Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Post by Burnaby49 »

What can I say, he seems to be thriving in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Apart from still being crazy and broke. Sentencing him to that relatively short jail term worked out great for Canada. He scurried back to his true home and appears gone for good. If he returns jail is still waiting for him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wes, I have to take issue with your last posting. You call this gibberish?
i, me, my, or myself, also known as glenn winningham; house of fearn, a sovereign living
soul, a holder of the office of "the people", and a man on the land of Arizona, hereby
respond to the so-called ORDER made by the Satanist Clerk Molly C Dwyer trying to hide
behind her Roman Cult cestui que trust MOLLY C DWYER, in conspiracy with Stephanie
Zeller, Motions Liar [Attorney], Deputy Clerk, in an effort to assault me with your fraudulent
fictitious rules, and your Roman Cult US citizen / cestui que trust / slave, under the color
of your code, rules, and regulations
1 each of you know a US citizen is a cestui que trust
Or this?
but these Satanist BAR members as described herein insist on fabricating evidence of
your US citizen slave so you can assault me with their Roman Cult owned and operated
cestui que trust / US citizen / slave and your satanic religious ceremony kangaroo courts,
when i have made it perfectly clear that i do not intend to participate in your Satanism, and
you send out your pre-screened low intelligence PIGs to make all sorts of threats if I do
not produce some form of identification that you can use to fabricate evidence of your
fraudulently created US citizen / cestui que trust / slave, and you send out your PIGs to
assault me because i have the political opinion that i have rights, when your agenda is
slavery in support of your Roman Cult handlers, all of which is in violation of Article 27 of
their Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Civilians in a Time of War of 1949,
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:Wes, I have to take issue with your last posting. You call this gibberish?
Only when you read it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I always thought it was the vastness and vacuum of empty space, but I suppose the denseness of Plutonium will do, although I thought Neutronium was denser.

Fern is just such a card and character and all around wonderful charming individual, I just don't see how the courts can abuse him so. Image
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There is a reason that law schools title their courses on courtroom behavior "Trial Diplomacy". Telling a judge that he is part of a "Satanist" conspiracy is probably not going to win points for your side. Repeating that sort of comment will have more definite results. Putting it in writing will likely assure that the appelate court will not disturb the outcome.
notorial dissent

Good ole Fern really knows how to win friends and influence people, and he just keeps doing it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Should the remainder of this thread be moved from Canada to the US? Seeing as how he is now one of our own!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

American Moderators be my guest. We're happy to shake off all association with him.

notorial dissent

Meh. He'll go running back to the Queen's justice when he finally wears out his welcome in TX and AZ. He's nothing if not fickle.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The only way we'll see him again is if he gets a higher jail sentence in the States than he's facing in Canada and he gets a chance to scurry back. But nobody seems in a hurry to accomodate him. Rough and Tough Texas seems a more welcoming fit for him than whimpy Canada. Or it could be the the cost of living. He said in the filing that Wes provided that he hasn't worked in four years.

notorial dissent

I can't imagine how Fern could possibly work. I think all of his gears are stripped, and indications are that he has all the charm and personality of a wolverine with a bad tooth.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:He said in the filing that Wes provided that he hasn't worked in four years.
I thought it was a pre-requisite for being a leader guru of sovruness that you could not be gainfully employed. Glen would lose all street cred if he had a job.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I don't know if it is a prerequisite, but it certainly seems to be a commonality. Although that may have as much to do with none of them being able to get and/or hold a job or have any real marketable skills. Since most of them do not seem to be able to get along and play well with others that pretty well precludes them actually working for someone else, and most of them don't seem to be able to work for themselves and make a go of it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Glenn's gone big-time into mass marketing. He's finally made all of his accumulated knowledge available to us in a six DVD two CD set for the ridiculously low price of $105.16!!! And that's not all! It includes a home study guide! How does he do it?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_ ... =movies-tv

Individual DVDs are also available but how can you stop until you have the whole set? Better hurry, only 3 left in stock.

Unfortunately Glenn might have already saturated the market for his lunacy, and for free, given the huge number of Youtube videos he's already posted. Perhaps the DVD set is more organized. A greatest hits so to speak. I have no idea who his co-presenter Pat Ellis is. A quick Google check came up empty.

wserra

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:six DVD two CD
Doesn't merit two 3.5" floppies.
I have no idea who his co-presenter Pat Ellis is. A quick Google check came up empty.
That's "Patellas". Buy his DVDs or he'll break your kneecaps.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The 1980s called and want their advert back.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Amazon is claiming that there is only 3 sets of Glenn's opus available for sale. Since I doubt he sold a ton of these, I am guessing that making 18 CDs and 6 DVDs was extremely tedious for Glen and he decided, before wasting money on discs, to see if his first burn resulted in sales.

And you can be be the first person to post a review of Glenn's product on Amazon...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

I thought Glenn was off the hook now? Is he facing stuff in the states? The firearm shenanigans that got him in trouble in Canada aren’t illegal down here so I guesstimate low probability of trouble with the law.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wow, what a bunch of Negative Nellies! after Glenn's shot dead in a killing spree this will be a collector's edition.

That only 3 copies left bullshit is just an Amazon come-on. Every time I go on Amazon for something it's running out fast and I'd better hurry if I'm going to get one of the very few left. I'm sure if we all want a copy somehow Glenn will find the time to burn more sets on his home computer. It's not like he's too busy at paid employment to spare some time to cater to his fans. He may even sign them!

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:I thought Glenn was off the hook now? Is he facing stuff in the states? The firearm shenanigans that got him in trouble in Canada aren’t illegal down here so I guesstimate low probability of trouble with the law.
For practical purposes, as far as I know, yes he's off the hook as far as Canada is concerned. He tried to smuggle illegal arms across the border. So what you call 'shenanigan' is illegal in the states too and he could be extradited back to Canada for his offenses if Canada really wanted him. But why would we bother? I'm sure the province of Alberta is quite happy having him rant and rave in Texas and not return to Canada and If he comes back he'll be arrested. A win-win. But he seems to be just as crazy in Texas as he was in Alberta so I'm expecting a blow-up some time or another. We Canadians are quite happy to have you Americans handle it.