Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by grixit »

Chados wrote:What would be absolutely hilarious would be a splinter group from RuSA that called itself some sort of Confederate States movement. Civil war among the sovereigns!
I called that one months ago. It will be referred to as the Food Fight Between the States.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The splinter group shouldn't bother. Remember, Gassy Rassy has told us that the descendants of Jefferson Davis signed over the rights to re-form the Confederacy to him....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The RuSA, for its conference calls, is bringing in "guest stars", each with their own axes to grind. In this respect it is repeating the desperation plays of some previous extremist groups and publications (some of them leftwing extremist). Having the same (few) party members thumping the tub for their top ten goals or whatever, the leadership realizes its audience is a bit antsy for another voice - and maybe some clue that the movement is growing. So some outsiders are approached and offered a chance to thump their own tubs for one of their favorite causes, which more or less agrees with the group's party line on that particular topic.

But the guest star isn't asked if he is a member of this group, if he subscribes to all its craziness, etc. His presentation is limited and, frankly, there's a distinct possibility that he's got some craziness of his own.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm remembering an incident which happened, I believe, in the fall of 1971 when I was a junior at Clark University. I was passing through the level of the dining commons nearest my dorm, when I came upon a group of around half a dozen students, who were busily engaging in trying to organize a doctrinally-correct left-wing-extremist political group. One guy exclaimed "we also have to come up with a list of other 'people's organizations and movements' with whom we can proclaim our solidarity, and ask them to do the same for us."

I guess they weren't successful, because they were never heard from again, at least by the campus community at large. Rumor had it, though, that because of doctrinal issues, they split into two factions at some point after my encounter with them....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

RuSA is still (somehow) going on! I havent posted in here much because its just so pathetic now their calls aren't nearly as entertaining, I (almost - but not really) feel sorry for them. Last I checked we were down to 8 or so members of the Fake Congress.

By the way...I probably even posted about this but can't find it...but what ever happened at Donna Kozak's sentencing? She was a high ranking Fake Official in RuSA, so that is yet another RuSA official in jail. They are are "winning" at taking over the de facto evil corporate government!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:what ever happened at Donna Kozak's sentencing?
It was adjourned to February 6. They're kicking around various issues - Guideline factors, how much she owes the IRS, whether she was entitled to PD representation.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This just in:
SPECIAL NATIONAL EVENT
Thursday 29, 2015
6pm PST/9pm EST

Republic News Network Host Bob Barnet welcomes Wolf (Christopher Wolf), for an in depth discussion of lawfully reestablishing constitutional government within your county. THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

The focus will be The Committees of Safety, 1775, which were used historically to hold local officials accountable and to educate the people about self-government. This event will be simulcast to several groups and media outlets. There will be a Q&A session. The call is planned to last approximately 2 hours.

You've been looking for an effective way to get involved at the local level...
THIS IS IT!

Restore the Republican form of government in your states and counties!

I am blank on this Christopher Wolf. There is a very famous lawyer by that name, who has made himself famous on the issues of privacy and internet security, as well as opposing anti-semitism, but I would think that Christopher Wolf wouldn't touch the RuSA with a barge pole. I'd appreciate it if someone would fill me in on the Christopher Wolf who is likely involved here.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

fortinbras, thank you once again for helping us to keep track of this pack of crazies, although their amusement quotient is shrinking rapidly these days, although not quite as rapidly as their membership it would seem, I might add.

The problem, at least from our standpoint, is that all the really good fRuSA crazies had been pretty well swept up for their past sins, jailed, leaving only the crazy out in CA, Kelby, and 2nd pretend pressy Jimmy Bu as the next great ones to fall. All I can figure is that CA is either getting awfully lazy about mortgage fraud or else there haven't been enough scam complaints filed there, and I still don't know what Jimmy Bu's poison of choice is, but I just can't see him involved with these losers with out some back reason, and right now I can't see the egoboo of being pretend pressy for life worth all that much, although he does seem to take it very seriously.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

More about Christopher Wolf: Most assuredly not the lawyer. Has some Youtube videos on behalf of the MTPatriots, a militia outfit in Bozeman, Mont., which I assume is his neck of the woods. He lays a lot of emphasis on militia talk. Apparently he is not a member of the RuSA; of late the RuSA has been bringing in "guest stars" whose bond with the RuSA is simply a grudge against the govt, or at least a piece of the govt, but haven't joined RuSA.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Last Tuesday, in their conference call, the RuSA "Speaker of the House" began what threatens to be a serial reading of their mysterious Utah Document - called the DSI - Declaration of Sovereign Intent. So far just about one paragraph was read, presumably the opening paragraph, which recites the total nonsense about the "United States of America" having been turned into a corporation in the 1870s (completely scrambling the Congressional chartering of DC as a municipal corporation, without even the correct details about that legislation). Not what I'd call an auspicious beginning.

This was written even more carelessly than some other SovCit propaganda about the same legislation, and it raises more curiosity about WHY the RuSA went to such contortions to keep it a secret from all the members including Members of its Congress (last Tuesday they had 11 Representatives from 9 states on their conference call) for at least 3 years.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This past Tuesday night (Feb 17) they continued, on their "House of Representatives" conference call to continue reading their Utah Document.....
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/category/horg/
.... in the Feb 17th recording starting at 9m30s and ending the reading about 2 minutes later(!) - a mere paragraph at a time. And, unless their Speaker of the House is sub-literate, whoever wrote this document did not know the difference between legislator/legislature, and a couple of sentences were just plain garbled. Also a fixation with the expression "we the people" so much as to violate simple grammar ("to we the people" "from we the people"). And the usual historical errors which are so easily researched that they might plausibly be counted as deliberate lies.

Although this was, by the Speaker's own description, one of RuSA's most important founding documents, the organization kept it a secret from Everyone, even members of their Congress, for more than 3 years, mostly with all sorts of talk about preventing unauthorized and/or fiddled copies - although this concern didn't seem to inhibit any of their other nonsense. I now suspect that it was kept under wraps because the more literate among them realized that it was so badly written that it was embarrassing.
notorial dissent

I'd think any really literate person would have been, but so far haven't seen a whole lot of that in fRuSAdom, the 'ritin part of the three r's doesn't seem to be a real big priority with them, as this certainly proves, but probably true, someone of their crew who at least got past the 8th grade saw and decided it was maybe better off not seen and just unknowingly worshiped from afar, a sacred document not meant for mortal eyes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

wserra wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:what ever happened at Donna Kozak's sentencing?
It was adjourned to February 6. They're kicking around various issues - Guideline factors, how much she owes the IRS, whether she was entitled to PD representation.
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nebraska- ... ling-false

Department of Justice

Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Friday, February 20, 2015

Nebraska “Sovereign Citizen” Sentenced for Obstructing Internal Revenue Service and Filing False Property Liens Against Federal Officials

A La Vista, Nebraska, woman was sentenced today in U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska in Omaha to serve 36 months in prison and three years of supervised release for tax obstruction, filing a false claim and filing false retaliatory property liens, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Caroline D. Ciraolo of the Justice Department’s Tax Division announced.

Donna Marie Kozak, a former college instructor, was convicted by a jury on Aug. 1, 2014, on all nine counts charged in the superseding indictment. At trial, the evidence showed that in 1997, Kozak stopped filing income tax returns, and from 1997 through 2012, she obstructed the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by hiding assets, applying for tax-exempt status for a sham entity, filing a false claim for a tax refund, sending harassing correspondence to IRS agents, and filing false liens against an IRS-Criminal Investigation special agent and others.

In about 2009, Kozak joined the “Republic for the united States of America,” a sovereign citizen group, and was the group’s designated “governor of Nebraska.” In 2012 and 2013, Kozak and Georgia resident Randall Due conspired to file false liens in retaliation for the federal criminal tax prosecution and trial convictions of associates David and Bernita Kleensang. In furtherance of the conspiracy, Kozak and Due filed a false lien for $19 million on property located in Boyd County, Nebraska, that was owned by the federal U.S. District Court judge who presided over the Kleensang trial. After Kozak was indicted by a federal grand jury for the criminal tax charges and while on pre-trial release, she filed five more false liens on properties owned by another federal U.S. District Court judge, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Nebraska, two Assistant U.S. Attorneys and an IRS-Criminal Investigation special agent. Due was tried and convicted in the District of Nebraska on related charges on Sept. 4, 2014.

Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Ciraolo commended the special agents of the FBI and IRS-Criminal Investigation who investigated the case and Trial Attorneys Brian Bailey and Matthew Hoffman of the Tax Division, who prosecuted the case.

15-209

Tax Division

Updated February 20, 2015
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Tuesday night (Feb. 24th), another scrap of the RuSA's Declaration of Sovereign Intent was read during its House of Rep conference call ....

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... formation/

... from 6:47 to 9:14, so only two and a half minutes of reading. This patch did not seem to follow logically from last week's reading, so I wonder if we are getting the (1) whole document, and (2) read in its original sequence. Despite the RuSA excuses that it is not making the text available (individual members can hook up with their RuSA governors and be allowed to view - but not download or copy - the document -- maybe) to preserve it from any sort of tampering, it is the usual hodgepodge of conspiracy theory stuff that you can find all over the internet. This time the reading was (apparently two paragraphs) attacking the American Bar Association (for having something to do with legislation and prosecution relating to crimes) and the American Medical Assn (for promoting unsafe medicines and tamping down unnamed better remedies), all done with the connivance of the US Congress.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Tuesday night, March 3rd, another two minute scrap, this time vague accusations about running up the federal debt, about from 14:14 to 16:30:

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... 3-2015.mp3
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Haven't listened to this call, tried to listen to the last one, but got no much further than roll call, where a whopping 8 states were represented by 9 representatives. Many of the names called didn't make it. I was wondering how these people were elected, as it sounded like one state was represented by husband and wife, hence the 9 persons, for 8 states.

What strikes me is how does their election process work? Who votes? When are the elections? Who decided on the leader? What are the representatives duties and compensation? what is their budget? Who funds this? and now based on the last post, how exactly do they get in to debt (or was this about the current governmental debt?).

I would think you need the support of the people behind you, to form a government. You need fair and open elections if you want it to be a democracy, and you need diversity of opinion, because this country is not homogeneous. The RuSA doesn't' seem to have any of this, and is more like some strange LARP world, set in an alternative universe, where these nobodies pretend to wield power...

Very sad
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

When you only one or two loons per state, any election is pretty much a landslide, or they just appoint themselves for life, not sure which, still trying to figure out how Jimmy Bu got hisself elected chief potentate for life as it is. I don't think there were ever more than a few of the pretend states that had more than a handful of real members, particularly as none of them ever managed more than a handful of officers or reps. They have to be doing their imitation of the Maytag repairman right about now. Dwindling dwindling ever dwindling.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

RuSA is such a shadow of its former self. At its peak, Tim Turner would hold court in weekly conference calls with thousands of people trying to ask the "President" questions. I remember, for example, a woman calling in and wanting to know when her son (in prison for drug dealing) would be released since the Republic was taking over. Turner assured her that it would indeed be very soon, that he had the backing of 50+ foreign nations and would be getting billions of dollars in funding in " a few months." The fake Congress was full to the brim with 400+ fake representatives and senators, all arguing at the time over how they were going to command the military and tell them to arrest the de facto government. That was in 2010ish. By the end of 2015, I doubt there will be a fake Republic left.

As to how the fake Representatives get their spots, RuSA has a highly paperwork intensive (surprise - sovcits always do) process where each state meets for elections and the 2-5 people that show up get to elect the leaders. So if you have 5 people show up, which is probably what happened at the last election, they elect their Fake Governor, Fake Senators (2), and Fake Representatives (2). Which means there were probably no more than 30 people at the last fake election cycle meeting. Those "results" must be "certified" by a notary and sent with much fanfare and official looking signatures to RuSA's Fake Secretary of State.

By the way, the amount of direct control RuSA's fake national government exerts over fake state elections was another killing blow for the Fake Congress. Only states that had elected Fake Representatives through the official paperwork were considered "green" and could actively vote in the Fake Congress. Everyone else was a "red" state and could attend Fake Congress but not vote. This led to the great split of the Fake Congress a few years ago by the states who refused to have their fake state election processes dictated to them by the fake national government.

RuSA has always been nothing more than government LARP done really badly. But now there just aren't that many people LARPing together.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Did those "Red States" form a splinter group separate from the main RuSA? If so, PLEASE provide a URL or some info on it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Those "results" must be "certified" by a notary and sent with much fanfare and official looking signatures to RuSA's Fake Secretary of State.

By the way, the amount of direct control RuSA's fake national government exerts over fake state elections was another killing blow for the Fake Congress. Only states that had elected Fake Representatives through the official paperwork were considered "green" and could actively vote in the Fake Congress. Everyone else was a "red" state and could attend Fake Congress but not vote.
I seem to recall one of the things you needed to do for your state to be in compliance was to buy and official seal or some such, for a not immaterial amount of Federal Reserve Notes, from Jimmy Tim or one of his lackeys.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.