Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Divine Province - Sovrun Scam

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
... placed on the ballet ...

Ah, the real secret is to use the ballet instead of the ballot. :roll:
He seems to have an issue with spelling. I assume that he meant "Divine Providence" as his website title and just hasn't noticed that it's actually 'Province'.
or he's dancing in Rhode Island
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Gregg wrote:Either that or he thinks its the Province between Quebec and Ontario. :haha:
Let's not have any disparaging remarks about the Ottawa Valley. Although sometimes referred to as the Ozarks of Ontario by those folks from the Big Smoke it's a whole other world where myself and my wife's family go back for a few hundred years.
lakeland rockland and hill country
a little adjacent to where the world is
a little north of where the cities are and
sometime
we may go back there
to the country of our defeat
Al Purdy from "The Country North of Belleville"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Purdy
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Ottawa Valley is an absolutely horrible, unpleasant place to live. Is that a disparaging remark or the factual conclusion of someone forced to spend three years there? Unbearable winters that last from late October to sometimes April, endless snow the entire time. Then summers of heat and humidity that rival what I've heard of Washington D.C. My position was that Ottawa was great in May and from mid-September to mid-October but the rest of the year was just there to suffer through.

My family came from Regina but you won't hear me defending the place. My grandfather had the sense to move to Vancouver Island.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

September and October in the Ottawa Valley are great, even sometimes a dry August. After all it`s the blackflies in May and June and the mosquitoes through till the end of July. Come November those wet snow falls start. Aside - my great grandfather died in one of those November snows out hunting deer in the hills back in the 1940`s. He was half blind, his dog wasn`t much better. It was considered an honourable death since the dog survived. :shrug: Give me enough beer to keep me going and I can recount tales of incest and murder... I still have to make a trip to the National Archives to pull the files on a few family members on my wife`s side...
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Didn't Divine appear in Hairspray?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self