Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn was arrested on Oct. 11, 2013 attempting to enter into Canada with a collection of illegal weapons items:
Glenn has gained a certain degree of notoriety in Canada as being the archetypical Sovereign Citizen in the Meads v. Meads, 2012 ABQB 571 decision. In particular, he sued Associate Chief Justice Rooke even before it was popular to do so!
176 The Sovereign Man / Sovereign Citizen movement is the chief U.S. OPCA community. Several reported Ontario decisions document court interactions with self-identified Sovereign Men. This court has had a limited exposure to Sovereign Men, most notably being a lawsuit advanced by Glenn Winningham ["Winningham"] (usually self-styled as "Glenn Winningham: House of Fearn"): Winningham v. Canada (30 November 2010) Lethbridge 1006 00907 (Alta. Q.B.), leave to appeal denied (Alta. C.A.).

177 I was a defendant in this action, along with Canada, Alberta, many police officers, the Prime Minister, government ministers, the Lieutenant and Governor Generals, and Alberta Court of Queen's Bench Chief Justice Wittmann. The action alleged broad conspiracy and misconduct by Canadian state actors. A chief complaint by Winningham, who is a self-declared member of the "Republic of Texas", is that Canada Customs had refused to admit him into Canada with his firearms. This was followed by a number of confrontations with Lethbridge area peace officers, particularly at traffic stops.

178 Winningham's documents claim he is not subject to Canadian law on 'everything is a contract' and 'courts apply admiralty law' bases. He also claimed 'governments' are only corporations. The allegations and rhetoric in his court submissions express a perspective that is alarming:
I have tried to use administrative procedure against these criminals, but they don't get the message, so this is the message. If they want to perjure their oaths of office and engage in TREASON and SEDITION, and BREACH OF TRUST, and other crimes to numerous to list, against Me, that they BETTER be prepared to go ALL THE WAY, and MURDER Me as well, because by the time I am done with them, (I will do it all within the law), they will wish they had MURDERED Me. It is My patriotic duty to come after them to My last dying breath, and I will file commercial liens against them, I will liquidate their bonds, I will file criminal complaints against them and their bosses, I will seize their assets, and I will not rest until I see them do that little dance they do at the end of a common law rope, and even then, in the next life, I will be DEMANDING Justice before the judgment BAR of God, to make sure they get to spend the rest of eternity receiving their just reward. Also, after I am dead and gone on to the next life, because this is on the record, these criminals will be hunted down, just like the NAZI war criminals that are still hunted down this day.

Furthermore, these criminals are hereby put on NOTICE that with criminals like them in this world, I have a DEATH wish, because this world is NOT big enough for both of us, so go ahead and make MY day, the sooner I am out of here the better, and I shall exercise My God given RIGHT to resist their unlawful arrest with lethal fource, if necessary, and then they will have an excuse to MURDER Me, so go ahead criminals, MAKE MY DAY!
179 My part in the conspiracy was to "... shove ... foreign martial law jurisdiction down the throats of all of the people ..." as an excuse to "... bring out [my] martial law shock troops and really "kick some ass!"" This would alienate the populace from the Queen and trigger a coup d'etat.

180 Langston J. struck Winningham's action on, among other things, that the defendants had acted in various nefarious and treasonous ways, and refused Winningham's demand for $1 billion in damages. American courts have similarly rejected Winningham's claims. His action in Winningham v. Schulman (30 December 2009) District of Columbia 09 2435 was dismissed as being:
A complaint that describes fantastic or delusional scenarios is subject to immediate dismissal. ... Moreover, a complaint may be dismissed as frivolous when it lacks "an arguable basis in law and fact." ... This complaint appears to lack an arguable basis in either law or fact, and may reflect delusional thinking. Accordingly, this complaint will dismissed.
181 Winningham's perspective of state oppression and violent focus seems representative of the Sovereign Man movement. In the United States, Sovereign Men are notorious for their violent conduct, intimidation of state and court personnel, and their misuse of legal processes to engage in "paper terrorism" …

182 A court that encounters what appears to be a genuine Sovereign Man / Sovereign Citizen may wish to take additional security precautions.
I have seen Winningham’s name on various CERI documents, so it would appear he and “minister” Belanger are at least allied.

Canada tends to take weapons offences pretty seriously. Given Glenn’s previous antics and his ‘winning ways’, I think he may have a difficult time obtaining bail and pre-trial release.

But afterwards I think we, in Canada, would very much like to return this unusual southern visitor to its native environs, to grow and prosper. Hope you folks south of the 49th don’t mind…

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canad

Post by Burnaby49 »

One of the news articles says:

On his Facebook site, Fearn refers to himself as a "hacktivist" and "political enthusiast," and he links to a couple of sites promoting the "sovereignty" movement. He lists Raymond, Alberta, as his hometown, says he lives in Azle, Texas. However, he put a Casa Grande address on civil and traffic-court documents in recent years. He's the kind of guy who, in 2008, thought it necessary to file a lawsuit against the Queen of England, IRS, Mormon Church and the state of Arizona because of perceived wrongs.

So he may be a Canadian citizen. If so we are stuck with him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess we'll have to take our lumps, or at least TX and AZ will, as Glenn Winningham Fearn is thankfully their problem, but he is definitely a trip and a half to the weird zone.

He has a long list of similar behavior in those parts, and it is every bit as crazy as what he is now inflicting on the poor Canadian courts.

My feeling is that he is also of the dangerous variety that needs to be closely confined and closely watched.

Fearn is a whack job of the first water, and I think really needs to be confined after some of what I have seen and read.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
redbird

Post by redbird »

Hear this guy speak a long time ago. he's full of himself. wishes he was a Canadian but really is from texas. I can almost guarantee he was on his way to deliver the illegal gun clips and such to the freeman-on-the-land up in grand prairie.
notorial dissent wrote:I guess we'll have to take our lumps, or at least TX and AZ will, as Glenn Winningham Fearn is thankfully their problem, but he is definitely a trip and a half to the weird zone.

He has a long list of similar behavior in those parts, and it is every bit as crazy as what he is now inflicting on the poor Canadian courts.

My feeling is that he is also of the dangerous variety that needs to be closely confined and closely watched.

Fearn is a whack job of the first water, and I think really needs to be confined after some of what I have seen and read.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

A push dagger is considered contraband? The drum magazine, ok, but some of the others look like standard AK magazines. They are contraband there?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:A push dagger is considered contraband? The drum magazine, ok, but some of the others look like standard AK magazines. They are contraband there?
Canada has very restrictive gun laws which include assault rifles and their magazines. Americans are constantly being caught trying to bring guns across the border that are entirely legal in the US but banned up here;

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 704AAUIT8Y
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Glenn Winningham Fearn has a lengthy list of US court humiliations. But his practice of calling himself 'Glenn Winningham of the house of Fearn' usually results in the case being indexed as Winninham v. somebody, instead of Fearn v. somebody, which may be a deliberate ploy as it baffles and misleads most credit rating agencies, courts, lawyers, etc. in trying to track his litigation career.
RealView

Post by RealView »

Glenn is a very good man. I know him personally. Keep in mind that Canada, Alberta, Lethbridge are private corporations not the "government of the People" as you might imagine. Such items as Glenn brought are really a rational of "Future Crime". Nothing was a ticking bomb or a risk to anyone in proximity. Glenn is a target because he's a dedicated and outspoken advocate of Humanity and Responsible Freedom.

Keep in mind that the world runs on rationals. People are benevolent only so far as their self interest is concerned. Manipulating people to believe something is in their self interest is occurring constantly. The mind of anyone is a terrible liar and that is also counted on by the super rich to manipulate humanity. People have been butchering each other in wars for a very long time all due to rationals fed to them. We think the "Soldier" is the patriot. They are not, they are the suckers being led to slaughter and be slaughtered all for the interest of the Rich and powerful. Power corrupts. The more absolute the power the more freedom to be idle and an Idle mind is the Devil's workshop. Don't defend the pedophiles, rapists, mass murderers and butchers of your family's, friend's and humanity's freedom by rationalizing your safe and on the right side because you've been adequately gratified to accept wrong as right.

Glenn was born in Canada.

Yes it's dumb for Glenn to have brought weapons into Canada. He should have known he as a target. But what you think of as "Government" doesn't exist. It's an idea created for profit and control. Your well being is in responsible behavior and your own ability to protect yourself.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Nothing was a ticking bomb or a risk to anyone in proximity.

The law doesn't require that smuggled weapons be immediately available for use to be considered an illegal import.
Yes it's dumb for Glenn to have brought weapons into Canada. He should have known he as a target. But what you think of as "Government" doesn't exist. It's an idea created for profit and control.
Since the government has the power to arrest him and toss him in jail it is irrelevant whether you believe it exists or not. I'm hard-pressed to believe that he was somehow imprisoned by something as unsubstantial and incorporeal as an "idea". He'll find the Canadian courts real enough.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have been asked to churn out a list of 'Winningham's' US court misadventures. This will take me a few days. Please be patient.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

RealView wrote:Glenn is a very good man. I know him personally. Keep in mind that Canada, Alberta, Lethbridge are private corporations not the "government of the People" as you might imagine.
If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Not only have you fallen for a load of claptrap, you've fallen for a recycled load -- one derived from the 1871 establishment of a MUNICIPAL corporation to govern Washington, DC, and misunderstood by those who can't tell the difference between a municipal corporation and a private corporation.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
RealView wrote:Glenn is a very good man. I know him personally. Keep in mind that Canada, Alberta, Lethbridge are private corporations not the "government of the People" as you might imagine.
If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Not only have you fallen for a load of claptrap, you've fallen for a recycled load -- one derived from the 1871 establishment of a MUNICIPAL corporation to govern Washington, DC, and misunderstood by those who can't tell the difference between a municipal corporation and a private corporation.
Bernard Yankson brought up the same point a couple of times at his recent court hearing (link below). Something about Vancouver being a corporation so anybody living in Vancouver was also a corporation and therefore not a flesh and blood living person. I didn't mention it in my review because I couldn't figure out how it connected to any argument he was making. He tossed out a lot of senseless comments that didn't seem to relate to anything.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9597&start=20

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

RealView wrote:Keep in mind that the world runs on rationals.
"Rational" is an adjective, not a noun. Your post makes no sense.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:I have been asked to churn out a list of 'Winningham's' US court misadventures.
I started collecting the U.S. stuff when Möwe first began the thread a week ago. I got sidetracked by some unimportant matters - you know, making a living, that kind of thing. I'll post what I have; there is more.
RealView wrote:Glenn is a very good man.
Glenn ("I, Me, My, or Myself, also known as Glenn Winningham; house of Fearn") is a litigious nitwit who richly deserves the two things he recently received: Vexatious litigant status in the U.S. and incarceration in Canada.

A typical Winningham complaint is an abusive, nonsensical mishmash of out-of-context quotes, outlandish "legal" claims, ad hominem attacks and general authentic frontier gibberish. He has a couple of favorite phrases; "lowlife scumbag US citizen/slave" is one, "perjuring BAR member whores" is another. A typical Winningham allegation reads like the following, from the same complaint:
The Constitution for the United States of America creates a trust, as found in the Corporate Denial Affidavit 062013, which is recorded with the Pinal Countv Recorder at Fee Number 2013-032373, which is now the un-rebutted truth and public policy, a certified copy of which is attached hereto, all of which is incorporated herein by reference in its entirety, and the Petitioner is not even remotely interested in dealing with some corporate judicial whores who intend to sell their so-called justice, and intend to perjure their oaths, by selling it, who also have an unconstitutional delegation of authority, and therefore no authority, because the perjuring judicial whores intend that their criminal BAR member buddies in the criminal corporation County of Navajo, Inc., engage in the theft of the Petitioner's property, because it makes so much business for their so-called court. This action is brought in the trust Arizona Superior Court. Pinal County, not in their for profit criminal corporation called Superior Court of Arizona, County of Pinal, and any attempt by the judicial whores to criminally convert this case into their criminal corporation, or any attempt by BAR member whores with their unconstitutional delegation of authority to criminally convert this case into their criminal corporation shall be an unlawful legal determination, and in additional to criminal remedies that will be available to the Petitioner, they shall owe the Petitioner the same damages described in Paragraph Nine of a typical Notice and Demand, true copies of which are attached the Solemn Asseveration of Criminal Complaint - Cammv Darris. Manny Hernandez. Laurette Justman. and hired thugs with the Pinal County Recorder at Number 2012-061 566, and the Solemn Asseveration of Criminal Complaint - Tom Home, and Navajo County criminals, and hired thugs with the Pinal County Recorder at Number 2012-092299, true copies of each of which are attached hereto, all of which are incorporated herein by reference in their entirety, and all of each of which are now the unrebutted truth, and public policy
Winningham v. County of Navajo, Docket 13-1120 (DAZ). They jiggle! They jiggle!

With complaints like that one, it should not come as a surprise that Winningham/Fearn actions are dismissed in short order, frequently sua sponte. For example, here are excerpts from the order that dismissed the above complaint:
Winningham seeks remand, contending that the Court “has no authority” and “no jurisdiction, because the Petitioner is NOT one of your lowlife scumbag US citizen slaves.” He also demands “a lawful de jure judge,” who has never been a member of the “BAR.” The demand for remand also includes lengthy ramblings that are unrelated to any legally recognized grounds for remand.
Motion to remand denied. The complaint
alleges “a seditious conspiracy” to compel him to pay taxes and filing fees in violation of his constitutional rights and a conspiracy to convert his property to that of the United States. It alleges that all of the named Defendants have “deliberately and calculatedly committed felony mail fraud by using their fictitious ZIP CODE mailing address” on junk mail sent to Winningham. It also alleges that the “so-called fourteenth amendment criminally converts citizenship into the complete opposite of what the founding fathers intended” and “is a fraud and a nullity.” The Petition also includes allegations related to the “US War of Independence” and the Magna Carta. Further, the Petition alleges that the Navajo County Defendants recorded documents that “criminally converted the Petitioner’s proper appellation into the cestui que trust GLENN WINNINGHAM” and that the State Defendants failed to criminally prosecute the Navajo County Defendants. It seeks total damages in the amount of $12 trillion in silver coin.
Dismissed. No point in granting leave to amend, basically because amending would only be putting lipstick on the pig. The clerk will accept no more filings from Winningham without an order from a DJ.

Next: Winningham v. Willis et al., 11-1204 (DDC). Dismissed sua sponte:
The plaintiff, who considers himself “a nation under international law” and “an inhabitant of the land of Texas,” brings this action against three named defendants . . . The plaintiff appears to allege that these defendants rescinded a job offer to him due to his refusal to provide a Social Security number for a background check during the hiring process. He claims that it is a felony for an employer to require disclosure of employee Social Security numbers. This legal conclusion, as expressed in the Complaint, appears to rest on various fanciful claims about the legal status of United States citizenship, a concept which is illegitimate in the plaintiff’s eyes. For example, the plaintiff states that the “so-called Fourteenth Amendment is a nullity, because Congress, does not have the authority to revise the Constitution [sic].” Id. ¶ 44; see also id. ¶ 51 (“[C]orporate commercial hired thugs insisted on falsely accusing the Demandant of being a US citizen as contemplated by the so-called Fourteenth Amendment.”)
Dismissed.

And Winningham v. IRS, 06-953 (DAZ):
this action is patently frivolous ... Defendant US Airways, Inc., was obligated and therefore entitled to withhold from Plaintiff and to pay to the United States the money in question. Plaintiff's allegations of conspiracy and racketeering add nothing, for they are allegations of combining to comply with the law, not to break it. Plaintiff's Response presents no intelligible defense or even explanation of this action.

It is apparent from the face of the Complaint and from the numerous unintelligible, groundless, and harassing motions Plaintiff has filed (doc. ## 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, and 24) that this action is brought in bad faith and vexatiously.
Dismissed.

And then there's Winningham's second try at poor Mr. Willis et al., 12-638 (TXND). During the course of that benighted litigation, Judge Means got so tired of Winningham that he warned him first orally, and then by formal Order to Show Cause, about the likelihood of sanctions. Winningham's answer to the OSC is a model of restraint and probity. He continually refers to the judge as "Means", and to court personnel as "Means' perjuring thugs" - and this is after the Order to Show Cause. He concludes by announcing that he is "finished talking to Means and his perjuring thugs", and is appealing. The fact that there was nothing at that point to appeal didn't bother him at all. Dismissed, as much because Winningham is an asshole as anything else.

Finally, and most recently, is a 133-page complaint against a random collection of federal and local officials, the only thing they have in common is that Winningham is PO'ed at them. Winningham v. Overcast et al., 13-576 (TXND). Dismissed. Judge Cummings describes the complaint as a "133-page rambling of incoherent gripes", noting that the relief he seeks includes "death by hanging" and "various amounts of pieces of silver for his sundry claims". Dismissed, forma pauperis denied.

This barely scratches the surface. One of the most convincing nutcases I've seen in a while.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Gee, you found some that aren't found on Lexis or WestLaw!!

My fave is Glenn Winningham, plaintiff v. Douglas Schulman et al., defendants
(in the appellate courts the name was spelled Shulman, without the C)
(DDC, Civ. 90-2435, Dec. 21, 2009) 2009 u.s.dist. Lexis 121538, 2009 WL 5195947
affd (DC Cir, May 7, 2010) 377 Fed. Appx 23
petit. denied (March 28, 2011) _US_, 131 S.Ct 1800, 179 L.Ed.2d 667
The plaintiff, self-identified as "Glenn Winningham, house of Fearn; sui juris Sovereign living soul, hold of the office of 'the people', Inhabitant of the land of Texas currently traveling on the land of New York, ...." ... purports to sue 22 individuals in their personal capacity only, ... for $100Million each. The defendants are identified as either IRS official or agents, corporate officers or employees of US Airways, or Paul Clement, a former solicitor general of the United States. The complaint does not identify a cause of action under federal law, but ... repeatedly characterizes the IRS as "thieves" ... The complaint states that "because corporate commercial hired thugs insisted on falsely accusing me of being a lowlife scumbag US citizen/slave, I have renounced their lowlife scumbag US citizen by registered mail...."

... This complaint appears to lack an arguable basis in either law or fact, and may reflect delusional thinking. Accordingly, this complaint will be dismissed.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Contrary to what Mr RealView would like or would like us to believe, Fearn is not in any way shape or form a "nice" person. He has swallowed the Sovrun nonsense hook, line, and sinker, and is using it as an excuse to vent his pent up frustrations and general nastiness. He hasn't a clue about how the real world works, and rather than learning he is intent upon playing Wile Coyote standing in front of the steam roller telling it that is doesn't have any authority over him, just before it once again rolls right over him, without the cute of Wile Coyote.

If(rhetorical if here) he is playing around with guns and magazines and such, and trying to smuggle them in to Canada, he is not far removed from getting himself, or more likely, one of his friends killed for doing something incredibly, monumentally stupid.

This loon's track record is not encouraging and not headed towards a good end.

I rather suspect that the legal tracking on this buffoon will get seriously longer before it is completed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
HackMan

Post by HackMan »

Some of the sources I shall be drawing from include; "Christianity and Law" by Stephen C. Perks (1996), "Brief History of the English People" (John Richard Green 1899-3 volumes), Avro Manhattan, Hansards, case laws and other sources. Insofar as the united States is concerned, it is only 13 Colonies as evidenced with the "boxing" or "four cornering" of the 50 stars contained within the box, yielding the 13 stripes. Certainly, one look at the PROVINCIAL flag of the 50th. STATE ought to get even the greatest brain damaged of all times; "Amurikans" to question whether ole' glorry is truly god! Programmed or not we ought to take a closer look at the wise words of Diane Reidy, notwithstanding she is gone to the lunie bin for speaking the truth.

Dian is correct! The founding fraudsters were ALL "Free"masons. "Free"masons worship Lucifer (Morals and Dogma Bert Pike p. 321). What does it mean to be a "Free"mason? Well, Nimrod, a Cana'anite, was one of the first "Free"masons who was killed off by one who would invent the "Jews"; Esau-Edom. Edom married two Cana'anites (Genesis 36); a Hittite (money masters then and money masters today) and a Hivite (here's to friends/party animals) ostensibly to counter the rage by the Cana'anites for the killing of Nimrod. The Cana'anites are misnomed as "Vatican curia" inventing and enforcing the "canons of the law" or Canon law or Cana'an law. (side note: Lizzy Windsor is chief of the Tribe of Judah. If "Jew" and Judah were interchangeable then Lizzy would be head of state for the Jewish state of Israel. She is not head of Israel because Lord Ball Four played the part in the turning over of Fortress Zion back to Cana'an (Vatican) as pay back for King David's sacking the joint way back when). If the "Free"masons fail to do as they are commanded then they face the possibility of being "Nimrodded" by the Jews/Vatican-Cana'an (All Ba'als horses and all Ba'al's men couldn't put Nimrod back together again for they could not find its dick). We see the cozy arrangement between Judah and the Jews wherein the "Royals" embrace the Jews; hence; PRINCE (Israelite man) Philip/DUKE (Jewish title Genesis 36) of Edinburgh.

If the 13 Colonies were founded upon the God of Jacob (the God of Jacob was recently used by Muslim O'Bama) then the Pentateuch would be in full force. This is not the case. The 13 Colonies are nothing more and nothing less than Ba'al worshippers and sodomites.

Turning to the Land of Cana'an, sometimes called; "Cana'anada" or "Canada", it is interesting to note while the 13 colonies were based on papal bank of england banking fraud and "Free"mason revolutionary fraud Cana'anada was founded on papal railway and papal bank of england banking fraud. Seems the Duke of Newcastle, one Henry Pelham Pelham Pelham CLINTON was the ring leader (the "Clinton" is in upper case as Hank's only daughter was concubine for Edward VII and it would follow William Jefferson Clinton's relations are from Judah Edward VII).

Elizabeth Windsor is Chief of the Tribe of Judah, annointed February 6th., 1952. On June 2, 1953 Lizzy was incorporated as; HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND. At this time, Lizzy donated its Signet ring/power of attorney over to papal agent the Lord Privy Seal. In exchange, Lizzy went on a permanent vacation as per the "Civil List" (2Kings25 v 21-28). While I would like to post a map, it appears this option is unavailable. The map is of the land denoted in the Royal Proclamation of 1763. From the map we find the 13 Colonies are owned by Lizzy and East/West Florida by Ron Carlos of Spain. The rest of the Land/Turtle Island is land reserved to us Anishinabe. Accordingly, with Lizzy comes the Pentateuch as set out in Lizzy's King James Scripture. However, what about 99 44/100% of the population don't know is of the Treaty of 1491 between the Moors and Anishinabe of the East coast/13 Colonies. Once this treaty was completed it was sold to Isabella who promptly donated it to pope as a tie diem. After this pope set in play an "inquisition" which is masked as the "African Slave Trade". This slave trade was aimed at the Moors and those knowing of the Treaty/language. This document is supposed to be filed in the International Court and to look for it means the death sentence. It is written in Ancient Arabic. An example of the treaty is found in a Treaty hidden in plain sight; the obolisk situated in New York's Central Park! Other Treaties affecting Turtle Island include; Treaty of Guadalupe, Eagle Bowl Treaty, Canes of Solomon Treaty and Eye of the Camel Treaty. Unfortunately, George III failed to sign the Royal Proclamation 1763 as he donated his Signet ring to pope! It would have to have been the Lord (god) Privy Seal who actually called this shot. Treaties are a devise used by the Babylonians to create a contract preventing Judah and the Tribes of Israel from destroying Cana'an. Treaties with poly deists are against the Law so I fail to see how Lizzy can get away with this.

Though Lizzy donated power of attorney to the papacy, pope also has the Douay-Vulgate-Rheams Bi Bull/By Taurus, pope, as trustee, is to ensure its contractors; "government" carry out the Royal Instructions and duties. Failing to so do renders the "government" violators of the Pentateuch and bring disrepute to the "good"; name, reputation, dignity AND infallibility of pope, which, under the canons of the law is Heresy.

Lizzy is head of the monarchy. Monarchy comes from 2 words; mono-one and archy-ruler. Can'anada is part of the Common We All Th of lands. Lizzy is head of state for Can'anada. According to Deuteronomy 4:2 Lizzy, by contract; pope, must apply the Law, neither to add or diminish from the Law. From this we find Deuteronomy 12 wherein Lizzy is to destroy the heathen and destroy their alters etc. But, why is Amurika and Cana'anada bringing the Muslim whordes when Deut. 12 Commands us to destroy them? Because Lizzy is powerless to stop this insanity for it gave its authority (contrary to Scripture) to a Cana'anite. The Pentateuch is silent about Lizzy's delegation let alone delegating to the poly deists.

In Cana'anada they have "Ministers" with Stephen Harper the prime Minister-priest-imam-arch bishop-rabbi-high priest. In the 13 Colonies they have; "secretaries". Secretaries perform "clerical" work. A cleric is an eclessiast. Therefore, which tail is being wagged by which dog?

If you would like to know all about the so-called "common law" and it being the "law of the land" and "god's law" one might like to read the short Thos. Jefferson wrote to Thos. Cooper in 1814; quite powerful!

What Glenn is doing is using the case laws of the 13 Colonies against government. Nothing wrong with that unless one realizes the illusion pope has created utilizing its most potent weapon; the Media! It is true the power is with the people but "they" have all the delivery systems. "They" control the unions. "They" control the farmers. What we must do is not unlike what Fidel Castro did when the papacy ordered Kennedy to blockade Cuba. Castro ordered "his" people to grown their own gardens! We have no gardens! "They", when creating subdivisions, took out all the top soil and backfilled about 6 inches of it. Almost nothing grows on clay. Unless we grow our own gardens we will always be at the mercy of pope and Cana'an.

It could be said Lizzy must abide by and apply the Law set out in the Five Scrolls of Moses. By the same token, it may also be said it is up to the people to demand the Law. This can be found in Scripture wherein the Israelites wanted to be ruled by men just like the Babylonians. This has come full circle as we, the people (as opposed to the fictional "We The Persons" of the so-called constitution of "Free"masonry 1776) must demand it. Interestingly enough, the circle plays out time and time again. Esau was first born then got "jewed" by Rebekah and Jacob sending him to the back of the line. Now, Esau-Edom has a chance to sit at the front of the bus; to gain the birthright and blessings through MERIT. Lizzy don't merit nothing but a good stoning. The Jews have an opportunity for wealth beyond their means but also have to MERIT it. So, that said, we all have the opportunity but have to MERIT this blessing.

Though this rant is rather lengthy, I trust I have connected some dots for the reader. Also, I have made some typos and s. s. errors in order to appease those who are out to demean/ridicule my post.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

HackMan wrote:Though this rant is rather lengthy, I trust I have connected some dots for the reader. Also, I have made some typos and s. s. errors in order to appease those who are out to demean/ridicule my post.
Typos and other errors notwithstanding, you have failed to connect any dots. The reason for that is because your post, as you aptly and honestly describe it, is nothing more than a rant. Rants are typcially based on emotions and not logic, feelings instead of facts, hate instead of insight, and lies instead of the truth. Your rant has met all of those qualifications in spades and more. Your anti-semitic feelings, your ahistoricial grasp of events and inability to understand even the basics of language has only lessened your credibility, if that is possible.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

HackMan wrote:Unless we grow our own gardens we will always be at the mercy of pope and Cana'an.
Gotta give the guy credit - that's a new one.
I trust I have connected some dots for the reader.
Blotter acid. I knew it.
Also, I have made some typos and s. s. errors in order to appease those who are out to demean/ridicule my post.
Hard to see how anyone could do a better job than you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

HackMan wrote:Though this rant is rather lengthy, I trust I have connected some dots for the reader.
Spilling ink on a sheet and smearing it would also connect dots. It would probably make more sense and look more like the giraffe intended to being drawn that the mess posted.

I have no idea what the topic of your rant is. Try to make a cohesive structure. Example:

I suggest to quatloos that the sky is blue during the day. This is evident should you look outside on a clear day (in most places, barring pollution, etc).

The reason the sky is blue is because of how light passes through air.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky
During daylight, the sky appears to be blue because air scatters blue sunlight more than it scatters red.
You then counter my argument by questioning my source (wikipedia is good for quick research but not definitive) or bringing counter-evidence. I return with more material, possibly a youtube video demonstrating light through a prism or some information about light wavelengths. Alternatively, I counter your counter-evidence.

Basic structure: Idea, general evidence/first hand experience, specific excerpt from evidence, link or citation of entire source, additional discussion.

Try it.

HackMan wrote:Also, I have made some typos and s. s. errors in order to appease those who are out to demean/ridicule my post
The typos are not needed.