Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:37 am

For some reason I thought there was more or something said about what would happen if he violated probation. As it is, it looks like he is going W to be on probation for pretty much the rest of his life. Which I'm betting he won't honor as long as it took the judge to do it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:07 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby Hanslune » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:39 am

I suspect this poor sod is going to spend the greater part of his future life in prison. I would also suspect before that happens he will try to disappear and then re-appear with a new name, new look and same old scam.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby fortinbras » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:00 pm

This "poor sod" seems to have an incurable allergy to honest work. But the various court decisions against him - in Hawaii, in Tennessee, in Florida, and maybe elsewhere - will be readily findable by prosecutors everywhere. If he skips the state and starts creating problems in a new location, the courts there will quickly learn of the parole violations and everything else and probably award him lengthy free accommodations at a gated community of their choice.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2563
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:49 pm

An observant commentor on reddit pointed out something I was previously unaware of. There was a female assistant that was working with Williams in Hawaii:

https://youtu.be/KBbb_ue_6QI

Well it turns out she and Anthony had a falling out and he's trashing her on his website:

http://www.usacommonlaw.com/public-notice.html

A little gossipy but it seems to confirm that William's foreclosure scam in Hawaii was pretty lucrative.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Anthony Williams is once again a guest of Broward County for, you guessed it, violating his parole.

Broward County Sherriff's Office wrote:WILLIAMS, ANTHONY TROY

INMATE INFORMATION

Arrest Number: 501602094 Arrest Date: 05/17/2016
Race: B Sex: M DOB: 08/09/1971
Height: 507 Weight: 165 Hair: BLK Eyes: BRO
Arresting Agency: BROWARD SHERIFF'S OFFICE
* Location: North Broward Bureau
* Visitation: 11C View Schedule
* Expected Release Date: 01/14/2017

CHARGE(S) INFORMATION

Charge Number: 1
Case Number: 15014566CF10A
Statute: VOCC - FEL
Description: VIOL OF CC - FEL
Charge Comment: PRACTICE LAW W/O LICENSE
Charge Status: SENTENCED COUNTY
Bond Type: NA
Bond Amount: 0.00
Disposition: COUNTY SENTENCED
Projected Sent. End Date*: 01/14/2017
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby fortinbras » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:21 pm

It would appear that Williams wanted to monopolize the business of being a fake lawyer, and in so doing attracted the further attention of law enforcement.

The remarkable thing is that, as far as anyone knows, he's made very little money from this scam, spent an inconvenient amount of time getting free room and board in a gated community, and generally not done as well as if he pursued honest employment.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2563
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:27 am

No news articles about it. Figured there'd at least be one since the local news covered his sentencing.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:37 am

He was apparently picked up May 17 after a run in with a policeman at the airport when he was parked illegally and driving without a license and where he went in to his Private Attorney General I'm a lawyer spiel, and told the policeman that the license laws didn't apply to him. The policeman didn't buy it and arrested him. They got around to hearing about the violations sometime in June and concluded the 27th and it looks like he is back in jail now until Jan 2017.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Puget Sound, WA

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby Dick Dastardly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:00 am

notorial dissent wrote:he went in to his Private Attorney General I'm a lawyer spiel
So I wonder, did this spiel involve his toy badge and handcuffs? I used to think Dean Clifford was the most loathsome of the sovcits, but although there are many worthy candidates, this guy has moved into 1st place. Who did he suppose he was going to handcuff anyways? Some police officer whom he felt wasn't properly honoring his oath? Now THAT would be an entertaining youtube video.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby fortinbras » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:54 am

I would not be surprised if he displayed his toy badge and handcuffs, at which point the nice policemen showed him what a real badge and handcuffs are like.

Even if it was not what tipped the scales for him in this instance, Williams was previously ordered, very clearly, to cease his make-believe lawyering and to give up all his lawyer props. Yet he continues to appear on, and apparently made recent additions to, the website of the Common Law Office that he started, and his name still appears prominently on that website. His recent additions consist of flamethrower type denunciations of former accomplices in Hawaii and elsewhere, who, in his absence, have continued the fake lawyering scam on their own - evidently without sharing any of the loot with him.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:33 am

Dick Dastardly wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:he went in to his Private Attorney General I'm a lawyer spiel
So I wonder, did this spiel involve his toy badge and handcuffs? I used to think Dean Clifford was the most loathsome of the sovcits, but although there are many worthy candidates, this guy has moved into 1st place. Who did he suppose he was going to handcuff anyways? Some police officer whom he felt wasn't properly honoring his oath? Now THAT would be an entertaining youtube video.

I don't know for certain, but the information available says he was parked illegally at the airport, nice policeman asked him to move, he got mouthy and proceeded to go in to his spiel about Private Attorney General and being a lawyer, gave the officer some kind of essentially fake ID card and told him that he was exempt from the laws, had no DL-revoked, probably no ins and the nice officer then proceeded to arrest him, it got reported to his parole officer who then violated him to the court who then got around to making his suspended jail sentence fact.As near as I can determine, he has been in jail now since May 17, where he'll now stay until Jan of 2017, and the fruit loop crowd of pretend judges down in his neck of the woods has just recently tumbled to the grave injustice and are all in a lather and spouting righteous indignation and spouting Federal statues at a county court and threats of misprison of felony.

If anyone is interested there is a thread over on Fogbow entitled The Bears Law Firm, I kid you not, and there the comedy continues.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby wserra » Wed May 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Williams is obviously unhappy to have spent such a large percentage of his last few years in jail. But whom to blame? At his sentencing - transcript above - he tried blaming the judge, didn't work; the prosecutor, didn't work; the jury, didn't work. Running out of people. So he blames . . . wait for it . . . HIM! Well, sort of him, anyway.

Don't know how I missed this. Just under a year ago, he files a complaint captioned:

Anthony Williams
Sui Juris
5846 South Flamingo Road, Suite 228
Fort Lauderdale, Florida [zip exempt)

-against-

ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS, aka WILLIAMS, ANTHONY TROY; ANTHONY W1LLIAMS; ANTHONY T. WILLIAMS; A.T. WILLIAMS; TROY WILLIAMS; A. TROY WILLIAMS; WILLIAMS, TROY; any and all variations of this legal name


"Anthony Williams", you see, is "a constitutional American National and not statutory citizen under federal law", "a flesh and blood man with a living soul who is made in the likeness and image of Yahweh Elohim and Yahshua the Messiah". All those other guys are "corporate employees/creation of the U.S. Government and has erroneously identified the Plaintiff as the Defendant" (sic).

Anthony Williams' complaint:
Plaintiff asserts that the above named Defendant(s) have caused immeasurable harm to the Plaintiff by being mistaken as the Plaintiff and/or having cause for the Plaintiff to act as a surety for the Defendant(s) which has caused the Plaintiff to be subjected to unlawful and illegal search, seizures, detainments and arrests.
Imagine that, folks: law enforcement actually thinks that he's him. Why, next they'll want to slap the cuffs on his wrists, instead of fictional legal wrists. They'll want his ass in jail instead of a fictional legal ass. Where will it end?

Actually, probably where it already has: in jail.

But that's not all:
A conspiracy exists among these Defendants to defraud Plaintiff by using the likeness of the Plaintiff's name to open accounts without the Plaintiff's knowledge causing immeasurable financial harm to Plaintiff.
So ANTHONY WILLIAMS opened accounts without Anthony Williams knowing about it? I definitely think stronger meds are in order.

This does, however, make the usual legal tasks much easier. Service of process is a snap: Anthony Williams just has to tell ANTHONY WILLIAMS "This is for you", and it's done. If Anthony Williams were to get a judgment against ANTHONY WILLIAMS, all he has to do is go to an ATM. Of course, Anthony Williams deposing ANTHONY WILLIAMS might look something like a game of musical chairs. Who but a Private Attorney General could come up with something this diabolical?

Dismissed, of course.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby notorial dissent » Wed May 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Poor Anthony, he just gets NO RESPECT from the legal community, and he's a for real Private Attorney General and stuffs. It's a conspiracy he tells ya. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby fortinbras » Thu May 04, 2017 4:26 am

Is there any information on the date or the pdf of the dismissal decree of this lawsuit in which Williams sued himself??

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby wserra » Thu May 04, 2017 10:50 am

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4430
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby Gregg » Thu May 04, 2017 2:23 pm

So, it was dismissed because he didn't file an amended complaint? Without addressing the underlying issue of the nutcase suing himself?

That's just completely unsatisfying to me.



Interestingly, it appears that the court either didn't know that the plaintiff and defendant were the same person, or they figured it out and just used the easiest procedural mechanism they could find in order to get rid of this piece of nonsense as fast as possible. ( I stole that last bit, word for word, from Fogbow)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

User avatar
KickahaOta
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby KickahaOta » Thu May 04, 2017 5:56 pm

I dunno. To me there's something inherently satisfying about dismissals like this. 'I don't even need to explain the two dozen ways that your underlying ideas are wrong, because even by your own cargo-cult notions of law, you still haven't managed to put together a claim.'

There's also the inherent humor of 'The problem with suing yourself is that it pretty much throws diversity jurisdiction out the window.'

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Thu May 04, 2017 8:40 pm

KickahaOta wrote:There's also the inherent humor of 'The problem with suing yourself is that it pretty much throws diversity jurisdiction out the window.'
Although IIRC it doesn't apply, I'd be complaining about me not doing something thereby compromising my right to a speedy trial. :thinking:
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

User avatar
morrand
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:42 pm
Location: Illinois, USA

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby morrand » Fri May 05, 2017 12:51 am

KickahaOta wrote:There's also the inherent humor of 'The problem with suing yourself is that it pretty much throws diversity jurisdiction out the window.'


As I recall, the canonical way of dealing with that problem is to claim that John Smith is a citizen of Anytown, East Dakota (for example), or however you designate East Dakota according to your guru's rules of choice. JOHN SMITH, on the other hand, being the strawman, is a citizen of some federal district or of Puerto Rico. Hence, diversity obtains. 8)

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Although IIRC it doesn't apply, I'd be complaining about me not doing something thereby compromising my right to a speedy trial. :thinking:


On a related note, I'm almost positive that there is actual precedent for the idea that, while you have a right to represent yourself at trial, and while you have a right to the assistance of competent counsel, you can't demand both at the same time. Or, in other words, that it's no use to claim on appeal that your counsel was incompetent when you represented yourself. Although, if a Private Attorney General represented the strawman....
---
Morrand

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4430
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby Gregg » Fri May 05, 2017 1:21 am

Although, if a Private Attorney General represented the strawman....


That's UPL, because the corporation cannot be represented pro se, and now gets another criminal charge! :snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.


Return to “US”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot] and 0 guests