OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Heather will decide to head for the hills:

Before her next hearing
1
3%
After her next hearing
2
6%
Before her trial
13
37%
Before her sentencing
16
46%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
3
9%
 
Total votes: 35

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby wserra » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:A question for you lawyers. Why did the judge recommend rather than order?


Because Shirley is a Magistrate-Judge, not a District Judge. The DJ must rule on any case-dispositive matter. FRCrP 59. Hence the referral to the M-J to "Report and Recommend".

So now the issue goes to Chief Judge Varlan, the assigned DJ. He will review and adopt decide on the M-J's recommendation. Before that occurs, the parties have the opportunity to file objections to the R&R, of which opportunity I'm sure Heather will take mind-numbing advantage.

ETA: I see that nd already addressed this. At 12:35 AM. No fair, nd, no fair.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:10 pm

wserra wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:A question for you lawyers. Why did the judge recommend rather than order?


Because Shirley is a Magistrate-Judge, not a District Judge. The DJ must rule on any case-dispositive matter. FRCrP 59. Hence the referral to the M-J to "Report and Recommend".

So now the issue goes to Chief Judge Varlan, the assigned DJ. He will review and adopt decide on the M-J's recommendation. Before that occurs, the parties have the opportunity to file objections to the R&R, of which opportunity I'm sure Heather will take mind-numbing advantage.

ETA: I see that nd already addressed this. At 12:35 AM. No fair, nd, no fair.

Yes, but I missed, wishful thinking on my part, the part about HAT et al getting to file objections, and I am expecting another forest to be sacrificed on the alter of her vanities.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby TheNewSaint » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:22 pm

I recall that Judge Shirley's reason for granting pre-trial release was that she respected his authority for purposes of the jurisdiction hearing. I wonder if her appeal of the recommendation will be contemptuous enough to get that revoked.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby wserra » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:26 pm

notorial dissent wrote:I am expecting another forest to be sacrificed on the alter of her vanities.


Unless, of course, she alters her altar.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:47 pm

:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Hands up anyone who expected the recommendation to be anything different!
OK, I see you, Mrs Tucci-jaraffe, any one else?

Athis
Swabby
Swabby
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Athis » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:56 pm

notorial dissent wrote:
Athis wrote:As others have said, Heather is unlikely to do any serious time, unlike poor Randy
Regrettably this is true, she is only on the hook for minor charges and will probably get a light sentence, although it is early days yet, I have faith in her sovcit ability to turn a minor traffic stop in to a full blown felony.
Randy is not a criminal; he's a victim of the sov ideology, which imo is a mind virus and a mental disorder
Quite the contrary, Randy is and was a criminal prior to this, albeit a petty criminal, but a criminal none the less. Part of the reason he got popped was the outstanding warrant from another jurisdiction. If anything, he was sinning above his station.
That sov nonsense literally takes over their minds and renders them complete idiots
There are stacks of videos on Youtube of deluded sovs bringing unnecessary trouble on themselves and their families
They were complete idiots to begin with, they just didn't have operating instructions to get themselves further in to trouble.
Heather will have to choose between being a martyr at home or on the run
That is if they dont rearrest her as a flight risk when Judge Shirley delivers the bad news she's to be tried under US law
She'll stick it out til it becomes obvious that things aren't going her way, if she is still capable of making such determinations. It seems her lucid moments are becoming fewer and fewer.
No matter how this plays out a lot of the followers will see it as a victory for the cause
Their level of delusion is unfathomable judging by the comments I read on their site
This regrettably is true. Cognitive disfunction is one of the hallmarks of this.
According to the 18th Oct transcript Judge Shirley should be replying any day now
He did say within 30 days; and that past end of last week I think
When do you guys expect his ruling
Already issued, and as expected, shuts down HAT's fantasy defense.


Apparently the Tuccis Giraffe Legal Squad doesn't seem to grasp the fact that a Magistrate Judge's findings are ALWAYS phrased as a recommendation and passed to the Federal (Art III) Judge in charge of the case for final decision, which is usually to adopt the findings, as I expecte these will be.

With the possible exception that the Federal Judge may add some thoughts of their own, like revoking HAT's bail.

In other words, NOT a good day for HAT and the being and doing crowd, who are too illiterate and ignorant to parse the clear meaning in the ruling recommendation.


