Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Glenn Winningham of the House of Fearn - Sovran in Canad

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

A Quatloos fan very thoughtfully provided me a new Glenn document!

This is an appeal to the Alberta Court of Appeal of Glenn's unsuccessful January 2014 application to the Court of Queen's Bench:
This is where Glenn tried to preempt the criminal proceedings against him and is the hearing that ultimately led to the Fearn v. Canada Customs, 2014 ABQB 114 decision - not the very recent appeal of his smuggling conviction and sentence.

(but hopefully we'll get that too.)

Anyway, this one is only two pages long, but it’s classic, vintage, extremely fermented Glenn! I’ll quote a couple passages:
I, Me, My, or Myself, also known as Glenn Winningham Fearn, do hereby provide notice that I intend to appeal the decision of the Vatican Jesuit Masonic judicial whore Tilleman, dated 13 January 2014, filed 15 January 2014, and mailed 16 January 2014, to his Vatican Jesuit Masonic judicial whore buddies selling their so-called justice, which his actually Justus, in the Alberta Court of so-call Appeals.

14. I fully comprehend how these Vatican Jesuit Masonic judicial whores intend to make war on Me in EXACTLY the same way that precipitated the War of Independence, and,

15. I fully comprehend how these Vatican Jesuit Masonic judicial whores intend to impose their regulatory proceedings on Me when I had NOT consented to their so-called contract, and,

16. I fully comprehend how these Vatican Jesuit Masonic judicial whores are not even remotely interested in any real justice, and intend to use their color of law, ficticious, pretend, rules against Me to deprive Me of any justice, which is why they have 1200 pages of rules, because they are intended to be used to deprive people of justice, which is just another reason why it is called Justus, and,

17. I fully comprehend how they intend to send their hired thugs out, based on ficticious, color of law, pretend legislation, to assault Me, and kidnap Me, and falsely imprison Me, so they can justify dragging Me into their satanic religious ceremony administered by Vatican Jesuit masonic whores selling their Justus, because it makes so much business! …
Yeah! YEAH! Now THAT’S a Notice of Appeal! None of those namby-pamby legal maxims, that’s … that’s guts, and judicial whores, and stuff!

Oh. But no actual grounds for appeal.

Oh wait, this is a notice of intention to appeal.

Still. Glenn rocks!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Glenn calls the Queen a "bitch" and everybody in the court system "Vatican Jesuit Masonic judicial whores". I'd like to see him try that sassy talk in the Kentucky courts.

To the credit of the Canadian courts the judge seems to have an inkling they're dealing with a rage disorder and has ordered Glenn to stay off drugs and alcohol, get some counseling and stay away from deadly weapons.

I suspect that lacking any self-awareness our subject has ignored all that and simply launched into a new round of name calling in his appeal.

One wonders why after countless times being told he ain't right in the head (the judge is surely just the latest to to say so) Glenn doesn't at least try staying off pills and whiskey for a few days and having a talk with his pastor. One would hope and pray such a talk would lead to a trip to the rehab clinic and some professional psychological help.

Right now Glenn is comic relief for us freemen watchers. But I fear he's one whiskey soaked pistol toting rage away from tragedy.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And Fearn is now a vexatious litigant! A decision released today (see link below) relates to Fearn's most recent attempt to magically wave his legal problems away. The saga starts here;
[2] On March 4, 2014, Glenn Winningham Fearn filed an unorthodox and irregular document entitled “In the matter of Claim for Trespass (verified)” [the “Claim”] in the Red Deer Judicial District of the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench. The Claim is attached as Appendix “A”. This initiated an action that was assigned court file number 1410000270. The Clerk of the Court subsequently determined that the Claim was defective in form and filed contrary to a court order. The Claim was therefore removed and court file number 1410000270 was closed. Mr. Fearn’s filing fee was refunded.
These were documents Fearn filed while he was on the run from his trial in Edmonton. He dropped into Red Deer, dumped some documents on a clerk, and scuttled off. I assume the clerk must have thought he was a run-of-the-mill obnoxious nutcase rather than a felon with an arrest warrant chasing him.

Once safely back in the slammer Fearn swamped the courts with another blizzard of gibberish even though he had already been hit with a court order precluding him from filing anything at the Alberta Queens Bench relating to his border arrest without first obtaining an order from the court approving the filing. The court was not in agreement as to the legal relevance of the new documentation;
[5] Unfortunately, as this decision indicates, Mr. Fearn continues to document and file spurious, illogical, and unlawful beliefs.
So what was the court reviewing in this latest decision?
III. Documents Received by the Court
[18] I am seized with the role of reviewing any application by Mr. Fearn for leave to file further material in this Court that relates to the Border Action. To date, Mr. Fearn has made no such application. He has, however, filed the Claim and delivered the Petition to this Court.

A. The Claim
[19] The Claim includes the following:

I, Glenn Winningham Fearn, private person, at common law do claim;

g. I require an order of court that the Regina vs Glenn Winningham Fearn Provincial Court of Alberta case stylized as File #131211708P1-01 is to be known to the world as void from the beginning [void ab initio] and all of its prior and subsequent orders are to have no force of operation; ...

[20] Mr. Fearn has therefore sought an order of the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench that relates to the Border Action. He did not follow the procedure this Court ordered on Jan. 13, 2014 and which was reaffirmed in Fearn v Canada Customs, at para 110.
However the court had some difficulty extracting any legal coherence from the filed claim;
[22] If Mr. Fearn had sought leave to file the Claim he would have had to overcome the rule in Kisikawpimootewin v Canada, 2004 FC 1426 at para 9, 134 ACWS (3d) 396: that a court may strike a proceeding based on incomprehensible arguments and allegations, where the defendant is “left both embarrassed and unable to defend itself” and the court faces “a proceeding so ill-defined that it is unable to discern an argument, or identify any specific material facts.”

[23] Succinctly, Mr. Fearn’s Claim is gibberish, and purports to initiate a proceeding that is unknown to law. The Claim was frivolous and filing it was vexatious.
As a side note Kisikawpimootewin has been discussed on Quatloos;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9526&p=160910&hili ... in#p160910

Fearn did file one potentially valid document, a petition for habeas corpus however this is not available to a convicted criminal serving his time, his correct recouse is to appeal his conviction.
[25] At present Mr. Fearn is a person who has been found guilty of criminal misconduct and is serving his sentence. He has a live appeal of his conviction and sentence. I note that the Petition is not accompanied by an affidavit. Mr. Fearn has not therefore offered any evidence in support of his petition, however certain facts are established by Mr. Fearn’s Notice of Appeal and the reported cases I have reviewed.

[26] I refuse to grant leave to file Mr. Fearn’s Petition on three bases:

1. the writ of habeas corpus is not available as a remedy to a person seeking pre-appeal judicial interim release;
2. the argument of the Petition is properly addressed as an appeal; and
3. the alleged unlawful basis for Mr. Fearn’s detention is incorrect or unsubstantiated.
The court explained these three bases in some detail, none of which were sympathetic to Glenn.

Then, at the end, the court tells Fearn in no uncertain terms that it has had enough of his useless rants;
[47] Mr. Fearn has a well-established history of litigation misconduct, reviewed in Fearn v Canada Customs at paras 102-105. And it is growing; since that decision, yet another of Mr. Fearn’s many US actions has been terminated due to his failure to pay filing fees: Winningham, House of Fearn v City of Fort Worth et al, 2013 Action No. 10-13-00345-CV (10th Ct Appeals) (Feb. 27, 2014). This brings Mr. Fearn’s total number of unsuccessful or abandoned legal actions to four in Canada and 18 in the US.

[48] Tolerable litigation has its limits and bounds. In Fearn v Canada Customs I concluded that Mr. Fearn’s Queen’s Bench application to pre-empt the Border Action was frivolous and vexatious, and intended to frustrate court processes and waste judicial and Crown resources: paras 106-109. Judge Redman concluded the same was true for documents filed in Border Action itself: R v Fearn, 2014 ABPC 56, at paras 10-11; R v Fearn, 2014 ABPC 58, at paras 5-6.

[49] It is now appropriate for the court to consider statutory options available to itself to restrict Mr. Fearn’s misuse of the court apparatus, judicial resources, and his abuse of other litigants. In other words, a pre-filing order is required because of Mr. Fearn’s uncontrollable proclivity to harass the Crown and jurists through his pursuit of Sovereign-man litigation and re-litigation through foisted unilateral contracts, Maritime law, and other illogical concepts.

[51] Vexatious behavior is defined in the Judicature Act (s 23(1)) and in summary it includes but is not limited to someone who does any of these things:

(1) repeatedly files unmeritorious applications or motions;
(2) litigates or re-litigates a matter that was previously determined on the same grounds or issues;
(3) files motions or applications or uses tactics that are frivolous;
(4) brings actions or proceedings that have no reasonable prospect of succeeding; and
(5) collaterally attacks an issue previously determined by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Mr. Fearn not only meets one of these tests, he meets them all.
And on that note the court drops the hammer;
[53] Therefore, on the court’s own motion, and having considered Mr. Fearn’s Red Deer and Lethbridge applications, and my decision in Fearn v Canada Customs, supra, I am ordering that:

1. Mr. Fearn shall not institute a further proceeding or institute proceedings on behalf of any other person, or
2. a proceeding instituted by Mr. Fearn may not be continued,
except with leave of the Court.

[54] To be clear, with the exception of an appeal, this order applies to all of the courts of Alberta (see Judicature Act, s 23.1(6)). Also to be clear, the Minister of Justice and Solicitor General have notice that this Order is stayed for 30 days until May 16, 2014 to allow the Minister of Justice and Solicitor General to make submissions to change or vary this order, per Judicature Act, s 23.1(3), should the Minister of Justice and Attorney General wish to do so within that period of time.
http://www.albertacourts.ab.ca/jdb_new/ ... qb0233.pdf
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Succinctly, Mr. Fearn’s Claim is gibberish, and purports to initiate a proceeding that is unknown to law. The Claim was frivolous and filing it was vexatious.
Succinct indeed, and sums up our friend's work quite nicely.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Glenn's inexorable and relentless campaign to utter victory against the Vatican Jesuit Masonic judicial whores, PIGS [Persons in Government who like to perjure their oaths], and their bankster buddies continues unabated!
The Crown applied to have Glenn's $5000 bail forfeit. And they got it:
Glenn Winningham Fearn wasn’t happy about forfeiting $5,000 to the Crown.

The Arizona resident who walked out of his trial in Lethbridge last March, failed Monday to convince a judge not to forfeit his bail money.

Fearn lost the $5,000 he paid to secure his release after he was arrested in October for trying to smuggle prohibited weapons and ammunition into Canada. The Crown applied to forfeit the bail money after Fearn left the courthouse at the start of his trial, and Monday in Lethbridge Court of Queen’s Bench the judge agreed.

As part of his bail conditions, Fearn was ordered to attend court whenever he was required, but he breached that condition when he walked out of his trial and never returned. The trial proceeded without him, and he was convicted on four counts under the Criminal Code of unauthorized importation, and one count of making a false statement. He was sentenced to four months in jail.

A warrant of committal was issued but he remained on the lam until March 10 when Calgary police picked him up and he was placed in jail to begin serving his sentence.

Monday, Fearn told Justice Rodney A. Jerke that he was being denied due process because bail, which he claimed is only a tax, can’t be collected without representation. He also argued there wasn’t a valid contract, he hadn’t been tried by a jury of his peers, and no one said he couldn’t leave the courthouse once he arrived.

“There’s nothing saying I have to stay to the end of my show trial,” he told Jerke.

Fearn also pointed out that at the start of his trial March 3, and just before he walked out, he fired Judge Derek Redman.

“You can’t fire a judge,” Jerke responded.

Jerke also told Fearn that none of his arguments made any sense, and invited him to argue specifically on the Crown’s application for bail forfeiture.

Fearn accused him of pre-judging the matter, but Jerke said the court process was in order and he accepted the Crown’s application.
Well, I hate to say it, but in this instance Glenn IS indeed correct that court processes are being used to extract money from people. Though in this case the person (Glenn) had agreed to abide by certain terms (bail conditions), and if he breached those terms then certain penalties would flow (forfeiture of bail).

Huh ... that almost sounds like a contract. (Though it isn't: Criminal Code, s. 771).

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

News of a sort!

Glenn's appeal of his provincial court conviction and sentence was yesterday in the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench and heard by Justice Miller. The news media were there, expecting a show.

They didn't get it:
Glenn didn't appear for his own appeal. The appeal was therefore dismissed. The more detailed reporting is from the Lethbridge Journal:
An Arizona man who never showed up for this own appeal hearing has likely fled back to the United States, a Lethbridge judge was told Monday.

“I’ve had no contact with him,” Crown prosecutor Alex Bernard told Justice D. K. Miller at the start of what should have been an appeal hearing in Court of Queen’s Bench for Glenn Winningham Fearn.

Fearn, 56, never showed up to appeal a conviction he received March 7 on four counts under the Criminal Code of unauthorized importation, and one count of making a false statement, for which he was sentenced to four months in jail. But even if he had attended the hearing, the appeal likely still would have been dismissed because he failed to file proper documents with the court.

He may have even been arrested on the spot.

Bernard explained that when Fearn finished serving his sentence, his probation order required him to report immediately to a probation officer and stay in Alberta. He didn’t do either and last Thursday he was charged with breaching the order and a warrant was issued for his arrest.

On the day of his trial March 3, Fearn refused to stand when the judge entered the courtroom, refused to give his full name and demanded he be tried by a jury of his peers. But after Crown prosecutor Alex Bernard pointed out jury trials are held in Court of Queen’s Bench, not provincial court, Fearn refused to proceed and fired the judge.

“If you think you’re representing me you’re fired,” he announced before walking out of the courtroom.

A warrant was issued for his arrest, the trial proceeded without him, and he was convicted and sentenced in his absence. A week later Calgary police apprehended him at the U. S. Consulate in downtown Calgary where authorities there already had him in handcuffs when police arrived.
Thus Glenn once more is on the run! If he's gone to the U.S. well ... you guys can have him! I think he's a little outside his natural and native ecosystem up here. That said, while a return to the U.S. would be the logical response, Glenn hasn't exactly been known for traveling that path. And we know the U.S. border services are watching for him given their own histories.

But for now we wait. Personally, I think Glenn will turn up in Alberta. He just doesn't know how to stop.

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Reminds me of one of my favorite court judgment search results. Those of you who followed my trial write-up of "call me Charlie" :charles-norman: holmes might recall that the court gave an oral decision. Somewhat less than satisfactory for those of us that like plodding through paperwork so I check the Supreme Court of British Columbia database from time to time in a futile effort to see if Charlie is finally posted. Not as yet but at least I'm rewarded by this unrelated search result.
R. v. Holmes, 2010 BCCA 23 – 2010/01/15
Court of Appeal

Sentence appeal dismissed because appellant absconded.
Nothing as exciting as Glenn and his antics, just a botched breaking and entering.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Glenn's back!

Well ... not really. But he's posting! Sort of... He's going to have new seminars! Wait ... he's pointing to stuff that happened five months ago (http://www.facebook.com/sovereign.livin ... 4295700949).

Huh.

But he has a recommendation: if you are suffering from spinal injury, cardiac blockages, or were beaten on the head by an unknown assailant? Glenn's sister-in-law is an expert herbalist who can cure all that (http://www.facebook.com/sovereign.livin ... 8885625490).

You might even discover that you're secretly "a muli-millionaire, who had a corporate jet and travelled all over the world buying and selling real estate." It's a good investment - just $50 per hour!

But ... but ... all I wanted to know was about those Masonic Vatican Jesuit Whore Benchers and the Persons In Government who Like To Perjure Their Oaths (PIGS) and their terrifying Machiavellian schemes.

Oh well. I'll wait.

I don't think Glenn can 'keep it inside' for too long.

As Rob Menard would say:
Sincerely and without malice, aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity.
SMS Möwe

P.S. Glenn - the bones in your spine are called "vertebrae". Organisms with a spine are called "vertebrates". Y'know, so ... this statement, "... surgery to fuse my lower back vertebrates with a piece of plastic ...", it sounds kind of silly.

But I could be wrong.

Perhaps you have some tardigrades down there.

(Tardigrades are ultra-cool. Cytoplasm sucking microscopic 8-legged vampire teddy bears (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade)! Yeah! Seriously cute and fun!)

(http://www.psmicrographs.co.uk/_assets/ ... 1409-l.jpg)

(http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/wp-c ... schill.jpg)

(http://d32ogoqmya1dw8.cloudfront.net/im ... igrade.jpg)

(Goddamnit, I luv tardigrades!)

(Oh wait, tardigrades are invertebrates.)

(I'm too lazy to re-write this to imply Glenn has lampreys (https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~youson/images/lamprey.jpg) coming out of his butt.)

(Yadda yadda Frivolity! Yadda yadda Sincerely! Yadda yadda No Vexation! Yadda ... yadda ... ... yadda ... ... ... yadda ... ... ... ...)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if all those nice outstanding warrants will find him now that he has resurfaced? Doesn't speak much to his common sense, but then we were pretty sure that was in short supply to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Does an overwhelming love for tardigrades indicate a gaping void somewhere in Mowe's emotional life? They look like miniscule eight legged moles.

I already have a garden full of the standard sized mammalian four legged moles which sort of cools my passion for the invertebrate variety.

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:P.S. Glenn - the bones in your spine are called "vertebrae". Organisms with a spine are called "vertebrates". Y'know, so ... this statement, "... surgery to fuse my lower back vertebrates with a piece of plastic ...", it sounds kind of silly.

But I could be wrong.
I can provide some medical feedback about this.

A few years ago, I was having significant pain due to a back injury. You would think that a back injury would have pain in the back, right? Nope. Radiated leg pain which eventually led to numbness in my foot. I had the joy of having to prop myself with pillows to keep myself immobile in bed, hours of physio, and a daily visit to an inversion table to stretch my back.

I had a herniated disc, which basically means the cushy goo between the vertebrae had leaked out. This caused the space to be smaller and the nerve between to be pinched, causing my brain to think all sorts of fun things were happening. I was unable to sit in a chair for an hour at a time.

I visited a surgeon, but was fortunately told that it would likely 'go away' with some more time. I did research the surgical options, and disc fusion is one option. Basically they attach one disc to another to prevent movement. This stops the nerve from being pinched. Not without side effects or loss of flexibility, of course, and not a particularly fun recovery.

I got to enjoy (sarcasm) plenty of antiinflammatories and T3s, and that's the light version. I could have been on much higher pain killers if it was worse. It was bad enough for me anyway.

It has mostly gone away, but I still use a different chair at work, and long sitting does have some effects the next day.

But I can report that back pain did not lead to freemanism.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I, too, last summer experienced problems in my lower "vertebrates" which caused excruciating and radiating pain into my right leg. Was out of work for three weeks while the experts tried to figure out what was exactly wrong. While I did have a herniated disk, the problem was that the MRIs showed that the disk was only classified as a level one hernia, meaning that it was not touching the spinal chord (the herniated disk was the result of a Par's defect or "Scotty Dog" fracture, so called for the outline of the fracture that appears) of the little ridge bone protuding off my 5th vertebrae. At one point I ended up in emergency after a horrible night of screaming in pain and getting hit with a morphine drip (for which they failed to administer anti-nausea drugs and got a lapful of my earlier dinner).

In the end, I avoided becoming a freeman and endured several months of physical therapy and massages to stretch and strengthen my back muscles. My problem was put down to the interior portion of my 3rd, 4th, and 5th vertebraes sinking allowing the disks between to compress and the vertebraes to compress onto the lateral nerves coming out of the spinal chord. In other words, the joys of growing older.
LordEd wrote: Basically they attach one disc to another to prevent movement.
I thought fusion was attaching metal doo-hickeys to the vertebraes in order to isolate them from movement. The disk is soft, flexible material and I can't imagine anything that would fix it in place.
Burnaby49 wrote:Does an overwhelming love for tardigrades indicate a gaping void somewhere in Mowe's emotional life?
Please don't complain. This fixation on tardigrades is far more benign than him getting involved in something more hazardous - such as limericks.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

If you rub the bellies of tardigrades which back legs twitch?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Does an overwhelming love for tardigrades indicate a gaping void somewhere in Mowe's emotional life?
Please don't complain. This fixation on tardigrades is far more benign than him getting involved in something more hazardous - such as limericks.
Good point. He's the man who unleased The Yanksons on an unsupecting world!
Yanksons!
Meet the Yanksons!
They spew their Moorish lunacy!
From some place in Ghana!
They’re partners in nutbaggery!
Both their Strawmen have died of neglect!
Admiralty judges they reject!
When you’re with the Yanksons,
have a nuncy nunc pro tunc time,
a nunc pro tunc time,
and convicted of your crime!

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I thought fusion was attaching metal doo-hickeys to the vertebraes in order to isolate them from movement. The disk is soft, flexible material and I can't imagine anything that would fix it in place.
You are correct. Mis-typed.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As i understand it, it is now possible to have rubber washers installed between vertebrae to keep proper tension and separation. But i think that's still one of those expensive treatment that's reserved for professional athletes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

If Gerber had responded to those letters by reporting an act of attempted exortion.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Yet another American smuggling a gun into Canada. Although he probably didn't consider it smuggling, just a reasonable precaution for a commercial airline pilot on the job. As you can tell from the article the Canadian government thinks otherwise. While Fearn was bringing in an assortment of odds and ends that seemed to surprise American readers as being banned items a Smith & Wesson .380 handgun is unquestionably a serious issue. I'd think this will have a negative impact on the pilot's further employment prospects with SkyWest.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/l ... -1.2597084
Just a follow up on the resolution of this. A guilty plea. Given the evidence the only sensible response.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/s ... -1.2735863

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Glenn is at it again from wherever he is currently located. Looks like he's back in Fort Worth Texas. Maybe there are no (as far as I'm aware) outstanding warrants for him there.

Anyhow he has been churning out videos, many many videos;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIsP6M ... yurlAUFlJA

I'll review one of the latest. It has a copyright date of 2011 which is clearly spurious since he refers to his arrest and trial in Canada in 2013 and 2014. This masterpiece came out on July 4th and is titled "Corruption in the Courts 3"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJfAWFHaBs4

I don't plan to review the first two or number four. Feel free if you are so inclined but Fearn is a real windbag and this video is over an hour and a half long. Add in the other three videos in this series and the whole epic clocks out at close to three and a half hours, my dedication to Quatloos reporting doesn't extend to sitting through that marathon.

One big advantage this video has over its predecessors is that there is no Glenn ranting right in your face. His yammering mouth was front and centre in the first two but this one it is essentially a PowerPoint presentation with Glenn narrating. Unfortunately for my patience Fearn is not a good speaker. When he's not ranting his most common utterances, employed extremely frequently, are "ah,ah, ah, ah, ah" and "um, um, um, um, um". Those two must have added at least ten minutes to the video.

So on to our education about Canadian courtroom corruption. Starts with a bang! First slide is;
Recently I was subject to assault, kidnapping and false imprisonment by the Canada border PIGS and forced to go through one of their kangaroo courts with their show-trial because I had the audacity to think I had some rights and filed a Petition of Rights against the PIGS in 2010 which Langston (the judicial whore), dismissed because he intended to precipitate all this.

In the next slide he whines about how his appeal was ignored because the judical whore Redmond stomped on him and went after his family. Then one piece of good news; at 1:40 Fearn said he has left Canada and has no intention of coming back. If he is being truthful he's all yours America! You're welcome to him.

But that is not going to stop him from reaping vengeance. He says he will inflict his devastation from afar by smearing Canadian officials with You Tube videos "all over the place". Then he started inflicting devastating blows; Justice Redman was not a judge, he was an agent of the Vatican who runs a United Nations court. Rooke (of Meads v Meads fame) is the same. They are both PIGs. This is not an insult although Glenn dispenses plenty of those too. PIGs is an acronym for "Persons In Government who intend to breach the trust, and who intend to perjure their oaths". So that's OK then.

I find his support for his accusations less than compelling. His evidence that Redman (a Canadian) is not actually a judge is some American court decision apparently discussing the roles of a municipal judge which stated that in some situations a judge acts in an administrative capacity rather than a judicial capacity. As he seems to interpret this comment this means that there are no valid judges anywhere and all courts, including the Canadian ones he faced, are kangaroo courts. Who knew? He admits he hasn't found a Canadian equivalent to this decision (whatever it is) but says it doesn't matter since it is a basic principle of law. As far as I can tell from a very perfunctory search the case, Thompson v Smith, was an American right to travel issue which Thompson lost. The court agreed he had a right to travel but not to drive without a license.

He also proved that Redman was impersonating a judge by quoting the definition of Summary Proceedings from Black's 4th edition. I fail to see the connection. Then he went way back to Tomlin's Law Dictionary of 1835 and the definition of Religious Impostors. Somehow, in Fearn's head, this 180 year old definition made all of the Alberta judges foreign agents of the Vatican.

Then Fearn cited the notable judicial Canadian authority the Servant King as further proof of the correctness of his position. Apparently the Servant King has a pile of You Tube videos that prove conclusively that Canadian judges operate their courts as satanic ceremonies because they are priests of Baal. Those bastards!

Servant King is discussed in Quatloos here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9393

Then he's off on an archaeological frolic to excavate the oldest law dictionary containing a definition that he feels is relevant. He finds one from 1792. This one sentences the Baal worshiping false Albertan judges to be set on a pillory.

After this what little lucidity he posessed took a temporary vacation. He ranted about Rooke, then about Elizabeth the BITCH, this time not an acronym. He's comforted by the fact she is going to die soon. Don't get too complacent Glenn, her mother lived to be almost 102 and you've not been looking too good in your recent videos. Then on to how he'd fired all the Alberta judges but those PIGs still keep showing up for work. At this point it got personal and he threatened all of us by promising his next video, with yet more proofs of government iniquities, is going to be a long one. This from a man who thinks an hour and a half video is a warm-up.

Rambling nonsense about how paying court filing fees turns you into a corporation which means that they can kidnap and assault you because corporations have no rights (Citizens United anyone?) At this point, about 25 minutes in, he cut his ties to anything even approaching sense and started ranting about quasi-contracts and assumpsits. So I decided to do some skipping and just use bullet points based on the slides. I've had enough of his voice for now;

- US Declaration of Independence - Apparently good law in Canada
- No taxation without representation
- Magna Carta
- 1778 law that Britain won't impose tax North American any more
- Speeding tickets, court filing fees, and customs duties all excise taxes
- Speeding tickets only apply to truck drivers and bus drivers, people engaged in Commerce.
- The right to travel bars police from giving speeding tickets to normal motorists.

Big rant here, getting really angry about how the border PIGs seized his truck and then the thieves made him pay $2,500 to get it back EVEN THOUGH HE HAD TOLD THEM THAT HE HAD FIRED THEM ALL! That's why he needed guns! To defend himself from assault and kidnapping by RCMP PIGs! I'd say that if he keeps cranking his rants up this high his chances of outliving the Queen appear minimal.

All Canadian and US courts are actually United Nations courts under some UNIDROIT treaty. UNIDROIT looks pretty benign to me after a quick check at Wikipedia but obviously Glenn sees deeper into these plots to steal my freedom than I do.
UNIDROIT (formally, the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law; French: Institut international pour l'unification du droit privé) is an intergovernmental organization on harmonization of private international law; its projects include drafting of international conventions and production of model laws. As of 2014, UNIDROIT has 63 member states.

Anyhow since the US constitution and the British North America Act don't allow any authority to delegate court responsibilities to the United nations entities all our courts are now illegal. Fearn sees one benefit. The UNIDROIT treaty covers the legal status of women so Canada has been required to build and fill a pile of women's prisons. The upside?:"These women's libbers are getting their just rewards".

Through all of this, and from time to time later in the video, he rants about court filing fees. He really, really hates those fees. Don't know why given that he has been declared a vexatious litigant in the US and is a fugitive from the courts in Canada. I can't see him being in a position to file anything in any court for the foreseeable future even if filing was free.

I skipped a lot at this point because he was almost chanting like a mantra, over and over, about how all North American governments were corporations and couldn't delegate responsibilities to the police and other PIGs. I was just too disinterested to try and pick up either his purported basis for these claims or the point he was making by saying it. Somehow this all wraps into how everything is ultra vires of the law and he therefore can't be convicted of any crime. I'd say his recent conviction here in Canada says otherwise. If he couldn't be convicted why did he scurry back to the US?

On to the old Freeman chestnut that the United States Government was dissolved in 1933 by the Emergency Banking Act. Strangely he doesn't prove this with a citation from the act itself although it should be simple enough. Instead he has a purported quote from the United States Congressional Record of March 17, 1993. Why a secondary source rather than from the actual document Glenn? Perhaps because the Congressional Record is just the record of the proceedings and debates of the United States Congress, including whatever demented comments a Senator or a congressman might chose to make. If a member of congress said that Obama is a man-eating, shape-shifting, alien lizard the statement would be faithfully recorded in the Congressional Record. So I'll give Glenn's US bankruptcy source document as much credibility as Obama's purported reptilian ancestry.

Then Glenn said something really stupid even for him. Really, really stupid. He showed a Canadian social insurance number application form. This is the nine digit federal government issued number that keeps track of individuals in the federal record-keeping system. Things like pensions, taxes, benefits, whatever. The application form says that if the applicant pays by cheque it should be made it out to the Receiver General for Canada. Glenn gave the absolutely stunning revelation that since a receiver is someone administering a bankruptcy this proves that Canada is bankrupt! Except, except, the form doesn't talk about a "receiver". It says "Receiver General for Canada". Let's check Wikipedia on that. First, the general position of Receiver General;
A Receiver General is an officer responsible for accepting payments on behalf of a government, and for making payments to a government on behalf of other parties. Receiver General is an alternative title for a Treasurer.

Now specifically;
The Receiver General for Canada (French: Receveur général du Canada) is responsible for making payments to the Government of Canada each fiscal year, accepting payments from financial institutions and preparing the Public Accounts of Canada, containing annual audited financial statements of the Government of Canada. The Receiver General deposits and withdraws funds from the Consolidated Revenue Fund of Canada.

Do you see bankruptcy in any of that? Such blatantly dishonesty in defining a term, and citing some indirect blather in the Congressional Record instead of the provisions of the actual Statutory Act that Glenn claims supports his point, makes all of Glenn's statements suspect by association. To be fair to Glenn I'd already decided his whole video was bullshit anyhow but he should at least make me work to prove it.

He wants to convene his own common law juries to "hold these criminals accountable". I presume the judges and border services staff that denied him his dream-world Freeman rights. However, as before, he proves his point about being able to do this by citing short, totally out of context, snippets of ancient American cases. For example he says he has the right to hold common law juries because of a statement in Pulliam v Allen about there being no common law judicial immunity for judges. This was a 1970 US Supreme Court case where a state magistrate violated a litigant's civil rights. Relevance to Canadian law Glenn? He equates all this, and the officials who opposed him, to nazis who, he claims, all suffered death by hanging. He's really got a thing going about hanging. That continued at 1:07:00 where his slide said that prior to 1900 judges were hung on a regular basis and he commented that "we need to get back to that, quite frankly I'd really like to see that".

Then he starts naming names, starting with Judge Redman of the Provincial Court of Alberta who, as Fearn conclusively proves, through fragmentary quotes from irrelevant American cases, had no judicial immunity but abused him anyhow. Redman is protected by the other Provincial Court judges and our PIG Prime Minister Stephen Harper who ensure any attacks on Redman go nowhere. So Fearn thinks direct action is more appropriate; "Redman, I hope you are listening to this because Judgment Day is coming! Keep watching your back Redman because one of these days I'm going to be there!" That's clear enough but he started losing me again ranting against Judge Rooke who is apparently working for the de facto United Nations so-called court.

These PIGs, acting in concert with the Canadian Border PIGs found him guilty although he had agreed to plead guilty if, as a negotiated set-off, they gave him everything he wanted apparently including immunity to Canadian laws. But instead they threw him in remand for 82 days. This was all done under the instructions of Elizabeth the PIG (aka "Elizabeth the Bitch (No disrespect to dogs intended"), Johnston the PIG, Ethell the PIG, Harper the PIG, and other sundry PIGs. This is all apparently detailed in the Canada Border Services PIGs video Fearn just puked out but I'm not watching it. I'm getting a lifetime dose of Fearn in this one video.

His PIG rant leads to the invocation of a particularly painful memory for Glenn, the hurtful things Judge Rooke said about him in Meads v Meads. Seems like Glenn is a sensitive guy under all that bluster. It's defamation and slander! Particularly since Rooke knew that divorce (the issue in Meads) falls under the authority of the United Nations in accordance with the UNIDROIT treaty. In any case Rooke has no business grinding out decisions because Fearn had fired Rooke on numerous occasions and can prove it!

What really gets Glenn excised is a court order, the "Master Order for Organized Pseudolegal Commercial Arguments ["OPCA"] Documents" signed by Rooke in 2013. This blanket order apparently allows Alberta court clerks to just refuse to accept any documents they deems to be OPCA related.

Fearn's objective measured judicial opinion of Rooke for making this order? "He is a whore, he oughta swing. He deserves to hang and I am looking forward to seeing it and I'm going to see him rot in hell no matter what!". Judge Tillman "Rooke's Bum Boy, his Bum Buddy" is equally complicit in this order which appears to have cut Fearn off at the knees when he tried to swamp the court with his garbage. Glenn was getting a little incoherent at this point, a passionate guy! Glenn shows a copy of the order where it lists the characteristics of documents to be rejected and it is an impressively professional job of hitting all the bases re Freeman type rubbish. Not a total defeat Glenn, you can still file your grocery list as long as you don't punctuate it in the format;

:Toilet: of the House of: Paper

As Glenn points out these restrictions are totally unfair when "the PIG Bitch" herself, Queen Elizabeth, can designate herself as being of the House of Windsor. Fearn shows commendable restraint here by not making any intemperate demands she be strung up alongside Rooke and Redman.

However Fearn isn't all criticism, he concedes that Rooke has an impressive resume! According to Fearn Judge Rooke is responsible for the American War of Independence, the Magna Carta, the Confirmatio Cartarum, the English Civil war and the Glorious Revolution. What the hell, let's toss in my excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages while we're at it! A lot to answer for Rooke, a lot to answer for.

Then it was back to his obsession with hanging them all. We've got a one-trick pony here. But he suddenly changed to an entirely new tack and rambled over to Minister Belanger's CERI territory by claiming that nobody in a position of governance in Canada has the lawful right to do anything because the Queen does not have a lawful, valid, current oath. And, again, it's not just empty bluster from an impotent demented windbag, he has proof! He sent an Email to the Alberta Department of Justice demanding copies of all of the judge's oaths of offices. The response was boilerplate about how section 5 of The Court of Queen's Bench Act provides that each judge and master in chambers must take the oath prescribed by the Oath of Office Act. As for the actual oath the response noted that wordings of the judicial oaths of both the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta the Provincial Court of Alberta were given in section 3 of the Oaths of Office Act and provided a link to this act too.

The smoking gun was in the penultimate line;

"The oaths of members of the judiciary are not public documents."

Gotcha! Irrefutable proof! Why aren't they public? Fearn provided the answer to that. This is part of the same corrupt scheme whereby the PIG Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg, the purported Queen of Canada, is considered our legal head of government notwithstanding the fact that she was not coronated on the true Stone of Scone and therefore has no legal valid oath of office. This has a cascading effect and nobody, including judges, who serves under the false Queen have valid oaths either. His proof for this assertion is in links to various web articles, the few I tried are dead.

No need to rely on web speculation Glenn! The issue of the validity of the Queen's coronation oath (a hoary old chestnut in Freeman circles) has been previously considered in exhaustive detail here in Quatloos;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9758
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7827&hilit=coronation&start=60
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9261&p=173438&hili ... th#p173438
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9980&p=170539&hili ... th#p170539
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9829&p=167054&hili ... th#p167054
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9474&p=164624&hili ... th#p164624
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9377&p=161658&hili ... th#p161658

Page 3 here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10022

And, most relevant for Fearn's rant, the analysis of R. v. JAH, a British case, here;

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9476

Fearn took his Stone of Scone argument directly from R. v. JAH while noting that JAH did not win this part of his arguments. But that is part of the conspiracy! When John Hill (JAH) brought this argument up at his criminal trial the court said, in Fearn's words that "it's immaterial". I'd guess that his was because JAH was acquitted on other grounds so the court did not need to waste time considering this point. But not in Glenn's world! Saying that the argument was immaterial meant that the court itself had admitted it was "not a real court" because the judge's oath flows from the Queen's oath and, by not considering the argument, the court agreed that its oath was invalid. As further proof Fearn gives a link to a website that says that as a result of JAH all British laws are now void. However the website is an enthusiastic supporter of Kevin Annette and says things like this;
VANCOUVER, BC – In an ExopoliticsTV panel, hermeneutics expert and author Peter Kling and futurist and author Alfred Lambremont Webre discuss the impact of a 2012 shift onto a positive timeline upon the predicted events of the 2014-15 Tetra Lunar Eclipses with particular focus on Israel, the lunar calendar and the Saturn Moon Matrix. The historical record shows that the negative Zionist force behind Israel used Tetra Lunar Eclipses to engage in objective acts of genocide, perhaps in coordination with the negative Extraterrestrial forces that operate the Saturn-Moon mind control matrix, using our Earth Moon as a mind control broadcast station to enforce a duality consciousness Matrix on humanity that keeps humanity is a perpetual state of war, disease, crime and poverty.

So I hesitate to take its comments about British law as conclusive proof.

However in the real world of legal precedence there is no need to rely on a UK case when there are Canadian cases which Fearn inexplicably failed to note; R. v. Lindsay, 2006 BCSC 188 (http://canlii.ca/t/1mkjk), and R. v. Lindsay, 2008 BCPC 203 (http://canlii.ca/t/20phq). These were reviewed in the David Lindsay Quatloos discussion because David took this argument to court and decisively lost. Perhaps Fearn doesn't consider them relevant precedence because they aren't from an entirely foreign jurisdiction and are actually on topic.

Fearn abruptly abandoned Her Majesty and her oath to resume his endless obsessive rant about his treatment at the court of the judicial PIG whore Redman. Nothing he hasn't previously raved about in this video. That loss is clearly tearing his guts out.

Then he's back close to the beginning of the video rambling on about the Servant King proving that Canadian courts follow Satanic religious ceremony based on witchcraft. It's like a nightmare where I'm caught in an endless loop.

However Fearn has found an effective Grass Roots way to start a populist movement to right all these evils. He announced the start of his "Fight the Whores" campaign. Unfortunately details on this are to be given in his "Corruption in the courts 4" video and I'm not going near that baby. So if any readers want to sign up for Glenn's crusade you know where the information is, go for it. He does note the overall goal of the campaign, hang them all. Fearn passed a message on from god. If you don't join his campaign you can expect no sympathy on Judgment Day because you have not done everything you can to put a stop to these satanic judicial whores.

Then a plea for his dream of true justice, Common Law courts. These have a lot of advantages for a guy like Glenn, the biggest being that they can disregard the law and, instead, do anything they want. Additionally those damn prosecutors can't screw you with witnesses and evidence that can actually prove your guilt because in Glenn's courts only the jury itself can call and questions witnesses. These juries can even decide for themselves what the law is and pronounce sentence! I assume this is sort of similar to the beliefs of your National Liberty Alliance crazies;

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9888

Then a wrap-up in an "As for Me" section. He wrote on this slide that "If I am really lucky, I will get to see them do that little dance they do at the end of a common law rope". He can't let go of this image and repeats it in the next, otherwise unrelated, slide. This hanging obsession is disturbing. Is this a perverse fetish he practices at home with store dummies robed as Albertan court judges? He's probably a big fan of the hanging scene in Blazing Saddles.

He gives us a teaser of his upcoming videos and you American's don't need to sulk about being left out. Two will be "City of Fort Worth PIGs" and "Fire the Whores in Texas". Then he ends on a cheery note of "Thanks for listening, have a great day" and, after ninety-four minutes and one hundred and sixty-four slides, I'm released, happily not dangling at the end of a rope.

Note that in the entire video, a wild rant against Canadian judges, laws, courts, and the Canadian border service agents, Fearn has cited no Canadian caselaw whatever to support any of his preposterous claims. Almost all are American, a few British. They have apparently been chosen solely because the extracted quotes form series of words which, taken in isolation and without analysis, somehow in his mind support his lunatic ravings. In Fearn's world a dozen consecutive words taken out of any decision, from any court in any jurisdiction, on any issue, no matter how ancient or irrelevant, are irrefutable proof that he is right.

My conclusions. First the most obvious, Fearn is a totally repulsive individual, possibly insane, certainly seriously mentally unbalanced. He is overwhelmingly narcissistic with a massive sense of grievance that the corrupt Canadian whore PIG judges and the Canada Border Services thugs have thwarted his right to do whatever the hell he wants without regards to Canadian laws. The injustice of his criminal conviction is consuming him.

His arguments? Right, sorry, almost forgot about those. His actual arguments, and the legal foundations he bases them on, are as rational, well-balanced, and persuasive as he is.

The final and most obvious conclusion; I'm not watching another Fearn video. Even if I wanted to Fearn has informed me that my death is imminent. An acquaintance who listened to a recent Fearn video told me that Glenn has notified the world that the Chinese are going to invade western Canada and kill everybody here. We Vancouverites, will be on the front lines and will be among the first to go. I'm not going to waste what little time I've got left wallowing through Glenn's videos to confirm this. My last moments are better spent pubbing.

grixit

Post by grixit »

Wow. I think i could fill 3 soverun bingo cards plus one new age flavored conspiracy one just from that one description alone.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper