Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TheNewSaint »

Minor news item: Heather's release conditions have been modified to allow contact with Randy for purposes of organizing defense. One caveat is that both elbow counsel must be present (Randy and Heather each have their own court-appointed counsel). Be interesting to see what defense strategy will spring from this meeting of the minds.

http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-doc-88-p ... -01-12-18/
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I'd really like to be a fly on the wall at that meeting. I am sure the 'elbow counsel' (wierd term) will meet for drinks and a good lauch afterwards. I know I would.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

One wonders what goes through the minds of the elbow counsel as they listen to the mutterings of these two geniuses.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

I noticed there's a HATJ/RKB donation clickey on the I-UV bandwidth waste website. If the assembled nutbars (including that BZ character) are so certain of their TDA accounts, why don't they just access them and create a trillion dollar defense fund for their two beloved mopes?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Oh, they've tried. The spreadsheet i mentioned above has about 800 attempts, but they slowed very quickly when Heather and Randy got arrested. This was also about when the banks took steps against Secret Account Mania, by throwing "disallowed by regulator" errors against such attempts.

The big question in my mind is: will Heather try to argue that the transfers were from an account Randy had the right to access?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I am personally constrained by my pact with the Devil to play devil's advocate at least once a week, devising a defence for HATJ is just quota work for me and ensures my continued supply of Devils Food Cake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_food_cake
My mother (may she rest in peace) used to say, "if angels eat Angels Food Cake and devils eat Devils Food Cake, I don't want to go to heaven."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I'd really like to be a fly on the wall at that meeting. I am sure the 'elbow counsel' (wierd term) will meet for drinks and a good lauch afterwards. I know I would as many large cocktails as it takes to get them under the table.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
howardmappel
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by howardmappel »

Resume wrote:One wonders what goes through the minds of the elbow counsel as they listen to the mutterings of these two geniuses.
My bet is that they have earbuds in and are listening to the Rolling Stones, "Symphony for the Devil" or maybe Don McLean, "American Pie"

Burnaby49 - Note, edited for political commentary.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I'd really like to be a fly on the wall at that meeting. I am sure the 'elbow counsel' (wierd term) will meet for drinks and a good lauch afterwards. I know I would.
I would suspect that after such a meeting they would need LOTS, and aspirin to go with the headache of having had to listen to the arglebargle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

howardmappel wrote:My bet is that they have earbuds in and are listening to the Rolling Stones, "Symphony for the Devil" or maybe Don McLean, "American Pie"
"Symphony"?

And placing those two songs in the same sentence is sacrilege.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Heather and Randy would be thrilled to have this Texas judge presiding over their trial:

A state district judge in Comal County said God told him to intervene in jury deliberations to sway jurors to return a not guilty verdict in the trial of a Buda woman accused of trafficking a teen girl for sex.

Judge Jack Robison apologized to jurors for the interruption, but defended his actions by telling them “when God tells me I gotta do something, I gotta do it,” according to the Herald-Zeitung in New Braunfels.

The jury went against the judge’s wishes, finding Gloria Romero-Perez guilty of continuous trafficking of a person and later sentenced her to 25 years in prison. They found her not guilty of a separate charge of sale or purchase of a child.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The government's motion in limine is granted:
It is therefore ORDERED that the defendants are prohibited from offering any evidence, testimony, or argument at trial concerning the following subjects: (1) whether this Court has subject-matter jurisdiction over these proceedings; (2) whether the United States government is defaulted, has been foreclosed, or is otherwise legally impaired; and (3) whether the United States government has legal authority to bring a prosecution of the defendants for the charged offenses.
Ouch! That's going to leave a mark. Judge Varlan also responded to Heather's latest filings:
For her first response to the government’s motion in limine [Doc. 81], defendant Tucci-Jarraf has simply obtained a physical copy of the motion, handwritten ambiguous remarks on each page, signed and marked each page with a red fingerprint, and refiled the altered document with the Clerk of Court... Defendant Tucci-Jarraf also lists the CM/ECF numbers of numerous docket entries in this case, without elaboration. This defendant has filed many similar alterations of court documents in this case, and the Court has previously explained why such filings fail to raise any substantive arguments for the Court to consider [See Doc. 69 pp. 2–4]. Thus, the defendant’s first response lacks merit.
Furthermore, the Court finds defendant Tucci-Jarraf’s arguments in opposition to the government’s motion unpersuasive. The Court has previously rejected the defendants’ arguments that the Court and the government’s written filings lack proper signatures, seals, or other modes of verification [Docs. 62, 69]. Indeed, despite challenging almost every filing in this case on a similar basis, defendant Tucci-Jarraf has never explained what other modes of authorization she thinks necessary.
Note: During the jurisdiction hearing, she demanded a biometric signature from Jeff Sessions.
The government notes that both U.S. Magistrate Judge C. Clifford Shirley, Jr., and this Court have already found
the defendants’ jurisdictional arguments and many Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) filings frivolous and devoid
of intelligible argument [See Docs. 62, 69].
The defendants’ arguments as to the Court’s lack of jurisdiction and the nonexistence of the United States are frivolous.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Also... we have Randy Beane's proposed voir dire (jury selection) questions.
1.Is anyone here familiar with the recent Bundy case and the outcome of that case?
2.Is anyone here aware of the process that is required to deposit a check larger than $9,999.99?
3.Does anyone here have a family member or close friend that is employed by the government? Specifically, but not limited to, Assistant United States Attorneys or federal agents.
4.Does anyone here have any family members or close friends that are employed by the state government? Specifically, but not limited to, Assistant District Attorneys or police officers.
5.Does anyone here know of and/or understand the straw man accounts and/or the birth certificate accounts held in trust?
6.Has anyone here ever heard of microprinting?
7.Does anyone here know that the Federal Reserve is privately owned and not part of the Federal Government?
8.Does anyone here understand what maritime/admiralty law is?
9.Is anyone here aware of what an executive order is? Is anyone here aware that an executive order was issued on December 21, 2017 and what that order entails?
10.Has anyone here ever held, or is presently holding, a strong belief or conviction that was in a minority opinion? And if so, did you remain strong in your belief or conviction? Has anyone here ever been ridiculed for that minority belief or opinion?
11.Does anyone here know what a whistleblower is? Does anyone here understand the general intentions of the whistleblower’s actions?
http://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018 ... STIONS.pdf
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

From the comments:
M. Battaglia says : Reply

January 20, 2018 at 11:02 am

“ORDERED that the defendants are prohibited from offering any evidence…” but can a witness bring up this subject matter? There are plenty of us backing them that are literate enough to discuss these ideas.
Not enough. Not nearly enough.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Resume wrote:From the comments:
M. Battaglia says : Reply

January 20, 2018 at 11:02 am

“ORDERED that the defendants are prohibited from offering any evidence…” but can a witness bring up this subject matter? There are plenty of us backing them that are literate enough to discuss these ideas.
Not enough. Not nearly enough.
Yet another shining instance of actual sovrun statements being far more hilarious than any spoof or parody we could come up with. :haha:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
wserra

Post by wserra »

Where the rubber meets the road, and why a trip to Knoxville might well be worth the time:
To the extent the defendants wish to offer evidence that relates to both jurisdictional matters and criminal intent at trial, the Court will consider any Rule 403 objections to such evidence when offered.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And I so want to go, but popping off in the middle of the week, at this time of year, is out of the question. January is my business's peak time of the year. After losing 10 days of production in December, this month we're trying to get ahead of the spring car buying season. Add to that the little project I have to spend $960 million dollars of the motorcar company's money building not 1, not 2, but 3 new toy train sets in 2 states. I didn't even get to go to The North American Auto Show this year.
Up until a few years ago I took the entire month of December off, and I still take a lot of time at the end of the year, but I pretty much work every day in January except New Year's day, my next planned day off is the 18th of February. I am planning on being glued to The Moonbeam Channel all week.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

The Court has issued this order which shuts down a lot of Heather and Randy's new age sov defense

http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-doc-90-m ... and-order/

Randy filed a curious document with a series of cryptic questions indicating some of his new age sov beliefs
and implying he is a whistleblower and is being "ridiculed" for his minority beliefs

http://i-uv.com/rkb-hatj-pacer-doc-89-r ... questions/

Does anyone here have an estimation of how long this trial should take?
And if one or both are found guilty how long will it be before sentencing?

III. Conclusion

Accordingly, the Court hereby GRANTS the government’s Motion in Limine to
Prohibit Jurisdictional Argument [Doc. 78]. It is therefore ORDERED that the defendants
are prohibited from offering any evidence, testimony, or argument at trial concerning the
following subjects: (1) whether this Court has subject-matter jurisdiction over these
proceedings; (2) whether the United States government is defaulted, has been foreclosed,
or is otherwise legally impaired; and (3) whether the United States government has legal
authority to bring a prosecution of the defendants for the charged offenses.

IT IS SO ORDERED.
s/ Thomas A. Varlan
CHIEF UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Athis wrote:The Court has issued this order which shuts down a lot of Heather and Randy's new age sov defense

http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-doc-90-m ... and-order/
The page with the order granting the government's Motion in Limine has some precious comments. My favorite so far:
mad as hell!! says :
January 21, 2018 at 1:01 pm

AMEN!!!!!!

Call To ACTION: SONS OF LIBERTY; DAUGHTER’S OF LIBERTY; AMERICAN MINUTEMEN; GUARDIANS OF TRUTH; NATIVE BORN NATURAL LIVING MEN AND WOMEN OF THIS SOVEREIGN LAND, THIS REPUBLIC OF SOVEREIGN STATES, ALL UNITED Under 1787 Constitution. I Am Free,, I Am already Sovereign (not Militant, Terrorist, Anay Kind Of Rebel), because I Am my flesh and my bones, as I Aqm my Thoughts, my Mind my Spirit, my Energy, my Light, my Source. In Source am I Source that I Am. In the image of Bod, the Creator, have i been created, in their likeness. No man, woman,otherwise, and especially not some jive ass turkey British King in this sinister plan to subjagate my ancestors,,me or my lineage. You, me and the ones still in darkness of sleep, have but one duty and that is to FIGHT!!! That is what is being done in alignment besides the HATJ AND Randy Case. I know that this might have been a bit more careful because I th I k i fo u d the way. Email me for details Heather Camp to do or If. Please. This is regarding an established method of banking transaction under Common Law, Federal FCC, TITLE 12 U.S..= As well a long list treatise; Acts, all apparent and legal. Those RESPONSIBILITIES THAT DID THIS TO THE IMMM, inhabitants of earth, ojsct, vcdujm, there’s a warrant for the watchers agents and affliates, cast on bounty, for there eternal existences/instances. The Lord of Light, Lord of Host, the King of Kings, the SOURCE superiors l r Supreme. He’s armies are on the move, and if you fall into the class aforementioned the group of organized mafia style Orkder in Secracies, THEY ARE and they are traveling to before to then or there aroun f when and back again. ”
And,you not going to like it”
There are words in some sort of order and some of them are spelled correctly, but I am not at all sure what they mean.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

I understand all the words mad as hell!! posted, just not in the sequence he chose to arrange them.

A good example of medication not being up to the task.