Class, Rodney Dale

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Rod Class v. North Carolina

Post by notorial dissent »

PatriotTrue7, well said. While I'm not quite sure that Rod qualifies as a world class idiot, he certainly qualifies as a grade A prime example from the asylum he is from. I quite agree that it is time that he becomes a permanent ward of the state, as I do think he qualifies as an impending danger, his stupid seems to be growing exponentially and if he is not permanently deprived of his toys he will ultimately hurt someone as he believes his constitutional bounty hunter nonsense puts him about state law certainly, and it would also appear federal as well. People with that level of stupidity and ignorance and that kind of OCD tunnel vision do stupid and dangerous, for other people, things.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

On Rod's latest call someone from the NLA came on and suggested all 50 common law grand juries and the national (The One Seal to Rule Them All held by Darash/Vidurek) would be filing in his case. These idiots are literally just digging a deeper hole for themselves. The person identified themselves as Darash/Vidurek's right hand man, so it looks like they will be doing it and its just not a random NLA person.

Anyone know what the jail time Rod is facing now given the charge? The more he pulls this stuff the more likely it is it will, in fact, end up in jail time.

Once this is all over and Rod is found guilty - and when the punishment is made harsher due to all the sovcit shenanigans - I wonder what the excuse will be?

Rod Class and the NLA teaming up - dumb & dumber.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote: Once this is all over and Rod is found guilty - and when the punishment is made harsher due to all the sovcit shenanigans - I wonder what the excuse will be?

Oh, Hell, that's an easy one. The entire court system is run by corrupt judges.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Apparently Darash/Vidurek's second idiot in command was the one shooting his mouth off. Darash/Vidurek has a magic quo warranto that he is going to spring on an unsuspecting world to their astonishment and adulation, at least in his mind. Since it isn't a real anything and he has not standing, it'll never see the light of a court docket and will either be summarily tossed in the trash, if he's lucky, or possibly turned over to the AUSA for prosecution of attempted counterfeit of legal process, federal style.

The stupid is strong in this one.

Rod the idiot Class still thinks that his magic paperwork is going to make the judge dismiss, particularly since the gov't was late in filing a response to some of Rod's nonsense. isn't going to happen. Rod's level of ignorance is truly amazing.

He also thinks that somehow he is going to get international judges to review and deal with the "corrupt" judges who have been holding him, to show just how much he understands of the judicial process and jurisdiction. in other words he is an idiot's idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Rod: of the Class: idiot has a nice sovereigny ring to it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PatriotTrue7
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by PatriotTrue7 »

So Rod: of the Class: idiot failed to appear at his federal trial in DC today and a warrant was issued for his arrest. Apparently, the FTA is another five year sentence if he's captured. So there's that. Hope he's not planning on any Second Amendment solutions to his problem.
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

Report at TheFogbow that he's been arrested and is headed back to the District "forthwith."
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Apparently Rodney Class has taken a plea bargain in the DC court (I don't know what he pled guilty to) and will be sentenced in February.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The last entry in the docket, from Thursday:
Minute Entry; for proceedings held before Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts:Status Conference as to RODNEY CLASS held on 11/20/2014. Plea Agreement Hearing set for 11/21/2014 at 02:00 PM in Courtroom 9 before Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts. Bond Status of Defendant: Committed/Commitment issued
Or it could be Class playing more stupid games. We should know today.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Class pleaded guilty on Friday. He signed the plea agreement "By Agent Rodney Dale Clas: RODNEY CLASS".

The stupid bullshit may not be over yet.
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Umm.....

Yes.

Here comes another one........

The sov'reign, delusional Rod
To a pleading of 'Guilty' did nod.
He is hardly someone
We should trust with a gun;
I see jail time for this Mister Odd.

Oh, he seems just a little contrary
With his theories, goofy and airy.
Yes, the arrogant Class
Might be handed his ass;
You could say his position is hairy.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Does he lose brownie points for almost spelling his last name wrong?

Famspear

Post by Famspear »

JamesVincent wrote:Does he lose brownie points for almost spelling his last name wrong?
Yeah, I saw that too, in the signature area of the document. Looks like he was having trouble just trying to sign his name.

These people, whether Sovereign Idiots or Tax Protesters, do seem to lack some of the basic skills that allow normal people to get through a day. One has to wonder how they are at tying their shoes, walking through doors without hitting walls, or getting the spoon from the cereal bowl to the mouth without shoving corn flakes up the nose.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

wserra wrote:The stupid bullshit may not be over yet.
Sadly agreed. Don't be surprised if he says something along the lines of:
It's the strawman that's guilty, you have to imprison him. I'm the flesh-n-blood man, I'm not guilty!
Yup, a quote... specifically an expected paraphrase of a future event.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Chevy
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Chevy »

Be careful of scams.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Chevy wrote:Be careful of scams.
Really?

What's the over-under on this one?

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

JamesVincent wrote:
Chevy wrote:Be careful of scams.
Really?

What's the over-under on this one?
No better than even, I would think. :roll:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Rodney Class has been sentenced:
Minute Entry; for proceedings held before Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts: Sentencing held on 2/9/2015 as to RODNEY CLASS. Count 1s: Defendant sentenced to Time Served of (24) Days incarceration, followed by a Supervised Release Period of Twelve (12) Months, a Special Assessment of $100.00 and a fine of $250.00 imposed. Bond Status of Defendant: Supervised Release; Court Reporter: William Zaremba Defense Attorney: PRO SE, A J Kramer-standby counsel; US Attorney: Jeffrey Pearlman; Prob Officer: Kathie McGill; (hs) Modified on 2/10/2015 (hs). (Entered: 02/09/2015)
--docket entry on Feb. 9, 2015, United States v. Rodney Class, case no. 1:13-cr-00253-RWR, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Class' plea agreement waives an appeal; otherwise, sentences are in fact appealable. Notice of appeal must be filed within 30 days. Class was sentenced on February 9.

All things legal aside - the typical Class position - on February 13 he filed a document that purports to be a Notice of Appeal. Given that Class expressly waived his right to appeal and then appealed anyway, we can hope that some panel of the D.C. Circuit is in a very bad mood on the day this appeal (or a motion to dismiss it) is heard.

Well, whaddaya know. Class has filed his brief already. Were he to have any pending proceedings other than this appeal, it could easily be an exhibit in a competency hearing. Moreover, Class had begun anew, on appeal, the gibberish blizzard (example - a "Certificate of Violation Running a Closed Union Shop") that led Judge Roberts to direct the clerk of the DC not to file his stuff unless Roberts so ordered.
- David Hume