The only quibble I have is your claim that Randy is and was already a criminal
As far as I know his outstanding warrant was related to typical sov traffic issues.
Being a sov and refusing to show a licence is proof of idiocy, not criminality
There are sovs who are criminal - but imo Randy is not one of them
As I think Greg said above, poor Randy will not be one of the guys in the pen
It will be very hard for him
I probably differ from some of you here in that I feel sorry for many of these sovs and I think they really are suffering from a sort of mental disorder that can completely wreck their lives
We see them being asses to the police on Youtube videos, but what we dont see is how their sov ideology leads them to fall out with their family and friends and lose jobs and homes and sometimes everything as in the case of Randy and many others.
I expect my opinion will be unpopular but there it is
ps - I realise there are real criminals among the sovs; I only claim that many are naive fools who have no real criminal intent

Athis
Swabby
Swabby
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Athis » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:01 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Athis wrote:According to the 18th Oct transcript Judge Shirley should be replying any day now
He did say within 30 days; and that past end of last week I think
When do you guys expect his ruling


Right about... now:

http://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017 ... dation.pdf

Unsurprisingly, Judge Shirley has recommended that all Heather's nonsense be thrown out. I'll let you read the whole thing, but the title of one of the sections sums it up nicely:

b. The Defendants’ Claims Have No Legal Support and Defy Common Sense


The idiots at i-uv.com have latched onto the word "recommendation" and think the document is somehow non-binding:

1:07:02 PM 11.18.17 | Edited 1:08:04 PM] Terran: Judge Shirley issued a recommendation not a decision. He effectively moved the hot potato to Judge Varlin. If he was confident he had jurisdiction he would have issued a decision. Varlin, a Title 3 Judge gave him the power to do either. He took what he believes is the safe route and bought time (they think) for the court.

[1:07:15 PM] 11.18.17 Arthur K: Letter of recommendation. If the person who gives a commercial letter of recommendation honestly states his opinion, believing at the time that he states the truth, he is “not liable in an action of deceit, although the representation turns out to be untrue.’ See Communication, Privileged, 3. ~ A Dictionary of Law…. William C Anderson


Thanks for the link :)
Well it is as I expected; and I guess most of you guys too
Motion to dismiss is denied
and The IUV true believers claim this means they are winning
Lol!
What a show :)

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6653
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby The Observer » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Athis wrote:I probably differ from some of you here in that I feel sorry for many of these sovs and I think they really are suffering from a sort of mental disorder that can completely wreck their lives
We see them being asses to the police on Youtube videos, but what we dont see is how their sov ideology leads them to fall out with their family and friends and lose jobs and homes and sometimes everything as in the case of Randy and many others.
I expect my opinion will be unpopular but there it is


I think there are quite a few people here on this site who agree with you. But contrary to your claim that "we" don't see the results of sovrun beliefs, that subject has been covered here to the nth degree. It has included the results of wrecked marriages, spousal and child abuse, lost careers, lack of income, homes and vehicles, substance abuse, alienation of family and friends, isolation, suicide, arrests, convictions and lengthy prison sentences sometimes resulting in death while incarcerated.

What do you think we are not seeing?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

User avatar
waylonmercy
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby waylonmercy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Of all the unfortunate souls who deserve your compassion, Randy is not one of them. A "naive fool" couldn't pull off a $1,500,000 bank robbery.
Last edited by waylonmercy on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Posts: 3541
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: West of the Pecos

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Judge Roy Bean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Athis wrote: ...

The only quibble I have is your claim that Randy is and was already a criminal
As far as I know his outstanding warrant was related to typical sov traffic issues.
Being a sov and refusing to show a licence is proof of idiocy, not criminality


Actually, that's not true. While it may only be a misdemeanor crime, it rarely happens only once. Many of them are recidivist actors. And, some of the perpetrators are actually quite cunning, especially those who promote and profit from various schemes they lure others into.

Athis wrote: There are sovs who are criminal - but imo Randy is not one of them
As I think Greg said above, poor Randy will not be one of the guys in the pen
It will be very hard for him
I probably differ from some of you here in that I feel sorry for many of these sovs and I think they really are suffering from a sort of mental disorder that can completely wreck their lives
We see them being asses to the police on Youtube videos, but what we dont see is how their sov ideology leads them to fall out with their family and friends and lose jobs and homes and sometimes everything as in the case of Randy and many others.
I expect my opinion will be unpopular but there it is.


I don't think it's unpopular at all.Having dealt with some of these people and families involved, including some that are behind bars, I attest to the damage they have caused.

Athis wrote:ps - I realise there are real criminals among the sovs; I only claim that many are naive fools who have no real criminal intent


The problem is, being foolish does not absolve one of a criminal act, particularly one driven by a motive that can have a financial benefit to the perpetrator. In some "no license, no insurance" situations that benefit can amount to hundreds of dollars per month for a household with more than one car, yet there are plenty of foolish, ignorant and stupid people out there who still have driver's licenses and pay for auto insurance.

(Here in Texas, I believe they comprise the majority of drivers :snicker: ).
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 pm

I'd be more inclined to think the sovcit 'non drivers' were in it for the money if they had the sense to keep their number plates up to date. Driving around in a 'conveyance' labelled 'scofflaw' is not a good way to avoid trouble.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5835
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Burnaby49 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:32 pm

We see them being asses to the police on Youtube videos, but what we dont see is how their sov ideology leads them to fall out with their family and friends and lose jobs and homes and sometimes everything as in the case of Randy and many others.
I expect my opinion will be unpopular but there it is
ps - I realise there are real criminals among the sovs; I only claim that many are naive fools who have no real criminal intent


Hardly a radical viewpoint. That's pretty much the general opinion here in Canada amongst people, like myself, who follow these things.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 pm

The Observer wrote:I think there are quite a few people here on this site who agree with you. But contrary to your claim that "we" don't see the results of sovrun beliefs, that subject has been covered here to the nth degree. It has included the results of wrecked marriages, spousal and child abuse, lost careers, lack of income, homes and vehicles, substance abuse, alienation of family and friends, isolation, suicide, arrests, convictions and lengthy prison sentences sometimes resulting in death while incarcerated.

What do you think we are not seeing?
Can I just add dead in a snowy ditch with seven bullets in you, as per a tragic case I recently learned about.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

User avatar
waylonmercy
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby waylonmercy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:20 pm

BZ refused to post my nephew's comment on the iuv website:

In his recommendation Judge Shirley wrote the following, “…Defendant Tucci-Jarraf argued that an indictment can only be issued by consent. She claimed this applies to her and all other people. Her incredible and absurd argument is that no criminal charges can be brought against her, or against anyone, without that individual’s consent. Under her reasoning, anyone can commit any criminal act (burglary, robbery, assault, drug trafficking, or even murder) but cannot be prosecuted, unless they consent to being prosecuted.” So according to Heather’s view of the law, if someone harmed you or one of your children/family members, the perpetrator could not be held accountable without his consent. Really, you people would be ok with that?

God forbid Heather's financial contributors be allowed to think for themselves.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.

BoomerSooner17
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Katy, Texas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby BoomerSooner17 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Perhaps they view it with the mindset that they could not be prosecuted should they choose to retaliate against the perpetrator.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby TheNewSaint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 am

waylonmercy wrote:BZ refused to post my nephew's comment on the iuv website


Not only that, the entire story has been pushed off the front page of the site by conspiracy and new age articles. Whenever they've got bad news to bury, BZ suddenly cross-posts a bunch of unimportant crap. Heather and her fans do not take well to being told they're wrong.

Athis
Swabby
Swabby
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Athis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:09 pm

The Observer wrote:
Athis wrote:I probably differ from some of you here in that I feel sorry for many of these sovs and I think they really are suffering from a sort of mental disorder that can completely wreck their lives
We see them being asses to the police on Youtube videos, but what we dont see is how their sov ideology leads them to fall out with their family and friends and lose jobs and homes and sometimes everything as in the case of Randy and many others.
I expect my opinion will be unpopular but there it is


I think there are quite a few people here on this site who agree with you. But contrary to your claim that "we" don't see the results of sovrun beliefs, that subject has been covered here to the nth degree. It has included the results of wrecked marriages, spousal and child abuse, lost careers, lack of income, homes and vehicles, substance abuse, alienation of family and friends, isolation, suicide, arrests, convictions and lengthy prison sentences sometimes resulting in death while incarcerated.

What do you think we are not seeing?


Thanks for putting me right The Observer

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2563
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby Jeffrey » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:17 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
waylonmercy wrote:BZ refused to post my nephew's comment on the iuv website


Not only that, the entire story has been pushed off the front page of the site by conspiracy and new age articles. Whenever they've got bad news to bury, BZ suddenly cross-posts a bunch of unimportant crap. Heather and her fans do not take well to being told they're wrong.


I also notice some alt-right stuff is sneaking into the I-UV website, interesting overlap to say the least.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Postby TheNewSaint » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:45 am

Jeffrey wrote:I also notice some alt-right stuff is sneaking into the I-UV website, interesting overlap to say the least.


Yeah, I too have been puzzled by their editorial direction of late. But when you peddle bullshit, I guess all bullshit is equally good. Especially when they need to distract from the embarrassing news from Tennessee.


Return to “US”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests