Does anyone know pt 3

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Patriotdiscussions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Does anyone know pt 3

Post by Patriotdiscussions »

I guess I have to start many threads to discuss one topic it seems, I'm ok with that.

Reply from pottapug
because nowhere in American law is there any reference to citizenship being a matter of contract.
In reality there is, I would suggest readings on the law of status.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Does anyone know pt 3

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

You really can't learn, can you? :beatinghorse:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Patriotdiscussions

From status to contract from r.h. Graveson's status in the common law

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 972.f04t03
Patriotdiscussions

Pottapaug1938 wrote:You really can't learn, can you? :beatinghorse:
Nope, can not learn anything. Still have my mom dress me.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

I hope she includes a helmet
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:I guess I have to start many threads to discuss one topic it seems, I'm ok with that.
You might want to reconsider that position.

The next logical step to putting a stop to on-going senselessness is to lock your account.

After that, it's to ban your IP.

That doesn't mean the particular administrators over this sight will implement those - or that they are ready to implement now, it really depends on their own personal annoyance thresholds combined with other factors such as what measuring sticks they've used in the past for such responses.

Of course, if that's your goal then you will certainly succeed. The goal of "being permanently banned" - the kind of goal that will always ultimately succeed if the person so desires.

If that's not your goal, you might want to consider taking the previous "acts of discipline" as a hint that you should perhaps leave the rest of the discussion alone and move on.

I've got nothing to do with the site moderation - I simply point out an obvious end-result that can easily be foreseen.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Well, PD, you still haven't shown anything in American law that indicates citizenship is matter of contract.

As near as I can tell you seem to be under the impression that dead case law, minority/dissenting court opinions and 1941 law review articles make law.

That idea, should you be so ill informed as to hold it, would be ignorance bordering on stupidity.
Patriotdiscussions wrote:I guess I have to start many threads to discuss one topic it seems, I'm ok with that.

Reply from pottapug
because nowhere in American law is there any reference to citizenship being a matter of contract.
In reality there is, I would suggest readings on the law of status.
How very disingenuous of you, PD. You are well known in the sov forum world as the sort who believes that all law is contract law and that even matters of Constitutional law such as citizenship and nationality are, somehow, matters of contract.

You get your threads locked here because, rather then coming out and saying what you believe, you insult people and play word games.

The plain fact is on this very forum we have covered with you the nature of U.S. citizenship in Constitutional and case law. That you still play stupid and ask questions already answered while whining about being outted for your own behavior says everything.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Why is citizenship even relevant? non-citizens come to the US all the time to work on work Visa's, and they pay taxes, and abide by our laws, or face the consequences. Heck, even "Illegal aliens" who work, owe and pay taxes. The tax requirements are not restricted to citizens, so what 's the point of your question?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

PD:

It's astonishing that you aren't getting the message.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Problem is, it isn't your board. And I'm not "OK with that". You want to make your own rules, start your own board.

Last time: You don't get to troll. In your case, that means posing a question so vague as to be meaningless in hopes of finding a "gotcha!" moment. You have never actually realized that moment, because you're the guy with the stone ax in a field filled with folks with MP5s. Next time you do it, though, you lose the ability to start threads. If you then do it in the middle of other people's threads, you're outta here.

If you wish to discuss a proposition, state a position and defend it. There. Isn't that easy?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume