Eugene Yankson - Dead. Deceased. He is no Moor.

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Eugene Yankson - Dead. Deceased. He is no Moor.

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Meet Eugene Ato Kwanokum Bedu Yankson, a.k.a. :Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El(C)TM. Yup, Eugene is a Moor. He’s from Calgary, Alberta. He has a nice drum.

I’ve identified two interlinked websites to which he seems affiliated:
I have reviewed the material on the “lawfortherecord” blog and there’s something odd – the posts apparently date to 2009, but many of the scanned documents on that blog appear much more recent and overlap with the content of the “publicsecurity7” blog. I have a theory – I think Eugene has created two separate sets of documents, one in 2009, a second in 2011, and that he updated his lawfortherecord blog to replace the old documents with the new. Curiously, the documents in the “lawfortherecord” blog are often more ornamented than the versions on “publicsecurity7”, for example with extra postage stamps.

But beyond that, the contents of the two blogs are fascinating because it discloses what is, for me, a new application for the ever-adaptable Strawman. If you look at the “publicsecurity7” blog it has three documents:

PRESUMPTION OF DEATH (http://publicsecurity7.files.wordpress. ... th-001.jpg) (http://publicsecurity7.files.wordpress. ... h2-001.jpg) dated August 20, 2011, which says that EUGENE YANKSON is dead. This document is courtesy of Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El, the sole executor for the EUGENE YANKSON estate. Eugene died on August 19, 2011:
… the legal person died of unlawful and seemingly natural causes due to gross negligence, abuse and harassment of criminals acting as PUBLIC SERVANTS/TRUSTEES. The term of his legal life came to an end under what is granted under the legal term, ‘dissolution’, voluntary under law as the severance of the body corporate contract.

To make it clear the decedent died as a natural consequence of the negligence, harassment and mismanagement of his estate by public trustees. Any allegation from this date onward by public servants/officials to extort, violate or imprison the executor/administrator under negligent allegations will automatically result in a loss of their official public capacity and a fine of no less than $100,00.00 functioning currency, per allegation.
Eugene … oops, Ato-Kwanu-Kum expands on that the blog:
I DO NOT CONSENT TO THE SUBJUGATION TO WARD-SHIP AND AM NOT CHATTEL PROPERTY of Alberta, Canada, U.S., U.S.A., Her Majesty the Queen, The Vatican or the Roman Empire. As the grantor and duly authorized administrator for the legal person created called EUGENE YANKSON, I have the authorization to settle all matters both publicly and privately without providing my sweat equity or holy temple of God [BODY] to GOVERNMENT ACTORS/AGENTS/PUBLIC SERVANTS as I am NOT, nor willingly agreed to be chattel property of ALBERTA, CANADA or HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND (CROWN CORPORATION OF THE INDEPENDENT NATION OF LONDON).

The legal person that was created known as EUGENE YANKSON IS a body corporate, non living entity that is dead in the eyes of Natural Law. Under the authority of the Canada Business Corporations Act, person is even defined as a BODY CORPORATE. The term of his legal life came to an end under what is granted under the legal term, ‘dissolution’, VOLUNTARY under law as the severance of the body corporate contract. The legal person died of unlawful and seemingly natural causes due to gross negligence, abuse and harassment of criminals acting as Public Officials/Agents/Trustees.

All things here are first done in good faith and honor to the Lord and Master of the dominions of man for the good wisdom to create concert with the balance of Divine Law.
Next we have an AFFIDAVIT OF EXECUTOR/ADMINISTRATION (http://publicsecurity7.files.wordpress. ... c-0011.jpg) (http://publicsecurity7.files.wordpress. ... 2-0011.jpg) dated November 7, 2011, which is a pretty orthodox looking statement of assets for the deceased EUGENE by his Executor (though titled “Consultant, Postal exempt), Ato-Kwanu-Kum.

Last, we have the August 17, 2011 WILL OF THE ESTATE (http://publicsecurity7.files.wordpress. ... ll-001.jpg) in which EUGENE appoints Ato-Kwanu-Kum as his Executor/Administrator, and bequeaths Ato-Kwanu-Kum all his stuff. This looks in general like a valid will.

The blog comments:
I am the grantor, appointed beneficiary, sole shareholder and investor in the legal person created called EUGENE ATO KWANOKUM BEDU YANKSON, through the filing of a registration of live birth in the province of Alberta which created an express trust and private corporation, undisclosed to the original grantor(s) (Mother and Father).

I, the individual soul (will of the creator), indigenous man (moor – connected/tied to the land) have nominated my indigenous counterpart, (indigenous appellation/title by way of Hereditaments) Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El, which is my right by birth; as Chief Executor and duly authorized Administrator with Power of Attorney for the body corporate legally created person and Estate; EUGENE YANKSON.
What is going on here?! If one didn’t clue in to this being a double/split person game, with EUGENE as Strawman and Ato-Kwana-Kum as meat-vessel, these documents would look vaguely legal. But the giveaway of this strategy is the court stamps. All three documents bear a stamp that reads “Received DEC 14 2011 Provincial Criminal Court Calgary”.

All testamentary matters in Alberta are heard at the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench. These documents are being filed in the wrong court. Now, I have a theory as to what is up. I think Eugene is trying to dodge criminal charges and instead of merely saying to the judge “nope, got the wrong guy, you want my Strawman”, he is instead saying “nope, I’m not EUGENE, EUGENE’s dead. I’m just here representing his estate. I’m his executor.” If so, that’s a new one on me.

The “lawfortherecord” blog has more stuff. From its text it sounds like Eugene tried to opt out of state control via a double/split person strategy, and also A4V’d himself. A lot of the documents are missing or incomplete. Makes for some amusing reading, but I leave commentary to the expert on this subject.

The only link I see to our buddy Chief :Nanya-Shaabu :El is that it looks like Eugene is referencing the dramatic repositioning of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Eugene points to an At-Sik-Hata document for proof of that.

There are some other fun documents:
Excellent examples of Moorish documents. Stamps and pictures and stuff and stuff!

I also recommend this International Declaration of Wishitaw Muurs Standing (http://lawfortherecord.blogspot.ca/2009 ... aw_17.html), which appears to be a declaration of independence/nationhood type document that I imagine EUGENE and Ato-Kwanu-Kum copied from another source.

I particularly like this “whereas”:
WHEREAS, In the Beginning darkness (blackness) covered the face of the Earth, and on the First Day black people occupied all the land, and therefore, preceded the Europeans into human existence, thereby making the Europeans daughters and sons of black people, or aliens from another planet, the overt and covert contempt, therefore, for blackness, for black pre-existence, for the dominance of the black genes, and for black possession and ownership of Ancient lands is tantamount either to a malignant self-hate syndrome (white supremacy), or to a declaration of war by alien "beings" on Earth in general and upon the indigenous peoples on Earth in particular;
There is also a primer to Moorish-style pseudolaw entitled "For the Correcting of the Fiction of the Status [:CORRECTING :FICTION :STATUS]" (http://lawfortherecord.blogspot.ca/2009 ... tatus.html). Lots of neat stuff, including this explanation of the ever popular "I stuck a stamp onto something and signed it" motif:
THE ULTIMATE POWER OF THE PEOPLE: Universal Postal Union.

The U.P.U is the richest corporation on Planet Earth and is also responsible for all bills of the laden.

Universal Postal Union regulates the bills of the laden through the International Bureau whom are a list of the all the Member Countries, Government entities, Designated Operator’s and Regulator’s of a branch of the law chiefly to act as a gate for commerce. As long as the books are straight the U.P.U does not inspect these Member-country-corporations. Complaints against these corporations must be based on the violation of the U.P.U Convention whom deals in Maritime-Contract-Law. In order to seek audience for a violation with the corporation the party must be in the correct status within a network that holds the continuance of evidence for what they claim, and uphold true. At this point what that truth is, is the same principal that created the U.P.U. The U.P.U.

Power of the Stamp:
Signing your name through a stamp is a code. Certain Stamps mean different things so it is important to search out the intrinsic value of stamps. When creating using lawful documents, it is recommended to use a $1 dollar stamp. Signing your name through a stamp nullifies the stamp so to have the stamp speak for your volition and status as a world-citizen or an incorporated individual. When you sigh through the stamp, this means that you are traversing (communicating) with the U.P.U and their Maritime Jurisdiction. Remember it is the U.P.U that has set the whole thing up and you are directly using the source and talking through their Jurisdiction.

The idea of securing your post in commerce makes you a Postmaster. A postmaster is someone who knows the landscape of the Law and knows how to navigate within in to create profit in commercial ventures.
EUGENE and Ato-Kwanu-Kum in the “lawfortherecord” blog indicate the estate of EUGENE and Ato-Kwanu-Kum have appeared at the Alberta Provincial Court and Queen’s Bench (on appeal) but if so, I can’t find any record of their activities. Pity. I’d love to have seen a judicial opinion on this approach.

Beyond that, no data on this chap beyond what I found on the blogs themselves.

I await your erudite commentary Jeffrey!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Eugene Yankson - Dead. Deceased. He is no Moor.

Post by wserra »

The guy actually has - for a sovrun - one of the more realistic definitions of "common law":
Law of the land. Your gut instincts about simple rules you learn about sharing and taking as a junior/novice or someone using common sense. The place where the values of the Laws of Creation are held with esteem, faith, truth, love and justice; the heart.
In other words, since no two people's "gut instincts" are likely to be the same, make it up as you go.

At least he's honest.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The "gut instincts" of most people tells them that the earth is flat.
wserra

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:The "gut instincts" of most people tells them that the earth is flat.
Probably fortinbras thinks he is being facetious. He isn't.

Remember Al Thompson, he of the six years in the federal pen for "no law requires me to withhold from my employees"? (We discussed him a good deal, most of it before the board implosion.) Well, Al believes that
there are no experiments that can detect the movement of the earth ... But in addition to that, I can see the sun "rise" in the east and "set" in the west. This has happened since the day of creation. And I don't think it's going to change anytime soon. And since the earth is a sphere, it seems to me that it is a no-brainer that the sun is orbiting the earth or in some kind of circular motion
'Course, to Al everything is perforce "a no-brainer", for the obvious reason. For example, he agrees with Congressman DimBulb that evolution is a satanic lie.

No one said these folks were smart.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:No one said these folks were smart.
Good thing, as they keep proving it and proving it over and over again, for all to see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Immediate thoughts:

[*]Those aren't orthodox Moor arguments.
[*]Never seen anyone declare themselves dead, Moor or not.
[*]Odd to see more Moors adopt :this-sort: of punctuation style from "white sovereigns".
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Immediate thoughts:

[*]Those aren't orthodox Moor arguments.
[*]Never seen anyone declare themselves dead, Moor or not.
[*]Odd to see more Moors adopt :this-sort: of punctuation style from "white sovereigns".
We had another topic thread on a guy who was in court on some criminal offense who claimed he should be let go because he, or the charged part of himself, was dead and the guy actually in court was just a trustee. Can't remember enough to search for it. If I remember correctly he was sent off for a psyche exam.

Found it after posting above, Glenn Unger. My memory was faulty, he claimed the judge was the trustee for the deceased.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4281&p=157360&hili ... ed#p157360
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

PLEASE, in the future, add the 'cited website may cause your head to explode' warning to such references.

Such an incredible combination of platitudes, irrelevant axioms, self-serving language parsing, and ad hoc creation of undeniable tenets is almost unreadable; much less impossible to comprehend.

Again, it is the work of someone who has shot arrows into the side of a barn and subsequently painted bulls-eyes around them.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Olsenfin

Post by Olsenfin »

I can see the sun "rise" in the east and "set" in the west. This has happened since the day of creation. And I don't think it's going to change anytime soon. And since the earth is a sphere, it seems to me that it is a no-brainer that the sun is orbiting the earth or in some kind of circular motion[/quote]'

It's worth noting that if the sun really does revolve around the earth, the "sunrise" and "sunset" would appear exactly the same as they do now.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

WRT this and the other thread: Why are neither of these people entering appeareances in court as "Norwegian Blue :family Parrot" ?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders