Janine McCune (aka Ramsieyh S. Rael): Travelling Moor

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Janine McCune (aka Ramsieyh S. Rael): Travelling Moor

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

And once more, this time with feeling:
It's unfortunate that authorities just don't understand how busy these Moorish diplomats actually are. No time for speed limits! I'm talking to my mother - it's an important diplomatic negotiation! Lives are at stake!
A Florida woman claiming to be “Moorish” and having “diplomatic immunity” was arrested late last month on traffic charges.

Police said 32-year-old Janine McCune was speeding and talking on a cell phone when officers stopped her in Orland Park.

Officers said the woman claimed her name was Ramsieyh S. Rael but was unable to produce a driver’s license or current insurance information, reported Orland Park Patch.

She told officers she had been talking to her mother on the phone, and police said license information for Rael showed a suspension for insurance violations.

However, police said the woman claimed to have no knowledge of the infractions.

Officers took the woman into custody but noticed she was no longer wearing a work name tag clipped to her shirt as she was placed into the squad car.

“I asked her where they were at,” the arresting officer wrote in a report. “She indicated she never had anything clipped to her. This information made me suspicious that Ramsieyh may not be truthful.”

Police spotted her work identification inside her car showing the name Janine McCune, to whom the Ford Focus was registered.

But police said McCune insisted her name was Ramsieyh and claimed “Moorish and diplomatic immunity.”

That’s an apparent reference to teachings by the Moorish Science Temple of America, whose followers have been implicated in real estate and other fraud schemes.

The group attracts black followers to the “sovereign citizens” movement, an anti-government ideology with foundational ties to white supremacy.

Police said McCune eventually admitted Janine was her birth name, and officers found her license had been revoked for drunken driving-related offenses.

Her car was towed, and McCune was charged with driving on a revoked license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, talking on a cell phone while driving, and speeding.
SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]