Princess Diamondlady: Sovereign Lemurian Goddess

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Princess Diamondlady: Sovereign Lemurian Goddess

Post by Burnaby49 »

Classifying this one was a tossup. Canadian sovereign or American sovereign? The woman at issue is an American; a United States citizen with absolutely no legal connections to Canada. But she feels like a Canadian, in her heart, in her very soul, she is Canadian! So do I decide based on her yearnings or dry empty legal distinctions? Well, since the law is currently winning, I'm going with America. You Yanks are stuck with her.

Diamondlady (more properly "Nenari, Princess of the Sea, "Diamondlady" of Lemuria") has a problem. A big problem. She says she is a Canadian, Her life's work, her close family, her very being is here in Vernon British Columbia. Notwithstanding this the evil minions of the Canadian government have cruelly deported her to an unspeakable hellhole, Washington state. Canada has desperately tried to defend its actions on the flimsiest, most immoral basis conceivable. The weasels are relying on facts;

- She is not a Canadian, she is neither a citizen nor a landed immigrant
- She is an American citizen
- She has no family here
- She does not have permission to be here and was residing here illegally

But she has an answer to all that! Nationality is not determined by petty pedantic bureaucratic paperwork. It is a matter of the heart and her soul tells her that she is Canadian. On top of that she is a world citizen with a World Birth Certificate and she holds a World Passport which is clearly valid for entry and residency in Canada or anywhere else she chooses to wander. She is an asset to Canada because of the benefit we get from her contribution to Canada's spiritual awareness through her teachings at the Diamondlight Spiritual Oneness Centre in Vernon. And yet we prosecuted and tortured her, threw her in jail, and then callously evicted her from her own country. Her suffering is comparable to that of Nelson Mandela, a comparison she is fond of making along with other martyrs much like herself such as Gandhi and Martin Luther King.

So how does she plan to get back here and why is this of interest to Quatloos? First some background. I've done the research so you don't have to. I can assure you that you don't want to. She is very prolix. She has a website that rivals War and Peace for volume and eighty-five You Tube videos to date. All about one topic; herself. She seems overwhelmingly narcissistic. Her website is here;

http://www.diamondlady.net/homeoneness.html

Take a look to get a flavour of what a fruitcake she is but I would not recommend trying to read it. A goofy tiny purple italic font (apparently called Pristina) on a coloured background. Headache inducing; I had to copy and paste the parts I reviewed into a Word document and then change it to a legible font.

I can do no better in introducing her, and her obsessive self-regard, than to quote the opening statement to her website;
Welcome to the Song, Prose, & Spiritual Wisdom of
~Nenari, Princess of the Sea ~
The "Diamondlady" of Lemuria

Known as the Princess of the Sea, the “Diamondlady” of Lemuria who brings the Love and Light to the world in all ways through the gifts poured through her hands and through the beauty of her song, Nenari, Princess of the Sea, is a universally celebrated singer, author, speaker, and spiritual mentor within the resonance of True love and Spiritual Oneness.

As an Ambassadour of Love and Light, Nenari is known as the “Diamondlady” of Lemuria, the soul who brings forth the Diamond energy of Lemuria to this earth within infinite ways. She is currently the author of several books including "Life Long Learning ~ Transforming Learning" and "Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness ~ Spiritual Rememberings of the Soul Through Life Experience", “Song of the Princess” and her most recent book "Beloved Troubadour"; and has appeared on various radio shows and within articles of international publications. Nenari has been a regular featured column in the India Newspost entitled The OM (the One Moment) and has also been a contributing music writer for Gonzo Online, writing in-depth pieces from the heart of our musicians to touch, move and inspire you to see the real, raw, vulnerable, and from the heartness of the musician behind the music; being totally naked and exposed, revealing all and holding back none, and their legacy that they desire to leave for us all.

Nenari is a gifted channeler, healer, seeing your soul and its path. From the age of 6, Nenari who was originally raised Catholic, would sit in church and would see spirit guides, loved ones who crossed over, and auras. As a spiritually gifted reader, she has over 30 years experience in channeling Spirit, dream interpretation, aura, and many other forms of readings. As a Crystal Therapist, Reiki Master, Chakra Therapist, and meditational guru, Nenari has a unique way of channeling through Spirit tapping into the soul and being the clear conduit for healing in all dimensions. Diamondlady is also a spiritual minister with a doctorate in Divinity through her extensive study of the spiritual realms and wisdom that pours through her being. She enkindles souls to experience the light within their soulful BEing and facilitates Spiritual Oneness partnership by empowering all souls to connect with, trust in, and follow their own souls guidance free from the illusions of limiting beliefs

Nenari is also the Director of The Diamondlight Spiritual Oneness Centre and also the co~creator of the OneSoul REALationship Series along with Natu. In addition, Nenari is also Music Manager/Publicist for Natu (Chris Madsen) in addition to other artists on the journey.
There is more, much, much, much, much more, but that gives you the idea. Her ancestral home was in Lemuria. For you unenlightened souls not familiar with Lemuria she considerately provided a 6,700 word article on it. Apparently an ancient continent of perfect beings who came here from other star systems some of which, such as herself, still remain. Being Lemurian confers vast powers on her except, apparently, the power to get back into Canada. She is a master of time and space and can control the weather!
Just recently I did so again to demonstrate to several friends of mine of how one soul can transform the weather of this earth dimension, even free from being a collective energy. One earth dimensional day, it was forecasted here for rain. In fact, my former husband called me from one hour away and said it was pouring rain there and he was certain it was raining here at our home. I said that it was sunny here, which it indeed was. Why? Because I had placed within my thoughtenergy that it would be sunny that day
Her story about her cruel torments at the hands of Canadian authorities and her eviction from her true country is here;

(http://www.diamondlady.net/luciavegajimenezcbsa.html

A 13,400 word rant against the Canadian Border Services, the Canadian immigration system, Canadian courts, Canadian prisons, and every last person involved in her case. They are all engaged in criminal conduct (including a woman sitting at a reception desk that Nenari chanced to walked by) and all will pay heavily for their evil actions when Nenari files criminal charges against them.

I read the entire narrative and, after excising her extremely repetitive self-pitying ramblings about ill treatment at the hands of everyone she dealt with, it can be concisely summarized. She was living and working in Canada illegally. She seems to have established a business of some kind in Vernon (nice touristy town in the interior) giving vacuous new-age spiritual guidance and training. Then she was betrayed by a Judas who informed Border Services of her illegal status;
she (immigration judge ) was referring to my relationship with Chris Madsen which of course the false report that he made to the RCMP in 2012 is what alerted immigration to me and is what caused all of this happening and so she was asking for me to bring forth such evidence which as you all know I have plenty of in proof of such a relationship despite Chris' claims to the contrary.
She was arrested and held in jail during her deportation hearings in January to March of this year, a total of 66 days. She made a refugee claim on the basis that her life was in danger from potential abuse from an ex-husband and her own family if she was returned to the US. But, instead of responding to this plea for her life with compassion and love, her hearings were just kangaroo courts with a pre-determined outcome. They even forced her to use the name Patti Diamond because that is, in fact, her name. She knew she was doomed on January 14th at her 48 hour detention review when the judge said;
You are now making a refugee claim against the United States. I consider that claim to be a claim of convenience. It will only take about 30 days for the RPD to reach its' conclusion. It will very, very probably be able to issue a decision from the bench and it will likely be a negative decision. The Minister would be able to remove you from Canada that same day".
Prophetic words indeed. Nenari didn't help herself much in proceedings. She admits that she put up a lackluster case for being allowed to stay, apparently not even giving any evidence to support her claim of potential spousal abuse, but it wasn't because of indifference, it was because she is too spiritual!
As you all well know me, my life is a spiritual one and so I do not watch TV nor engage in political things nor do I know about things like status in Canada etc. When I was asked this repeatedly by immigration officers as well as in my refugee hearing about why did I not look into ways to stay in Canada etc, my response was both because of fear of being harmed in going back to the States because of the abuse from my former husband and my family, as well as, that it is like asking a priest or a nun or a monk to go look up such things. My life as you know is spiritual and not about such earthly things.
Although I have to admit being puzzled about how having a fear for her life if she was returned to the United States precluded her from trying to find a way to avoid being returned to the United States. While she had legal aid lawyers they too were corrupt and they will also pay for the harm they caused her;
Both Chris Ghirardi and Adrian Huzel are to be disbarred for oppressive, threatening, and abusive conduct in seeking to use their status as lawyers for the purpose other than public good and for clearly being for the benefit of CBSA's corrupt system rather than what their job is which is to help people like me, as both of them through oppression, corruption, and threats attempted to dissuade me from going forth with me refugee claim which is also in violation of Canadian Criminal Code 122 and 139.
Net result was that her refugee claim was denied and she was " thrown over the border into Blaine WA. with nothing but the clothes on my back I came in with, my laptop, and a few person items "

This has, understandably, left her with a chip on her shoulder;
I have spent a lifetime of being abused physically, sexually, emotionally, spiritually, and gender wise by my family and my ex-husband. I came to Canada which is known as a humanitarian country to seek refuge away from such abuse in fear of my own life and safety. While the people of Canada are utterly amasing and loving, in coming here all I have receive from the Canadian Government by way of CBSA, Genesis Security, and ACCW (with a few exceptions of some kind people) is inhumanity, cruel, abusive, oppressive, humiliating, degrading treatment. Me, who is a spiritual minister and humanitarian who has been an asset to Canada the whole time she has been here, you do this to. You CBSA, Genesis Security, ACCW give Canada a bad name in doing so and at best are extremely negligent and at worst criminally responsible for crimes against humanity.

You have taken me away from the only real home I have ever known in Vernon and you have taken me away from the only family I have ever known of close friends that I consider family and me to them that are also in Vernon and throughout the Okanogan. Yet much like Gandhi who practiced non violent non compliance and Martin Luther King Jr., who fought for the rights of blacks, and Nelson Mandela who fought for freedom, I too Am like them and take a stand for me and for all whom you have harmed that this occur NO MORE TO ANYONE by being the change I wish to see in the world.
She ended up in a cheap motel right on the Canadian border but could not stay there because of lack of funds. However things are looking up! As she says on Facebook page;
After all I have been through these last 6 months, a sanctuary has come forth. A place of respite for me to heal, to help, to give, to love. I as much require such as it requires of me to be here. An environment of peace, tranquility, beaut...y, and amasingness. I Am infinitely appreciative to the universe. Thank you Source. I know why I Am where I Am for now and whom I Am to help and why. This is such a peaceful healing place. To be surrounded by such energy, crystals, vibrational essence, and amasing people. I Am blessed. thank you Source. Thank you
So why is our Lemurian princess of interest to Quatloos? Her new attempts to get back into Canada apparently revolve around getting help from the World Freeman Society and by relying on the wisdom of Dean Clifford!

First the World Freeman society. She made a somewhat incoherent plea to them for help;

https://worldfreemansociety.org/forum/1 ... -some-help

Which, unfortunately, met with a less than enthusiastic response. The only reply has been from Meta who is an extremist even by Freeman standards and who has been banned from their Dean Clifford discussion thread as a result. Meta's opinion on the actions of the Canada Border Services and Canadian immigration officials was, in its entirety;

GODDAMN THOSE FUCKING SCUM.

Succinct but not, I think, particularly helpful. This was posted shortly after she made her request and there has been no further activity in the discussion in the week or so since.

In her most recent video she discusses her deportation problems, the world Freeman Society and Clifford;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4VEPIY ... Ud-04L0iBw

You can listen if you want, I wouldn't recommend it. She sounds on the edge of a breakdown but held back on the brink by powerful tranquilizers. I'll give you the gist.

She starts out about how the world is totally going to hell. It's summer solstice, a time of meditation and contemplative worship, yet fair weather believers celebrate through empty festivals and consumerism. However, while they swan about in their shallow meaningless indulgences "real things are happening!" Specifically, happening to her. What else is of any consequence? "Like right now I'm sitting homeless in a motel . . . .but the truth is that there really should be no borders. I should be allowed to, and everyone should be allowed to, live wherever we chose to". She says she has to get "permits" to return to paradise Canada but "I shouldn't have to, I should be able to be free". Then she compares herself to the world's starving poor. A bit extreme, her photos don't show any nutritional deficiency. Maybe she is talking metaphorically.

At 7:40 she started going full Freeman. Something she got from the World Freeman Society, probably Meta (nobody else responded to her). She hauled out the old chestnut of the UN Declaration of Human Rights like it had been born afresh "Did anyone realize that our god given rights are to be free . . . Do you know about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? The universal Declaration of Human Rights says that that everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state and everyone has the right to leave the borders of each state including his own and return to his own country"

Now in every Freeman trial or court hearing I've attended, and Quatloosians know I'm a veteran court reporter, the Freemen/Sovereign/Defendants/Plaintiffs have pulled the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) out of their ass like it's absolute holy writ. All Canadian courts must bow in deference to it and the self-serving interpretations Freemen parse from it. They seem to think it like a piece of cloth that can be cut into any size and shape you want. Don't want to obey the laws of the land? It is your human right under the UDHR to ignore laws you don't want applying to you. Don't want to pay car insurance or get a driver's license? Just quote the UDHR. Want to move to Canada although the government has made it clear they don't want you? Screw governments, the UN has said It is your human right under the UDHR to live wherever you want. Diamondlady is just the most recent of the long line of hopefuls who is about to find that it is no more than a useless puff-piece with no force of law in Canada.

Ok, move on; "Article 15 says everyone has the right to a nationality, nobody shall be arbitrarily denied the right to his nationality or denied the right to change his nationality therefore I should have the right to change my nationality and not be stuck here in the States. I should be free to stay on the landmass that is called Canada." Ha! Up yours America!

I'd say it's a stretch to take a United Nations feel-good declaration, which has no legally binding effect anywhere in the world, and interpret the words "or denied the right to change his nationality" as meaning you can arbitrarily pick any nationality and be granted it as your right. I'd assume it means that if, say, I applied for United States citizenship and was approved, Canada cannot deny me the right to become an American citizen. But then my statutory interpretation is less expansive than that of Freemen, I tend to interpret text as it is written.

Then we get to the meat at 09:05. "For those of you that may or may not know about this gentleman I'm going to introduce him to you in this link. His name is Dean Clifford. Right now he is sitting in a jail. Why? Because he is enactivating his god given birthright"

Then a break from Dean while she babbled on how the UDHR is "acknowledged" around the globe. Next a bizarre digression about how, if the masses of the world would just get together and rush the Canadian border in an overwhelming gigantic tidal wave of humanity, she could amble across in the middle of the chaos. That's right, organize another D-Day to serve her convenience. Unhappily the selfish masses seem too unresponsive to her plight to spare the time.

Then, at 10:10, back to Dean, he seems to have a way with the ladies. "The video I'm linking below describes in detail how we can really be free. And right now he is fighting for all of us, not just himself but all of us in that freedom." I've wondered for a while what nitwits still follow Dean after the overwhelming barrage of evidence that he is a liar and a total failure. Diamondlady helps to answer that query. The video link is here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu17gfbR7Oc

And it's an hour and twenty minutes of Dean rambling away in front of a whiteboard. I'm not watching it so I have no idea what specific Dean stupidity caught her fancy.

Then she went into a long boring sequence of reading, verbatim, the UDHR. But at 18:50 she cranks it up for her rousing finale "Do you know what this means? This Universal Declaration of Human Rights usurps every other law that has ever been created on this earth! So really there should be no borders." Then she walks off the deep end. She recited the part of the UDHR that says slavery in all its forms shall be prohibited "Yet here I am, I'm a slave right now because I can't walk the half kilometer and get back home to Canada!" Then she admonishes us to go through her links and, in particular "Check out Dean Clifford's wisdom."

Huh? Dean Clifford's wisdom? Let's see. Is this the same Dean Clifford that is currently looking at up to ten years on various charges and who has been floundering for seven months futilely trying to find a way out? The Dean Clifford who's best current defense is to rely on a grossly flawed Carswell head note of Meads v. Meads that has no weight in law? If any Dean fans are reading this a word of advice. Tell Dean to dump the head note argument, get a lawyer, and actually listen to him. It won't get him off but it might help a bit in sentencing. You're welcome.

Then a rallying call for action. "If we were all to do this in mass (declare ourselves to be Freemen) then the one-percent (air quotes) would never be able to keep us as slaves. Will you join me? Will you be free?"

Whew! Rousing Stuff! Not much from her since but she is showing great potential for future Quatloos posts. Not as long as this one, I promise! I await her next steps with interest.

She has thoughtfully included links to all the videos and websites she refers to in her talk. A real grab-bag. The UBUNTU Liberation Movement! Free Dean Clifford! Kevin Annett! Unfortunately Kevin is a little preoccupied at the moment trying to convene an International Common Law Court of Justice jury to indict the pope, the Queen, and George Soros on charges of ritualistic child sacrifices but I'm sure he'll get on Diamondlady's case as soon as he has a free moment.

One I consider a particular favorite is World Service Org which allows you to do one-stop shopping for your World Passport, World Identity Card and World Birth Certificate at very reasonable prices;

http://www.worldservice.org/docpapp.html

Anyhow, here they are;

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu17gfbR7Oc
http://www.natural-person.ca/
http://www.worldservice.org/docpass.html
http://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalint ... /ccpr.aspx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8zvZ_s ... e=youtu.be
https://worldfreemansociety.org/
http://itccs.org/
http://kevinannett.com/
http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/
https://www.facebook.com/freedeanclifford
http://www.michaeltellinger.com/ubuntu-cont.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDKTRgo ... e=youtu.be
http://www.diamondlady.net/luciavegajimenezcbsa.html

I suppose, as an alternative approach to getting back here, she could try the old tried and true method successfully employed by Gregor Fpic Jahn of marrying a Canadian citizen and coming in on a spousal permit. However Nenari faces a slight problem in finding a willing candidate. As a Lemurian she has evolved beyond sex as we know it;
As Lemurians, we are androgynous, being of both physical human form sexes as ethereal Spiritual Soul BEings. We are free from any need to sexually interact with each other in the way we know of SEX on this earth dimension now or to reproduce biologically, as our unions were of Simultaneously EXperiencing Absoulute Love (which we speak of within the Spiritual Treasure Gift (Chapter) entitled Infinite Relationship), free from physicality but through our telepathic communication.
This could be unfortunate for her marriage prospects. While sex through telepathic communication might be just the ticket for the advanced beings of Lemuria I doubt many of we swinish unevolved Canadian males will go for it. Is there a unattached Canadian of Lemurian descent out there aching for some hot mental sex action?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Princess Diamondlady: Sovereign Lemurian Goddess

Post by JamesVincent »

I think I speak for all of us 'Muricans when I say, you can have her back....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's only fair after Justin Beeber.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

There are deeper darker waters here than I first thought. When I called the individual who turned Diamonlady in to the immigration authorities a "Judas" I wasn't aware how appropriate the name apparently was. She was the victim of a betrayal of biblical proportion! I hadn't paid a lot of attention to the mini-bio I'd included in my posting, there was only so much of her smug self-praise I could take but, in review, this suddenly caught my attention;
Nenari is also the Director of The Diamondlight Spiritual Oneness Centre and also the co~creator of the OneSoul REALationship Series along with Natu. In addition, Nenari is also Music Manager/Publicist for Natu (Chris Madsen) in addition to other artists on the journey.
Would this be the same Chris Madsen who she claimed turned her in to the immigration authorites, and act which resulted in her deportation?
she (immigration judge ) was referring to my relationship with Chris Madsen which of course the false report that he made to the RCMP in 2012 is what alerted immigration to me and is what caused all of this happening and so she was asking for me to bring forth such evidence which as you all know I have plenty of in proof of such a relationship despite Chris' claims to the contrary.
His webpage is here;

http://www.chrismadsen.com/

He was also an American but, unlike Diamondlady, he emigrated here quite legally. He lives in Vernon and he can be just as New Age flakey as Diamondlady;
The earth and entire universe is filled with incredibly complex forms.The designer of these can be said to be Love. Beautiful sunsets of everchanging hues, the perfect flow of galaxies and atoms, right down to the trillions of cells in your body, these were all first a thought in the ‘mind’of Love. Love can be said to be the Intelligence and force that has calledall that is into being in every dimension that exists. Love already knows all possibilities and all potentials, already knows all that has ever been, is now or ever will be. Love also knows all potentials of what can be. Love is infinite in nature and in every aspect and ability to bring into form whatever it visions.

Many terms are used in language for words that have completely different meanings. I can pound with my hammer or buy a pound of berries. The word love is just a word until it is put into a context. The reason the word Love is used in Living Love’s Vision, and is also capitalized, is because it is the one word that most aligns with what is being described. Yet, it is about as close to describing what Love is as using the word ‘wet’ to describe the entirety of every ocean, river, lake,and property of water.
http://www.chrismadsen.com/living-loves-vision.html

They seem a perfect fit. Another part of her bio talks about her publishing career;
She is currently the author of several books including "Life Long Learning ~ Transforming Learning" and "Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness ~ Spiritual Rememberings of the Soul Through Life Experience", “Song of the Princess” and her most recent book "Beloved Troubadour";
Beloved Troubadour? Would that be Chris? Well let's look to a January 8th 2012 entry she made in her Face Book page for the answer, an entry discussing the book preface;

Beloved Troubadour ~ Preface
.January 8, 2012 at 6:21pmDearest Ones~

The calling is now within me being guided by the Master Artist to flow through the journey in book form of My beloved twinsoul Natu (Chris Madsen) and I. Thus what channeled through me just moments ago is here below of the Preface of the book. There may be more added as it channels through, yet in this moment, this is what I have to share thus far. Please enjoy! :)

Beloved Troubadour

Preface

Sacred Path, where lovers dance….there is such a Sacred Path. In which true love, a love that is unconditional, is experienced between sacred hearts entwining within that same love. Such is the experience my beloved and I share.

The word Beloved spoken refers to an intimate relationship of love. Equally the word Troubadour comes from the verb ’trobar’ which literally translates means ’to find’ (and also means to compose or invent). Thus, it was four years ago (as of the writing of this book), and even before this, that my beloved sweet Troubadour found me. And within such the most amasing, intimate, self healing, self revealing, self loving and mutual loving romance of chivalrous courtly love began that is within its ever enfoldment even now in this moment.

There are things that Chris has been and done for me and with me in such real, raw, vulnerable, and from the heartness that NO other man has ever done with me or for me. And it is his love that has done and continues to do just exactly that open my heart and enable me to be lifted into places of infinity and beyond that I never in my humanness thought possible. And I know I Am the same for him. For his earthly name Christopher means bearer of Christ, which is the one who brings forth the Christ consciousness. His middle name John means gift from the Lord and I can say within the utmost certainty and love that he truly is a gift to me and to all. More than many will or may ever know. And I say that not just from my love for him, I say it also for the truth it is as well. And Chris’ soul signature name of Natu means BEing of Love and Light and thus this is who he is. As equally my soul signature name of Nenari means the sacred keeper of the flame of Love and Light and thus I Am the sacred keeper of his flame, of our flame of love together and of the flame of love within us all.
And, in a January 16th entry she claimed that she had done much to try and forward his career. This is apparently a quote from the back cover of her book;
"Here revealed to the world is the most intimate portrait of the courtly romance between Chris Madsen (Natu) and Nenari. When they met they had both just come through a spiritual reawakening on their own. Together, their love creates the healing of their own hearts and the healing of many through the sharing of their journey. Loving him, and being loved in return, she devotes herself to his happiness and the nurture of his talents ~ inspiring and encouraging him, making it possible for him to go to Sedona to share his music with the world, helping him financially to get the music out, working with him on his music and manuscripts, soothing his fears, healing his heart, sharing his moments of bliss. This manscript is a mirror of their intense and passionate romance and leaves no doubt that each is the other's great love in life. It is an extraordinary record ~ the lovers were separated much of the time and could communicate only by letter, text, and phone. When together and throughout the journey, Nenari faithfully records in her journal and in letters, everything that occurs, everything that Chris says to her. And there is nothing the Beloved Troubadour does not share with his precious Princess ~ his inner most thoughts and feelings, his philosophical and spiritual beliefs, his interpretations of his work, and the minutest details of his waking and dreaming moments......For years no one has known of the existence of nearly 39,000 letters, 12,000 texts, and the many journals from which this book is created....They provide what will undoubtedly be the most intimate and precise vignette of the author of Song of the Troubadour. His readers will find here a new understanding of both the man and his work and the deep vulnerable heart he is. They will find as well, a passionate chivalrous story of profound love ~ its moments of ecstasy and angst openly, spontaneously, passionately expressed; and the wisdom to benefit humanity of what true love really is."
https://www.facebook.com/notes/nenari-d ... omments=15

Must have been quite the book and a hell of a breakup. I can actually feel some sympathy for her, not something I would have thought possible before I started connecting the dots.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Truly the great irony of sovereigns is that they are the best evidence of a need for some type of judicial system given that they simply can't get along.

Got into an argument online with one of them the other day where they were basically trying to argue that the state shouldn't have standing to prosecute anyone and that the victims of crime should be the ones to prosecute. This of course reminded me of a Greek literature class I took back in college where we had to do an essay on Oresteia which cliff notes version, basically involves a cycle of revenge killings being ended by a jury trial. The theme basically being that a transition to having the state determine justice is social progress since otherwise you have this endless cycle of revenge.

If you go through the OPCA spectrum they reject even this very basic role and function of government despite it being over two thousand years old. If you go searching for their version of common law it has never existed at least if you go as far back as the time of the Greeks.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

She's confusing me. From the somewhat scattered evidence I concluded an epic love, a bitter breakup and betrayal, and an abandoned Nenari finished with Chris and moving on to her quest to return to Canada after being deported. And yet, four hours ago, she linked to one of his videos on her Face Book page, some new-age meandering how we are linked to the waves and foam at the lakeside where he is filming;

https://www.facebook.com/Nenari?fref=uf ... =2&theater

Enough with parsing the nuances of relationships, I'll stick to the main story, her clear and much expressed anger at Canadian authorities for kicking her out and her attempts to return. No ambiguity or hidden story there!

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Other than the "soul" gibberish, has she stated any actual reason for wanting to remain in Canada?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well her beloved troubadour and twinsoul still has a link on her site. I guess the psychopulation must have been really good. And speaking of (meta)sexual relationships, how can a highly evolved being be threatened by a purely mortal ex?

Also: nice dress, did you buy it at a renfaire? No diamonds in evidence, though.

Also, although a lot of newagers reference Lemuria in association with Atlantis, there is actually even less to it. There are no legends, no tradition. The name was made up in the early 20th century by a scientist postulated a theoretical lost landmass to explain certain aspects of the fossil record. That is to say, postulated there must have been a place where there were a lot of lemurs.

Still, let me play along just long enough to ask: which ranks highest, Lemurian Princess, Private Attorney General, or Notary?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Please tell me she used to rent a double-wide in a trailer park. Further, at least she won't be a birther.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Other than the "soul" gibberish, has she stated any actual reason for wanting to remain in Canada?
She seems to really like the life and lifestyle in Vernon. Seems a good enough reason to me. Not a choice I'd make but it's a very pleasant area. Many Vancouverites go to the Okanagan, mainly Kelowna, to retire.

davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

good Lord, every single part of her purported name sounds like prima facia evidence of insanity, and combined together it reads like the title of a b-grade children's fiction picturebook.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:good Lord, every single part of her purported name sounds like prima facia evidence of insanity, and combined together it reads like the title of a b-grade children's fiction picturebook.
That or she has reality and "World of Warcraft" muddled together.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Burnaby's right, there is something in the water up there, or maybe a couple of somethings since it does seem to produce two entirely separate sets of dementias. I'm quite sure we don't want either variety bottled and exported, the local kool-aid peddlers would never forgive the gov't for the competition.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.