SovCit claims he doesn't exist. Yes, really.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

SovCit claims he doesn't exist. Yes, really.

Post by Unidyne »

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/sove ... rth-to-me/
A Massachusetts “sovereign citizen” was arrested for illegally driving just hours after he was ordered to pay a $500 for driving without a valid license.

Christopher Noone, of Monson, paid the fine and an additional $407 in court costs Tuesday at the Newburyport District Courthouse, but police said he attempted to drive himself home, reported The Salem News.

He rejected a prosecutor’s offer last year to decriminalize the violation and fine him only $50, and instead demanded a trial and risk a possible $1,000 fine.

Noone argued this week during a bench trial that he was not a person as defined by the commonwealth.

Noone claimed the state had no evidence he was a person because he did not have a birth certificate or Social Security number, as required to obtain a driver’s license.

The police officer testified that Noone had offered his name and birth date when he was cited, the newspaper reported, but Noone quickly objected.

“I don’t have a date of birth,” he said.
After Noone argued he was defined as a corporation, not a person, under Massachusetts law, the judge tried to trick him into providing his birth date, last name, and address.

But he said none of those questions applied to him, the newspaper reported.

“My mom never gave birth to me,” Noone said.

Noone told the judge during closing arguments that the case should be dismissed because there was no evidence he drove the truck, and he wasn’t even a person.
:whistle:

Yes, that's his name. "Noone". Add a space, and it's "No one".
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Fmotlgroupie

Re: SovCit claims he doesn't exist. Yes, really.

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

We had an "Adam NOBODY" who was a prominent protester at the G20 summit in Toronto in 2010. Special people...
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There is a Christopher Patrick Noone, of Palmer, Mass., who is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with the town over a property tax matter. It appears that he inherited land from his father but the town immediately snatched it up because the father had not paid property taxes on it for dog's years. Christopher is now arguing that because his family had gotten the land by a land patent it was not taxable and therefore no taxes were owed or overdue. This is an argument that has failed elsewhere.

late correction: the father had NOT paid taxes on the property
Last edited by fortinbras on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

fortinbras wrote:There is a Christopher Patrick Noone, of Palmer, Mass., who is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with the town over a property tax matter. It appears that he inherited land from his father but the town immediately snatched it up because the father had paid property taxes on it for dog's years. Christopher is now arguing that because his family had gotten the land by a land patent it was not taxable and therefore no taxes were owed or overdue. This is an argument that has failed elsewhere.
Oh no not him *again* (Palmer and Monson are next to each other and should really be considered one town) he's a pain in the horse's uh.. posterior, I have to go diggin on my computer but I know I've got some of his "complaints" somewhere...

Once I find them I'll make em available, they are fun reads..
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JennyD wrote:
fortinbras wrote:There is a Christopher Patrick Noone, of Palmer, Mass., who is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with the town over a property tax matter. It appears that he inherited land from his father but the town immediately snatched it up because the father had paid property taxes on it for dog's years. Christopher is now arguing that because his family had gotten the land by a land patent it was not taxable and therefore no taxes were owed or overdue. This is an argument that has failed elsewhere.
Oh no not him *again* (Palmer and Monson are next to each other and should really be considered one town) he's a pain in the horse's uh.. posterior, I have to go diggin on my computer but I know I've got some of his "complaints" somewhere...

Once I find them I'll make em available, they are fun reads..
I'll be going through Palmer on Saturday. It looks as if he lives right near the corner of Mass. Route 181 and US Route 20, if he lives with a family member; so I'll drive right on past. Maybe I'll drop by for a chat.... :twisted:
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Here you go....

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FDCO%2020140226H15
I would say that the land patent nonsense would have been void anyway so the court wouldn't even have to had to address the action at all, just dismissed it. IIRC the few land patents that the US has allowed to continue have been for unbroken family title, still wouldn't have gotten you out of taxes, and I don't think it's even relevant anymore. One thing I did question though: when the father passed before the state court judgment and an estate, as it were, entered into an action concerning the property, why was the state court allowed to continue in it's judgment proceedings? Would that not have created a lis pendens situation where the title is in flux already and there is an action concerning the property? Not that I believe that it would have changed anything, just curious.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

One of the many times when sovrans should be glad that the courts don't actually accept their arguments and carry them to their logical conclusion.

"Well, I'll tell you what. If you don't exist, then there's no law or constitutional provision that protects you. And if you don't exist, then the bailiff won't be able to find you when I order him to take you to the county jail and keep you there until such time that you're willing to concede your existence. Let's test these theories."
bobhurt
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by bobhurt »

Myth mongers perpetuate myths and delusions about the law because the public schools never gave them a decent foundational understanding. The better Quatloosians seek to explain their opposition to the myths prior to condemning the Patriot Myth Mongers. Here's a good example dealing with the land patent issue and citing a Supreme Court opinion in support.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

bobhurt wrote:Myth mongers perpetuate myths and delusions about the law because the public schools never gave them a decent foundational understanding.
A number of us who went to public schools understand the law a whole lot better than you do, bob.
The better Quatloosians seek to explain their opposition to the myths prior to condemning the Patriot Myth Mongers. Here's a good example dealing with the land patent issue and citing a Supreme Court opinion in support.
Are you a Quatloosian now, bob?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

bobhurt wrote: The better Quatloosians seek to explain their opposition to the myths prior to condemning the Patriot Myth Mongers.
Bob, in my experience the Patriot Myth Mongers have consistently refused to listen to Quatloosian explanations of why they are wrong, and that is when the condemnations start coming.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Further, to what Bobby says, it isn't that the schools don't teach it, it is that the sovcit/paytriot/faketriot crowd didn't listen when there were ins school, always assuming they bothered to go, and now they refuse to listen to anyone who tells them anything they don't want to hear. That is called willful ignorance in most people's books Bobby. It's not that the information isn't out there, they just don't want to hear it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Look who crawled out of the woodwork.

I beg to differ Bob I can think of quite a few things I learned in a public school, a shitty public school at that, that proves pretty much anything a sovs say to be utter bullshit. I even thought of this earlier today when I saw some moron rambling on about the federal bankruptcy of 1933, going back to a common law nation and the ebil BAR association. Made me think of you when I told him he would sound more intelligent if his mouth was shut.

Not to mention bumping a two year old dead thread with that crap.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"