Steve Finney: anti-child slavery agent and Freeman

Moderator: Burnaby49

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Steve Finney: anti-child slavery agent and Freeman

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'd say Mowe's analysis is spot on.
I would too, as is Burnaby's postscript. Those two worthies, however, scrupulously avoid value judgments. OTOH, I - the Quatloosian Federal Witness for the Prosecution - specialize in them.

There is not a person reading this who has not experienced some sort of adversity. Moreover, from time to time the adversity not only occurs independently of one's own actions, but despite them. How one deals with adversity - especially the latter type - is a test of one's character. According to Möwe's account, Menard fathered a child when he was in no position to be a Father, and with a girl with whom he had no business having a relationship in the first place. Any adversity he experienced as a result was entirely his own fault.

There are a couple of people I know well who have experienced misfortune through no fault of their own to a degree that makes Menard's seem like stubbing his toe. One of them is the best lawyer I know. Menard is a useless parasite.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Somehow, none of them ever seem to make it to the last verse of Wastin' Away in Margaritaville (sp ?) where it becomes "I know it's my own damn fault."
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'd say Mowe's analysis is spot on. Most Freemen seem to be failures because of their own flaws and weaknesses but feel that their wasted lives are in no way a result of their own poor decisions and actions. Instead they seem obsessed with the belief that they deserve success and greatness but this has been stolen from them by an evil government and legal system. Rather than actually confront their flaws and overcome them through work and compromise (you know, the way we reality-based types get through life) they make up a fantasy of how their pathetic lives are not their fault but are the result of dark hidden outside forces that are working to destroy them. So they live in this bubble of self-serving magical solutions. Meanwhile the rest of us just struggle on with the vicissitudes of life as it actually is rather than as we'd like to fantasize.
Huh, I didn't know my ex-wife was a Freeman.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Just a few tidbits. It appears that we are not the only ones whose "idiot-meters' have been set off by the antics of Steve, Amy, and Kevin.

One of the more popular 'truth radio' programs in Canada is the boldly titled "GLOBAL F.A.C.T. Radio", hosted by Tony Boutros. "F.A.C.T." stands for "Freedom And Corroborated Truth", so you know this stuff is going to be good! I'll give Tony credit where due - he is one of the better interviewers in this genre. And he thinks Kevin Arnett is full of it, here on his Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/groups/59669657 ... 360792472/):
Tony Boutros
The new definition of "STUPID". As I watched these videos a thought kept lingering in my mind... I kept thinking either Steve and Amy are paid actors or this is a result of brainwashing because no one could be this stupid. Or could they? It's like they were both abducted by Kevin Annett and intravenously given a lethal dose of STUPID Serum. Especially the part about how Canada was dissolved by the order of the ITCCS. Who and what the bleep is the ITCCS and what authority does it have to make such a verdict? NONE! The name Amy Smart, now there is an oxymoron. I am trying very hard to be sympathetic and compassionate towards this couple but I'm really struggling with it because 1) like all of us, this couple were given a brain and they should use it to prevent this type of brainwashing from a lying scum bag con artist like Kevin Annett. And 2) I'm extremely allergic to stupidity.
I don't usually see eye to eye with Tony but ... in this case I think we are reading from the same page.

Tony links to an interesting blog review article (http://dissembling.org/2013/10/04/kevin ... oys-lives/) that links to further and unfavorable commentary on these folks by persons in the Sovereign / Freeman community.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Y'know what I like?

When two nuts square off against one another. I feel no guilt. Everyone spun in deserves all they get. And so, on that note, I offer the following (https://www.facebook.com/notes/nanya-sh ... 1482742280).

It would seem that :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: El: of the :At-Sik-Hata :Nation of :Yamassee Moors has taken very great exception to the litigation and judgments of Kevin Annett in his International Common Law Court of Justice.

You ask why? The answer is simple. Chief El already has successfully litigated against the Pope (Ratzy) and owns the whole kit and kaboodle:

Fi pa Mabruka wa Gadush Ren Shil A'zum Neter Usir, Sa shil Geb wa Nut Aruaat Shil Jaburik Amun-Re ( In the Blessed and Holy Name of the Great Neter Usir, Son of Geb and Nut , Children of the Majestic Amun-Re.

Greetings Mr. Annett

These Claims are Valid and have been published for 5 years; these are NOT assumptions Mr. Annett. I did speak with your father and he was considering having me on your show to do an interview a couple years ago, you were / are a very difficult man to get a hold of. I was not expecting a response; due to the fact you responded to none of the Other emails I have sent you. However, Your disputes and contestments are to no avail I accept them for value , honor & Consideration and return them to you for FULL Discharge, Closure and Settlement ( UCC 9-609) of ANY Seizure of the Vatican's Property which is mine and I have CLAIMED IT in accord with International Law. the commercial claims I have are not subject to dispute, the filings are a commercial fact and a reality. Just ask Joseph Ratzinger yourself --- he knows, that is why he resigned. the Liens and Claims I have supercede what you have done and I have posted has been disputed, nor can it be , by any one on the planet; especially since we are all swimming in commerce...FYI... FIRST in line is FIRST IN TIME.

I look forward to hearing from your legal Department and I Accept your Statements for Value, Honor and Consideration with Full Reservation of All my Indigenous/Authocthonous Rights Eternally.

Anu, El, El Eloh, Eloheem, Anunnaqi and Amun-Re.

UNIVERSAL CONSENT GRANTED TO ALL who receive this email sent to ITCCS & Kevin Annett to: FORWARD , POST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, MYSPACE, BLOG, SCRIBD., FILESHARE, MESSAGE BOARD ETC.

Hotep /Peace

UCC 1-308 All Autochthonous Rights Reserved Eternally.
Constitution of the :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors

: Plenipotentiary of :Atlan, :Amexem, :Turtle-Island, :Land-of-the-Frogs, :Egypt-of-the-West, :Albion, :Muu-lan, :Hexian :
:Nanya-Shaabu:El:(R)(c)TM Chief:Nanya-Shaabu:El:(R)(C)TM
:At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors - http://sites.google.com/site/atsikhatanationy
http://www.facebook.com/Nanya.Shaabu.El http://www.twitter.com/kham19

I can be reached at: 780-429-3470 or 1-267-593-4573 by your legal department.

This is obviously a serious challenge, as Mr. Annett has responded as follows:

I have turned this matter over to our legal department.

I dispute and contest your claims and assumptions and do not consent to this action.

I eagerly await the duel of Punch and Judy common law courts of nonexistent substance and jurisdiction. I do, as a cautious person, hope that Mr. Annett has equipped himself with some manner of floatation device, lest he find himself transported to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Just ask Joseph Ratzinger yourself
Just phoned Joe. He says you're talking BS. He remembers seeing your paperwork when some staff were recycling some of the junk mail when they were lighting a fire.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Bored? Frustrated? Do people ignore you?

Do you have a few friends? Not many are necessary - just a few will do.

Have you ever wanted to exert near limitless power?

Well, friend, it's time for you to pick up The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (Brussels) "Common Law Community Training Manual: Establishing the Reign of Natural Liberty: The Common Law and its Courts", and get reading!
Yes, the ITCCS presents the very guide and rules used by the International Common Law Court of Justice in reign of justice over the world. You too (with 12 friends) can dissolve Canada, order Queen Elizabeth 2 and Pope Ratzinger arrested. It's simple! It's fun! It can change the world!

(but it probably won't.)

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Victory! Steve got off on the most serious charges! The Freemen are finally winning, by keeping out of jail. I'm admittedly setting a low bar here but you take what you can get.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/454 ... ng-police/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Be interesting to get an RCMP officers perspective on this little Freeman tendency to assault cops.
Several other officers were called for backup, blocked Finney in and tried to arrest him.

He then locked his doors and accelerated, requiring an officer to push off his car to avoid being struck.
I get that it's Canada and everyone is nice and polite but they're just being way too lax.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Jeffrey wrote:Be interesting to get an RCMP officers perspective on this little Freeman tendency to assault cops.
Several other officers were called for backup, blocked Finney in and tried to arrest him.

He then locked his doors and accelerated, requiring an officer to push off his car to avoid being struck.
I get that it's Canada and everyone is nice and polite but they're just being way too lax.
I can't speak for any police officers but I agree that a modest fine and driving prohibition seem inadequate for such a wilfully reckless, dangerous move. It's common sense that accelerating a car with people crowded around it is dangerous, which is borne out by notable incidents. (See http://canada.odmp.org/officer/829-cons ... t-plunkett and http://canada.odmp.org/officer/848-cons ... ett-styles ). Finney cries out to be personally deterred from trying it again (because he's definitely going to be stopped and arrested again, as an unrepentant prohibited driver), to keep the next cop from getting run down.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Time for an update on Steve and Amy, particularly Steve. The first posting on this discussion was about Steve being pulled over and arrested for homemade “Republic of Kanata” licence plates. He refused to identify himself and videotaped the encounter. Well he's at it again, exactly the same thing, as the video linked below shows. You know a video isn't going to turn out well when the individual doing the recording has locked himself in a stationary car with a police officer looming by the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMzXHbbrrA

What this video conclusively demonstrates is that Steve is a total world-class moron. Perhaps mental illness plays a part? He's learned absolutely nothing from his prior problems. First, right off the bat, he refused to give his name after being stopped. He told the cop he didn't need to identify himself to police because he was a Freeman on the Land and "I don't care what your Highway Traffic Act says, I have no contracts under that act at all so you can't enforce it on me". Not a good start in a confrontation with Canadian police.

So why do the police have no authority over him? "I'm operating under the Republic of Kanata, that's a legal jurisdiction here in Canada, Canada is dissolved." Then he passed some paper to the officer through the partly opened window and tells the video the officer has accepted it.

Apparently he still hasn't got his daughter back because he accused the officer of complicity in kidnapping his child and, of course, passed over another piece of paper he very conveniently had tucked away under the sun-shade "You guys are thieves to us, you thieved our child from us". Thieved? Steve stumped the officer with the paperwork because he was careful not to identify himself on it "Your names not on here either".

Apparently Steve is a heavy hitter because he said he is just out of criminal court where the judge bowed down to him. We Canadian have a reputation for being polite but I doubt our judges go that far. Then back to how he cancelled his contracts under the Highways Act so the officer can't enforce it on him "I operate under common law jurisdiction under the republic of Kanata and you should learn that your oath to the Queen is nullified and abolished and you don't have authority".

The officer is calm and polite, just killing time until backup arrives to yank Steve out of there. Which, at this point, it does. So Steve gets worked up "You have no right to fucking touch me!" You tell 'em Steve! Steve decides to leave the scene since his Kanata right to travel nullifies any actions by these powerless state actors but he changes his mind quickly when there is suddenly a police pistol pointed right at his head (would it do any damage?) and squad cars blocking his exit. That does tend to indicate that a reality check is in order. The police smash open his car window and haul Steve out screaming.

Some of the comments to the video are, well, less than supportive;
THREE THINGS TO NOTE.
1.KEVIN ANNETTS DISSOLVING IS A CON....HIS ITCCS KANATA IS B/S
2.FINNEY IS LUCKY THAT HE ISNT LIVING IN THE USA.
IF HE WAS HE WOULD BE A DEAD MAN REACHING FOR HIS CAMERA IN THE MANNER HE DID.
3.FINNEY ADMITS ON THE VIDEO THAT HE 'DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT PLATES.

HE NOT ONLY DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHTS PLATES........HE HAD NO PLATES.
KANATA DOESN'T EXIST. THERFORE HE HAD NO PLATES.

IN MY EXPERIENCE FREE MEN SUCH AS THESE END UP LIVING MISERABLE LIVES, ODDS ARE IF HIS CHILD WAS TAKEN IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS AN UNSAFE ENVIRONMENT, BY WATCHING THIS VIDEO I CAN ONLY ASSUME CREATED BY HIM, I DON'T CONDONE WHAT THE OFFICER DID BUT HE WASN'T GIVEN MUCH OF A CHOICE. THERE ARE SOME CLEAR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AS HE DOES ADMIT HE DID NOT HAVE PROPER PLATES, DRIVING IS NOT A RIGHT, IT'S A PRIVILEGE. THE ONLY THING THIS VIDEO PROVES IS THAT POT AND OTHER HALLUCINOGENS ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THORAZINE AND ALIKE.

A REAL TROLL WOULD JUST DO THIS HTTP://WWW.CANLII.ORG/EN/AB/ABQB/DOC/20 ... QB571.HTML
WHICH DEBUNKS ALL THIS CRAZY FREEMAN STUFF THAT PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BELIEVE FOR REASONS MY INTELLECT CAN NOT COMPREHEND AS I WAS TAUGHT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FACT AND FICTION, RIGHT AND WRONG, AND LAWFUL AND UNLAWFUL

Note - The link is to Meads v Meads

DID HE JUST SAY CANADA'S DISSOLVED? DID I MISS SOMETHING? OK @IONUCANADA.... U FORGOT TO MENTION THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPERATE A VEHICLE ON SAID HIGHWAYS! YES WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DRIVE... BUT KEEPING THAT RIGHT UNDER TRAFFIC LAWS CAN BE DIFFICULT IF U DRIVE LIKE A TWAT.

WHY IS HE CALLING IT "KA NA A DA" ITS CANADA DUDE SAY IT RIGHT... AMERICANS DON'T MESS UP SAYING AMERICA DO THEY?

IF THEY KID NAPPED YOUR CHILD, THEN WHY ARE U SO DAMN RELUCTANT TO GET THEM BACK? LIAM NEESON'S DAUGHTER WAS KIDNAPPED BY HUMAN SMUGGLERS AND HE GOT HER BACK!

U R NO THREAT? UR TRYING TO LEAVE THE SCENE OF A TRAFFIC STOP WITHOUT PERMISSION... IF I HAD A GUN AND U PULLED THAT ON ME I'D POINT IT AT U 2! THEN I'D CALL U RUDE!

DUDE... I HATE WATERLOO REGIONAL AS WELL... THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE REALLY AS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CRIME BUT SERVING AS MANY TICKETS AS POSSIBLE IS A GREAT WAY TO MAKE THE CITY $$$. BUT DUDE U COULD SAID ALL OF THAT STUFF OUTSIDE YOUR CAR... SOMETIMES MEETING THOSE LOSERS HALFWAY IS A GOOD WAY TO REASON UR WAY OUTTA THINGS... NEXT TIME JUST SPIT AT THEM AND CALL THEM WHORES

THAT WAS FUCKING RETARDED MAN, YOU NEARLY GOT YOUR NUTS SHOT OFF BY THE PIGS... ALMOST THINKING IT WOULD HAVE SIGNED OFF ON THIS BEING JUSTIFIED. :) HAHA THANKS FOR THE LAUGH
Then there is this moron who seems to think the video is just the ticket he needs to a new life;
I HOPE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT, I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN GETTING THE INFORMATION ABOUT BECOMING A FREE MAN ON THE LAND.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

Oh my, Finney is in my neck of the woods...I didn't realize we had risen that level of crazy here :( I lived near the Wendy's in that video for a few months about 25 years ago.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby, I have to agree you you here on this one, he is definitely world class material, with dipshit clusters.

That was definitely a top of the class way to start a meeting with the constabulary, guaranteed not to end well, even in Canada.

All I can say is that he really really lucky he's in Canada, that act wouldn't play well anywhere here, and the back up coming would most likely be the medical team to pick up the pieces from a resisting arrest incident, if he's very very lucky. After the shooting incidents we've had things like that don't go well for the offender.

I do think you are right that Finney has some serious mental health issues, probably had them long before his child was removed, for her own safety as I seem to recall, and he has only deteriorated since then. Amazing how many of the sovrunidjit/FOTL types start out over custody cases, or maybe not.

Maybe one of the sentence conditions this time around will be mandatory counseling and treatment. Don't know if it will help, but couldn't hurt. As I recall, he has a serious substance abuse problem to start with and that really needs to be addressed.

Slightly off topic, I don't remember running in to the “Republic of Kanata” mention before. Did Canada go away and I missed it, or is this just more FOTL weed induced delusion?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

I also was surprised to hear that "Canada is dissolved", so I did a little digging (it was also briefly mentioned earlier in this thread). Steve Finney is the Canadian Leader of Kevin Annett's "International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State" at http://ITCCS.org. Apparently, they formed a Common Law Court of Justice and found Queen Elizabeth, and Stephen Harper guilty of Crimes against Humanity in Canada and of engaging in a Criminal Conspiracy to conceal Genocide.

By their "logic", this makes Stephen Harper a convicted felon and, therefore, he can't serve as a head of state, so Canada is now leaderless, and Canada has been disolved. Their "judgement" can be found here: http://itccs.org/2013/03/07/public-noti ... dissolved/.

I like this part:
8. Until a legitimate government is established in Canada, all of its citizens are urged to conduct themselves under the common law requirement of peaceable co-existence and equity in their communities, maintaining law and order. All citizens are required to police and govern themselves without reference to any existing authorities or laws, which are nullified, illegitimate and inoperative.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I confess I'd not herd of Kanata outside of this discussion. I guess that makes me a Kanatian. Awkward.

If Finney and Annett are pushing the Kanata mythology it's pretty obvious why it languishes in obscurity. If the idea is going to gain any traction, even in Freemen circles, it needs advocates who, at a minimum, aren't certifiable lunatics. Residents of a country or area within a country don't give a lot of support to the position that a few total idiots can unilaterally opt them out. As in Scotland and Quebec the local populace likes a say in these things.