Marc Stanley: Sovereign Scavenger

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Marc Stanley: Sovereign Scavenger

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Here's one that is a bit different, well, except for it's just another criminal saying he's immune from the law:
Marc Stanley stole metals for salvage resale. He was arrested stealing copper out of a church's facilities. How tasteful.
Deputies said Stanley argued during his arrest that he was a sovereign citizen, so “legalese did not apply to him.”
Is it just me, or does there seem to be an increasing incidence of simple criminals using Sovereign/Freeman type arguments as a 'get out of jail free' card? It's definitely a pattern in Canada, bad enough the judiciary has begun to comment on that.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Marc Stanley: Sovereign Scavenger

Post by The Observer »

I think this is the strange result of mixing convicted sovruns and TPs into the general inmate population. You would think that hardened cons would be a bit more bright and not swallow the nonsense that our beloved doofuses are selling, but it appears that a con will try anything at least once. This has been happening for quite a while with prisoners filing zero returns, doing the OID scam, adopting 861 arugments, etc. So now they are traying on the sovrun suit.

But you would think that once these convicts find out that any of these scams are worthless, the con would be paying a special visit to the sovrun promoter and getting a refund...one way or another.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

That's how SovCit and Moorish ideas originally spread, selling documents and templates to inmates. Fertile recruiting ground.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You'd kind of think that maybe the fact that the ones selling the ideas were in the slammer to begin with for practicing what they were selling would have been a bit of a hint, but then maybe I'm really over estimating the average IQ of the population in question, like maybe they got where they are by not being the brightest bulbs on the tree to begin with, maybe!!!????? :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Dude was stealing wire from a church. 'Nuff said.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"