The Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations

Post by Jeffrey »

JamesVincent wrote:
Cinderwulf wrote:This is for allodial title and mineral rights.
I don't think it means what he think it means. More specifically, I don't think he really knows what it means.
Allodial within the SovCit belief system means that you own it without any responsibilities or liabilities like having to pay property tax or being subject to building codes etc since they believe we operate under a feudal system and thus an allodial title frees you from it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

The Senior Chief Justice of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court has completed his psychiatric examination and been classified as fit to direct his trial:
As a consequence, his 2010 Quebec trial for aggravated assault has resumed, after a nearly four year hiatus. The Senior Chief Justice continues his curious in-court conduct. When asked if he wanted to be sworn in he refused - it was against his religion. As for why he skipped out part-way through his 2010 trial, he explained:
“Because of all the media attention on my case (in 2010), I was getting threats. I got a lot of threats from people I didn’t know — threats by email and from the Internet,” Antonacci said before slipping into one of his typical rants. “I had to do a security agreement with the NSA (an apparent reference to the U.S. National Security Agency).”
Justice Braun replied that was no reason not to appear. The Montreal Gazette news story also offers this tidbit about how Antonacci had exited stage left in 2010:
During Thursday’s hearing at the Montreal courthouse, Braun said he had no trouble recalling Antonacci’s disappearance. The judge said a man identifying himself as Daniel Cool showed up in court on April 28, 2010, and declared Antonacci would no longer present himself during the trial. The man presented documents stating that because Antonacci was a sovereign citizen, Canada’s courts had no jurisdiction over him.
The trial is now adjourned until the Senior Chief Justice's new lawyer gets up to speed. Interestingly, Antonacci had a co-accused in 2010, Sylvia Gibb, "writer composer singer and a massage therapist", the sixth core member of the Sovran Nations identified in the first post on this subject. Gibb in 2010 was found guilty of assault and received a conditional sentence.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Someone at the Tacit Supreme In Law Court & United Sovran Nations is still running the show, but I'm not at all certain what their are trying to do...

A few days ago I spotted this Legal Public Notice that was posted as an advertisement on Oct. 11, 2013 in an online news service called "News From Indian Country". I think the news outfit is straight, though obviously a pretty marginal business.

The Notice - which has since apparently been deleted but can still be recovered as a Google webpage cache - is most definitely not:
BE IT WITNESSED AND NOTICE For the arunda’sli©TM of the mi’kmaq/: deneza- amuskowuk tribal-people are private tribal-people, we are the holders of our culture, spoken-mantra, we are with the claim of the freedom of the travel on our mother-earth, we are with the claim of the stewards of our renewable and non renewable resources surface and sub-surface and we are the claim of the stewards of our sacred-lands.

FURTHER TAKE NOTICE for the arunda’sli©TM of the mi’kmaq/: deneza-amuskowuk tribal-people are with the acceptance for the value of this private copyright claim of the TRADE NAMES AND TRADEMARKS OF NAMES©TM; ANDREAS PIRELLI©TM, CPC UNIVERSAL GROUP©TM, KENNITH BLAINE WALTER©TM, KENNETH WALTER©TM, KEN WALTER©TM, : ow’chel’k©TM, MICHAEL SHANE HUNT©TM, MICHAEL HUNT©TM, ROBERT HUNT©TM, ERNEST HERBERT BOUNDY©TM, ERNEST BOUNDY©TM, IRIS WALTER©TM, MELISSA WALTER©TM, JOSHUA WALTER©TM, ROGER STONEY©TM, ROGER WILLIAM STONEY©TM, : payteawasis©TM, CHRISTIAN DUVAL©TM, CHRISTIAN MAURICE DUVAL©TM, MARIO ANTONACCI©TM, PEDRO SANCHEZ©TM, BRENDA BURTON©TM, STEVE FRITZ©TM, STEVEN RAY FRITZ©TM, : nanaandawiiwe©TM, : min-o-de-ikwa©TM, MARIUS SANCHEZ©TM, MELISSA ATHENNA WALTER©TM, JOSHUA DANE EMMANUEL WALTER©TM, IRIS MAIA WALTER©TM, ROBIN LEE ROBERTS©TM, ROBIN ROBERTS©TM, : bre-eze©TM, GILLES BARIL©TM, GILLES MARCEL BARIL©TM, BEAVER BAND©TM band #449 [Horse Lake, Alberta [sic]], DENEZA NATIONS©TM, DENEZA BEAVER PEOPLE©TM band numbers #152A [Fairview, Alberta [sic]] #152B [Green Island, Alberta [sic]] and #152C [Clear Hills, Alberta [sic]] , DUNNE-ZA©TM, DUNNE-TSAD©TM, DENE-THA©TM, LUKE-MICHEL- DENIS©TM, : oslukw©TM , MARIA-BERROPOULOS©TM by the authority of the people of all the tribal-people for the arunda’sli©TM of the mi’kmaq/: deneza-amuskowuk tribal- people ARE WITH THE CLAIM PURSUANT TO AND THROUGH-UNDER ALL ATTACHED SECURITY AGREEMENTS UNDER QUEBEC [SIC] AND PERSONAL PROPERTY AGREEMENT CLEARING CODES UNDER CANADA [SIC], PPSA 021-467 WITH U.C.C 2013-267-1001-1, PPSA 021-483. PPSA 416, PPSA 417, PPSA 398 AND PPSA-U.C.C. WASHINGTON DC [SIC] LIENS #5 FILE# 2013-269-1546-1. For any names resembling the above TRADE NAMES and TRADEMARKS in any form with-in any derivation, UPPER AND LOWER CASE there of REMAINS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES for this PERMANENT LEGAL NOTICE, WE RESERVE ALL OUR RIGHTS WITH PREJUDICE AND TRADE NAMES CANNOT BE REPRODUCED BY ANY MEANS WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. For the mi’kmaq/: deneza-amuskowuk tribal-people are with this Claim of Right by the authority of the authorized reps for the arunda’sli©TM of the mi’kmaq/: deneza-amuskowuk. Any infringement of the TRADEMARK TRADE NAMES AND TRADEMARKS will Constitute a default on the contracts and the issue of a True Bill in the amount of [$1,000,000.00] of gold-bullion CANADA [SIC] DOLLAR EQUIVALENT for each use of the said TRADE NAMES AND TRADEMARKS by the authority of the tribal-spokesman, authorized reps and secured parties for the people of the mi’kmaq/: deneza-amuskowuk tribal-people. For the arunda’sli©TM and all aforesaid are with the acceptance for value and are herby returned for value by the authority of the secured parties of the Queen Anne’s Order In Council of 1704, King George the Third Royal Proclamation of 1763, Governor General of Canada [sic] Lord Dufferin’s Order In Council of 1875, AND THE Jay Treatise of 1794.

Further Notice: MARIO ANTONACCI COPY-RIGHT TRADEMARK WTH CANADA [SIC] POST REGISTRATION TRACKING RW85558936CA et.al. $50,000, FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS, $CAN FIAT CURRENCY, FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE TRADEMARKS WITH QUEBEC [SIC] BIRTH REG BOND NUMBER D101468180 01 AND INSCRIPTION NUMBER 1196504175330, QUEBEC [SIC] DRIVER LICENSE NUMBER A535628076502, WITH REFERENCE NUMBER PD3Y92WK6, REGIE DE L ASSURANCE MALADIE DU QUEBEC [SIC] NUMBER ANTM65072816, CANADA [SIC] SIN NUMBER 260022413, CANADA [SIC] PASSPORT NUMBER VH300980 AND VH300980 6CAN65072804009278.

Further Take Notice We, the people of the mi’kmaq/: deneza-amuskowuk are with the claim of the ACCEPTANCE OF OUR FEDERAL DEPOSITS OF THE CANADA [SIC] POST REGISTRATIONS OF THE FEE SCHEDULE #RW785558701CA et.al. for the authorized reps by the authority : arunda’sli©TM and of the secured parties. We, the people of mi’kmaq./: deneza-amuskowuk are with the claim of the reservation of all our rights with prejudice by the authority of the arunda’sli©TM and authorized reps of the mi’kmaq/: deneza-amuskowuk tribal-people. Further Take Notice: arunda’sli©TM and authorized reps are with the claim of the requirement that all third party trespassers must forward their alleged claims in the form of a Notarized Jurat Affidavit and signed under the penalty of perjury to: mi’kmaq: arunda’sli©TM/: Authorization Rep/: tribal spokesman. c/o : [Box 712, Heins Creek, Alberta T0H 2A0].
I have no idea who composed this ... um, thing. Pirelli/Antonacci was on a month-long psych evaluation during the time this was posted. It's clearly Tacit Supreme In Law Court / Sovran Embassies material - it matches their text style - but beyond that, my only guess is this is a kind of copyright in name notice.

My attempt to follow up that address went nowhere interesting, except that it should have been spelled "Hines Creek".

The Indian Band information however leads to something interesting.

The "Bands" numbers listed (#449, #152A, B, and C) all link to a genuine Indian band, the Horse Lake First Nation. That band is located close to Grande Prairie – but I do not know how closely it falls to the location where the Freeman squats were ongoing.

This is a Treaty 8 band, so its reserve land title has generally been established. Horse Lake First Nation currently occupies reserves #152B and C, but there was a dispute on the surrender in 1928 of another reserve - #152A. It seems that dispute was resolved back in 2001 with a large payout to the band members ($125 million) and a right to claim another 11,800 acres (http://www.ammsa.com/publications/alber ... r-10-years). Nice stack of cash given the Band has a little under a thousand members.

The Horse Lake band, according to Wikipedia, are “culturally a part of the Danezaa or "Beavers" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_Lake_First_Nation). One of the Indians who continued to occupy the Pirelli/Antonacci "embassy" after Pirelli/Antonacci's arrest talked to the media and announced that he was the chief of "Deneza Country".

And what does our weird group of Indian entities in the Notice quoted call itself?

BEAVER BAND©TM band #449 – Band #449 is properly identified as the Horse Lake First Nation

DENEZA NATIONS©TM, DENEZA BEAVER PEOPLE©TM band numbers #152A … #152B … and #152C ... – these are the three reserves that Horse Lake originally had, #152A was improperly surrendered and that is what led to the 2001 agreement.

I have a theory. I suspect that the Indians who were cooperating with Pirelli/Antonacci are or were affiliated in some way with the Horse Lake First Nation. They clearly aren't part of the present Chief and Counsel as those persons all, appropriately enough, have the last name "Horseman". My bet is that the land being allegedly sold to the squatters such as Petrova and Fiola, and our friend Cinderwulf here, is part of the 11,800 acre land entitlement that is due to Horse Lake First Nation, and someone else has decided to intrude into the matter and claim that land and the right to distribute it, all for themselves.

I imagine the Horse Lake First Nation will not be thrilled when they learn about this.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So, was this just really badly translated into English, or is it some kind of bargain basement version of Truth Language? As it otherwise just reads as poorly written, even more so than usual, sovrun gibberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Stumped:)

Post by Stumped:) »

The land in question where Petrova and Fiola set up camp for the summer is located se of Grande Prairie (80km-ish)....opposite direction of the Horselake First Nations. The land they squatted on (appears they are still determined to return come springtime based on her kijiji ad) is crown land. One of local mills in the area has a forest management agreement for the area where I assume the rest of the parcels are located.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I have a question. Is "sovran" what happens after they "sovrun"?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

JamesVincent wrote:I have a question. Is "sovran" what happens after they "sovrun"?
I think you must be right!

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote:So, was this just really badly translated into English, or is it some kind of bargain basement version of Truth Language? As it otherwise just reads as poorly written, even more so than usual, sovrun gibberish.
Truth language and sovspeak run through a blender together.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Well, for one thing I can confirm that this kind of text is about as good as it gets (at least in English), when it comes to the Sovran Nations / Tacit Supreme in Law Court bunch. That very well may be because the old guard of that organization are originally from Quebec, and I have a strong suspicion most have French as their native tongue.

See what I mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1PCk1qu1co

And I’m pretty sure there’s a generous dose of copy/paste adaptation in there too.
Stumped:) wrote:The land in question where Petrova and Fiola set up camp for the summer is located se of Grande Prairie (80km-ish)....opposite direction of the Horselake First Nations. The land they squatted on (appears they are still determined to return come springtime based on her kijiji ad) is crown land. One of local mills in the area has a forest management agreement for the area where I assume the rest of the parcels are located.
Stumped – welcome to Quatloos, and thank you for that very interesting bit of information! I do have one question – my Google-Fu appears to be weak this week and I had no luck in
identifying the Kijiji ad you mentioned. Could I impose on you to provide a link?

Most appreciated.

SMS Möwe
Stumped:)

Post by Stumped:) »

Thanks...been lurking since their arrest and have read some interesting information on here. I was aware of their presence in the area since late May so I am curious how it all plays out and how they got to this point. I checked my gmail for the link and the ad is gone. She was looking for a room to rent for December 1st in the GP area or anything in between GP and Valleyview...for the both of them.

Hope I didn't derail this topic too much!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My guess was translated poorly, and from French would work, and with a lot of sovrun gibberish thrown in to add flavor. I can't begin to imagine how some of that actually translates in to French, scary I would think.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I can't begin to imagine how some of that actually translates in to French, scary I would think.
"les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne..."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"Honi soit la vache qui rit."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

In the words of a Canadian friend of mine:

"Pas de lieu rhône que nous."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

wserra wrote:"Honi soit la vache qui rit."
Google translate suggests:
"Honni soit la vache qui rit."
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix mistranslation
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

A minor update. The Senior Chief Justice is back in the news (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Calga ... story.html). His lawyer asked the Quebec trial judge to order Mario back for another round of psychiatric examination - this time to evaluate if he was nuts back in 2009 when he grabbed his landlady of the time and threw her down some stairs.

Apparently Mario has a daughter who has expressed concern that he was not mentally all there during this period. The Senior Chief Justice will cooperate by opening his psychiatric files from that period.

The news reports are that he was well behaved and even appeared to be focussed on the litigation.

SMS Möwe
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Some further news: the Senior Chief Justice of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court, Andreas Pirelli/Mario Antonacci has been charged with operating an unlicenced home contractor business, contrary to the Alberta Fair Trading Act (http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Alberta+ ... story.html).

Here is a government press release on the prosecution: http://alberta.ca/release.cfm?xID=35480 ... E87604D113

The maximum penalty faced by the Senior Chief Justice is $300,000 or three times the amount obtained in the offence (whichever is greater), and up to two years in jail.

No data on when that proceeding will be heard.

SMS Möwe
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

A brief note - it appears whoever is in control of the Tacit Supreme In Law Courts / Sovran Embassies webpages has engaged in a scorched earth operation - both the 2009 and 2012 websites and affiliated websites are gone.

That includes the North Watchmen People's Embassy website.

The sole exception appears to be the Freedom 9.9.9 alternabank website (http://freedom999.getenjoyment.net/). Another surviving record of the Tacit Supreme In Law Courts is the https://www.youtube.com/user/SohhieTits4/videos video collection.

I understand why this may have occurred - there is clearly ongoing litigation which targets persons affiliated with these entities. Nevertheless, I with some sadness report that these highly unusual examples of human creativity, absurdity, and futility are no more. Call it the archivist in me, but I hate to see such things disappear.

That said, I am fairly confident that police investigators have archived all these websites. Still - a loss to those of us with an academic interest in these topics.

Oh well. At least there's http://www.allcreatorsgifts.org/ still left to enjoy.

SMS Möwe
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Maybe they tried to pay their webhosting bill with an A4V and the service provider decided enough was enough.

Is the domain name registration still paid up?
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Kestrel wrote:... Is the domain name registration still paid up?
Yes - lots of time left on the registrations. Looks like some other related sites have had their content stripped, for example the sylviagibb.us site is reduced to a blank blog form.

SMS Möwe