The Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: The Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Ah, recognition at last! MacLean's Magazine, which is sort of Canada's equivalent to Time Magazine, has released an article entitled:
At number two we find a familiar face:
Andreas Pirelli

As everyone knows, you can’t stop paying rent and declare your landlord’s property an “embassy.” Yet that was the tactic of Andreas Pirelli when he placed a $26,000 lien on the Calgary home he was renting. As a follower of the Freemen on the Land movement, he believed he could unilaterally opt out of Canada’s laws, taxes and regulations. Nope. Police arrested him and shipped him to Montreal to face assault charges from 2010.
Congratulations to Andreas / Mario Antonacci on carrying forward the Freeman-on-the-Land name to the public in such an efficacious manner!

Perhaps Dean Clifford can meet with equal triumph in the year to come. Now there's a New Year's resolution!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Spotted something - while surfing some Freemanish Facebook pages I found a post on a group called "Canada The Nation" (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 7543597809) advertising some kind of online radio thingie. There was a hideously crude graphic where a "Mark Fanjoy" and "Uwe Uehle" promised to "explain it all."

What caught my attention was the upper right corner of the graphic (http://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho ... 0358_n.jpg) - it's the United Sovran Nations "fisting" logo.

The radio show is apparently deleted. The NEURS item advertised leads to a teaser website for what looks like some kind of multilevel marketing scam (http://uweuehle.neurs.net/l/en). My other investigations struck out.

If anyone happens to have more data I'd be very interested.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

I think that Uwe fellow has some sort of connection to OPPT. I recall him participating in the pro/con OPPT debate on Global Fact Radio. I'm on the mobile so don't have the link handy.

Technical issue: I noticed my posts always have a chunk of blank space after the text. Am I doing something wrong?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Technical issue: I noticed my posts always have a chunk of blank space after the text. Am I doing something wrong?
No. You haven't been around long enough to have a rank of your own, so you have the default based on the number of your posts. That takes up some space, which stretches the posts.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
Bill Lumbergh wrote:Technical issue: I noticed my posts always have a chunk of blank space after the text. Am I doing something wrong?
No. You haven't been around long enough to have a rank of your own, so you have the default based on the number of your posts. That takes up some space, which stretches the posts.
Besides, it leaves enough space for us to insert incriminating comments into your post, in the event you run afoul of webhick by treating her interns with compassion and mercy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Well, it's the end of the line for Senior Chief Justice of the Tacit Supreme in Law Court Mario Antonacci a.k.a. Andreas Pirelli. I have located a news article from the LaPresse newspaper that reports on the conviction of Antonacci for his misconduct in Quebec a number of years ago:
Unfortunately it's in French, so my report is based on a Google Translation of that - there may be inaccuracies.

This is the first report of the trial proceedings itself and provides few details. For example, it is unclear whether evidence was taken, or anything like that. What we do know is that Antonacci was convicted in two separate offence scenarios.

First was when Antonacci attacked his landlady, pushing her so she fell down some stairs (one of those externally mounted iron staircases) so that the woman in her 50's, a Jocelyne Malouf, broke her arm and hip.

The second incident has Antonacci and his wife, Sylvia Gibb, renting a "dilapidated" property to a group of "young musicians". There was a dispute about renovations, Antonacci broke into the property, threatened the "young musicians" who fled, then changed the locks and sold the contents of the property, including instruments that belonged to the "young musicians" worth thousands of dollars.

So they're not just bad tenants, but also bad landlords!

In this second scenario Antonacci pled guilty to break and enter, mischief, and extortion.

My hunch in Antonacci pled guilty to the attack on Malouf as well - but again I can't tell that for sure from this report.

Trial on both sets of charges had started in 2010 but then Antonacci fled to Calgary, Alberta, became "Andreas Pirelli", and we all know where that went.

The LaPresse news report indicates Antonacci was found competant to stand trial by psychiatrists after his arrest. Not really a surprise - the test there is a very low.

Total sentence was 2 years, 9 months incarceration: 2 years for the assault, 9 months for the "young musicians" incident.

Antonacci's lawyer tried to argue that he should receive elevated credit for his time spent in pre-trial detention: 1.5 to 1. This is now the default in Canada. That was rejected because the reason Antonacci was in pre-trial remand detention was his own fault - he fled the original 2010 trial. So presumably a 1:1 discount was applied, instead. The news article does not specify.

I checked to see if there are any reported case judgments associated with this - none yet. I'll keep an eye on that.

Antonacci still potentially faces charges in Alberta.

Hopefully this is the last we hear of Antonacci, but somehow I have this feeling that in five years or so he and the Sovran Nations/Tacit Supreme In Law Courts will somehow re-emerge.

At the moment the only rump survivor of that movement of which I am aware is Larry Zachow's North Watchmen People's Embassy. Shaunda Petrova's blog entries appear to indicate that she remains in contact with persons from that group (http://forestprincess.wordpress.com/). Petrova is quite vague on that, except for expressing total confidence in Zachow & Co. There's been some interesting posts on that forum, but I'll comment on that separately. I am otherwise unaware of any other activity by Zachow & Co., but they always have remained very quiet, so I don't think much can inferred from that.

Unless you're around Redbird and have an update for us?

Anyways - adios Mario! Hope not to see you again.

SMS Möwe
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

court claims supreme power

Post by bmxninja357 »

Walking into two small rooms in the basement of an office building on the 700 block of Central Avenue in Billings, you’d never guess they house “the highest court in the land, on the earth.”

That’s how Cecil DeLabio described The Tacit Supreme In Law Court, of which he is The Chief Justice. He shares the office space with Ted Shinneman, who is the court’s Senior Chief Justice.

The two men were associated with the Freemen who staged an infamous standoff with law enforcement authorities near Jordan in 1996, and also with members of the “Freeman-on-the-Land” movement in Canada.

Their primary activity consists of sending letters, which they call “greetings,” to governmental officials and other authority figures around the world, informing them of the limitless power of The Tacit Supreme In Law Court. Recipients of the “greetings,” they say, include President Obama, the pope, the queen of England and officials in virtually every agency of the Canadian government.

They also teach people how to set up embassies, which then makes them, as ministers of Christ, free to travel anywhere in the world without a passport and not subject to the authority of usual courts or even, apparently, of law enforcement agencies.
http://www.billingsnews.com/index.php/6 ... reme-power

Now there's a read.....
Peace,
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Re: court claims supreme power

Post by bmxninja357 »

Could a mod please move the above post here:
http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=9463

Thank you
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
NevaNevicica
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by NevaNevicica »

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

After testing and trying for months Arunda came on a breakthrough were finally there was a substantial progress and new technology was born the Orgo-Life 5G & EMF Quantum Equalizer Technology®, with the new amplifier and high frequency coils, a newer fresher stronger energy power was born up to 1000x time stronger. With Different tools and laboratory measurement tools Arunda was finally able to prove the emanation of the energies for all Orgo-Life® Products.

Today Arunda and the Orgo-Life Technology® Company is presenting to the world a new series of therapeutic tools for; the whole family, for the enterprise, for children & babies, for agriculture, for domestic animals, for alternative clinics, for agriculture & gardening, for stock and farm animals, for all transport vehicles such as; boat, airplane, motorized vehicle, cars, trucks etc…
It may work for all of the above, however it didn't work for his fangirl Shaunda, previously mentioned in more than one thread on quatloos.
https://voyagefuneralhomes.com/shaunda- ... e-petrova/
And for those of you who have problematic knowledge of the French language, here is Mario's/Arunda's website touting the Orgo-Life solution to all that ails you:
https://orgo-life.com/en-us/
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I hope Menard doesn't find out about this and try to imitate this fake equipment.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

It's pretty easy to do. Take a purty rock, polish it up, and create a website with references to divine feminine and orgone energy (masturbating in a closet from what I can tell) and you're good to go.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:00 am I hope Menard doesn't find out about this and try to imitate this fake equipment.
Menard seems pretty well done unless he's communicating with his followers on some platform other than Face Book. If so I've no idea what he's up to but, if Face Book is any indication, it isn't much. He's made five postings since March, none of any consequence.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs