Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by RSVPini »

But he is long on wind....
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Ole HD has thrown down the lance, and has accepted an offered to debate April LaJune.

Should be interesting, the last debate HD did with Mike O’Brien didn’t work out so well for Mike! Talk about the blind leading the blind. April also issued an offer to debate Virgo Triad.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Neither actually 'turned up' for the interview. Shame.
Mentioned here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdK5BcQ-_MA
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Harvey's latest scheme (scheme of the week) is to have one or more of his subscribers ("family") add him to their credit cards so he can do a "Credit Hack" to improve his non-existent credit. I doubt any of his family have any good credit or they wouldn't be members of the family. Of course you'd have to be an idiot to do what he's asking and he does have access to many of those on his subscribers list. (actually that's an unfair characterization. Many of those people are just buying into his bullscam.)

It has been said a few times before - You can't make this stuff up.... (unless you're Harvey)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv9fk__rEgQ
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Since HD has nothing more to share about accessing secret accounts. He has now turned his channel into DIY channel. So far we have learned about making popcorn and now he’s attempting to plant a garden!
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I guess those are core skills for intellectual revolutionaries
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I wonder how he plans to shield his garden from the chem trails that keep following him around?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

nancydrew wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:30 pm Since HD has nothing more to share about accessing secret accounts. He has now turned his channel into DIY channel. So far we have learned about making popcorn and now he’s attempting to plant a garden!

He's certainly less likely to go to jail over the above activities, although HD has a talent and
I have faith in him to find a way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

RSVPini wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:31 pm I wonder how he plans to shield his garden from the chem trails that keep following him around?
With a layer of (non GMO) popcorn, of course!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dent is octupling down on the stupid and claiming Heather Tucci and April Lajune are in fact the same person despite looking nothing alike, having different sounding voices and being in different places.
notorial dissent

Not to mention that one is in jail and the other is only just trying to get there, then again we have yet to plumb the depths of Dent's dumb yet. I have faith he has a ways to go yet, and will.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I have a theory similar to Harvey's....

Image Image
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:16 pm Dent is octupling down on the stupid and claiming Heather Tucci and April Lajune are in fact the same person despite looking nothing alike, having different sounding voices and being in different places.
he might be thrown off by them both being full of the same shit. though the giraffe apparently just unloaded some.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It's been a bit quiet on the old Two-Face front so I thought I'd take a peak.

He's been farming which is going good, but dammit the government are onto him and waited for him to come outside before laying a single chemtrail line across the sky to get him.

He seems to be railing against "Real-Id" cards now and has started a petition (as of his video with 124 signatories). Nothing wrong with that, I've actually campaigned against similar in the UK myself and run a petition myself - a real one using paper and pens, not a slacktivist one like Harvey's.

But no Harvey Dent campaign would be complete without Sov-Cit mad hattery. Yes, it's all part of a World Government Citizen Id Card with the aim of turning 'Merica into a third world country or as he puts it, AAGNB - America Ain't Getting No Better.

And it's all still about trying to trick the citizen into accepting contracts with the state.

He does respond to a fan who tells him they have paid a Comcast bill with their TDA, but he's careful to give a reason why he is not using his TDA, "It ain't mine. It is under a name that is owned by the Crown." So still a couple of cans short of a six pack. Mmm, thinking about that, maybe as Crown property he should move to the UK. Our beer comes in four packs! He'd fit right in!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Harvey does not claim to be Crown propery
In Harvey's world the Crown owns the all caps strawman name (or something like that)
Harvey the living man owns himself
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Athis wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:15 pm Harvey the living man owns himself
There's a rumor circulating that Harvey and Ernie-Wayne: ter Telgte are both the same person, or at least the same straw man. You just read it on the internet so it must be true.
notorial dissent

Well, if it was on the innerwebs then of course it has to be true. Actually, I think Ernie's way more intelligent and entertaining than Harvie but then that isn't saying a great lot when it comes right down to it.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I'm sure I'm not the first person to suspect that Harvey smokes a lot of weed. Most of what he talks about is the type of ideas that people have when they're stoned. For example, he seems to have just discovered that "There is only right now".

I couldn't sit through the entire video, but I watched for about 5 minutes.

Harvey Makes Propounds Profundities
notorial dissent

I'm sorry, I just kind of thought it was a given with Harvey. He just sounds and acts like a Pothead.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

You're right, of course. I've even seen one or two of his videos where he is smoking pot. What I was attempting to say is that Harvey must smoke very large amounts of pot. He sounds and looks as though he is perpetually stoned. If he stopped smoking for a while, he might not even believe some of the paranoid ideas he talks about in his own videos.