Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canad

Post by Burnaby49 »

Even a very quick run though hits comedy gold. Glenn has an application for relief from court filing fees which includes a batch of questions he has to answer about his financial situation. He claims to have available funds of, in total, $10 in a bank account and total monthly expenses of $2,100. It's all those damn deadbeats that owe him money but refuse to pay. If his debtors coughed up the $1,782,000,000 they owed him he would be able to pay the filing fees. The rogues gallery is;

US Government - $845,000,000
Chase Bank - $922,000,000
IRS - $15,000,000

You Americans should be ashamed of yourselves stiffing poor Glenn like that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Glenn is breaking new legal ground with this entry in his Amended Claim For Relief By Declaration;
5. All clerks masquerading as Judges are hereby Noticed that they can put equity and their statutes up their rectal orifices,
We don't have an eqivalent plea for relief in Canada so I'm at something of a loss to explain this to Canadian readers.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Glenn of Fearn has struck out again. He has had an appeal denied by the US Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit:

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/m ... -16448.pdf

The matter in question was summarized in Fearn v Canada Customs:
Glenn Winningham v County of Navajo et al, Action No CV-13-01120-PHX-NVW (US Dist Ct for the Dist of Ariz) (July 19, 2013) – This action originated in the Pinal County Superior Court but was moved to address Mr. Fearn’s complaints of violation of his federal constitutional rights. His claim is described in this manner:

Winningham seeks remand, contending that the Court “has no authority” and “no jurisdiction, because the Petitioner is NOT one of your lowlife scumbag US citizen slaves.” He also demands “a lawful de jure judge,” who has never been a member of the “BAR.” The demand for remand also includes lengthy ramblings that are unrelated to any legally recognized ground for remand.
Mr. Fearn’s action was struck out because it was overlong, not related to any cognizable legal theory, and could not be amended to meet those objectives. The court summarized the submissions it received:

Winningham’s 50-page Petition is not “a short and plain statement of the claim showing that the pleader is entitled to relief” as required by Fed. R. Civ. P. 8(a). It does not state distinct causes of action in separately numbered counts. It includes lengthy quotes from sources that do not have precedential authority and which do not belong in a complaint. Moreover, it includes derogatory and inflammatory language subject to striking under Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(f) as impertinent or scandalous matter.

Winningham’s Petition also does not comply with Fed. R. Civ. 12(b)(6) because it fails to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. It alleges “a seditious conspiracy” to compel him to pay taxes and filing fees in violation of his constitutional rights and a conspiracy to convert his property to that of the United States. It alleges that all of the named Defendants have “deliberately and calculatedly committed felony mail fraud by using their fictitious ZIP CODE mailing address” on junk mail sent to Winningham. It also alleges that the “so-called fourteenth amendment criminally converts citizenship into the complete opposite of what the founding fathers intended” and “is a fraud and a nullity.” The Petition also includes allegations related to the “US War of Independence” and the Magna Carta. Further, the Petition alleges that the Navajo County Defendants recorded documents that “criminally converted the Petitioner’s proper appellation into the cestui que trust GLENN WINNINGHAM” and that the State Defendants failed to criminally prosecute the Navajo County Defendants. It seeks total damages in the amount of $12 trillion in silver coin.

Mr. Fearn’s subsequent motion to appeal without filing fees was rejected on July 22, 2013.
Wserra posted some original documents from the file here:

viewtopic.php?t=9616#p162939

On the brighter side, he seems to be pumping out copious volumes of new videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/sovereignl ... freload=10

Some intriguing titles!
"Mormon Satanists in Canada"

Satanism is alive and well in Canada. The so-called courts are actually satanic religious ceremony's, in which they steal property, and sell people into slavery for a profit based on a fraudulent fictitious contract. The medical profession (Health Care Business) is actually a death care business in which they make as much money as possible while reducing the population, all of which is controlled and regulated by Satanists in the government like Harper, McKay, Johnston, and others. All of which is being promoted and encouraged by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormons), as a 501c3 tax exempt organization (Not a church).
"Canada Border PIGs 2"

Canada Border PIGs are actually United Nations Border PIGs working together with the other United Nations (US) Border PIGs, assaulting people, kidnapping people, falsely imprisoning people, all of which is for their Vatican handlers. They are another excellent example of Satanists in Canada
"Canada is a State in the USA"

From the beginning, Canada has always been allowed to join the USA under the Articles of Confederation, and there is evidence that it already has joined as demonstrated in this video.
I did not listen to any of them. That is way beyond any call of duty I'm willing to answer. The above comments are taken from Fearn's own descriptions of the contents of the videos.

Our old friend the AISHless Minister Belanger made a number of comments on the last video. Perhaps with his available pools of welfare money drying up in Canada he wants to find new financial opportunities as an American parasite rather than a Canadian one.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Fern lost another one, I’m shocked I tell you, shocked, and went through two court systems to do it, such talent and perseverance.

He does seem to have some minor flair for originality “lowlife scumbag US citizen slaves”, now there’s one I don’t think I’ve sene before. 50 pages, a short missive for him. So the court determined that he was a blathering windbag with no cognizable claim or anything else of material interest in it. Amazing, and it only took him 50 pages to prove it.

I think the mail fraud by “deliberately and calculatedly committed felony mail fraud by using their fictitious ZIP CODE mailing address” bit is an entirely new twist on that old canard.

I must say that $12 trillion in silver coin is a nice round tidy sum, and about as realistic as any of his other claims.

I wonder how long it will take the TX state and Federal courts to figure out he is a whack job and grant him the vex lit status he so richly deserves? Since I’m quite sure this isn’t going to stop any more than any of his other failures have.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hyrion »

GFearn wrote:a lawful de jure judge
I keep tripping over that.... and given some of the OPCA crowd like to have their own personal grand jury combined with finding someone guilty (all the while enjoying the fine meals of Denny's)....

.... I think I can be forgiven for mentally replacing "de jure" with "du jur" and thinking they want "the judge of the day" served up.
  • Hi... I'm John... I'll be your waiter and judge for the day.... the specials today are...
notorial dissent

I see that the "de jure judge" bit every so often. I have yet to really see any of them actually define exactly what that means to them other than that every judge they come before isn't, probably because they don't really have a clue about what they're saying and are just repeating something they picked up from some guru. I find that is usually the response when you pin a sovrunidjit down.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Obviously it is a judge who does whatever "de jure" tell him to do.
:Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Re: Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Post by Burnaby49 »

I just noticed that Glenn had another stunning legal victory down in Texas! Or would have had if he wasn't dead broke and he could cough up $400 in court fees.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... iams_et_al

Apparently he couldn't be bothered to fill out the necessary form to proceed in forma pauperis. Must be getting beaten down, lost his edge. At least I didn't see him at the Oregon fiasco for all his manly defiant bluster.

Could someone on PACER get the documents for me? I don't think there is a lot. His appeal document seems to be only three pages long. Thanks.

morrand

Post by morrand »

Burnaby49 wrote:I just noticed that Glenn had another stunning legal victory down in Texas! Or would have had if he wasn't dead broke and he could cough up $400 in court fees.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... iams_et_al

Apparently he couldn't be bothered to fill out the necessary form to proceed in forma pauperis. Must be getting beaten down, lost his edge. At least I didn't see him at the Oregon fiasco for all his manly defiant bluster.

Could someone on PACER get the documents for me? I don't think there is a lot. His appeal document seems to be only three pages long. Thanks.
Three pages? Try 413 pages. That's the length of Glenn's "Claim for Relief by Declaration," which PACER originally had to break up into five files, but which I've taken the liberty of stitching back together into one magnificent lump of prose and Certified Mail receipts. (It's a 41.6 MB lump, in case you're on a slow connection.) I've actually had to sneak this onto another server in order to host it, it's so large.

He leads off, presciently:
This action is brought in the Trust named District Court of the United States for North Texas, and the Claimant wants nothing to do with any illegitimate de facto corporate entities with similar names, ....
and it just sort of rambles off into the woods from there: judges as clerks, UCC law, Satanism and the BAR, and on and on...and on.... By the time we get to "THE FACTS" (at page 12), it sounds like all of this started when the Brazos County Sheriff's Office came to the VFW hall where Mr. Fearn happened to be, and served a search warrant. (You will be shocked to hear that the search warrant had something to do with investigating the offense of "simulating legal process," if Fearn's quotation of it, on page 281 and probably elsewhere, is accurate.)

The court pitched that for failure to prosecute/pay fees, as you noted. This despite his demand to proceed without setoff of excise taxes! At least the demand is short: only 8 pages. The gist of this is that he's not a person, he has more than $21 in silver, but money isn't real, so (I guess) the court should stick its filing fees. Oh, and it was sealed pursuant to locus sigilli. I kid you not. It didn't seem worthwhile to pay PACER 10¢ to download the form dismissal order, so you don't get that.

You do get Mr. Fearn's notice of appeal. Happily, he seems not to have gotten his second wind when writing that; it's only two pages, and consists of him grousing about these fraudulent fictitious judges and their fraudulent fictitious orders. It is, however, "submitted 'UNDER PENALTIES with PERJURY'," so take that for what it's worth. The appellate court certainly did, but again, not really worth uploading a one-page form dismissal.
---
Morrand
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks for the massive contribution to my reading material. Between you and our new poster friendofafriend we've had about a thousand pages of legal documents provided in the past week.

I was thinking of the notice of appeal when I said three pages. I didn't know what else lurked in the underbrush. I couldn't see how Glenn could have restrained himself to only three pages but I'm an optimist. Obviously 'optimist' in my context means someone too stupid to learn from experience.

I hope these legal losses don't mean that Glenn might contemplate returning to Canada. He seems more at home in Texas.

Thanks again for the huge addition to my collection of Fearn docs.

notorial dissent

Sounds like pure vintage Fern to me, all bluster and no substance. Sovereign cure for insomnia if nothing else.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Those BASTARDS! THOSE BASTARDS! They took Glenn's DONG!
62. The Claimant witnessed Jeff McCoy engage in the unlawfully seizure of the Claimant's private
property, including, (but not limited to) the Claimant's image (several times), the Claimant's finger
prints, the Claimant's cell phone, the Claimant's republic of Texas identification card, the
Claimant's laptop computer with software, and irreplaceable files, the Claimant's laptop computer
carrying case, and the contents of the carrying case, including 8,000,000 Vietnamese Dong, and
400,000 Iraqi Dinars, and as described in the attachments, and further,
Glenn was one of the idiots at this event!

viewtopic.php?t=10462

Sadly, he wasn't charged. But it sounds like he didn't get his Dong back.

Glenn apparently hads lots of time on his hands - not that I had any reason to think otherwise:
124. Since August of 2012, the Claimant has worked for 6 weeks, and the Claimant did NOT have the Federal Reserve Notes to compensate for the fuel to travel the 400 miles from the DFW area to Kerrville, to collect the Claimant's stolen property, and after further thought on the matter, the
Claimant cannot accept stolen property in any event, and further,
Poor guy just doesn't have any of those worthless federal scraps of paper. As I thought he was too broke to pay court fees and too much of a nutcase to fill the waiver forms out properly. So he's worked just six weeks in the last three and a half years. He must be getting some money from somewhere but it can't be much. Fortunately his extended period of unemployment has given him lots of time to do important things, like learn more about the Catholic Church. Copulation Contests!
n. This is NOT intended to say anything negative about people who happen to be catholic, because there are many wonderful people who happen to be catholic and other religions, who are working to expose this Satanism. I believe that Mark Passio probably went to a catholic high school because he said that he had to learn latin in high school. I also have a friend who happens to be catholic who has been telling me these things for years, and there was a Father Malichi Martin who used to go on Coast to Coast AM talk radio program telling people about the satanic nature of the Vatican and there are many wonderful people who are catholic and all religions who are working to expose this Satanism.

o. But the Vatican has a long history of atrocities for thousands of years. After the council of Nicea, the
Vatican murdered anybody who did not go along with their edicts. They murdered whole communities like the Cathars in southern France in the 14th century. The Vatican has had copulation contests in the Vatican, with both sexes, same sex, and opposite sex. The Vatican was responsible for the Spanish inquisition, the Star Chamber kangaroo courts in England, and continues the same inquisition today in America under a different name, called Administrative law using their own Uniform Commercial code (Law Merchant) to fabricate evidence of one of their so-called contracts, as described herein. Most recently both of the most recent Pope's have been convicted of Rape, Torture, Murder and Child Trafficking in a Child Sacrifice ring by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels, with dozens of witnesses to these crimes, that are documented to go back at least to 1773.

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Interestingly if his 8,000,000 Dong is south Vietnamese its essentially worthless if it is modern Vietnamese its about 360 USD.

400,000 Dinars is worth about the same as Dong. There are a number of scams going on about Iraqi Dinars so you wonder if he was doing that or was a victim, Dinars of this type cannot be exchanged outside of Iraq.
notorial dissent

I question any statement by Fern that uses or implies the use of thought in ANY context whatsoever in connection with or to Fern, as an unwarranted and unprovable assumption.

Knowing Fern, the Dong are probably South Vietnamese. He really is that stupid.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
both of the most recent Pope's have been convicted of Rape, Torture, Murder and Child Trafficking in a Child Sacrifice ring by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels, with dozens of witnesses to these crimes, that are documented to go back at least to 1773.
hahahahahahahahaha
can't pick on kevin annett here, not the right thread...

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
both of the most recent Pope's have been convicted of Rape, Torture, Murder and Child Trafficking in a Child Sacrifice ring by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels, with dozens of witnesses to these crimes, that are documented to go back at least to 1773.
hahahahahahahahaha

peace,
ninj
unlike you I have self-discipline. I knew it was Kevin but refrained from commenting on it.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Glenn is up to something. He's suing a busload of government actors for something. The defendants are;
DONALD BAKER, Deputy Clerk, DONALD B. VERILLI, Jr., Wrongdoer; US Solicitor General, ERIK FOSSUM, Wrongdoer; Deputy Clerk, TERRY MEANS, Wrongdoer; Judge, JACQUELINE H. NGUYEN, Wrongdoer; Judge, JEFFREY L. CURETON, Wrongdoer; Magistrate Judge, JOE FISH, Wrongdoer; Judge, JOHN MCBRYDE, Wrongdoer; Judge, LINDA B. MILES, Wrongdoer; Deputy Clerk, LYLE W. CAYCE, Wrongdoer; Clerk, MELISSA MATTINGLY, Wrongdoer; Deputy Clerk, NANCY F. DOLLY, Wrongdoer; Deputy Clerk, NEIL V. WAKE, Wrongdoer; Judge, PAUL G. STICKNEY, Wrongdoer; Magistrate Judge, RAYMOND C. FISHER, Wrongdoer; Judge, REED O'CONNOR, Wrongdoer; Judge, RICHARD C. TALLMAN, Wrongdoer; Judge, SAM CUMMINGS, Wrongdoer; Judge, SCOTT S. HARRIS, Wrongdoer; Clerk, STEPHEN M. MCNAMEE, Wrongdoer; named as Stephen McNamee; Judge and UNKNOWN PARTIES, named as Other unknown judges and Other unknown clerks (Wrongdoers)
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/circu ... 9/17-15243

Do any of you American readers have access to Glenn's filings on this?

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Seems Donald Baker is the only one not labeled a wrongdoer.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Some industrious person could get a pacer account and find out: https://www.pacermonitor.com/pricing? They have 14 day free trials.

I would get one but there is requirement that you ". . use our self service plan change tool to cancel your [free] trial. . ." . I checked my tool box and there is no self service plan change tool in it. So I am out.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

LordEd wrote:Seems Donald Baker is the only one not labeled a wrongdoer.
This means something!!!! :sarcasmon:
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt