Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

Just another in a very large collection of phantasms.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:38 pm I wonder if Ole Randall still believes the spew that Heather leaks.
I wonder if Randy's post-trial reality will make a dent. It's one thing to be in prison when you're about to be acquitted, and receive millions of dollars, while getting love letters from women who call you a hero. But by the time sentencing rolls around, it will have been 4 months of total hopelessness. His last chance to ever see the outside again is to show contrition at sentencing, and hope for leniency. Without Heather and her idiot crew yapping in his ear, he might figure that out.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I have not seen any posts about the beane communicating like I have the giraffe. Looks like he's forgotten already.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

It was never Randy's intention to go to prison. When he was first arrested, Randy was given a federal public defender. The attorney recommended that Randy take a plea deal because the feds had a mountain of evidence against him. Randy got pissed off and fired the public defender . That was the reason he decided to go pro se; no responsible attorney was ever going to buy into his woo woo bullshit.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

waylonmercy wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:42 pm It was never Randy's intention to go to prison. When he was first arrested, Randy was given a federal public defender. The attorney recommended that Randy take a plea deal because the feds had a mountain of evidence against him. Randy got pissed off and fired the public defender . That was the reason he decided to go pro se; no responsible attorney was ever going to buy into his woo woo bullshit.
So much for his intentions. Any bit of sympathy one might have for the man drains away in the face of his dull-witted intractability. Being locked up should have heightened his awareness as to the situation, and the fact he brought it upon himself by listening to Heather's ridiculous bullshit. All the addled fan mail from unstable harpies isn't gonna set you free there Randy. Better suck up to the judge at sentencing or your going to enter your golden years in the slams.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Resume wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:38 pm I wonder if Ole Randall still believes the spew that Heather leaks.
I wonder if Randy's post-trial reality will make a dent. It's one thing to be in prison when you're about to be acquitted, and receive millions of dollars, while getting love letters from women who call you a hero. But by the time sentencing rolls around, it will have been 4 months of total hopelessness. His last chance to ever see the outside again is to show contrition at sentencing, and hope for leniency. Without Heather and her idiot crew yapping in his ear, he might figure that out.
Do you see him pulling an about-face at sentencing? I wonder what his sycophants would say if he threw himself at the judge's feet and blamed everything on Tucci-Cucci. That would be fun.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Resume wrote:Do you see him pulling an about-face at sentencing? I wonder what his sycophants would say if he threw himself at the judge's feet and blamed everything on Tucci-Cucci. That would be fun.
Seeing their reaction would be fun, assuming that Heather's followers still remember and/or care about him by that point. When is his sentencing again?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I dont expect Randy to change his tune at sentencing. I expect he will take the opportunity to make another speech stating he did nothing wrong. He will state that what he did was not just for himself but for all humanity, including the foreign agents (Feds and court officials) who have indicted and convicted and will now sentence him.
I dont think he will see himself as a victim of Heather and BZ and the other sovs and new agers he has been influenced by. As far as I can tell Randy was already deep into reactionary sov ideology long before this incident and was known to the local police as a sov. What I mean is I think the whole sov mindset is deeply ingrained in Randy and will completely control his perceptions and obstruct his intelligence.
That's my guess
notorial dissent

I think it was not intended so much as believed, he never believed that he would go to jail and he did believe that he was going to get a boat load of money that "belonged" to him. Now as to WHY he "believed" this there would seem to be a fair number of options. What keeps coming back to mind is that Randy is just provenly and consistently S T U P I D. I think he is just the sort whose little mind that can only hold ONE idee fixee at a time, and when they latch on to that one idea it forces all the others out, along with whatever common sense they might have had, which I think in Randy's case was nil to start with. Randy is really really S T U P I D and he still believes he is going to walk out of the court, he will, but in chains that he may well wear for much of the rest of his life. As to catching a clue, I seriously doubt it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:22 pm Do you see him pulling an about-face at sentencing?
I give it a 1 in 3 chance. He is deeply invested in the woo, but the next four months of prison might have an impact. He has to change his ways somehow, because he's been getting beaten up at an alarming rate.

IIRC sentencing for the dim duo is in June.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Heather and Randy get a second, and final extension.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... t-motions/
Accordingly, both defendants shall have up to May 7, 2018,
to file any post-verdict motions under Rules 29 and 33. No further extensions for filing
post-verdict motions will be granted in this case absent extraordinary circumstance.
notorial dissent

Ought to be true works of fantasy and comedy, although doubtfully worth the wait.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno about that. You'll notice that she at least has retained real counsel for this, and perhaps an appeal. As little as he's given to work with, I expect him to at least make a conventional case.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Gregg wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:10 pm I dunno about that. You'll notice that she at least has retained real counsel for this, and perhaps an appeal. As little as he's given to work with, I expect him to at least make a conventional case.
Francis L. Lloyd had been her elbow counsel all along.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

Resume wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:22 pm
Do you see him pulling an about-face at sentencing? I wonder what his sycophants would say if he threw himself at the judge's feet and blamed everything on Tucci-Cucci. That would be fun.
That sounds like the makings of a good poll. I vote for "No - he's gone 'round the woo-bend."
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
notorial dissent

I don't think it is a question of having gone 'round the bend so much as him being a true believer and having latched on to one idea that has displaced any alternatives. I don't see any epiphanies in his future.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Pseudo update but the transcripts will take another 30 days to arrive due to an error by Heather's stand-by council so she's gotten another 30 day extension. She will apparently request a re-trial.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:34 am Pseudo update but the transcripts will take another 30 days to arrive due to an error by Heather's stand-by council so she's gotten another 30 day extension. She will apparently request a re-trial.
Yeah, 7 posts up yonder.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I think if Heather is filing for a new trail that means she has not appealed the conviction
I wonder what Heather's grounds will be for a new trial?
Also, in requesting a new trial is she implicitly accepting the legitimacy and jurisdiction of the court?
And if so does that mean she will be changing her tune?
I notice her motion for an extension refers only to herself; whereas Varlan's order to grant the extension includes Randy
I hear very little about Randy since the verdict; nothing actually; has anyone any news about him
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Athis wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:00 pmI think if Heather is filing for a new trail that means she has not appealed the conviction
Can't appeal until after sentence.
I wonder what Heather's grounds will be for a new trial?
Nothing that makes any sense.
Also, in requesting a new trial is she implicitly accepting the legitimacy and jurisdiction of the court?
Who cares? The court is legitimate and has jurisdiction.
And if so does that mean she will be changing her tune?
If so, it would be on the order of Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps" to Baja Men's "Who Let the Dogs Out" - different tune, same dumb.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume