Eric Matthew Frein

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Eric Matthew Frein

Post by JamesVincent »

I have tried to keep an eye on this one. I have not yet seen a direct allegation that he is sov'run but it kinda feels that way.
Two Pennsylvania State Police troopers shot late Friday, one fatally, were ambushed just outside the police barracks in Blooming Grove, Commissioner Frank Noonan told reporters.

Cpl. Bryon K. Dickson was killed and Trooper Alex T. Douglass was in stable but critical condition, Noonan said Saturday.
http://fox6now.com/2014/09/14/ambushed- ... r-injured/
Law enforcement officials said Tuesday they are hunting for a man they believe ambushed Pennsylvania State Police troopers, killing one and seriously injuring another.

An arrest warrant for murder in the first degree and other charges has been issued for Eric Matthew Frein, said Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan.

Frein, 31, is a survivalist by hobby who lives in Monroe County, authorities said. Noonan stressed that Frein is likely armed and dangerous, and anyone who might know something about Frein or spot him should first contact authorities......

Friends and relatives who were interviewed by investigators said that Frein had talked about his disdain for law enforcement, according to authorities.

“This was nothing he kept quiet,” said Noonan, who said he wished those people had spoken up before the bloodshed at Blooming Grove.
http://fox6now.com/2014/09/16/manhunt-i ... -ambushed/
Pipe bomb-making materials, multiple guns, ammunition and trip wire were among items seized during a continuing search of Eric Matthew Frein’s family home conducted in the days after he was identified as a suspect in the sniper attack at the Blooming Grove state police barracks.

The warrant, approved by District Magistrate Judge Phillip Riley in Mountainhome and obtained Wednesday by The Times-Tribune, gave police permission to seize additional items discovered during the raid of the Canadensis home of Eugene and Deborah Frein that began in the early morning of Sept. 16.
http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/bomb-m ... 1.1767661#

There has been a Facebook page setup to track the ongoing hunt for Frein. As of 5 hours ago he still had not been found.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindericfrein

Like I said nothing directly comes out and says he's considered a sov'run but.... when you add up the ambush of two Troopers, bomb making materials, outspoken disdain of authority, etc. kinda sounds like one. Either that or a true nutter....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Eric Matthew Frein

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm with you on this one, haven't seen anything so far to indicate his political leanings one way or another, but whatever they are I think he is a genuine certified nutter, and a very dangerous one at that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

They'll probably find his decayed corpse somewhere or dumpster diving as with Eric Rudolf. People can run but they can't hide forever unless they have huge resources, financially and survival oriented.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Captured! And... very ironically.
Frein, 31, was captured by U.S. Marshals outside an abandoned airplane hanger at Birchwood-Pocono Airport near Tannersville about 6 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Frein had a sniper rifle and knives but no shots were fired during his capture, said Noonan. He was taken to the State Police barracks in Blooming Grove, the same place where he allegedly ambushed two state troopers.

Noonan said Frein was shackled with the handcuffs of Cpl. Bryon Dickson, who was killed in the shooting at the barracks, and driven there in the late officer's police vehicle.
bolding mine.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-wanted-fug ... d=26587018

Was captured with no shots fired.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

When I was a freshman in college, I took a philosophy course in which I learned that, rather than the political spectrum being linear, it's more of a circle, with both extreme leftists and extreme rightists hoping that the state will wither away and allow people to be truly free. Frein reminds me of this; and I suspect that he has latched onto whichever political label suits him the most. Essentially, his attitude is:

"I DOAN' WANNA DO THAT, AN' YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" -- delivered, of course, in the petulant tone of a whiny seven-year-old.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools