Theory

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Theory

Post by JamesVincent »

If we have this and I haven't seen it please delete this thread.

I was wondering, when we cover an individual sov'run we spend a lot of time going through his/ her theories but we don't have a separate thread to put those theories out there. I mean nothing to cover the things that are common to all sov'runs, whether US, Canadian, Aussies, whereever. Things like the contracts (fee schedules, foisted unilateral contracts, etc.), A4V scam, etc. We need a thread or a sub-section of nothing but these common threads so that people can look them up and not just necessarily the guru. That way, if we have the scam listed and the truth about it, maybe people wont even start to the rabbit hole. Even with all the resources and people we have in here devoted to exposing them we can't possibly have every single guru out there and in a separate thread.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Theory

Post by fortinbras »

Very good point.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I like this idea a lot and think a resource of that kind would be very useful. I'd be pleased to contribute a Canadian angle on these subjects.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

We've been trying to set up a wiki to cover things like this. It's currently private until it doesn't look so anorexic.

Unfortunately, it's been slow going. Which is a total lie. It's been stagnant for months. Only two or three people have been trying to generate content and we've been busy. Once it's going it'll be fine since people are more likely to add snippets of information than to create giant amounts of it, but it's getting to that point that we're failing hard at.

So, looking for volunteers to generate content.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Isn't someone writing a book on the subject?
:Axe:

(Yes I will get back into the wiki one day and maybe contribute something....)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

RationalWiki already has a pseudo-law portal.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea to simply use that.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Jay indicated after the blowup that he wants Q to be an information resource for law enforcement. While this forum's been cleaned up considerably, it's hard to filter through pages of pages of information to find things. Q has to be more than just an internet forum and as it stands right now, that's all it is. The wiki was an effort to conglomerate the shitload of data we've been amassing in an easily referenced format that can't be defaced by loonies.

Whether we use RationalWiki or our own doesn't matter because the content still needs to be created and that's where the whole idea falls flat.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie