Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

They are all perfectly good usable words, just not in the context they are used in, that is what is colloquially called word salad. And yes, I think some very very earnestly needs their meds checked.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
howardmappel
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by howardmappel »

wserra wrote:
howardmappel wrote:My bet is that they have earbuds in and are listening to the Rolling Stones, "Symphony for the Devil" or maybe Don McLean, "American Pie"
"Symphony"?

And placing those two songs in the same sentence is sacrilege.
Sympathy - my bad, not watching spell check close enough. AND LOTS OF DRUGS, GOOD DRUGS. YAYYYYYY.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

So, what the odds Heather doesn't show up tomorrow? 37% of respondents to this theeads poll picked "before the trial" as the time Heather skips town. That horse will come in, or not, within 24 hours. (Though "during the trial" wasnt an option.)

I think she'll show. She has no ability to evade re-capture, and would forfeit her pre-trial release. She's also arrogant enough to think she can still beat the rap with the power of I am I be. I'll set the line at 4 to 1 against.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TheNewSaint wrote:I think she'll show.
I do too - for the reasons you mention, plus because she lives to do and be the center of attention.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Think she'll spout off about now wanting to give the judge legal advice during the jury selection?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Perhaps an indication of levels of morale but I can no longer get comments stating that HATJs strategy is not working past the moderator.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote:Think she'll spout off about now wanting to give the judge legal advice during the jury selection?
Good question. I suspect the court will have little patience for her ongoing "I authorized the court to do this" attitude.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote:Perhaps an indication of levels of morale but I can no longer get comments stating that HATJs strategy is not working past the moderator.
Which would be that BZ nutjob?
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Resume wrote:Think she'll spout off about now wanting to give the judge legal advice during the jury selection?
Good question. I suspect the court will have little patience for her ongoing "I authorized the court to do this" attitude.
I would anticipate an immediate smackdown, but you never know. You hope against the trial going Ito.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

And here's Heather's latest. The URL says it all:

http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-1-21-18-doc-92 ... -contract/

Four documents called "Due rejection of offer to re-contract."

At a minimum, Heather needs to be barred from filing.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

TheNewSaint wrote:And here's Heather's latest. The URL says it all:

http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-1-21-18-doc-92 ... -contract/

Four documents called "Due rejection of offer to re-contract."

At a minimum, Heather needs to be barred from filing.
From the comments:
Joey says : Reply

January 22, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Hi All,

Although I seem to connect the dots at each state of his play, and can somewhat put together the understanding of the rejected documents.

From a clearly task based linear understanding. Can someone or BZ help me with a question I have.

When ALL these documents are rejected for due cause, where do they go, and who see’s them?
What is the next action of the alleged court if ALL is rejected? How can they have an alleged trial if ALL is rejected?

Thanks Joey!
I don't know why Joey is thanking himself, but to sort of help him connect the dots . . . those rejections HATJ filed have as much relevance as a note from Epstein's mother.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Joey need only read the court's responses to Heather's prior filings. Which are freely available on i-uv.com.

@Jeffrey it would be interesting to try and post some excerpts from the court's responses. They're already on the site, after all.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint, I agree, too, whether for ego or delusion, at this point I'm not sure which any more, a lot of both I think.

I can't help thinking that jury selection is not going to go smoothly, at least initially, I also don't think the judge will let HAT get very far afield before he shuts her/them down.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

One of the other comments calls her a "remarkable tenacious warrior". My comment to that:
Your definition of "remarkable tenacious warrior" must be "someone who scribbles in the margins of court documents the same meaningless nonsense that did nothing the last thirty times, expecting it to do something this time".

I doubt the dictionary agrees.
And I equally doubt that the comment will ever appear.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What I find myself wondering is why, since Heather believes that the courts are hopelessly corrupt and are paying no attention at all to her scribblings, her pseudolegal verbiage and her red fingerprints, she is still trying to push this nonsense upon the courts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I think it's largely a show for her supporters. Consistency is not a concern for her or them. But it doesn't address the problem of how she's going to beat the rap.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Resume wrote:as a note from Epstein's mother.

a welcome back kotter reference? wow.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:What I find myself wondering is why, since Heather believes that the courts are hopelessly corrupt and are paying no attention at all to her scribblings, her pseudolegal verbiage and her red fingerprints, she is still trying to push this nonsense upon the courts.
Heather knows the legal system is not hopelessly corrupt but she does not want her sycophantic game-playing audience to be aware of it.

It's like a childhood fantasy play construct where the leader of the game sets the rules and no one playing is allowed to admit the rules of the game aren't real. If she did waver, the game is soon over and the next most convincing "leader" sets the scenario for the new game for the audience.

It's childish role-playing being played out in the adult world.

My most-remembered versions of these kinds of games were my youngest sister and sometimes other relations and their friends taking on roles from books - the most memorable being A Wrinkle in Time. I was far too old to be involved in such silliness but invariably I noticed the kids not wanting to be left out, wanting to go along and be part of the "game" when family get togethers occured. Whatever the oldest and most knowledgeable child said was how the fantasy game was played. You were appointed to be so-and you had to play this part and could or couldn't do some things. For the youngest that caused some friction. If I recall correctly, PEZ or some other kind of candies that were at hand had something to do with it. It was all very real while they were playing. When enough of them got tired of playing or obeying the rules they'd reorganize and find something else to do.

Not much has changed over the decades except for the delivery mechanism and the distances involved.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

HAT chooses her followers for their limited awareness of reality and their VERY short attention spans. It's worked for her so far.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
The page with the order granting the government's Motion in Limine has some precious comments. My favorite so far:
In the image of Bod, the Creator, have i been created, in their likeness.
And Lo, Bod stood upon the Earth in His tight gold Speedo. He reached down with His rippling biceps and took up a handful of clay. He rolled it along His sixpack and molded it into a Being of Living Energy. He then handed His creation a copy of the Magna Carta, did a couple of poses for Men's Health, and went His way.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4