Tender For Law Likes Us! They Really Like Us!

Moderator: Burnaby49

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tender For Law Likes Us! They Really Like Us!

Post by guilty »

He seems to be a bit stressed by the words "this note is legal tender" that appear on his Canadian bank notes. Don't worry Scott, my real ££ banknotes don't say that, and I would be happy to draw you some Canadian banknotes that say "Not legal tender" in exchange for some of those nasty ones that you have.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I thought he was one who was happily spreading Burnaby's case documents on Menard.

No good deed goes unpunished I guess.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I found a canlii case with a really long name with a Dan Wilson:

http://canlii.ca/t/21rjq

Chief Dan Wilson, in his personal capacity and as representative of the Okanagan Indian Band and all other persons engaged in the cutting, damaging or destroying of Crown timber at Timber Sale Licence A57614 v. Her Majesty the Queen in Right of the Province of British Columbia as represented by the Minister of Forests, 2008 CanLII 63475 (SCC)

Found a Dan Wilson in Burnaby but a young facebook page.

Did you include him in your webinar talk?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I found a canlii case with a really long name with a Dan Wilson:

http://canlii.ca/t/21rjq

Chief Dan Wilson, in his personal capacity and as representative of the Okanagan Indian Band and all other persons engaged in the cutting, damaging or destroying of Crown timber at Timber Sale Licence A57614 v. Her Majesty the Queen in Right of the Province of British Columbia as represented by the Minister of Forests, 2008 CanLII 63475 (SCC)

Found a Dan Wilson in Burnaby but a young facebook page.

Did you include him in your webinar talk?
A Dan Wilson in Burnaby! And I live in Burnaby! Maybe that is why Scott thinks I'm Dan.

No we didn't talk about him at the Webinar because neither Ron nor I knew he existed until Duncan accused me of being him.

I've gone through the Dan Wilson case. An aboriginal issue to do with the Penticton Band logging timber on Crown land. Nothing whatever to do with Freemen.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I didn't say either one makes sense. Too limited information.

You'd think with all of the court visits someone would recognise you by appearance at least.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I didn't say either one makes sense. Too limited information.

You'd think with all of the court visits someone would recognise you by appearance at least.
I'm well known to the local Freemen; it's impossible for me to be anonymous. I'm often the only spectator at their hearings and I'm scribbling away the whole time so they know I'm the guy writing for Quatloos. But Scott and his gang are 2,500 miles away and, with Scott's disdainful attitude to all Freemen except for those who fully agree with him that he is a sovereign god, I doubt he has many connections here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

duncan is an idiot. most even in the freeman realm consider him a fool. he also promotes violence. in no uncertain terms.

for example: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 5963379356

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:Quite the charmer.
I think I'll go with foul mouthed pretentious little git for $100 Alex, seem to see a recurring FOTL pattern here, with delusions, and will really have to work hard to work his way up to adequacy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

OK, I'll bite, what does "tender for law" translate to from the Canadian FOTL gibberish speak??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, I'll bite, what does "tender for law" translate to from the Canadian FOTL gibberish speak??
The words of the man himself. Scott Duncan's explanation of the term;
The guy with the fake "charity" seeking legal advice actually asked what TENDER means, and it occurs to me that those who AREN'T lying to me might wonder too. TENDER in the context of Law means, "to present to PERSON, an unconditional offer, to enter into a contract". Look at those words, then look at a bank note. THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER means, "THIS NOTE IS AN UNCONDITIONAL OFFER TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT FOR LAW". That is why the group name is so clever. This group is ABOUT that UNCONDITIONAL OFFER TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT FOR LAW. It's ALL money.

Money is JOINDER. JOINDER MAY (Read as: "ALWAYS DOES") INCLUDE SURETY!

