Lee Lai Ping - Travelling Inward & Ejected onto the Streets

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Lee Lai Ping - Travelling Inward & Ejected onto the Streets

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I learn about Canadian Freemen/Sovereigns by all sorts of means and ways. But rarely does one make so dramatic an entrance as Lee Lai Ping! She first appeared on my radar when this post popped up on Dean Kory’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 6051667564):
Lee Lai Ping
February 6 near Toronto
I believe "Once your eyes are open and you will become aware of your status in society and your relationship to your government, there is no turning back. " Hence, I CHOOSE my stand, I CHOOSE to continue to CHALLENGE the banking and the justice system for the GOOD of Humanity. YET, I need YOUR help, please let me know if you KNOW how to put a lien on a person, since I am intent to put lien on the bank CEO, bank lawyer for steal my home and that 10 policemen cause me harm on an unlawful eviction day. In gratitude to Kate Rene, Derek Moran, Sam Bakri, Dean Otf Kory, P7eter Eugene for your helpfulness

Unlawful Eviction

On January 15, 2013 morning, I was woken up by knocking on the door. So I opened the door. A policeman pushed me aside. I was shocked and trying to understand what was happening then 9 big policemen followed each other and walked into my home uninvited. I was completely dumbfound, terrified, overwhelmed, and speechless. Wondered what this little Chinese girl did to deserve this unlawful invasion by 10 policemen.

I picked myself up from disbelieve and trembled, then requested the policemen to show me some identification.

A man who was wearing policeman like uniform claimed that he is a Sheriff. I asked him for identification, he pulled out a badge and flashed it to my face for a second, then put back into his pocket. In that speedy second, I could not read it. So I demanded to see it properly in order to write down his name and his bond. However, he refused to let me see it again. Just threatened me to comply with court eviction order and get out my house, or else, the policemen will physically remove me out of my home. I responded to him that his is not a lawful Sheriff, since he did not present me his bond. also, he had confirm to me that when Ontario Premier Mike Harris was in office in the late 1990s, he closed down all the sheriff's offices in the province and replaced these seasoned officers with desk clerks. Furthermore, I showed him the evidence about the CANADA government being registered as a corporation under WASHINGTON DC at the SECURITIES and EXCHANGE COMMISSION. (Link - www. sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?CLK=0000230098)

This fact proof that I am a sovereign being and did not need to obey the De Facto entity. In addition, I pointed out to him under Criminal Code section 15, I do not need to comply with an order of the De Facto corporation. Nonetheless, the "Sheriff" completely ignore my command, gave me an aggravation look then order me to get dressed and get out.

I was extremely frightened to witness that the policemen all have weapons. I felt my life was threatened. In terror, I told the policemen that I am recording this unlawful event, no one can touch me, I would leave my home peacefully.

I valued the Policemen and the law is here to serve and protect human being. This is why our taxpayer hired the Policemen as public servant to uphold human rights. Yet, not one of the Policemen was invited themselves to my home to protect my wellbeing, but instead. I felt the Policemen was here to interrogate me, they harassed me, made me felt unsafe in this land. One said, "take your medication." other said, " take your passport." another said, "are you a Canada citizen?" None of the Policemen asked my name, all they cared was intimidating and kicking me out of my home as soon as possible.

But, I did not commit any crime, so under which law gave those policemen lawful reason to charge into my house with force. Without warrant, the policemen all trespassed my private property, as well the policemen all violated my human rights, bullied me to comply unlawful action. That is a criminal offense, all those Policemen knowing the law and broke the law.

I had two witnesses in this unlawful eviction event, one is the building superintendent , other is the person who changed the lock. also, my recording and pictures taken that day as evidence. I am presenting this complaint to the Police head office, and command the law enforcement to investigate this harassment.
[Feb. 6, 2014]
Yikes?! What is a little Chinese girl to do! The message thread continues with lots of stuff, including that it seems Lee has been directly advised by at least a few other Freemen:
Derek Moran
Actually- no Lee, this is something i told you to do last month when we were all there at the Sherrif's office, i asked you- "Who signed this Eviction Notice, do you even know if this "L. Herron" is actually even a Justice-of-the-Peace?" You did not listen. So DO NOT CALL ME, until YOU FIND OUT, WHO, exactly, SIGNED the Eviction Notice, and who 'L. Herron' EXACTLY is.....UNDERSTAND?
[Feb. 6, 2014]
All very interesting. So what’s going on here?

One of the first things I discovered was that Lee is an author! Well, a self-published one. Her book is entitled “Travelling Inward: A One-Hundred-Day Journey to Self-Awareness” (http://www.amazon.com/Travelling-Inward ... 0986535605), which is summarized as:
Travelling Inward is a collection of interrelated, real-life anecdotes of a westernized Chinese woman who believed in herself, took a leap of faith, and travelled to exotic India for 100 days. Through her ordinary encounters with the extraordinary Indian people, she discovered her life's purpose in a surprising way. Her journal stories illustrate the Indians' compassion, helpfulness, unconditional love, and the understanding of being a blessing to others. She realized many things that she was not aware of, despite her preconceived notions to the contrary. During a series of meaningful and challenging revelations, she was inspired to open her heart to greater self-awareness and self-love. Some of the lessons she learned in this inward adventure were following her inner voice, embracing difficult situations, accepting herself and others, recognizing the human being instead of emphasizing the human doing, creating freedom rather than keeping constraints of one's personal history, and to have the guts to forgive others when mistreated. She shares her spiritual quest as a storyteller, which brings the reader to experience the genuineness of the Indian spirit, and the heartfelt and inspiring truth of the meaning of one's life. This book is an intimate journey that offers readers the opportunity to be more aware of the interactions of the inner world and the outer world in all of us. It compels the reader to join the author in her real life experiences that come from the courage to grow by stepping out of one's comfort zone and into the unknown, and daring to be adventurous with reality on its own terms.
Mmm… ok. Lee also describes herself as a relatively new immigrant to Canada from southern China, an esthetician and works as a “successful image consultant”. Her book has an associated Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/travellinginward) which is filled with rather mundane promotional commentary (ok, it’s actually rather dreadfully new-age and schmaltzy to my tastes) until December, 2013 when the subjects of discussion turn into anti-Bankster rants, Freeman/Sovereign stuff, and tales of in-court horror!
2 days ago, in High Court, I had 15 brothers and sisters showed up to support me to file a criminal charge to the bank lawyer who perpetrated fraud against lai ping. When I was standing in front of the judge and lawyers and policemen, I was fearless and commanding the judge to hear the case. I knew as I speak the truth, humanity is behind me, no one and nothing can harm me.

Join me at the Celebrating Life Event on Dec 15, 2013 , I will share all my playful stories in the courtroom with you.

Now, I would like to ask you for assistant. I had learned about the banking system and law in the last 6 months, self-representing the case and went to court many times to stop their unlawful foreclosure. My vision is to continue to stand in the front-line to confront the banking and the court system, in hope that when I win in court, it will setting PRECEDENT case in Canada, thereby, it can transpire millions of people not to be homeless, it can assist millions of people over-turn their foreclosure case, and it can make possible for millions of people to stop paying the fraudulent debt system. Another big vision is to file a Class lawsuit to against the bankers. (oh, my case paperwork, and all the case law I had collected is FREE to support people who is in need. )

Since May 2013, I had been to Civic Court 4 times to stop unlawful foreclosure. In the last 2 months, I went to 3 police stations to file complains about the Bank fraud; 6 times into the Lower Courts to PRESS criminal charges; 2 times at the Higher Courts to file PRIVATE Prosecution AGAINST the bank’s lawyer. What's more, I had sent many letters to the Law Society and the Attorney General to DISBAR the bank’s lawyer. As I walk through this path, I had experienced the law and the judge and the policeman were not there to SERVE humanity or protect innocent people.

For that reason, I am DETERMINED to put a stop to the fraudulent injustice system. Some people may say, I just little me, nothing I can do about it. I am sorry to DISAGREE with this complacent attitude. It was by our SILENCE that allowed those criminals to take advantage and abuse our KINDNESS. Our silence is our tacit consent to their UNLAWFUL actions, which was the main reason that destroyed our country.

Please, it is time to STAND up and stop this civil OBEDIENCE into OBLIVION.

I am working to INVOKE Common Law back into the court system, which meant I need 13 volunteers to form a JURY to go to court at February. I am counting on YOU to support this terrific action, (Please email me to let me know that YOU are available.) This is the way for we the people to take back out power to CONTROL the justice system, that is OUR fundamental RIGHT. Don’t allow the fraudulent private contract judges and lawyers to manipulate the court’s outcome. Please CONTRIBUTE what you can to support the change. YOUR financial support will go towards the jury foundation. I believe with YOUR generous help, we can set a PRECEDENT case in Canada, it can help millions of people to be FREE of this debt slavery system.
Naturally I was curious, and popped onto CanLII to see whether there was anything on Lee and her adventures in CourtLand. There was…
The judgment is short. It is an application for a stay against an April 29, 2013 foreclosure order. It appears Lee has not been paying her mortgage. This is the second stay hearing, Lee was unsuccessful earlier on Aug. 20, 2013, and Justice Wilton-Siegel confirms the Bank of Nova Scotia’s foreclosure is going to roll. Thus, the dramatic events of mid January. Lee needs to prove she some dim prospect of success at retaining her home (answer – no), and thus the foreclosure proceeds.

While Lee is not identified as an OPCA litigant, it is pretty clear that’s precisely what she is:
[2] As a preliminary matter, the applicant raised a number of issues pertaining to the Court’s jurisdiction in this matter. I am satisfied that the Court has jurisdiction to hear this motion. …

[8] The applicant does not deny that she signed the mortgage or that she owes monies under it, although the actual amount may remain in dispute. She claims, however, that the mortgage was paid off in September 2012. The uncontradicted evidence is that she presented two cheques for this purpose that were dishonoured because the account upon which they were drawn had been closed. Unfortunately, the applicant’s submission that the cheques discharged her debt to the respondent because they were negotiable instruments is legally incorrect.

[9] The applicant further suggests that the mortgage was, or also included, a promissory note which has been assigned to an unidentified party. She requires advice as to the identity of the assignee before paying the mortgage. However, the evidence on the record evidences neither a promissory note nor an assignment. The respondent remains the mortgagee on title to the applicant’s property. Any securitization arrangements of the respondent’s mortgage portfolio, the existence of which has not been established, would in any event have no impact on the validity of the mortgage.

[10] The respondent has provided a copy of the mortgage, as filed on title to the property, bearing the applicant’s signature. The applicant also says that she is entitled to see the original copy of the mortgage with her “inked” signature. She submits that the only person who can take her to court is the person who signed the mortgage on behalf of the respondent, or failing that, loaned her the money. There is no authority for these positions in the law in the circumstances of this case where a party acknowledges that she signed a mortgage, copies of which are in the record.
So, we have (para. 2) jurisdiction games (why would you even bring this up when you’re trying to use the court’s authority to your benefit!?), (para. 8 ) an attempt to use the electronic fund transfer scheme to discharge a debt via a closed account, (para. 9) an argument that the mortgage had been securitized and that negated a right to foreclose, and (para. 10) the ‘wet ink’ argument seems to indicate that a foisted unilateral agreement ‘Five Letters’ scheme was used to negate the loan – unsuccessfully.

In other words, the usually stuff.

Lee's personal Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed) documents her descent into madness. Much is her self-promotion as a new-age speaker (lots of photos of Lee balancing stacks of rocks), and then the slide begins.

September 9, 2013:
Governments are were Corporations. The Corporate Government phenomenon is not only demonstrated by the way “governments” behave as Beneficiaries (not as Trustees) of the government Trust, but the paper-trail also proves it! The United States, Canada, Australia, The United Kingdom, France, Italy, Brazil, Japan, South Africa…. and the list goes on…. all are US-based corporate entities, registered as such with the United States Security & Exchanges Commission… and operating as such at our expense. “The system” is oligarchical in nature, in that it is geared only to profit “the few” while the rest of us work to support it.

Let The former Canadian of Minister of National Defence to explain to you how the Banking system create the Money out of THIN AIR. ~ YES, you read it right

At birth, a birth certificate application is signed by your parents which is used by Corporate Government to commence a Trust in your name. This Trust is used as collateral, and a collateral account is created and funded in your name. You are the Beneficiary of this Trust… but no-one tells you it exists. If you do not complete a Will by the age of 7, Corporate Government declares you deceased – under admiralty law of all things! – and you are officially considered by the system to be “lost at sea”.
September 26, 2013: “Declaration of Full Sovereignty of My I Am Presence in This Embodiment”

December 5, 2013: “Time for US to PALY [sic] NEW banking Game (http://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-lai-p ... 1366356019)

December 10, 2013: Lee goes to court to witness a case “which was suing the Bank of Canada” (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 5364280586)

December 16, 2013: Lee provides a narrative for her action in “High Court to Press Criminal Charge” (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 6564940583) Apparently Lee is suing the unfortunate lawyer who conducted the foreclosure action. Lots of typical Freemanish stuff on display:
the judge asked my name, I responded, "I am the witness for the crime that the lawyer who created FRAUD against lai ping. "

Judge, "what, you are witness ? you are not LAI PING LEE? "

You see, he is playing game with me to create JOINDER and to have jurisdiction over me.

so, I replied, "The capital name does not belong to me, I am a witness for a crime. "
December 19, 2013: “Court Story – I AM a Lawful Rebellion” (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 7149725196):
"After what I witness the way that you and the policemen treat my brother out of justice in this court room, I did not believe you have intention to help me, nor to present a human being justice." ...... " If you are preventing me to seek justice in this situation, I will charge this private corporation obstructing justice. "
December 21, 2013: “Today, I, Lee Lai Ping Publically Proclaim my name” (http://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-lai-p ... 4238896065) - a quite unusual and short NOUICR.

January 7, 2014: a manifesto (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 6701623925) (very abridged):
Since May 2013, I had been to Civic Court 4 times to stop unlawful foreclosure. In the last 2 months, I went to 3 police stations to file complains about the Bank fraud; 6 times into the Lower Courts to PRESS criminal charges; 2 times at the Higher Courts to file PRIVATE Prosecution AGAINST the bank’s lawyer. What's more, I had sent many letters to the Law Society and the Attorney General to DISBAR the bank’s lawyer. As I walk through this path, I had experienced the law and the judge and the policeman were not there to SERVE humanity or protect innocent people.

For that reason, I am DETERMINED to put a stop to the fraudulent injustice system. Some people may say, I just little me, nothing I can do about it. I am sorry to DISAGREE with this complacent attitude. It was by our SILENCE that allowed those criminals to take advantage and abuse our KINDNESS. Our silence is our tacit consent to their UNLAWFUL actions, which was the main reason that destroyed our country. Please, it is time to STAND up and stop this civil OBEDIENCE into OBLIVION.

I am working to INVOKE Common Law back into the court system, which meant I need 13 volunteers to form a JURY to go to court at February. I am counting on YOU to support this terrific action, (Please email me to let me know that YOU are available.) This is the way for we the people to take back out power to CONTROL the justice system, that is OUR fundamental RIGHT. Don’t allow the fraudulent private contract judges and lawyers to manipulate the court’s outcome. Please CONTRIBUTE what you can to support the change. YOUR financial support will go towards the jury foundation. I believe with YOUR generous help, we can set a PRECEDENT case in Canada, it can help millions of people to be FREE of this debt slavery system.

I promise YOU, lai ping willing to sell my home, furniture, book copyright, and DO whatever it take to STOP the bankers, unjust court system to harm other living soul. I believe when is WILL, it always have a WAY !!
January 10, 2014: Storming the courthouses! (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 3550645140):
I am INTENT to INVOKE Common Law back into the court system, which meant I need 13 volunteers to form a JURY to go to court this coming Monday ( Jan 13 ), Please let me know you are WILLING to STAND for your brothers and Sisters to FREE of this Unlawful system ~~ Address for the High Court to press Criminal Charge for Bank Fraud ~~~ 361 University Ave ~ between Dundas and Queen St ~ get off at St Patrick subway station and walk south side.

Hearing time will be 10 am, and we will meet at 9.00 am inside the hallway to talk about our GAME plan , the court room number will be on the info task, ~ just look for my name ~ lee lai ping on the paper to check which room will be hearing the case ~~ In gratitude for your Support, I know when we stand on the TRUTH, Humanity is behind US and guide US through the journey !!
In the same post thread Lee invokes the R v JAH case:
FACT 2 ~ The Queen is FRAUDULENT, thereby, all the judges and lawyers who swore an oath under her authority are fraudulent too. Such fraudulent court system has NO jurisdiction to try anyone. Here is the Case LAW to prove this TRUTH. - http://www.jforjustice.net
January 14, 2014: the Common Law Jury forms (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 7907894056) (again, much abridged):
I, lee lai ping Affirmed on this 13th day of January 2014

I live in a COMMON law jurisdiction and abide only by God's Law - the law of the land.
I am a Sovereign being, have UNALIENABLE right, I present a Statement of live birth Authenticate by Ontario Ministry of Government Services here as fact.

The Common law is the real law, the SUPREME law of the land. (Self Vs Rhay) It is the duty of the Common Law JURY to expose all fraud and corruption and stop it.
Thereby, I form a Petit Jury to administrate this PRIVATE Prosecution to charge the fraud over.

… The Justice of Peace sent me into the Bail (Room #103) court room, the crown’s representative showed up 35 minutes late and requested a few minutes to read my documents. Then the Justice of Peace only allowed me 10 minutes to speak, and dismissed my claim.

I VALUE the court system is here to SERVE and PROTECT human being, but the experience showed a different story. I was at the Lower Court 5 times within 30 days before the Justice of Peace CONSENT to give me a hearing day. However, today I am not here to CHARGE the Lower court, the transcript is not relevant.

I am here to COMMAND you that when the law is being VIOLATED, the jury is here to DEMAND investigation about the lawyer. JURY requires no authorization from the commercial court. A Common Law jury operates WITHOUT the interference of a presiding judge. Moreover, I put this court on NOTICE that if the court continues to obstructing justice, I shall be appealing any UNLAWFUL judicial determination.

Eventual, I ARISE my voice with my FIRE, "Judge, I have 14 Witnesses here, are you ADMITTING the lawyer is too BIG to jail ?"
January 23, 2014: yet another court story (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 2751145103):
I went to court Today, Well today was certainly interesting.. .Old Osgoode Hall on Queen St...Justice starts explaining to Me- "...the problem is i suspect you're in the wrong jurisdiction, this is normally a STATUTORY COURT, you're in the Court of Appeal, you want to be in the INHERITANCE JURISDICTION, thats in the Superior Court, we just happen to hear APPEALS for the Inheritance Jurisdiction, too"

THEN- he matter-of-factly says the most amazing thing that nobody of the several people that were there to support me picked-up on except me...this STATUTORY ..... Justice then nonchalantly says- " I'm probably giving away too much information already...but unless you give me the POWER there's nothing i can do to help you"...then at the end, he keeps saying to her a few times when I ran out of things to say, so as to say that he was trying to tell me something without being able to tell me straight-out- " Was there anything ELSE that you wanted to say...?"

Other than that- when I said that banks were fraud and that corporations were corrupt and where is there Justice?? The Justice made everyone laugh in the courtroom by agreeing that- "Well, umm- YES...the justice system is COMPLEX, and, i readily admit that, it is not all that USER-FRIENDLY"

can someone shed some light on what he meant when he said: "I'm probably giving away too much information already...but unless you give me the POWER there's nothing i can do to help you" ~~ In gratitude to everyone awesome support
January 25, 2014: yet another common law jury is formed (http://www.facebook.com/appleblossomed/ ... 1982255875):
PRIVATE PROSECUTION

I will doing PRIVATE PROSECUTION on coming Monday Jan 27, 9.30 am @ #361 UNIVERSITY AVE to charge the bank lawyer for MORTGAGE FRAUD

I need 12 HUMAN being to form a JURY as Common Law Court
I want to ask YOU for support, Please help me to stop the Criminal - the Banker - steal from Humanity.

Oh, I was in Lower Court 5 time to FILE criminal charge, now, is it other 5th time in the HIGH Court to command the judge to lay Criminal charge, more people SHOW up in court with me as Witness, then the court can not deny this LAWFUL action.
In Gratitude to everyone support.
I suspect we’ll be hearing more of Lee and her adventures. In the meantime, I simply observe, as many others here have, in the past, the baleful effect of what A.C.J. Rooke called “pseudolegal drivel”. Real people are harmed. Real flakey people, sure, but none-the-less, real people.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Lee Lai Ping - Travelling Inward & Ejected onto the Stre

Post by Jeffrey »

Mowe, I think you managed to identify the Asian lady speaking in the Canaanland Moors video last year who was talking about using the R v. Jah case in her foreclosure case.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As you say, nothing novel. Everything she was babbling has already been tried here in Vancouver, by Lange, Yankson, and Holmes. Lange is facing criminal charges and, like Ping, lost his home to foreclosure because he said he didn't have to pay the mortgage. Yankson is now a vexatious litigant and Holmes is one more hearing away from being one too. All losers. Even as flaky as they are you think these idiots would realize that they have predecessors who banged their heads in vain against the same walls.

She many not be an esthetician and a “successful image consultant” much longer if she starts haranguing her clients about this stuff.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yep I think we've identified Lee Lai Ping in the wild.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0bpFLAUiY

She's off camera but here you can see her visiting a Moorish temple in Ontario back in September 2013 and you can hear her discussing her OPCA strategies she is using to prevent the foreclosure. So she was definitely shopping around for Gurus and strategies. Rather bizarre given that as an Asian immigrant, orthodoxy should dictate that Moorish strategies would not apply to her, since they only apply to people with African descent. Not the first case of this happening, there's one Menard video where a Moor asks Menard for OPCA advice and the famous case of Nanya and his mentoring by Belanger.

Brings me back to Mowe's point about the 30,000 figure. If there were really 30,000 Freemen why do we keep running into the same handful?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The rabbit-hole goes deeper than even Mowe is aware. It appears she is not only being advised by a Moor but she is also taking advise from Keith Thompson AKA Kate of Gaia. She is mentioned on Kate's radio show from last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSLPlCdDlE
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:The rabbit-hole goes deeper than even Mowe is aware. It appears she is not only being advised by a Moor but she is also taking advise from Keith Thompson AKA Kate of Gaia. She is mentioned on Kate's radio show from last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSLPlCdDlE
The rabbit-hole never goes deeper than Mowe is aware. If he doesn't tell us something it is because he is witholding it to further his own nefarious ends.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So basically doubling or tripling down on the stupid.

Do they deport from Canada for things like this?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:So basically doubling or tripling down on the stupid.

Do they deport from Canada for things like this?
Well I'm doing my best not to double down on stupid but I'm voluntarily temporarily deporting myself from Canada anyways. Off to Palms Springs for a week and a half. A bad winter to leave Vancouver because it has been a very good winter here. Snow on the ground for two days in December and that's been it. A bit of a cold spell for a while (cold by Vancouver tems) but springtime weather now. Warmer here than in Georgia! Forecast for a high of 48d tomorrow. However I've been offered free accomodation so hard to turn it down. I've got three air museums planned this trip. March AFB, Chino, and the local Palm Springs museum which was a real surprise when I went last year, excellent collection.

No idea what the wife is planning to do, it won't involve air museums anyhow.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Have a good trip, weather should be moderate, and this would be a nice time of year to visit Palm Springs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Sigh. Asian playing with Moorish law collides with the Lord of UBUNTU:
And Michael Tellinger now promises the UBUNTU Party is coming to Canada.

I take some restricted comfort that this ain't going to get any traction within the ex-Freeman marketplace. Well. Perhaps except for Brian "Freakin' Idiot" Alexander. And Alexander Ream. And Rory Hawes. And ... I think I'd better stop thinking about this.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]