Marcel Bessette - The Peace Maker Society

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Marcel Bessette - The Peace Maker Society

Post by notorial dissent »

I think that "doesn't quite get the concept" pretty well sums up Marcel in any and all things. At least as far as I have seen in any of his transactions.

I still don't understand the whole thing about the post offices, that has never made sense to me at all.

Doesn't that noise constitute expressing injurious threats. I hope the company calls him back and trespasses him at all their stores.

What an ass.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I can't remember who he was, I believe I mentioned him here on Quatloos, but there is a minor bit player OPCA type about 3/4 hours north of me who had a bit of an altercation in his village post office. Something about having the clerk notarize some documents of his by stamping them with her registered mail stamp, RCMP were called, use of tasers, etc. He was banned from the post office while he was on bail, and then he spent a period as guest of the Queen...
notorial dissent

Marcel really needs someone to slap some sense in to him, and I think a little vacation at the Queen's pleasure is long over due.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:48 pm
I still don't understand the whole thing about the post offices, that has never made sense to me at all.
It is quite simple, Russel-Jay Gould and the late David-Wynn: Miller explained:
“The United States of America ceased to be in 1999 after its third and final bankruptcy. However…The Title 4 American flag was secured by Russell-Jay: Gould.

On August 12, 1999 we filed copyrights on Title 4, 101.9 dimension flags. Title 4 Section one, two, and three, in quantum grammar, on mechanics of how the flag would be. We filed that at the United Nations and we filed it with the United States Postal Service – the reason why we filed it with the United States Postal Service is because the Post Offices worldwide authorize each country’s government – each country’s banking system each country’s military,” Gould said.

The yellow fringe flag around the American flag signifies it has been captured by a private corporation in a shipping war under the jurisdiction of Admiralty and Maritime Law of the Sea, identified as advertised by the yellow rope fringe encircling it.
https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/proj ... he-people/
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This would of course be the same Russell-Jay: Gould who court-martialed :David-Wynn: Miller and kicked him out of his own organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXc0shnGGmE
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I think Marcel's picture belongs in the dictionary along with the definition of the term "failson" at this point. He must have some incredibly indulgent parents otherwise he'd be homeless and hitchhiking his was down to Bruceville to beging the legendary "War of the Sporks". All joking aside I would legitimately love to see those two duking it out over who's insane screamed ramblings are the best.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

They call it "quantum grammar". The rest of us call it "complete and utter gibberish".

http://www.lb7.uscourts.gov/documents/WIWD/12-798.pdf
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hey guys - this idiot takes the time to give a special mention to Q in his latest YouTube gibbering: approx 1m into this waste of electrons ....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Ordinarily I would say Marcel is off his trolley, but I 'm pretty sure he never had one to begin with.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Marc wants my name so that he can "launch a full investigation and sue". Well, Marc, if you weren't a complete idiot, you would know, because I have never made any attempt to hide it.

Seems to me maybe you don't really want it - so I think I'll make it clear enough that even you can't miss it. Wesley Serra, NY bar 1018886.

Investigate! Sue! Have me "charged"!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Marcel's lost it. That video shows a man in the middle of a psychotic breakdown. Up until about the 4 minute mark he's at least semi-coherent although lost in the far past with his adorable faith in Notices of Understandings and Claims of right, a train that left the station a decade ago. But after 4 minutes the boiler blows.

He's going to track us all down through our IP addresses then we're in big trouble! The threat would have a bit more bite if he hadn't made it five years ago (see quote below) and we're still waiting.

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 am Ok, we've had our fun and games at the Peace Maker Society's expense but we have to stop. They've put us on notice that any slander of their good name will result in severe financial penalties.
NOTICE TO ANY WHO SLANDER OUR GOOD NAME!

Peace Maker Society IS GOING TO START BILLING AND LIENING ANYONE WHO CALLS US A SCAM STARTING TODAY! IF YOU SAY WE ARE A SCAM, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT PUBLICLY, WE WILL BILL YOU, WAIT 45 DAYS, LIEN YOU, GO AFTER YOU TO FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW UP TO AND INCLUDING SHERRIFFS OR OUR SECURITY SEIZING YOUR ASSETTS PROPERTY ETC.. We are here to help, and when haters just talk B.S. to us, and to the public, they harm our progress.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE US, WE DON'T CARE HONEST, YOU SLANDER US, IN FACT, YOU ARE LIABLE, OUR LAW FIRM WILL TRACK YOU DOWN USING IP ADDRESS AND BILL YOU, OWN EVERY ASSETT YOU HAVE.. ONE MILLION DOLLARS PER INFRACTION GOING FORWARD. YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR SLANDER!
Nott my assetts! Please, I promise tto sttop mocking you if you'll justt lett me keep my assetts! They said that they would locate us through our IP addresses and who can doubt their technological capabilities? They have a working video on the home page of their website!

http://www.peacemakersociety.org/

One comment on the webpage intrigued me;
This is Amanda & I have an announcement from Peace Maker Society World Wide Headquarters. I am just following up with you the world today, as many of you have contacted us from around the world in the past with regard to working with us, advocacy help from us or membership.
So I thought I'd see if I could locate their World Wide Headquarters. It took a lot of research but I think I found it;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

wserra

Post by wserra »

Oh, man, I'm truly sorry. I failed to address you correctly: Marcel of the family Bessette, Founder, Signatory, Chief Justice, Emperor.

As I said before, no ego problem there.
- David Hume
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:41 pm Marcel's lost it. That video shows a man in the middle of a psychotic breakdown. Up until about the 4 minute mark he's at least semi-coherent although lost in the far past with his adorable faith in Notices of Understandings and Claims of right, a train that left the station a decade ago. But after 4 minutes the boiler blows.
He's going to track us all down through our IP addresses then we're in big trouble! The threat would have a bit more bite if he hadn't made it five years ago (see quote below) and we're still waiting.
I wish I knew who started the myth that you could track down someone's exact location by their IP address. Except for a few unusual and sometimes unfortunate situations about all you can learn at best is their ISP and most of the time the city. As an example I'm on my home DSL line right now. Using multiple different IP location tools the best one gave the correct ISP and the address of the telco switch for the closest city to me, thus narrowing it down to roughly 100,000 people.
wserra

Post by wserra »

And then there's the minor issue about how he intends to get anyone's IP from here in the first place. But I suppose Emperors don't need to sweat the details.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Poor Marcel, seems to have forgotten that truth is a complete defense against libel and/or slander, as is stating and opinion.

Question, does Canada even do the type of liens he is raving about, since the UK does not?

In truth, I seriously doubt that Marcel ever mastered AOL so I would tracking down those IP's is going to be a bit of an issue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Nobody has the type of liens he's ranting about.

notorial dissent

I pretty much figured. Marcel is not even remotely original, and most, if not all of the stuff he's spouting is stolen in whole from some equally dumb and demented US for real sovereignsTM sovcitignorami. The whole fee schedule thing is a dead giveaway, so Marcel is at the very least a thief and plagiarist, on top of being b o o o o ring.
TBL

Post by TBL »

So, I went back through this idiot's entire thread. I, too, do not wish to be left out of the brouhaha. To be clear:

Moron Bessette and The Peacemaker Society are SCAMS!

There, nothing ambiguous.

So, dumbass, as you obviously read this board, you can easily see in my post history where I live, at least to a city.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I am now officially shaking in my boots at the thought of being billed and liened by Moron Bessette and The Peacemaker Society.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TBL

Post by TBL »

I guess he'll lien you for $5mm but only $1mm for me? That dog will not hunt!