Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Moderator: Burnaby49

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:19 pm

So I decided to see how Nanya’s doing. Looks like he’s making friends, specifically a chap named Patrick Basil Sabourin. Well, that’s not entirely fair. That’s a Strawman. The real person is “Nanabush Westwind”, who has a Facebook blog (https://www.facebook.com/nanabozoh.westwind) that is chock full of Occupy Movement copypasta, gently seasoned with other conspiratorial foci. Nanabush appears to be an Edmonton, Alberta area aboriginal person. I’m not going to hazard a guess beyond that.

Nanabush has just in the last couple days posted photos of a “Statutory Declaration” (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater) (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater), also linked to Nanya’s Facebook page. It is a two page document that as I read it instructs the state that Nanabush has cast off his Strawman, but since this is reframed in an aboriginal context the text is a little different from the usual Sovereign / Freeman format:

… that upon discovering that the Certificate of Indian Status, Date of Birth Certificate (DOB), and Social Insurance Number (SIN) was a contract between my legal mother and the Canadian Federal Government who did not tell me, that she was unconsciously selling me, a {anishnabae} – objiwa/Ottawa indigenous person and human being of turtle island, Kanata, land of the 4-winds, kee’wain, living and breathing, flesh and blood, soul and spirit, child of the colony of CANADA corporate registry number 0000230096 CANADA DC SIC: 8880 American Depository Receipt, business address: Canadian Embassy 1947 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, D.C. 20036 sub-corporation of ALBERTA, Alberta corporate Internal Revenue Service (IRS) registry number 000000000, central index key number 0001463559, business address: 1100-10830 JASPER AVENUE, Edmonton, t5j 2b3, as their chattel property/economic slave/dead peasant, which is called trafficking in human cargo and violation of International Law. I hereby void the contract ab initio for fraud. 1666 Dekis Treaty an eternal Treaty between Queen Victoria and The King Chief of Canada on the Bargain of 1935, Regina vs. Jah – http://mtrial.org/node/133 - Elizabeth II has broken her coronation oath; thus Elizabeth Battenberg has no sovereignty, no authority, and no power to legislate or administrate.

PATRICK BASIL SABOURIN is a straw man; 1540 cestui que via Trust Act, 1666 cestui que vie Trust Act, 1707 cestui que vie Trust Act, with a bond called a social insurance number [redacted to minimize risk of identity fraud] and a ficitious legal person called a Date of Birth, and a Indian registration No. [redacted, same reason]. I am not an artificial, natural person or fictitious entity under the Canadian Criminal Code of CANADA (621.1) and I give notice and claim internationally and domestically in accordance with Section 35 of the Canada Constitution Act 1982(1) and the Dekis 1666 Treaty Between Queen Victoria and the King Chief of Canada on the Bargain of 1935, that I deny corporate existence under reservation of all my indigenous rights, unalienable and inalienable.


I like the "dead peasant" bit.

The second page is more visually stimulating with various illustrations, flags, and so on. Both invoke UCC 1-308, of course.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Nanya had a hand in the creation of that document.

Nanabush seems excited about it (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 873&type=1)

Nanabush Westwind
October 15

my statutory declaration .........i'm sending it off to 13 different places on october 30 /13...........howl


Reviewing the document the “Dekis 1666 Treaty Between Queen Victoria and The King Chief of Canada on the Bargain of 1835” caught my eye. The terminology is just plain weird, and then there's the apparent reversal of dates. A little Googling indicated this appears to be yet another made-up Moorish document.

In other news, Nanya filed a Kentucky lien (http://www.scribd.com/doc/174934426/LIE ... ICES-et-al) on the Edmonton Police Service, the Royal Bank Group, “Alberta Invesment”, “Edmonton Law Courts – All Court Rooms and Court House”, and, of course, his mom. He’s only asking for $3.5 million in “functional currency, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, oil( crude or light sweet) and interest. As usual, it's based on foisted unilateral contracts.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

User avatar
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:01 am

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby JamesVincent » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Why do they file that crap in Kentucky? Like the third or fourth one I've seen filed against a government in Ky.
Lift me up above this, the flames and the ashes,
Lift me up and help me to fly away.
Lift me up above this, the broken, the empty,
Lift me up and help me to fly away,
Lift me up!

Five Finger Death Punch "Lift Me Up"

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5828
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 pm

His Statutory Declaration is clearly invalid. He screwed up the correct legal description of the country he is residing in by neglecting to note it is also the Land Of The Frogs. Form matters in these things.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh dear. He found us.

I will merely extract Nanya’s comments from his Facebook page for the gentle reader's elucidation, education, and entertainment:

(https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854)

:Chief :Nanya-Shaabu:El(R)(C)TM of the At-sik-hata Nation
[Oct. 25, 2013]

… This Guy is ALL UP in my STUFF... yet WHY won't he show his face? because he is an AGENT; Further, he does NOT have the facts NOTICE he posts NOTHING except weblinks, NO Videos , NO so-called Laws to refute what I say; yet I POST the very same so-called Laws these so-called Queen's agents do NOT Adhere to when it suites their purpose... case in point,PM of Canada( REGISTERED on the U.S. SEC & Dunn & Bradstreet). Prof and Judge Roy Bean can just TALK --- SHOW YOUR FACES! cowards. And if i am INCORRECT WHY are you wasting your time on me 3 FULL Pages of Blogs? because What I have presented is the Truth. So you all hide behind your blogs and talk. Prof and Judge Roy Bean - can you explain WHY is the PM of Canada( exported corporation http://sites.google.com/site/authentice ... tsikhata-1 on FILE WITH the US POSTOFFICE) still 'Friends' with me on facebook? you all CAN'T ANSWER , because Stephen Harper is NOT A fool, he KNOWS what the UCC means.


(https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854)

:Chief :Nanya-Shaabu:El(R)(C)TM of the At-sik-hata Nation
[Oct. 25, 2013]

… THANK YOU QUATLOOS!, Hilfskreuzer Möwe,PROF and JUDGE ROY BEAN FOR THE FREE PUBLICITY --- DUMMIES!! IF I CAN DELUGE THE INTERNET ALL BY MYSELF( WITH THE TRUTH AND THE FACTS) YOU ALL ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE... HENCE the reason you are PANICKING. IF I am wrong , then simply ignore me... why can't you do that? TRUTH IS TRUTH... is ENDURING. Notice he calls me a 'challenge';

THIS IS AGENT/GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION, WEBSITE FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW THAT IS WHY THEY HIDE THEIR FACES --- cowards..


(https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854)

:Chief :Nanya-Shaabu:El(R)(C)TM of the At-sik-hata Nation
[Oct. 25, 2013]
http://lib.ohchr.org/HRBodies/UPR/Docum ... oors_E.pdf - here is our UPR REPORT against CAnada Published by the UNITED NATIONS Office of HIGH commission on human rights in switzerland.... for the Idiots on the Quatloos! Blog: Prof, Judge Roy Bean and Hilfskreuzer Möwe --- SHOW YOUR FACES!! don't HIDE , WHY you hiding? because you are POLICE AGENTS AND ARE GUILTY.


In the middle of these posts Nanya posts a link to this document (http://www.scribd.com/doc/54309421/Murder-Conspiracy-9) which describes and provides the evidence for the murder of his father, Jensey Selwyn Henry, by “Kenyouth Lucien Henry, police informant for: CSIS/RCMP/EPS.”

In other news, Nanya will now accept all pennies (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854):

:Chief :Nanya-Shaabu:El(R)(C)TM of the At-sik-hata Nation
October 21

Since the Canadian Corporation is NO LONGER making pennies.

I will ACCEPT ALL Pennies.

for those who want to get rid of the Canadian Pennies.( I will ALSO ACCEPT, U.S. European and Pennies from ANYWHERE on the planet them you can send them to :

:Chief:Nanya:Eil
53 34 00, N. Last; 113 31 00 W.Long
Papaschase, Turtle Island / Atlan
Treaty 6 Territory
[GD STN MAIN]
[Edmonton, AB]
[T5J 2G8]


And on Oct 25, 2013 our friend uploaded this curious fax (http://www.scribd.com/doc/179040750/IRS ... oRForm-pdf) he sent, perhaps to the IRS?

It commences “Title 15 USC Sec Tracer Flag Not A Point Of Law” and … I’m really not sure what this is. It is ‘cc’ed’ to many, including a couple Edmonton Judges, the International Criminal Court in the Hague, the Jesuits, Rothschilds and, for no apparent reason I can see, “Karen Hudes, h.k.35h@yahoo.com”.

Always interesting times.

Nanya – if you are reading, have a look at the Yanksons’ threads too. See? We’re equal opportunity agents of the Whisperer.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby wserra » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Oh dear. He found us.


Sort of.

:Chief :Nanya-Shamu:El(InsertSymbolsHere) wrote:Prof and Judge Roy Bean can just TALK
...
Prof and Judge Roy Bean
...
PROF and JUDGE ROY BEAN
...
Prof, Judge Roy Bean


Prof and JRB haven't posted to this thread.

You with the sneakers - out of the pool!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:01 am

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby JamesVincent » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:08 pm

They're listed as moderators in this section. So he can't really read.
Lift me up above this, the flames and the ashes,
Lift me up and help me to fly away.
Lift me up above this, the broken, the empty,
Lift me up and help me to fly away,
Lift me up!

Five Finger Death Punch "Lift Me Up"

Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 am
Location: An Island South of the Equator

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Dai Kiwi » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 am

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:(https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854)

:Chief :Nanya-Shaabu:El(R)(C)TM of the At-sik-hata Nation
[Oct. 25, 2013]
http://lib.ohchr.org/HRBodies/UPR/Docum ... oors_E.pdf - here is our UPR REPORT against CAnada Published by the UNITED NATIONS Office of HIGH commission on human rights in switzerland.... for the Idiots on the Quatloos! Blog: Prof, Judge Roy Bean and Hilfskreuzer Möwe --- SHOW YOUR FACES!! don't HIDE , WHY you hiding? because you are POLICE AGENTS AND ARE GUILTY.


SMS Möwe


Better watch out - someone has penetrated the veil of the subtle, secret, hidden purpose of the Quatloos and posted it in reply to his message:

George Dorn Take good caution Chief, many of the Agents of Quatloos know more about these secrets than most people in the freedom movement because they know these secrets from the opposite side of the veil.

They know the correct way to copyright their names so they can charge you for their use. Sure, you'll never see their bill because they charge it against your birth trust. They ARE the system so they know how to use the system and how to use it against you.

Just look at their site and see how many Truth Warriors have gone there to do battle with them and how many of those people just seem to have disappeared. The belief in coincidence is a lack of imagination.

Don't darken yourself with fear but as a wise man once said "call up none ye can't put down."
about an hour ago

Dai Kiwi :snicker:

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Naturally, Chief :E[i]l has replied (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854):

:Chief :Nanya-Shaabu:El(R)(C)TM of the At-sik-hata Nation
Accepted for value honor and consideration and returned to you for full discharge, closure and settlement of the account --- SEND the VOUCHER, I want the CUSIP Number, Release the Order of the Court to me Immeadiately. ALL INDIGENOUS RIGHTS RESERVED ETERNALLY,UCC 1-308
[Oct. 27, 2013]

:Chief :Nanya-Shaabu:El(R)(C)TM of the At-sik-hata Nation
George Dorn Begin All THings By First Using the All , In the Blessed and Holy Name of the Great Neter Usir Son of Geb and Nut, Children of the Majestic Amun-Re ; What System? It is Fraud and as you know FRAUD VOIDS A CONTRACT AB INITIO = There is NO SYSTEM---ALL is Illusion.... Atum-Re, Atun-Re, Amun-Re, Anun-Re
[Oct. 27, 2013]


He certainly sticks to the script, doesn't he?

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 am

Once more, the truth is uncovered (https://www.facebook.com/Nanya.Shaabu.E ... 5229133546):

This is HOW you know this is an police/informant website look at the time stamp( current time of THIS PASTE is 3:34PM (MST) / 5:34 EST) how can he( Hilfskreuzer Möwe) post 7 hours BEFORE the actual time? ( Chrononauts - maybe )

as always: UNIVERSAL CONSENT GRANTED TO ALL who GET THIS POST to FORWARD, POST, RE-POST, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE,MYSPACE, INSTAGRAM, YAHOO, ETC.. LET'S DELUGE these agents out of their rock they are hiding under.

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby wserra » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Oh dear. He found us.


Sort of.

:Chief :Nanya-Shamu:El(InsertSymbolsHere) wrote:Prof and Judge Roy Bean can just TALK
...
Prof and Judge Roy Bean
...
PROF and JUDGE ROY BEAN
...
Prof, Judge Roy Bean


Prof and JRB haven't posted to this thread.

You with the sneakers - out of the pool!


I think he's complaining about you this time wserra. If not, I consider myself in good company.

(whisper whisper whisper.)

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2563
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Jeffrey » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:30 am

Is the time travel accusation a joke or does he really believe police or government agents have time travel powers.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby wserra » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 am

The explanation for the apparent time discrepancy is, of course, much simpler. I'm a Time Lord.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 12:02 am
Location: Brea, CA

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Arthur Rubin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:58 pm

wserra wrote:The explanation for the apparent time discrepancy is, of course, much simpler. I'm a Time Lord.
Who?

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby wserra » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:47 pm

That's "Dr." to you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:01 am

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby JamesVincent » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Arthur Rubin wrote:Who?


"Not The Who, the Beetles."
Lift me up above this, the flames and the ashes,
Lift me up and help me to fly away.
Lift me up above this, the broken, the empty,
Lift me up and help me to fly away,
Lift me up!

Five Finger Death Punch "Lift Me Up"

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby LordEd » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Dai Kiwi wrote:Better watch out - someone has penetrated the veil of the subtle, secret, hidden purpose of the Quatloos and posted it in reply to his message:


George Dorn Take good caution Chief, many of the Agents of Quatloos know more about these secrets than most people in the freedom movement because they know these secrets from the opposite side of the veil.
I've had to explain their own arguments to a few of them at times. Then explain how they were wrong. That's particularly fun. Much more reasoned than arguing directly.

They know the correct way to copyright their names so they can charge you for their use. Sure, you'll never see their bill because they charge it against your birth trust. They ARE the system so they know how to use the system and how to use it against you.
I get the find out how that works after 100 posts, right?

Just look at their site and see how many Truth Warriors have gone there to do battle with them and how many of those people just seem to have disappeared. The belief in coincidence is a lack of imagination.
Don't tell them that there's video evidence of what happens to those truth warriors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjeyWNolnXA

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:41 pm

It appears Nanya’s back in the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench on Thursday. My guess is this is the follow-up proceeding on the Emergency Protection Order his mother has against him. The hearing promises to be, at a minimum, novel.

Chief :E[i]l has placed a cryptic document entitled


on his Facebook page.

I’ll quote the substantial part:

This email will be used as evidence in Edmonton Law Courts Case # 339218 on Nov. 28, 2013



Published by : Plenipotentiary :Nanya-Shaabu:Eil:(R)(c)TM
IRS Information referral faxed to the IRS today October 24, 2013. Re:File # FLO339218 at the Edmonton Law Courts and the ACT OF WAR, Violation of the United Nations Charter, Uniform Commercial Code(UCC), UNCITRAL, Hague Statute on Private International Law, Treaty 6, UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, committed by Edmonton Police Services, The Province of Alberta, Alberta Elder Abuse, Stony Plain RCMP, by International Criminal Tresspass, Violation of the Hague Convention, Geneva Convention. I will tender this message at the Edmonton Law Courts on Nov. 28, 2013 as evidence.


The Interpol message continues to link to “Further Evidence”, which is a large assortment of Nanya-esque assemblages of documents, stuff, etc. This is the one I like the best, because it stimulates the senses with images, colours, you know, that sort of stuff (http://www.scribd.com/doc/137493517/Sta ... Eil-R-C-TM).

Other than that, there are various Kentucky liens (http://www.scribd.com/doc/174934426/LIE ... ICES-et-al) (http://www.scribd.com/doc/178137362/201 ... 0131022-pu), such as on the Edmonton Police Service headquarters, his mother’s house, the Edmonton Law Courts building, the main building used by the Alberta Solicitor General’s department, the Canadian Embassy in Washington D.C., a judge, some social workers – you know, the usual.

I think he has also filed a complaint to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (http://www.scribd.com/doc/185886756/UsS ... urtsCanada) for a loss of $3,500,000. The miscreant entity being none other than … the Edmonton Law Courts?

Last, it seems Nanya has been attempting to take advantage of a “blacks only stock exchange” in Zimbabwe. Sadly, though, his attempts to email the Zimbabwean Minister of Finance, W.L. Manungo (cc. to luminaries such Robert Mugabe himself!) (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854) were unsuccessful – Nanya observes “here they do blocking me again…” (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854).

Here is an edited version of the attempted email correspondence:

Abdur Kull Shaayuaat By Wah Saamus Shil Temt-Ta
Begin All Things By First Using the All



I send this email as I have active liens, securities and financial Instruments that I would like to deposit in your country's financial institutions. (i.e. ACTIVE Lien on the Vatican). ... Zimbabwe to open a 'blacks only' stock exchange , your country is opening or has already opened a stock exchange for 'Black's Only'. I feel this is the venue upon which These instruments can be monetized as the so-called developed world( Western/Eastern Colonial Powers) are refusing or avoiding( for obvious reasons) the potential monetizing of these perfected liens.

Further, I would also like to establish a similar bilateral trade and protection agreement like the one which your government has established with the South African Republic.Our Nation is Internationally recognized as an Indigenous Peoples Organization on file with the United Nations, and are stake holders against the United States of America and Canada …

In Closing, I have contacted the Zimbabwe stock exchange via their facebook page … and still await a response from them in relation to depositing these instrument to assist in financing :Our :Nation( :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors - http://sites.google.com/site/atsikhatanationy)

I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter and look forward to establishing a mutually beneficial relationship.

With the Spirit of :Our :Ancestors

Hotep Ila antuk/ Peace to You
:Chief:Nanya-Shaabu:Eil:(R)(c)TM - http://naturalcredit.tripod.com/ ,
:At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamasee-Moors - http://www.scribd.com/doc/59269375/YConstitution

1-587-712-0639
53 34 00, N. Lat; 113 31 00 W.long
: Papaschase, Turtle Island / :Atlan/ :Amexem/ :Utla
[GD STN MAIN, EDMONTON, AB T5J 2G8]


That's a whole lot of colons.

I'm a little surprised that Quatloos somehow has managed to escape inclusion in these matters.

[whisper whisper whisper]

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2563
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Jeffrey » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:58 pm

I been thinking since Nanya apparently reads this thread it's a perfect opportunity to ask him for help filling in some of the details about his story.

For example, how did he, living in Canada, end up with the Dwight/Malachi York cult in Georgia?

User avatar
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies
Posts: 3551
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:02 am
Contact:

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby grixit » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:25 pm

So the evidence backing his assertions is a pile of documents in which he makes those assertions. Wow.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Yes, it seems like Nanya made it to court yesterday. But it looks like he's not terribly satisfied with the result. He has posted a 19 page fax (http://www.scribd.com/doc/188005959/TAX ... NLAWCOURTS) that he has sent to the IRS - some of which is a repeat of his Interpol complaint, but there is new material was well. I'll quote a bit from the cover sheet:

Subject: Tax Evasion, Tax Fraud by Edmonton law Court Rm 413

The Attached Fax is presented as Evidence that on Nov 28, 2013 I Faxed Copies of IRS Tax Forms 1099A, 1099OID to Edmonton law Courts (Room 212 on Nov. 27, 2013) Room 413 @ 1:55 pm before Court Re-convened. When I got to Court and Told Court I faxed copies of 1099A, 1099OID Judge Nelson (?) claimed he received no such documents.

I presented a copy of Fax and he and the Clerk of the Court Refused the IRS Tax Forms, Regarding Case #FL033918 this is Tax Fraud & Tax Evasion by Alberta Court of Queen's bench Judge and the Clerk of the Court. ...

Court Switched Room to 413 and did not Put on Court Roomboard change of Court. This Falls within IRS Jurisdiction as: Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Alberta as Represented by Alberta Investment management is registered on US. SEC in Washington D.C. (Reg # 0001463559).

I told that Judge he can be Audited and he said he welcomed the Audit. I shall publish this Fax on the Internet that the Judge has no problem with the IRS Auditing him. His Statement is on the Record.


What follows are a series of IRS forms.

I'm curious if one of our American friends might be able to comment on what Nanya is trying to achieve by this fax?

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5828
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Postby Burnaby49 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:06 am

Well ay least Nanya, unlike Bernard Yankson, is insisting "I am alive and I am not dead". At least a starting point in straightening out his affairs. A lot harder taking care of your legal problems when you are dead.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs


Return to “Canada”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest