Who is Boris Roger Erickson?!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Who is Boris Roger Erickson?!

Post by Chados »

Whoever he is, he's being referenced as a sovrun "guru" type in the St. Petersburg, FL area. Anyone ever hear of this dude? I'm trying to get some info on him.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Who is Boris Roger Erickson?!

Post by fortinbras »

Boris R. Erickson has been embroiled in a prolonged lawsuit brought by the IRS for the last two years. The exact nature of it can only be surmised from occasional court orders. The most recent court order, dated June 19th, indicated that he responded to a subpoena with pleadings that (1) made use of the usual SovCit craziness including references to admiralty law and a denial of citizenship and (2) were incoherent, and well as an oblique comment that indicates that (3) other courts have already found him to be mentally incompetent, and that is why the court is ordering, at the IRS's suggestion, psych tests of Erickson. The case is not yet finished and it doesn't look as if Erickson will prevail. Hardly a guru.

Here is the court order for the psych exam:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 2224066227

A more recent entry in the docket says that Erickson showed up for the exam but did not answer any questions. His mental condition is still not proven to be competent.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

So, they’re wond’ring about Mister Boris:
Do the sounds in his head make a chorus?
Can he think like a champ?
Is there light in his lamp?
Can he see all the trees in the forest?

Yes, an expert will tell, in a jiffy,
If his mental condition ain’t spiffy.
‘Though the tax man may summon,
No good answers are comin’;
So, the final result may be iffy.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Interesting, we've got one of his followers raising Cain in the traffic court. He's an interesting individual. I just wanted to know who his pal Boris was.