A jury convicted him, and Judge Patel (CAND) sentenced him to the mandatory minimum - ten years - while making a record that she would not have done so were she not required to. Affirmed, cert denied.

So WTF did the "Tacit Supreme In Law Court" have to do with this? Nothing the docket reveals. Maybe it was this sentencing letter from "Dave the Man". Or this one from "Indigo Montoya" [sic].

If so, at least they didn't tell the Court to prepare to die.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just for my edification, what what is a Tacit Supreme court in the first place and what is the difference between a Tacit Supreme Court and an In/untacit Supreme Court???? Confused and bewildered minds want top know. I'm just sure there must be some deep and hidden significance there, isn't there????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

notorial dissent wrote:Just for my edification, what what is a Tacit Supreme court in the first place and what is the difference between a Tacit Supreme Court and an In/untacit Supreme Court???? Confused and bewildered minds want top know. I'm just sure there must be some deep and hidden significance there, isn't there????
I'm guessing since there was no response in the ten days required, it became a tacit agreement that they existed.

Rare to have it happen, but they have used some words correctly before. :snicker:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And a stopped analog clock is right twice a day.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Hey, these dudes write sorta like :THE FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE, PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE &: POSTMASTER: David-Wynn: Miller. :snicker:
redbird

Post by redbird »

I'm new to this forum. I had to join because I personally know of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court here in Canada. I have friends who have been duped into believing not only this fanciful nonsense of the Tacit court but believe in the Embassy as well. They believe that the UN will come to their aid, if need be, because they have been "recognized" as a separate nation in Canada by the UN. They have purchased Crown land from the indians here in Canada and will officially form their nation sometime in the near future.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The link given for the Sovran Nations in the original entry, namely:
http://sovrannationsembassies.com/
... now says that the whole operation is shut down. Well, it tries to say that but evidently the message was written by JarJar Binks. No links working on that page and no explanation of why or when this was shut down. For some reason, someone is (presumably) paying to keep that one webpage up with that message.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

redbird wrote:I'm new to this forum. I had to join because I personally know of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court here in Canada. I have friends who have been duped into believing not only this fanciful nonsense of the Tacit court but believe in the Embassy as well. They believe that the UN will come to their aid, if need be, because they have been "recognized" as a separate nation in Canada by the UN. They have purchased Crown land from the indians here in Canada and will officially form their nation sometime in the near future.
redbird - welcome to Quatloos! I am delighted to meet someone who has more hands-on knowledge of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court and its numerous appendages. The organization(s) has always been quite the mystery to me, so any observations, history - anything at all would be very interesting to me.

But before I go further, my sympathies about your friends. I hope their commitments are not ongoing and, at worst, the damage caused is over. If not, I think the people here would be very glad to help debunk what we can.

You mention a land purchase arrangement scam. Looking at what is published online this group appears to have had two 'stages' - a group active in the Montreal area in 2009, then a new iteration in Calgary, 2012-2013. Did your friends' land purchase arrangement involve one or both of these versions of the Tacit Supreme Court? Do you know anything about the relationship between the Montreal and Calgary iterations? Were there actual Indians, bands or individuals, involved in the purchase arrangement?

There seem to be a lot of conflicts within the Tacit Supreme Court etc., the expulsion of Mary Jane Blackshear, more recently Robert Proulx and Cecil DeLabio. Any comments on these inner politics?

Heck - tell me anything! I've puzzled over these websites and documents off and on for years, and I'm very curious to know more about this mysterious group.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

fortinbras wrote:The link given for the Sovran Nations in the original entry, namely:
http://sovrannationsembassies.com/
... now says that the whole operation is shut down. Well, it tries to say that but evidently the message was written by JarJar Binks. No links working on that page and no explanation of why or when this was shut down. For some reason, someone is (presumably) paying to keep that one webpage up with that message.
[Love the Jar Jar quip.]

In case these websites disappear entirely (I kind of feel that is coming), for posterity here is the JarJarese disclaimer:
WARNING

Discontinued on behalf of the Authorized Representative of it and no authorize use or legal determination may regarding it, are here by revoke.

I the Authorize Representative hereby give this PUBLIC NOTICE to the prejudice of any and al Executor De Son Torts in their personal public and private capacity.

And those making of use of it, must do so under Jurat Affidavit under the pains and penalties of purgery of the Authorize Representative.
So as usual it gets weirder. The same disclaimer message is pasted on a bunch of the Calgary-iteration websites as well:
But the original “Sovran Nations Embassies of Mother Earth” website IS actually still there - it's just disconnected from the landing page, for example:
No idea what's going on. Was this just an incredibly inept attempt at 'scorched earth'?

SMS Möwe
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well let's see, i can do whatever i want under jurat because i wrote UCC 973 1/2 beside it. And as for purgery of the authorize representative, i think that means that when you die, your strawman has to do hard labor in the afterlife.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:And as for purgery of the authorize representative, i think that means that when you die, your strawman has to do hard labor in the afterlife.
Nah, it's simpler than that: you read it, you barf.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Heck - tell me anything!
Hmm. I think we ranked Möwe too soon.
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The 'court' link leads to a document, in reasonably clear English, denouncing Robert Prouxl of Calgary as some sort of troublemaker who is now expelled from the Sovran Nations. The document is signed by Christian-Maurice Duval.

The Quebecois origin might explain the JarJar Binks style of English.

I have no other info on this Robert Prouxl. There is more than one person with that name on Facebook; one in Canada is a major scuba diver, another whose location I cannot figure seems to be into archery hunting, and a third appears to be a hair stylist in Quebec, and there may be more.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The Embassy exists: ...
Thank you for that, rumpelstilzchen. What an unpleasant tale. There's nothing so heroic as the Sovereign / Freeman types, exercising their inherent rights by ripping off a senior and trashing the senior's rental property.

I feel great sympathy for Ms. Caverhill. Sadly, the report is correct in that Supreme Court Senior Chief Justice Mario Antonacci a.k.a. Andreas Pirelli is sheltered behind an array of legislation intended to protect tenants in what is, often, a unbalanced interrelationship.

On a more analytic note, I am somewhat surprised to see Senior Chief Justice Antonacci / Pirelli describe himself as a Freeman-on-the-Land. I have never seen that language used in any Tacit Supreme In Law Court / Sovran Nations materials. Given this group is not very public that may simply mean there has been a change or adaptation in their operations / context.

I am also interested by comments made to the media by elected officials as to OPCA litigation:
Alberta's justice minister says he has had his own dealings with the sovereign movement, including being taken to court.

"I have been sued before with an 87 page document and the suit was dismissed ... The logic behind it defies me," says Jonathan Denis. "There was also that lawsuit against myself and the former deputy minister. The lawsuit was for $1,000 quadrillion, more than the size of the U.S. national debt."

Denis says he wants to help Caverhill.

"This is her private property. She is the landlord and is entitled to get certain rents from her property. We definitely want to be working to help her out the best that we can."

Before being elected, Opposition Wildrose Party justice critic Shayne Saskiw, a tax lawyer by trade, was named on a Freemen website as a notary that Alberta members should use to get their legal documents certified.

Saskiw says he isn't sure why he was singled out, but believes the sovereign movement is totally out of line.

"They can't declare themselves a sovereign state and declare they are above and beyond the law. What happens is these wackos go around intimidating people with their made up concepts and it has to stop," he says.

"We're looking at ways of potentially making changes to legislation to give judges more powers to stop these contemptible people from placing false liens, abusing legitimate legal processes and protections and taking advantage of people."

The Liberal member of the legislature for the riding is also lending his support Caverhill.

"I don't think we should be punishing people for unusual beliefs, but when they turn into to actions that restrict other people's rights and freedoms then they have to pay a price," says David Swann.
It's nice to see elected officials have some awareness of the phenomenon. I have not heard of any Alberta legislative initiative of the kind mentioned, but I think that would be a welcome development. Perhaps I should be unsurprised that members of the Alberta Legislature are familiar with the Freemen, Sovereigns, et al. I suspect they receive a significant bombardment of typical foisted unilateral agreements, declarations, and fee schedule based demands.

The $1,000 quadrillion lawsuit was the unsuccessful action by 'Maitreya' Isis Maryjane Blackshear / SUNKE Temple (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9342). She also demanded a court order that state authorities cease blaspheming against her.

Poor Ms. Caverhill. If it is any consolation (which it isn't), her story is being very broadly reported across Canada.

I can hear the dulcet tones of Freemen shrieking about cabal media bias already...

SMS Möwe
Last edited by Hilfskreuzer Möwe on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
The $1,000 quadrillion lawsuit was the unsuccessful action by 'Maitreya' Isis Maryjane Blackshear / SUNKE Temple (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93420). She also demanded a court order that state authorities cease blaspheming against her.

SMS Möwe
Dead link.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Burnaby49 wrote:Dead link.
Fixed - thanks Burnaby49.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

From the article:
She says she later received an invoice from Pirelli's company — CPC Universal Group — for $26,000 in work done to the home.
Typical Freeloader-On-The-Land. He claims the house is his own but expects somebody else to pay for any "improvements".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.