LOCKED - Since I can not read, perhaps you can help me

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Since I can not read, perhaps you can help me

Post by JamesVincent »

arayder wrote: I hate to burst your bubble, PD, but in my state pre-2010 atvs are not required to have be titled, yet the state laws that require all riders to wear helmets, restrict all atv use by children and prohibit all atv use on highways apply to all atvs, even the pre-2010 ones!

Under your theory that's not possible!
Gee, that's funny, my state too. Oh, wait, same state. :shock:

Regardless Maryland had the same laws enacted earlier. And in Maryland, unlike Kentucky, they were actively enforced. You would get pulled over and fined for driving an ATV, titled or otherwise, on a surfaced, public road. Same with dirt bikes (unless they were enduros, a type that had been modified for the street and only if they had registered and tagged as being street worthy). So same shit, different day as far as the OP is concerned.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Since I can not read, perhaps you can help me

Post by bmxninja357 »

Since I can not read, perhaps you can help me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qslcnw-9KbI

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

LOCKED: Since I can not read, perhaps you can help me

Post by AndyK »

wserra wrote:In just this thread, Patriotdiscussions has bounced from the subject of his original post (and evidence of his not knowing the difference between title and record of title) to void for vagueness to espressio unius to his alleged IQ to the definition of a motor vehicle to federal territories to some gibberish about legal and equitable title to excusing all the gibberish as "terms of art".

Enough. In the past we've just locked threads. At long last, I find myself agreeing with Pottapaug: whether it's because he's a troll or just an ignoramus, Patriotdiscussions has his entire time here acted like nothing so much as a kangaroo on meth. If that doesn't stop, he will be moderated. To avoid that fate, PD should stop changing the subject and actually state a proposition. He should not ask questions whose purpose is to troll. He should answer questions after a certain amount of thought, and not just by stringing random words together. If he does not do these things, only those of his posts approved by a moderator will see the light of day. If he is unable or unwilling to do these things, he should go elsewhere.
And, again, a meaningless, meandering, maudlin thread is locked.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders