LOCKED -- What is the jurisdiction of the United States?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Patriotdiscussions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

LOCKED -- What is the jurisdiction of the United States?

Post by Patriotdiscussions »

On each stone, the side facing the District of Columbia displayed the inscription "Jurisdiction of the United States"

http://www.boundarystones.org/
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: What is the jurisdiction of the United States?

Post by Famspear »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:On each stone, the side facing the District of Columbia displayed the inscription "Jurisdiction of the United States"

Duhhhhh.....

This reminds me of the signs that I used to see in restaurants that read "NO SMOKING BEYOND THIS POINT". Of course, every point in the universe is, by definition, a point "beyond this point." From reading the sign, I never understood exactly which area of the restaurant was intended to be designated as the "no smoking" area. Was it the area on the side of the sign where the sign could actually be read? Or, was it the area on the side of the sign where the sign itself could not be read? Was it some third area?

Back to the topic: "Patriotdiscussions," you are up to your usual mindless trollery, I see.

Here's how it may well work:

1. First, YOU tell US what YOU think the inscription means. You will almost surely come up with a stupid answer based on a nonsensical belief about the word "jurisdiction", etc.

2. Then, we will humiliate you yet again by explaining why your stupid answer is wrong.

3. Then, for the umpteenth time, you will attempt to move the goal posts.

4. Then, at some point, the thread will be closed.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:On each stone, the side facing the District of Columbia displayed the inscription "Jurisdiction of the United States"

My 'so what?' light is flashing again. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And your point, aside from flaunting your ignorance, I mean?

The markers are just the 18th C equivalent of saying Federal property or Federal Reserve, more to the point, or on the other side, jurisdiction of Maryland or jurisdiction of Virginia. You've found another great secret out, oh, my, whatever shall we do????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:

And your point, aside from flaunting your ignorance, I mean?

The markers are just the 18th C equivalent of saying Federal property or Federal Reserve, more to the point, or on the other side, jurisdiction of Maryland or jurisdiction of Virginia. You've found another great secret out, oh, my, whatever shall we do????
I wonder what "Patriotdiscussions" would do if Mommie took his computer away.

Get outside and play some games, leetle feller. The sunshine would be good for you.

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Patriotdiscussions:

On every thread you post from now on, I am going to repeat my question from another thread, until you answer my question:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
Patriotdiscussions wrote:You can beat the willful part by showing you relied on Supreme Court cases like Conner vs. us, etc.
Please show us this "Supreme Court decision" in Conner v. U.S., or be forever proven to be a liar.
Hint: there is no such "Supreme Court decision."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

On every single military base (except the National Guard bases) I've been on has a warning somewhere on the fence line that says Federal Property and usually lists a bunch of warnings about violating said property. What's your point? It marks the edge of what is Federal and what is State property.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

I know where the idiot is going, but I want to give him the opportunity to put his own foot in it.

We'll see if he actually honestly responds, I'm not holding my breath.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: We'll see if he actually honestly responds, I'm not holding my breath.
Has he ever?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

See me not not breathing.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I just know that PD will respond. I have that- kind - of -- faith -

------------- holding - my - breath --

---------------------he - will - answer Dr. C's --- challenge --

--got to --- hold on -- a bit longer ----
--------turning a little blue now -----
----come on --- PD -- answer -- I just - know -----

------------aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxklunk!
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Boy, I'm thinking that my performance could be considered to be acting on a level with that of Kenneth Branagh in Henry V.....

-----------------but I could be wrong.......

:Axe:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Famspear wrote:Boy, I'm thinking that my performance could be considered to be acting on a level with that of Kenneth Branagh in Henry V.....

I'd say more like this:

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Famspear wrote:Boy, I'm thinking that my performance could be considered to be acting on a level with that of Kenneth Branagh in Henry V.....

I'd say more like this:

My HEROES!!!!!!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

You know the ISIS thing could be used to explain jurisdiction in the simplest terms to Sovruns.

The Jurisdiction of ISIS is basically whatever territory they currently control, jurisdiction of the US is any territory we currently control at the simplest level. With some subdivision between federal and state depending on circumstances.
notorial dissent

And it would still be too complicated for them, and they'd still argue about a piece of legislation that doesn't say what they claim it does.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

This may have already been said. But, I suspect the OP is stumping for the long ago refuted idea that the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S. federal government does not extend beyond the District of Columbia.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Throwing PD a bone: Do some research into the difference between 'jurisdiction' and 'exclusive jurisdiction'.

But, make sure you do NOT rely on "information" from any tax protest or sovereign source. They always get it wrong.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

You know -- every time,nowadays, that I see a thread with an inane title like this, I know exactly who started it.

Go back to Sui Juris, PD. You're just wasting our time here.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

No, "What" is the nature of the Bretton-Woods order. "I don't care" is the jurisdiction of the United States