Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Resume »

Newbie here and NAL. Does anyone think the prosecution will try and bring in HATJ's YouTube and social media BEings and DOings in which she hooeys about "unfettered access" and such? Would these be relevant, or would they point to diminished capacity?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I doubt seriously the prosecution is going to bearing up ANYTHING that doesn't tied directly to the case, and she will be prevented from introducing anything like that, I should think. Unless they find something of her coaching how to commit the fraud Randy is charged with there wouldn't be much point. Otherwise, her having hallucinations on utubey doesn't really much count as evidence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

notorial dissent wrote:I doubt seriously the prosecution is going to bearing up ANYTHING that doesn't tied directly to the case, and she will be prevented from introducing anything like that, I should think. Unless they find something of her coaching how to commit the fraud Randy is charged with there wouldn't be much point. Otherwise, her having hallucinations on utubey doesn't really much count as evidence.
I was speaking to the occasions where she advises her . . . followers that unfettered access to their trust accounts is right around the corner, and some have already been successful in committing fraud accessing their accounts. I'm not aware of any particular instance where she describes the actual process; maybe someone else might.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

While I'm not going back into ancient history to check I believe the explanation of the mechanics of how to access your funds through Heather's BEING and DOING magic were discussed in the opening posts of the original OPPT discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9038
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Gotta side with Resume. She’s never explained how the TDA funds would be accessed.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote:Gotta side with Resume. She’s never explained how the TDA funds would be accessed.
True, but now you're just being picky and spoiling a perfectly good con. In other words, you can't access what doesn't exist, being or doing not withstanding.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

notorial dissent wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Gotta side with Resume. She’s never explained how the TDA funds would be accessed.
True, but now you're just being picky and spoiling a perfectly good con. In other words, you can't access what doesn't exist, being or doing not withstanding.
If somewhere in all that gibberish she spews, she describes --a la Laura Fox-- how to do the deed, wouldn't that be incriminating? I mean, if you wanted to listen/read all that crap?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Been thinking.......

If I were running HATJ’s defence I might just be tempted to stick her in the witness box and let her go on and on in her usual way. Get her to challenge every single point the prosecution makes and give reasons what’s wrong with it.

To get her found guilty requires the jury - not the judge - to return a verdict of guilty. Confuse the jury enough and you never know, a member or two might just conclude feel that while they haven't a clue what she’s on about, it certainly sounds like she knows a lot about it. A jury might conclude that because they don’t understand her defence they can’t dismiss it and accept the prosecution version, so they have doubts concerning her guilt.

Even better if the jury has on it members already into conspiracy theories sufficiently deeply to be prejudiced into thinking “whatever the official version of something is, that’s the version I won’t believe because ‘they’ always lie”.

From the documents it seems likely TJ intends to run and run with the jurisdiction issue, and again, if she manages to get that stuff into court there’s a possibility of a very confused the jury. And the judge slapping TJ down and shutting her up about it could become “why won’t they let her say what she wants? Are they afraid of it?”

I doubt a lawyer with a duty to the court and a career to think of would want to go to far down the legal gibberish road, but she’s defending herself with nothing to lose. This could be quite a messy trial.

As for Randy, he keeps pointing at Heather and saying “I believed her then, I believe her now, prove her wrong”. If found guilty, plead in mitigation before sentence that he was unknowingly misled by an astute and erudite person who seemed to be making perfect sense.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: If somewhere in all that gibberish she spews, she describes --a la Laura Fox-- how to do the deed, wouldn't that be incriminating? I mean, if you wanted to listen/read all that crap?
Welcome to Quatloos, Resume!

I don't think Heather's ongoing promotion of the scheme is very relevant to the trial, because that not what she's charged with. She is charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering, in connection with Randy Beane's transactions. Specifically, she called the RV dealership, and tried to convince them to accept Randy's illicit transfer. The prosecution need only prove this act occurred, and that doing so violated the law she is charged with breaking. (Which should be easy, since Heather posted video of it on YouTube.) But IANAL, and lots of people here are, so take their word over mine. :D

As for the actual alleged secret account process: Heather advised her readers to post the details of their attempts, and compiled a spreadsheet, which can be downloaded from i-uv.com. i think she was trying to crowdsource the work of finding the magic formula. Like any good sovcit guru, she lets her followers commit the actual crimes.

The spreadsheet is probably still online; I think I posted the details upthread. It's about 800 unique attempts to access secret treasury accounts. Fascinating data if you're interested in the subject.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Seventh String wrote: To get her found guilty requires the jury - not the judge - to return a verdict of guilty. Confuse the jury enough and you never know
That theory requires Heather to win at jury selection. If the prosecution is competent, they'll identify any crazies, and disqualify them. Whoever represents the defendants has some say in the jury too, but i expect Heather to do it all herself, and squander the opportunity.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The proposed jury questions are worth a read. Seems to be influenced by the Bundy aquitals.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Jeffrey wrote:The proposed jury questions are worth a read. Seems to be influenced by the Bundy aquitals.
The Bundy's were not acquitted.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

I am amused by all of the potential defense strategies being proposed for Heather and Randy's upcoming trial. The most likely scenario is that Heather will be tried in absentia. By the time Judge Varlin is done scouraging Heather's corpulent new age buttocks on the first day of jury selection, Heather will be in the wind faster than you can say "Beam me up, Scotty!"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

waylonmercy wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:The proposed jury questions are worth a read. Seems to be influenced by the Bundy aquitals.
I meant some of the not guilty verdicts that occurred.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Jeffrey wrote:
waylonmercy wrote:
I meant some of the not guilty verdicts that occurred.
You are referring to the Oregon fiasco.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

waylonmercy wrote: You are referring to the Oregon fiasco.
Yes, a fiasco that was part of the Bundy saga.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

waylonmercy wrote:I am amused by all of the potential defense strategies being proposed for Heather and Randy's upcoming trial. The most likely scenario is that Heather will be tried in absentia. By the time Judge Varlin is done scouraging Heather's corpulent new age buttocks on the first day of jury selection, Heather will be in the wind faster than you can say "Beam me up, Scotty!"

She's not jumping bail, she's revoking her permission for the court to impose an order on her.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Gregg wrote:
waylonmercy wrote:I am amused by all of the potential defense strategies being proposed for Heather and Randy's upcoming trial. The most likely scenario is that Heather will be tried in absentia. By the time Judge Varlin is done scouraging Heather's corpulent new age buttocks on the first day of jury selection, Heather will be in the wind faster than you can say "Beam me up, Scotty!"

She's not jumping bail, she's revoking her permission for the court to impose an order on her.
I say tomayto, you say tomahto :)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I am personally constrained by my pact with the Devil to play devil's advocate at least once a week, devising a defence for HATJ is just quota work for me and ensures my continued supply of Devils Food Cake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_food_cake
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

waylonmercy wrote:
Gregg wrote:

I say tomayto, you say tomahto :)
But we both say it only because Heather gave us permission to.
:haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.