Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Post by wserra »

We're out of town for a long holiday weekend. It would take me hours using my iPad or phone to pull the docs from PACER, put them in my file box, then link to them here , and I don't have my laptop with me (I'd work, and don't want to). If no one else has by Wednesday, I'd be glad to do it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thakns, appreciate it. It's by no means urgent enough to make you work at it on a vacation trip. I'm always interested to see what our felonious expatriate is up to. Although expat might be the wrong label since, fortunately for Canada, he's a US citizen too. Otherwise we'd be stuck with him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, it isn't like we didn't know Glenn was back to his old tricks once he got back to TX, and they were oppressing his natural given rights to do whatever he felt like, so this just naturally follows. Having previously seen him in action, you just know the filings are chock full of crunchy sovrunidjit illiterate, remember who we're talking about, goodness. I do feel sorry for the poor clerk who had to wade through it to see if there was a point anywhere in the offing? I know he will have filed pro se, but wonder if he file IFP as well, since he is generally stone broke, and cheap.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I had an extremely busy day yesterday trying to just keep up with the various activities on the Canadian forum. Steinkeys, Kory brothers, Fearn, and a big posting on Mario Antonacci to come. Even the Volks just before I got to bed. And they actually connected at one point. One piece of advice Dean Kory got from one of his Facebook followers was to watch this video and use it as a defense of the charges he's currently facing;

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... 9mLZjqUpKU
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

I'll just beat serra to the punch.

Court of Appeals Docket #: 17-15243
https://www.scribd.com/document/339850325/Glenn-Appeal

Is an appeal from this case:

District: 0970-2 : 2:17-cv-00170-DKD

Which he filed January 17th and had it dismissed for failure to state a claim etc January 20th.

The complaint is 59 pages long and it shows that Glenn is now trying Karl Lentz' "i, a man" method:
https://www.scribd.com/document/339850568/Complaint

The dismissal is short and sweet:
https://www.scribd.com/document/3398505 ... 8104843003
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks! I'm sure Edmonton authorities are always interested in what Glenn is up to. He did us a favour by skipping the country rather than serve his time. Had he stayed he'd be out by now and free to live here causing more trouble. The unserved sentence is an effective block keeping him out of Canada.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Classic Fearn craziness. It took three days from filing to dismissal. You Americans work fast.

notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:Thanks! I'm sure Edmonton authorities are always interested in what Glenn is up to. He did us a favour by skipping the country rather than serve his time. Had he stayed he'd be out by now and free to live here causing more trouble. The unserved sentence is an effective block keeping him out of Canada.
Your good fortune is our, well TX's, loss its seems. I have faith, he'll manage to self incarcerate himself down there eventually, they aren't as patient and forgiving as our northern brethren. TX jails not fun places to be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hey, reporting on sovrun jerkoffs is a vacation for me. I found a PC I could use.

Jeffrey got the key stuff, but he missed what may be the funniest: Fearn's in forma pauperis affidavit. As most readers probably know, one must pay a filing fee to begin an action, unless the court excuses it on the basis of inability to pay. In order to get that status, one wishing it must file an affidavit detailing his inability. Well, Fearn filed the document to which I linked. Not only need he not pay because he is speshul - "a free, white, Christian male" - but also because he's an abusive asshole. The DC never got to his failure to pay the filing fee, because his gibberish failed to state a claim upon which relief could be granted.

Last week, however, the Ninth Circuit directed that "within 21 days from the date of this order, appellant shall either: file a motion with this court to proceed in forma pauperis; pay $505 to the district court as the docketing and filing fees; or show cause why the appeal should not be dismissed". A WAG: the Circuit won't care that he is speshul, and it may throw him out on his ear simply because he is an abusive asshole.
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks again! What amazes me about these guys is how some don't stop regardless of cost. As I understand it Glenn was an engineer with a good career when he went off the deep end. Lost everything and is now broke and essentially exiled from Canada (aIthough I think he considers the US to be home, Texas seems to be a fit for him). But he keeps at it and at it. I predict he'll eventually end up in jail, he's working hard to get there.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's not doing himself any favours with that in forma pauperis. But he shouldn't need the money anyhow. The US owes him two billion dollars. He said so right on the form.

He seems to have moved from Texas to Arizona. Maybe he's burned some bridges in the Lone Star state.

notorial dissent

My what an immense load of butt hurt, and I still have no idea what chapped his tata. I think he's had a serious break with reality.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In para 66 of the in forma pauperis:
Glenn Winningham; house of Fearn wrote:The war of independence never did end, [...] the war of independence continues to this day, ...
I don't know why this exempts him from paying court fees, but I'm more concerned about this ongoing war between the UK and USA. Has anyone told Theresa May and Donald Trump?
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

littleFred wrote:In para 66 of the in forma pauperis:
Glenn Winningham; house of Fearn wrote:The war of independence never did end, [...] the war of independence continues to this day, ...
I don't know why this exempts him from paying court fees, but I'm more concerned about this ongoing war between the UK and USA. Has anyone told Theresa May and Donald Trump?
I wish Eisenhower would have know this back when we had all those troops garrisoned in the British isles, he was in an ideal position to pursue the war to a favorable conclusion. :snicker:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:He seems to have moved from Texas to Arizona. Maybe he's burned some bridges in the Lone Star state.
That would take some doing, but not impossible for a man of Glenn's caliber. Arizona has a reputation in some parts of appealing to the fringe freedom fighters out there, but after Glenn has worn out his welcome there, he probably will head to Idaho or Montana, states that have been attractive to the lone wolves of Frickintardistan.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I know he was, or at least had been filing reams of paper in TX, and I gather they met with the same indignities and lack of judicial respect as this latest effort. I wonder if they quickly tired of his antics and vex litted him, and now he's trying for AZ. Did anyone every figure out what had chapped his butt this time? I couldn't make any sense out of whatever that latest filing was supposed to be other than he was seriously butt hurt and that the rules didn't apply to him, eggstra speshul snowflake that he is. And I don't think i can face another delving in to that morass of sovrunidjit gibberish. I really do feel sorry for the local court's clerks on that one.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perhaps it is time for US jurisdictions to add the office of prothonotary to their processes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Perhaps it is time for US jurisdictions to add the office of prothonotary to their processes.
No, I vote for kidnapping Judge Rooke and enslaving him to the US judiciary system.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Or at the very least, cloning him.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Picking up the Fearn saga from my last post, above. The subsequent events make it clear that the density of Fearn's head puts plutonium to shame.

After seeing how well his GFY District Court in forma pauperis application worked, Fearn doubles down in the Ninth Circuit - "GFY and the horse you rode in on". Amazingly, the Circuit doesn't just throw him out on his ass, but politely informs Fearn that he must file a completed financial affidavit.

Instead, of course, Fearn files something he calls his response to the "So-Called Order". In twenty pages of gibberish, he tells the "Satanists" and "liars" on the Ninth Circuit that he will not permit them "to assault me with your fraudulent fictitious rules". Such a charmer. Then the Circuit throws him out on his ass: "Upon a review of the record and the response to the court’s March 24, 2017 order, we conclude this appeal is frivolous". The "response" to which the Circuit refers is, of course, the one above, the one directed to the Satanists and liars.

Never one to leave bad enough alone, Fearn attempts to go to the Supreme Court, once again in forma pauperis. I'm sure you're all shocked to learn that his IFP application bears remarkable similarity to the previous two that worked so well. This time, though, he crosses out "in view of my poverty I am not able to pay" and replaces it with "I am not required to pay." That'll show 'em.

Fearn's cert petition is scheduled for conference this coming Friday. Expect the laughter emanating from the Supreme Court to be audible to passersby on First Street.
- David Hume