Demo's book at last!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Demo's book at last!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wonder which will happen first... the RV, the announcement of NESARA, or the release of Demo's book. :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wonder which will happen first... the RV, the announcement of NESARA, or the release of Demo's book. :thinking:
You forgot, the release of the Unicorn, the Tom Crawford Warrant.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

NESARA -- It's already been announced over 1,000 times.

They just keep getting the date wrong since the White Knight aliens operate on a galactic calendar.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wonder which will happen first... the RV, the announcement of NESARA, or the release of Demo's book. :thinking:
You forgot, the release of the Unicorn, the Tom Crawford Warrant.
You mean the warrant that is all over the internet???? The one that Tom claims doesn't exist? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.