Trapper Killsmany: Persecuted Sovereign Reenactor

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Trapper Killsmany: Persecuted Sovereign Reenactor

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I think the Sovereign Citizen community is trying to catch up with Canada’s weirdos… case in point?

Trapper Killsmany – a.k.a. David Goldsmith.

I found this news story about him but that led to interesting places:
Though he lives in West Virginia he’s filing liens in Alaska:
The U.S. attorney's office in Alaska has filed a civil lawsuit to stop a West Virginia man from filing liens against federal employees.

Assistant U.S. Attorney for Alaska Bryan Wilson is seeking an injunction against Trapper Killsmany after the former Alaska man filed liens totaling $950 million against seven employees of the Social Security Administration. The liens were filed at the Alaska Department of Natural Resources Recorder's Office in Fairbanks last February and March.

Killsmany, 60, seeks another $350 million in liens from several family members living in Manley Hot Springs, Alaska, and from an Alaska Native News reporter who once wrote about him.

There was no telephone listing for Killsmany in Danese, West Virginia, which Wilson said is Killsmany's last known address. A phone number listed for him in Manley Hot Springs was not working Tuesday.

He legally changed his name from David Goldsmith in 2003.

The liens, according to Wilson's court filing, are "designed to harass, intimidate, annoy, punish and retaliate" against the employees, adding there is no doubt they don't owe him the money.

Such liens can hurt the credit of the people named. Government recording offices generally accept all filings even where there's no evidence those named actually owes money, and the FBI calls it "paper terrorism."

Wilson said he didn't know if civil lawsuits have been filed in Alaska before, but he used to work as a federal prosecutor in Florida, where that office successfully sued to stop fraudulent filings.

In this case, the Social Security employees asked for help in clearing their credit, he said.

"I think so many people have started to file these bogus liens that the banks don't really pay any attention to them anymore," Wilson said. "But these employees were just kind of a little nervous about this, so we agreed to file this for them."

The News-Miner says Killsmany, in a Facebook message, pointed a reporter to a Facebook page called "Truth for Trapper Killsmany." On the page, it claims a Social Security employee judged Killsmany on his appearance in March 2010 and said he was a "survivalist type" who was "potentially violent."

He has also filed liens against members of the Alaska court system, Alaska State Troopers and the Fairbanks Correctional Center after he was arrested in August 2012 for contacting family members, a violation of a restraining order.
It didn’t take much searching to find dumploads from the Trapper online.

First, a biographical video in which he explains himself and his life (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asEnCnJ1idY). It's pretty fanciful.

His wife and daughters are scammers/extorters. They’re pure evil people. His daughter set fire to his house. His second wife tried to shoot him twice. Alaska officials put him on a violence watch list because of his name. He was an undercover narcotics agent whose task it was to catch crooked cops and judges – they dealt in meth and murder! DA’s have faked him having a criminal record that doesn’t exist. He is a solar power system designer.

And that’s just in the first few minutes! (Yes, I stopped watching at that point.)

His Facebook pages have lots of fun documents and posts (https://www.facebook.com/trapper.killsmany) (https://www.facebook.com/TruthForTrapperKillsmany).

In part he blames his situation for an unfair persecution of historical reenactors (http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pa ... 2/bio.html):
I need help fighting a major wrong committed against myself & my family. I have been wrongfully accused of crimes & wrong doings that I did not do.

I have not been allowed to speak or show evidence to anyone or in any court. Everything done against me over the last two years has been done illegally & in violation of my Constitutional rights in Alaska & U.S. Also Alaska & U.S. laws were violated by Troopers, DA\'s, & Judges. Including Extortion, Breaking & Enterings, Assaults, Criminal Trespasses, Thefts, False Arrests, False Imprisonment, Kidnapping, Torture, Attempted murders, Harrassments, Defamation of my good character & much more.

I have all the evidence, eyewitnesses, court (bail hearings)& state trooper audios (even after they modified them), Trooper reports & they all prove me in the right. I need my record cleared of all these false charges in Alaska & be allowed to return to my peaceful life. I have not broken any laws or done one thing that was illegal.

I have been harassed & convicted purely on my looks, my name, & hearsay evidence & denied to speak or show the truth. I do historical reenactments & movie shoots for a living & these have been used against me. They are saying I kill people for a living & other absurd lies. Reenactors of all time periods are the best people around.

[Emphasis added.]

I agree with the Trapper on this point. I too have faced much criticism and persecution, even been accused of being a vampire, since I began reenacting as a early 20th century banana freighter. But that’s neither here nor there.

Though currently down south he does seem to have spent some time in Alaska. Here we have a report of him be arrested for pointing a shotgun at Alaska State Troopers (http://alaska-native-news.com/arrest-wa ... uggle-5891). That led to a guilty plea and a nearly two year suspended sentence and probation.

I wonder whether his lien activities are also reenacting? But if so, what?

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Trapper Killsmany: Persecuted Sovereign Reenactor

Post by grixit »

It sounds as if he's trying to grow up to be David Merrill.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Adding his story to that of Schaeffer Cox and it appears Alaska is like a 21st century communist East Germany where one person in three works for the secret police.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

grixit wrote:It sounds as if he's trying to grow up to be David Merrill.

Becoming another David Merrill most assuredly does not involve "growing up".
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would say that Mr Goldsmith's problems are mostly all self induced, and the ones that came at him from the outside were also in response to the aforementioned problems. While he may think he is a reenactor, I wouldn't bet on his having been employed at that for quite some time, if ever, since he strikes me as the type who would get thrown off of a set for acting out when they did something he didn't approve of. I suspect a little checking would find out where and when. I would also bet at his not being employed at much else any time recently as well with his attitude. I kind of have the feeling that this is another one sending mail from an unregistered and unlicensed zip code.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just have to quote something I found in just the first moments of looking at this guy, his own, I guess description, of an arrest warrant....
Court (Arrest Warrants-Due Process Requires Article III Warrant)
*NOTICE AND CAVEAT*
For an Article III warrant to issue: the warrant must be signed with a wet blue ink signature by a sitting judge who must have currently taken a constitutional oath of office which is on file and produce certified proof of a valid bond to indemnify the party to be taken into custody. (Forms of administrative procedural warrants will not be accepted.
1. WHEREAS, a warrant must specifically name the party in his or her proper given birth name and the capital crime alleged to have been committed;
2. must contain an affidavit executed (under oath) by the accuser, stating FIRST HAND facts which constitute a capital crime causing loss or damage to a named party;
3. must name the party to be arrested, or describe him or her sufficiently to establish identity;
4. must offer the warrant and the affidavit for inspection upon request;
5. No handcuffs; “. . . a constable cannot justify handcuffing a prisoner unless he has attempted to escape, or unless it be necessary in order to prevent his doing so.”  51 L.R.A. 216; “The handcuffing was utterly unlawful.” Osborn v Veitch 1 Foster & Fin Eng Rep 317.
6. must immediately take the arrested party before a magistrate when demanded, and hold the party for no other purpose (no photographs, no fingerprinting);
You are responsible for everything that occurs to the arrested party, even if you should relinquish custody to an assign;
Unlawful arrest is assault, battery & trespass and may be charged under the law of Piracy;
There is no immunity in a false arrest case;
Good faith is not a defense to sustain false arrest under a defective and wanting warrant.
Lastly . . . Should the warrant state as cause to issue, a mere civil/statutory infraction or “offense” which fails to rise to the level of a capital crime, then the arrest is in violation of Article III “Due Process”. . . Be apprised, I do not by accommodation, accept any offer of arrest for any for profit private copyright statutory omission. The statute must define a capital crime and thereby probable cause must exist to issue a warrant based upon said probable cause as noted by the damaged party or his agent acting in his personal capacity. 
WITH RESERVATION OF ALL RIGHTS WITHOUT PREJUDICE UCC 1 -308 (Blog Master’s Note: And you must ‘insist’ on an Article III Court.)
There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes and thereby, there have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. ( FRC V. General Electric Co. ,Keller V. Potomac Elec. Power Co.1Stat. 138-178)
coloring added

Okay, after looking at that gibbersish something about it just didn't seem right to me, it sunk into my head at an odd angle if you will. Then I figured it out, the part in blue...... how can you insist that there are not and have not been any legal courts since 1789 (a date pre-dating the Constitution's being ratified and thus, since the beginning) and use a few court cases to justify that logic? Is he dancing to music that no one else can hear or am I having delayed reactions to the brown acid I took in the sixties?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ah, I forgot to explain the parts in red. It looks to me like someone has had some issues with their own prior arrest experience, involving handcuffs..... :whistle:

Just sayin'
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Gregg wrote: how can you insist that there are not and have not been any legal courts since 1789 ...and use a few court cases to justify that logic? Is he dancing to music that no one else can hear or am I having delayed reactions to the brown acid I took in the sixties?
His smattering of court cases is completely off the mark. You'll notice he didn't provide anything but the names of the cases.
Federal Radio Commission (FRC) v. General Electric Co. (1930) 281 US 464 and Keller v. Potomac Electric & Power Co. (1923) 261 US 428 both dealt with very odd laws enacted by Congress about regulatory agencies; in both cases Congress had provided that the DC municipal Supreme Court would be used for reviewing the administrative decisions of regulatory agencies. In both cases the appellants were unhappy with the outcome there and tried to appeal to the US Supreme Court and in both cases the Supreme Court kicked the appeals out on the grounds that, since the participation of the DC court was very deliberately included in the regulatory laws as a means of fine tuning the administrative agencies' decisions, the DC court decision was part of the administrative or regulatory process, the DC court was acting in an administrative character, and was not in its usual character as a judicial decision, so the outcome is not a judicial case or controversy such as the US Supreme Court was authorized to review.

THe citation to 1 Stat. 138-178 refers to the volume of the laws enacted by the First Congress in 1789, and the page range includes a temporary law about the federal debt, another law about customs duties, and an third law about the post office. I have no idea whatever what this guy was intended to reference.

The last one, Osborn v. Veitch, is an 1858 BRITISH court case, given in a very sketchy way, from the Kent Summer Assizes. It dealt with people who were apparently caught hunting on private property and they pointed their guns in the direction of the property owner and the people with him; as one of these people was also a constable, they were promptly arrested - evidently a claim was made, falsely, that one of them had actually fired his gun in the owner's direction. The owner, it turns out, won the case - although it's not clear what
he was suing for - but he only won damages of 1 farthing, which is a sort of insult. As I said, the decision is not easy to figure out - it's only about six sentences long.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Ya know, it's kinda hard to be so right and so wrong at the same time but he managed to pull it off well.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"