THIS is the LEGALESE you need to know. NO MORE. Your ONLY goal should be to REMOVE and/or AVOID SURETY when dealing in commerce and/or LAW. WHEN YOU SIGN A CHEQUE, you are TENDERING SURETY. A BANK NOTE does NOT THENDER SURETY as the SURETY is signed for, by SOMEBODY ELSE.
Bolding mine. Don't ask me to explain that in any manner that anyone outside of Duncan's head can understand.

https://www.facebook.com/welove.jessica ... 4096849045

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

bmxninja357 wrote: ..., most even in the freeman realm consider him a fool.,...
Well, if in nothing else than deference to reality being considered a fool by the freeman isn't much in the way of an indictment. But in that exact same vein Scott Duncan has shown every bit as much proof that his theories work in real world legal environments as Dean Clifford and Robert Menard have. Perhaps that is an oversight that Scott was just getting around to correcting but as of yet, he hasn't.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

GlimDropper wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote: ..., most even in the freeman realm consider him a fool.,...
Well, if in nothing else than deference to reality being considered a fool by the freeman isn't much in the way of an indictment. But in that exact same vein Scott Duncan has shown every bit as much proof that his theories work in real world legal environments as Dean Clifford and Robert Menard have. Perhaps that is an oversight that Scott was just getting around to correcting but as of yet, he hasn't.
Haven't you been paying any attention at all in this discussion? Just yesterday I posted this quote from Scott;
As most of you are aware, the entire JUDICIARY across CANADA cringes when they hear the name "Scott Duncan"; and NOTICE OF MISTAKE has been particularly effective in fighting these parasites. So why does my shit work, and that of the FREE-DUMBERS does not? Simpletons in the GOVERNMENT and the FREE-DUMBERS alike, often try to equate my value system with that of the FREE-DUMBERS. It doesn't take long to find out this is not true, but few people make the effort.

I have been a thorn in THE LAW SOCIETY's side for decades. Long before the FREE-DUMBERS ever set foot in a COURT ROOM, I was terrorizing JUSTICES and LAWYERS alike. What they had to spend weeks researching, I had resting comfortably in my head. I didn't PRACTICE LAW, I had MASTERED it (and now I'm kicking myself for not making this article a Doctor Who theme, as THE MASTER is WAY cooler than any Star Wars Character!) I was LICENSED to do it, and I was a key part in neutralizing JUDICIAL power grabs, in the 90's, and 2000's. I did so, because I promised to, as part of the terms that facilitated the dissolving of an earlier obligation. When I sign under oath, I follow the terms to the letter. One might even say "religiously". I don't break the law that I paid for.
Would he say that if it wasn't true and verifiable? If that were the case and Scott has just been making up stupid grandiose lies he'd be nothing more than a mentally disturbed charlatan. Yet Scott assures us over and over that he is a genius. So he must have defeated all of his adversaries in court but his legal genius was so catastrophic for the powers-that-be that they have destroyed all the evidence.

I once read a UFO "expert's" proof that UFOs existed. The proof was that we didn't have any proof. We had no proof because the crews of the UFOs were so much smarter than us that they were able to hide all evidence of their existence. So having no evidence that UFOs existed was actually proof that they were out there. Scott's victories can be explained the same way.

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Scott sounds just like the type of fine personage we need to invite to join us here.
notorial dissent

Just sounds like another foul mouthed illiterate FOTL who has mastered the art of using a dictionary or figured out that a word can have more than one meaning depending on context.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Scott is praising Quatloos again over at the Tender For Law FaceBook page;
Scott Duncan
I have more respect for the Quatlosers. They actually believe the lies they make up. They really do.

What they DON'T do is claim I've "changed their life" and pretend to REALLY WANT TO COMPENSATE.

I ask that questions get answered.
I ask the lies be silenced.
I ask that promises be kept.

NEVER anything big. NEVER anything that costs you. Yet it's always "too much".

Fuck all of you.
Very kind of you to think of us Scott. These words of praise come at the end of one of his frequent rants against his own followers where he berates them for their lack of ass-kissing gratitude;
Scott Duncan
Seriously, I ask for an answer. Silence.

All of you assholes LOVE to FUCKING GUSH about HOW MUCH you want to FUCKING THANK me for ALL YOU'VE LEARNED, and you BEG for things to compensate me for my time, and offer money, but the SECOND I make my wishesKNOWN, then ALL of you provide an excuse.

@Andrew FatOne thought the "free speech rights" of a piece-of-Shit Christian was more important than any debt owed to me. It's why Tara Duncan publicly trashes him, whenever he tries to leave the impression that he is "inner circle".

From then until now, you are ALL the same. I always ask a TINY thing, and it's always when your lying hypocrisy SHINES THROUGH.
Scott Duncan
And if you message me, and I ask a question, YOU FUCKING ANSWER IT, YOU FUCKING TIME-WASTING HYPOCRITES!
2 hrs

Scott Duncan
I give HUGE VALUE, TRUTH, AND KNOWLEDGE! 1000 TIMES the value of what I ask, and EVERY ONE of you have stiffed me. EVERY ONE of you.

...and when you do, YOU'LL LIE!

The Fender actually says I "Wasted 2 years of his life", and all I asked of him was that he finish what he starts.

Why do all of you, who will happily take as much as you can from me never give ME the TINY THING I NEED, WHEN I need it?

SOMEONE explain that to me!
2 hrs
Scott Duncan
Monty has raised my contempt for humanity by another point.

Sometimes one of you will message me to gush about how fucking grateful you are, and I just don't respond, because I just want to tell you to fuck off, because I hear that same old tired taleOVER and OVER again.

This cowardly little shit MESSAGED ME with something, I simply can't have ANY interest in, and he won't answer my fucking questions?

Piece-of-Shit Christian's "Free Speech" rights to spread lies and Nobility bullshit, is FAR more important than any debt owed to ME!

...and you are all OK with it. ALL of you.
2 hrs
Scott Duncan
But I don't ask that of people. I ask for LITTLE things at the RIGHT TIME. I SEE MORE. You don't need to know WHY I'm asking, you just fucking DO it. Otherwise, Shut the fuck up with how fucking "grateful" you are. It's a lie, and I ALWAYS call you on it.
2 hrs ·

After this outpouring of bile (or, I think more likely, just poor theatre) Scott made his posting about us. I'll respond to one comment he made;
What they DON'T do is claim I've "changed their life" and pretend to REALLY WANT TO COMPENSATE.

True enough Scott! The only way you've changed my life is the time I've wasted writing about you. I certainly have no intention of compensating you for that.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

You're the weird al of the Freeman world. You haven't made it in freemanism until Burnaby has reported your downfall.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:You're the weird al of the Freeman world. You haven't made it in freemanism until Burnaby has reported your downfall.
Weird Al is one of my heros. He wears shorts!

Over 20 years ago both of my sons were Weird Al fans so I took them to a concert. I enjoyed it as much as they did.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Gang at Tender For Law are pondering our motives;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenderforlaw/
Aladdin Sane
"Postby bmxninja357 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 pm

duncan is an idiot. most even in the freeman realm consider him a fool. he also promotes violence. in no uncertain terms.

for example: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 5963379356

peace,
ninj"
This post from Quatloos presented from one of the minds at the world freeman society. An attack on Scott with, "most even in the freeman realm" as bona fide evidence? And then with more bona fide evidence, "duncan is an idiot?" I don't want to tattle but, "he also promotes violence. in no uncertain terms."

PSSSST:

Now I don't want to cause alarm here for you Quatloos folks but I heard too, that along with promoting violence on those who would seek to harm him, well... he enjoys... eating babies too!

(I have yet to see any evidence of this though.)

And there is that fucking "peace" word.
Scott Duncan

But WHY?

If I'm "nobody", and "Violent" and "crazy", and "illiterate" and all those other bad things... then why? Why am I even a subject of discussion?
Scott Duncan

What is the MOTIVATION! ...and DO NOT SPECULATE.

I need you guys to "hunt" for truth under your own direction. The Quatlosers will be our target drones. GO!
Scott Duncan

What would they gain by LYING about me (I assume we have established THAT they are lying. The question is WHY are they lying.
Scott Duncan

Quatloos doesn't exist for ME alone. If you actually examine their mandate, it's to expose frauds and scams. Ralph Nader and David Horowitz do the same thing...and they don't take the time to lie about me.
Scott Duncan

Because of THEIR OWN LIES, you have formed a bias that prevents you from ACTUALLY LOOKING at WHO THEY ARE.

This also means you aren't qualified to answer ANY question about their motives. SEE THE PROBLEM?

YOU are being PLAYED and you don't even know it.

Aladdin Sane

"The views herein are not those of Quatloosia Publishing LLC."
Scott Duncan

Who's "them"? Do you even know who they are? What's their history? Do they lie about everyone, or am I special?

DON'T BE THEM!

Saying idiotic things like "sick lawyers site" just gives them fuel for ridicule (which you deserve), because you have literally LIED about who and what they are!! YOU ARE THEM.

If I appear "abusive" then that's why. YOU ARE THEM!
Pete Daoust

Plus, they have an OATH to lie.....it's not like they have several choices, in the INTEREST OF THE JUSTICE they will lie, they are trapped in their lies...
Scott Duncan

Notice I have not changed AT ALL.

All of you at one time, thought EXACTLY like the Quatlosers. I was the "mean, bad egomaniac" who "hurts your feels"!

Until you realized everything I say is true, and i showed you far more respect than any Free-Dumber, or Piece-of-Shit Christian, by NOT LYING TO YOU. Fuck your feels.

The quatlosers NEVER want ANYONE reading their forum to make that transition all of you have made.

They lie about all of you.

They lie about your motives. They lie about how you see me, and they even lie about WHAT YOU ARE!

Why? Who would care that much that they would simply LIE?
Scott Duncan

Play detective. Go hunting.
Pete Daoust

Well, why not just send a fax ?

HAHAHA!!!

© 2002-2015 by Quatloosia Publishing LLC. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be reprinted in whole or in part without the express, written permission of Quatloosia Publishing LLC. This site is http://www.quatloos.com. Legal issues should be faxed to (877) 698-0678. Our attorneys are Grobaty & Pitet LLP (http://grobatypitet.com) and Riser Adkisson LLP (http://risad.com).

Quatloos!
© 2002- by Quatloosia Publishing LLC. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be reprinted in whole or in part without the express, written permission of Quatloosia Publishing LLC. This site is http://www.quatloos.com. Legal issues should be faxed to (877) 698-
Pete Daoust

Here we go.....

We have this

http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2jf5rt ... ishing-llc

Quatloosia Publishing LLC in Henderson NV - Company Profile
View corporate profile and executive connections for Quatloosia Publishing LLC in Nevada. Company profile includes 1 active member including Conservitas Company Services LLC.
corporationwiki.com
Chris Evan

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quatloos- ... inc-679373

Quatloos, Quatloosia, Jay Adkisson & Chris Riser Complaint Review: Quatloos, Quatloosia, Jay Adkisson & Chris Riser Financial Tax and Fraud Optimisation Inc. Quatloos Founders Jay Adkisson & Chris Riser Disses Sir Peter Middleton of Barclays Bank and UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Newport Beach, C…
ripoffreport.com
David-Paul Sip

Look at these tards...they structured themselves to have an LLC managed by another LLC? LLCs are flow through entities...but I digress

Chris Evan

Oh!!!! Is this a deal they cut with the Law Society as a part of their "sentence" for their own tax evasion scam?
Scott Duncan
Chris Evan, I REALLY see you trying, but this is actually defamation in the way they are trying against me.

When it's used against THEM, it doesn't make it "valid".

1: Everything they say is TRUE, but sold as "crazy", and of course it's REPORTED. It's not even BELIEVED...just REPORTED.

2: Rape doesn't suddenly become "OK" when it happens to a woman you dislike.

3: Fraud, and Lawyer Lies don't suddenly become OK, if it's used against Quatloos.

Clear?

NO solution I provide will EVER work, if the standards are "fluid". They are EQUAL for EVERYONE, or it will FAIL.
Chris Evan

How about this....

My limited research into the subject matter regarding the creators of Quatloosia Publishing, LLC points me in a direction to further research the intent behind the creation as being for atonement of some serious allegations that I am currently looking for solid evidence of.

??
Adrian Thomson

The Quatloos site is run by a lawyer under the guise of a non-profit do-gooder corporation, so he can shield himself from any backlash. They want to discredit you for the same reason that Dan-lien-your-name Wilson did. They are trying so very hard to prevent people from learning what you have to say.

All of this appears to be in an effort to PREVENT anyone, by way of logical fallacies, spin, sophistry etc., from getting to the point of placing a lien on their name and removing themselves from the system.

They ALL profit as parasites off of the host, and Scott Duncan is the only one showing the host how to remove the parasite(s).

notorial dissent

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought laughing at idiots was a good enough and sufficient excuse. If they want to provide free amusement, and document their incredible idiocy on the innerwebs, then who are we to deny them the privilege or turn down a good belly laugh.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Good old Duncan donut. I would bother with him but really why? I need say naught.

Here scooter I totally agree. Let us bow to good old scooter Duncan and his totally working theories. Works every time right?

He can't possibly be wrong right? Just ask him!

:beatinghorse:
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....