Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror

Post by Jeffrey »

Sampler plate of media coverage:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/19/polit ... -security/
A new intelligence assessment, circulated by the Department of Homeland Security this month and reviewed by CNN, focuses on the domestic terror threat from right-wing sovereign citizen extremists and comes as the Obama administration holds a White House conference to focus efforts to fight violent extremism.

Some federal and local law enforcement groups view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to -- and in some cases greater than -- the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention.​
http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/02/21/dh ... ht-wingers
ISIS is marching across huge swaths of land in the Middle East, crucifying, beheading and burning alive untold numbers of human beings, and making direct threats against the United States.

But the Department of Homeland Security is making sure the government doesn’t take its eye off the real enemy – right-wingers.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02 ... xtremists/
The DHS report details a number of cases in which sovereign extremists have attacked police and warns, “law enforcement officers will remain the primary target of (SCE) violence over the next year due to their role in physically enforcing laws and regulations.”
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing ter

Post by Burnaby49 »

You might be referring to this report;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/98u7o7i05 ... 2-5-15.pdf
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Patriotdiscussions

Post by Patriotdiscussions »

Notice how when talking of these right wing sovs, they bring out the same couple of guys who were crazy. Supposedly 300k sovs, but we have to keep bringing up the same three incidents to prove how violent they are.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It says right in the first page that most Sovs are non-violent, it's only talking about the violent extremists.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:Notice how when talking of these right wing sovs, they bring out the same couple of guys who were crazy. Supposedly 300k sovs, but we have to keep bringing up the same three incidents to prove how violent they are.
Stupid belief leads to stupid actions and the inevitable lack of positive results builds up frustrations, that in time leads to more drastic stupidity. I do think the government it making more of it in rhetoric that it deserves but the fact is I'm much more afraid of a Sovereign Citizen blowing up a building I'm in than I am an Islamic terrorist doing the same.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Patriotdiscussions

Gregg wrote:
Patriotdiscussions wrote:Notice how when talking of these right wing sovs, they bring out the same couple of guys who were crazy. Supposedly 300k sovs, but we have to keep bringing up the same three incidents to prove how violent they are.
Stupid belief leads to stupid actions and the inevitable lack of positive results builds up frustrations, that in time leads to more drastic stupidity. I do think the government it making more of it in rhetoric that it deserves but the fact is I'm much more afraid of a Sovereign Citizen blowing up a building I'm in than I am an Islamic terrorist doing the same.

Right because sovs, not terrorists have such a huge track record of doing such things.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'd bet that since 2001 there have been more domestic terrorist attacks on US soil than Islamic extremists attacks, so yes.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

If you include things like ambushed cops - and I would - then far more.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Patriotdiscussions

I would say their has been more Christian abortion center bombings then sovereign attacks on cops.

Down with Christians!!!!
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The cited report refers to 24 investigations, and describes at least eleven different incidents.

To me, the question is not whether you can't read or can't count, but whether you care whether you can't read and can't count. By which I mean, does reality matter to you?

I think not.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lemme tell you something. When and if I get pulled over for speeding in broad daylight I make sure to do a few things....

I pull as far away from traffic as I can to give the cop as safe a way to get to me as I can.
I roll down the window, turn off the engine and if its nighttime I turn on the interior lights.
I put both hands on the wheel near the top so the cop can see them well before he gets to the window.
When he asks for license and registration, I tell him where I'm reaching to get them from before I move.
I say "yes sir', no, sir" "please" and "thank you" every time I can work it in.

Why you ask?

Well, first, let me give some background. I live in an affluent part of one midwestern city or alternatively in downtown Gettysburg, so its not like I'm dealing with some rogue police agency in some violence prone part of town most of the time. I'm a middle aged white guy with a conservative haircut, more or less clean shaven and not dressed like an extra on Sons of Anarchy, I drive a $50,000 late model car that looks like it belongs to a middle aged white guy. In short, unless someone who looks like me just knocked off a liquor store, I'm not setting off a lot of alarm bells for the cop.

So, aside from being raised right, I do it to make it as stress free for a cop as possible. That lets him relax a little and just maybe gets me a warning when he could have written me a ticket. Usually not, but its worth a try. Oh, and since the poor cop, who afterall is risking his life daily to protect me for an amount of money I consider a scandal doesn't feel like in order to protect himself he might have to put two in my forehead. And sometimes that happens and that's terrible. SOMETIMES it happens by mistake and the poor victim was just reaching under the seat to hide a joint or grab his wallet and the cop freaked out in the moment, and that's a terrible tragedy, when I does I try to remind myself how hard it is to judge someone's actions when they're scared, and for their life at that. I don't want that to happen to anyone, but most importantly (to me) is I don't want it to happen to me, and if acting a certain way makes it less likely, sign me up.

And if you or the Judge down at Denny's think acting that way makes me a pansy sheeple, well, I could really give two phucks what you or hizzoner thinks, as long as the transaction ends with the policeman telling me to have a nice day and drive safely.

You should consider it next time the man tries to oppress you by making you get license plates, drive the speed limit or call a cab after the 7th Jagermeister.