http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20140428

Hey, makes about as much sense...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPCA Legal Maxims - a Critical Evaluation

Post by notorial dissent »

You know what they say, what these clowns don't know about the law would fill whole law libraries.

Now there truly is no statute of limitations on stupidity though. As they keep right on proving.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: OPCA Legal Maxims - a Critical Evaluation

Post by AndyK »

David Merrill wrote:I can see how a template of trust law might indicate this is true. However you indicate there might be some kind of monetary value or even any value whatsoever to this certificate?

I went through all this with a Canadian Freeman named Robert MANARD. There is a clause in the constitution there about "Security of the Person" he misconstrued miserably. You might be able to view this video by searching around for it - Security of the Person. The 5:00 Minute Mark had Rob telling the viewer (1:00 Hour Mark too) that the Canadian Birth Certificate was a stock certificate worth quite a bit of money - untrue.
It's important to remember that David dwells on an extremely carefully crafted fantasy planet with specific laws and rules -- albeit not even remotely connected to the one on which WE reside.

His rules border on "Whatever is not mandatory is forbidden." Thus, whatever conflicts with his framework or does not embody his specific forms and procedures (which have the flexibility to change from day to day) is automatically wrong and invalid.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders