Thomas Peterson is calling us Dismissive Shills!

Moderator: Burnaby49

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Thomas Peterson is calling us Dismissive Shills!

Post by AndyK »

Fine. Stupid, wrong, incomprehensible, and boring are not valid reasons for pulling the chain.

But, let's stop feeding the troll. (I know -- my bad too.)

Cudgel isn't even posting anything worthy of refutation or debunking for the protection of casual readers.

So, let him spew his illiterate, fact-free word salad and only respond if he says anything which could actually mislead anyone.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

AndyK wrote:Fine. Stupid, wrong, incomprehensible, and boring are not valid reasons for pulling the chain.

But, let's stop feeding the troll. (I know -- my bad too.)

Cudgel isn't even posting anything worthy of refutation or debunking for the protection of casual readers.

So, let him spew his illiterate, fact-free word salad and only respond if he says anything which could actually mislead anyone.
But he's entertaining!

----------

See my new user name: arayder2
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

arayder2 wrote:See my new user name: arayder2
Check your PMs.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He calls us vampires. Then he says we spend a lot of time looking in the mirror. He's calling us really stupid vampires.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I see no reason to warn cudgel, let alone ban or moderate him. As webhick says, his version of religion is part of the scam.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

He is guilty of nothing more than being boring (by inflicting upon us the same old rubbish which many others have tried to offer us).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, boring and incomprehensible, to the point, that if he had anything worthwhile to say it is lost in the gibberish. Peterson is right about one thing, the dismissive part, if you can't make a coherent statement or communicate, then you get rightfully dismissed as not worth the effort, rather like Peterson and Cudgel.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

grixit wrote:He calls us vampires. Then he says we spend a lot of time looking in the mirror. He's calling us really stupid vampires.
Could be worse. We could be "sparkly" vampires...
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:
grixit wrote:He calls us vampires. Then he says we spend a lot of time looking in the mirror. He's calling us really stupid vampires.
Could be worse. We could be "sparkly" vampires...
Yeah, I thought vampires couldn't be seen in mirrors. Go figure, eh?

But seriously, Belanger seems to have a have a problem realizing that Christianity, and none of the major religions for that matter, have any theological or doctrinarian objection to communities organizing themselves and making laws.

The practical application of Belanger's whacky ideas would mean that modern societies couldn't make motor vehicle laws since cars and trucks aren't mentioned in the Bible.

This exact same Eddy induced conundrum presented itself during his own early 2000's ticketing over a driving without a license infraction.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

arayder2 wrote:Yeah, I thought vampires couldn't be seen in mirrors. Go figure, eh?
In some versions of the myth, vampires cannot be seen in mirrors by mortals. Some versions do not specify whether they can see themselves in mirrors.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rogfulton wrote:
arayder wrote:In a nutshell Belanger's argument is that his version of God's law reigns supreme and (here's the hook) since he's God's agent here on earth, no law, no cop and no court can touch him.

This specious argument ignores that according to the Christian theology Belanger has highjacked God gave us free will, intelligence, the ability to organize communities and make binding law.

In the end Belanger tries to avoid the certainty of just law by wrapping himself in a Godly cloak.

I will leave it to others to decide if this is a sort of blasphemy.
I would say a 'spot on' description.
Indeed, Belanger tells us he knows what God thinks and even what He meant when He revealed His will do us.

At 2:23 in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg Belanger tells us God's admonition not to add to his law really applies to ". . .any legislature, any parliament, any group of puffed up suit wearing men and women. . .".

When did God say the words, the blasphemous Mister Ed has put in his mouth?

The answer is "never".

Just a little scholarship shows that Toking Eddy's willfully deceptive Biblical ruse is a foul, profane and sacrilegious lie told by a man who thinks he is God.

When we read all of Deuteronomy and see that the passage is made as an admonition not to add to or subtract from the Ten Commandments. . . and not the Belnger commandment that no legislature or parliament may make binding law!

Thus we see that in fact Eddy is adding to God's word!

Shame on you, Eddy! We will pray for your blasphemous soul.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
But he then ADDS to the "word of God" by saying it means "follow no other laws".

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
cudgel

Post by cudgel »

you the qualified den of bloodlusting vampires seem to think your own certainly warped and quite limited discernment of words and interpretation of the Bible can miss or ignore Deuteronomy 4:2, http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV 12:32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV where YHWH specifically says to not add to his law in accord with Leviticus 18:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV where he says to not walk in mans laws but stand fast in commandments for all nations (Numbers 15:15) http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV as we are to judge by the laws of God and teach them that know them not Ezra 7:23-26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV is in total sync with Christ's words at Matthew 15:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV and Colossians 2:17-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... KJV....The scriptures relative to persons are numerous with God showing no respect as persons are fictions dead and to show respect to them is sin...James 2:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV is quite clear in the King James Bible the absolute weakspot of the whole bait and switch religious fraud you depend on for sustenance..Your own section 35 of your Interpretation Act http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... .html#h-30 only includes a corporation further defined in section 2 of your criminal code as only including only her majesty and and organization... Anyone registered as a Canadian citizen with the corporation person of CANADA has shown respect for persons and is a sinner in the view of the framers of defacto law. Some reference for the avid students,,

http://web.archive.org/web/200701242252 ... ndex_e.asp
http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNA ... 84,00.html http://www.pixi.com/~kingdom/defacto.html.. Sorry about the world Banks address I did not write it but the sure define whats happening.

The commandments are clear Exodus 20....you would not have the system of law that feeds you without the confidence part of the business...In all good confidence games they needed something almost flawless and to gain trust...Trust to create a fraud of manufacturing laws for victimless crimes that were added to the original laws of God,,,As I have said before we have no plans on over throwing government t but rather we wish to divide ourselves from fraud necrophilia and the play acting person fictions of de facto law that are using tactics of extortion and intimidation upon us and of course your ill gotten words of innuendo and defamation...Christ never ever advocated paying taxes to Caesar but did pay a Hebrew temple tax at Matthew 17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... w+17:24-27 since your not Biblically educated you would not know that at the time Caesars were claiming they were God and that all had to worship them and pay taxes according to them but the Hebrews had a law against bowing to false God's 3rd commandment and Christ knew when being confronted that it was a trap to get him to subvert Caesar to get him arrested and if he said to bow to Caesar by paying tax he would violate God's law so he wisely noted that if your using caesars money you rejected God and commandment as God's money had his name on it ...Holding fast to God meant they did not use Caesars money but that is what the money changers battle was about those who did use Caesars money but still wanted to worship at temple needed silver shekels to buy sacrifices.... as to the good ministers medical condition he does indeed suffer from chronic abdominal problems and is not not has he ever been living in a homeless shelter or been on AISH,,,You're vampires here seem hooked on assumptions :snicker: Anyways boys your courts are fraud and engaged in extortion by privately liable ego squad vampires who all need a good cudgel,,,I found my Church upon the blood of Christ whereas your festering Church is founded upon the blood of it's victims,,,,Remember Christ was not kind to the lawyers scribes and pharisee's,,, but then that horse died millenia ago :beatinghorse:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

cudgel wrote:where YHWH specifically says to not add to his law
cudgel wrote:Your own section 35 of your Interpretation Act
Tweet!

Penalty to cudgel. 10 minute misconduct for arguing "no adding laws" then following by using a Canadian law for support.

Come back in 10 minutes and try again. Self contradiction only makes you look foolish. Plenty of bible quotes involving fools.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

26 And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.
Well, we'd better get on with it... As fun as banishment sounds, I think the crown have plenty of confiscation of good and imprisonment in store for our religious friends.
wserra

Post by wserra »

cudgel wrote:you the qualified den of bloodlusting vampires
Beats being an unqualified den of bloodlusting vampires.
Christ never ever advocated paying taxes to Caesar but did pay a Hebrew temple tax at Matthew 17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... w+17:24-27 since your not Biblically educated you would not know that at the time Caesars were claiming they were God and that all had to worship them and pay taxes according to them but the Hebrews had a law against bowing to false God's 3rd commandment and Christ knew when being confronted that it was a trap to get him to subvert Caesar to get him arrested and if he said to bow to Caesar by paying tax he would violate God's law so he wisely noted that if your using caesars money you rejected God and commandment as God's money had his name on it
God thinks that "sentence" needs a few more "and"s.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Does Cudgel keep a kosher home?

If not, which other laws and rules in the Bible does he choose to ignore?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess I missed that in the onboarding manual, how does one qualify as a bloodlusting vampire, particularly if one is a bit squeamish about blood to begin with? I don't think a group of vampires is a den anyway, isn't it a clutch or a brood or a clan? Although maybe we qualify as a nest since this is where we congregate???
AndyK wrote:Does Cudgel keep a kosher home?

If not, which other laws and rules in the Bible does he choose to ignore?
At a guess, all the inconvenient ones.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

cudgel wrote:you the qualified den of bloodlusting vampires seem to think your own certainly warped and quite limited discernment of words and interpretation of the Bible can miss or ignore Deuteronomy 4:2. . .

Belanger the Blasphemer doesn't seem to realize that repeating falsehoods doesn't make them true.

One can't help but note that Eddy's tortured theories would have precluded first millennium communities from enacting simple laws precluding the town's people from watering their animals upstream from town thus fowling the water supply.

In essence Belanger the Blasphemer denies God's gift of free will and intelligence.

Mister Ed isn't making a mishmash of Biblical teaching for any reason other than to provide a justification for his attempts to get out from under the the authority of Canadian law.

It's a bad trade. Eddy's earning a spot in hell in a childish attempt to justify endless pot smoking and ignoring speeding tickets.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

At least it's warm in hell.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie