Make up a fresh cup of coffee and enjoy:

http://deathandtaxes.com/hownottotalktojudge.pdf
Demo.
mpo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Tamah Jada Clark - best wingnut filing of the year

Post by mpo »

Fine words from someone who has a section on "Sophisticated Language (tm)" on their web site.

Didn't want to purchase her tract "Why Most American Do Not Inherently Owe Federal Income Taxes", not even for free.
http://tamahjadaclark.com/sophisticated-language/
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Wow, just Wow.... I think this will not end will. I Like how she says she is not a tax protestor, because the tax doesn't apply to her, there is nothing to protest. Infallible logic.

EDIT: Just did a bit of googling and http://onlineathens.com/stories/091710/ ... TkYbdJViko She is really a wacko..
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Foul mouthed little thing to say the least.

So she apparently thinks she is a Moor. Oh, Gee, she took a whole month to study history, wow, I'm shocked and amazed at how much she learned in so short a time. :sarcasmon: What a load of twattle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Instead, I will educate the People, and hopefully one day, if we are lucky,
they will rise up against you oppressive, lying traitors and hang you all for the
crime you have committed against us all.
Must be a Glenn Fearn fan.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

mpo wrote:Fine words from someone who has a section on "Sophisticated Language (tm)" on their web site.

Didn't want to purchase her tract "Why Most American Do Not Inherently Owe Federal Income Taxes", not even for free.
Good news, you don't have to buy it. She very thoughtfully included it as an appendix to her court filing. This is all you need to read to see what you're not paying for.
However, the 16th Amendment was not intended to apply to the peoples of the
American Republics, also known as state citizens, or citizens of one of the United
States; it was intended to apply to citizens of the United States. Being a citizen of the
United States versus a citizen of one of the United States presents a dispositional
paradox of legal statuses, as state citizenship and federal citizenship are-under the
organic federal Constitution-mutually exclusive concepts. Federal income taxes
inherently apply to federal citizens and other federal persons. This concept is revisited
on page 12.

In revisiting the 16th Article of Amendment, it now becomes apparent that it does not
inherently apply to citizens of one of the United States (e.g. constitutionallyrecognized
state citizens); as it neither repealed nor superseded 15 the organic
Constitution's limitations on congressional taxation authority.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And there is an article on the Internet about our unabashed sovrun Moor.

And these Tweets give you more of a flavor of what an evening in conversation with Clark will probably get you.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Hmm.... depending on the level of humor in the Judge, I see a possible Contempt of Court charge in her future.

Most people I know, when they get angry, should take a deep breath and count to 10 before they decide what they want to say. I think perhaps she'd need to count a bit higher then that... perhaps an increase of several digits in length.....
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But, that's not even the dumbest thing she's done this decade...
ATLANTA — A woman was jailed after she tried to break her baby’s father out of prison, according to the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office.

Jason Joseph Clark, 30, was recently sentenced to 30 years in prison by the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office. He was being held temporarily at the Pelham City Jail until the state had an open bed for him, Gwinnett County Sheriff's office spokesman Stacey Bourbonnais said.

Last weekend, police stopped a suspicious vehicle 10 miles from the prison, Bourbonnais. She said a woman was driving with a 1-year-old child, an AK-47 assault rifle, a .45 caliber pistol and numerous items for survival in the wilderness.

When investigators realized that the driver was the mother of Clark’s child, Tamah Jada Wallace, they listened to recordings of phone conversations between the two. They said the recordings revealed their plot to break him out of prison.

Wallace, 24, of East Point, was subsequently charged with conspiracy to aid the escape of another, conspiracy to commit reckless abandonment, criminal attempt to commit reckless abandonment, cruelty to children in the first degree and possession of tools for the commission of a crime. She is being held at the Pelham jail.

Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office Jason Joseph Clark

Clark was charged with conspiracy to commit a crime of escape, criminal solicitation to commit a felony and criminal attempt to possess a firearm by a convicted felon. He was transferred to the Gwinnett County Jail, where he is being held in maximum security.

The child was taken into state custody, officials said.
I wanna know how she managed to walk away from that little misunderstanding.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

A dangerous and serial nutjob from all appearances. I still have no idea what she was trying file in Federal Court other than an attempt at a contempt citation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I hope she feels better after filing that total nonsense. Because that's the only relief she is going to get.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

At least as disturbing as the whacko diatribe is the fact that she has a child and the father is incarcerated.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

The disturbing fact is that she has the child to begin with.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You get a picture of our legal expert here. Crown added aftr the fact;

http://wonkette.com/583652/sovereign-ci ... our-hearts

davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

:haha: That right there is some nutburger gold! Unfortunately, this kind of thing, in that it shows rebelliousness and disrespect for the courts, will find all too many fans in the social medial sphere. I've already seen people favorably commenting on it.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Tamarah Jada Clark

Post by Joey Smith »

You've probably seen this before, but see http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/23/fck-t ... urt-brief/ and particularly the attachments to her Notice referenced in the article.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Merged into existing thread.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mpo wrote:Fine words from someone who has a section on "Sophisticated Language (tm)" on their web site.

But... but... she is a legal scholar and revolutionary intellectual extraordinaire! She says so herself:

This publication entails an overview of the income tax phenomena. For countless decades, this particular topic has confounded even the most adept intellectuals attempting to disambiguate its complexities. In just six pages of substantiated material facts of law, legal scholar and revolutionary intellectual extraordinaire, Mrs. Tamah Jada Clark, effortlessly dissects and disambiguates what could only heretofore be regarded as an indiscernible and immeasurably taxing mental and financial enigma. On a scale of 1-5, this publication is rated “4:INTERMEDIATE-ADVANCED“; meaning it is best suited for those with an exceptionally significant understanding of American history, politics, law, and civics.
This download comes in two parts. The first part contains the main Publication, which is 13 pages. The second part contains the Appendices, which is 9 pages. In total, you should receive 22 pages that collectively compose the entirety of this publication. (We have also included a link for you to download the Terms of Access, which is the document pertaining to the proper interaction with the aforementioned copyrighted materials.)

I too declined to check her out for free. I'm too afraid of malware lurking there, for one thing.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

F@ck this court and everything in it!

Post by SteveUK »

So says the rather mouthy Tamah Jade Clark in possibly the rudest filing to date.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/26293 ... Stands-For

:shrug:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????