DMVP in the news

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: DMVP in the news

Post by noblepa »

NYGman wrote: Again, what if the Judge does not believe in God? Who is to say who is right, DMVP or the Judge.
Would that not be treason?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:I noticed in his 377 page screed regarding his suit against the mayor of Colorado Springs

David has increased his damages from $20 million to $23 million, apparently hoping that it will put pressure on the State of Colorado to pay up. The following statement appears in his fevered gibberish:
Please sign a proper oath of office, that includes God (spelled in lawful form) for your Witness and then order a check be cut from the US Treasury for $23,000,000.00 and mailed to me at the above address.
So DMVP is ordering the mayor of a city, to make a settlement on behalf of a state, paid by the national government.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

JamesVincent wrote:I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Yahweh (YHWH) but I'm not a religious guru like DMVP.
The vowels were never written -- the unwritten name of God may be YHWH (Yahweh) or JHVH (Jehovah), but I don't think he can find any authority (other than himself :sarcasmon: ) for the vowels.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Yahweh (YHWH) but I'm not a religious guru like DMVP.
The vowels were never written -- the unwritten name of God may be YHWH (Yahweh) or JHVH (Jehovah), but I don't think he can find any authority (other than himself :sarcasmon: ) for the vowels.
Well, it cannot be Jehovah since some of the sounds for the letters are not represented in the Hebrew language. All we know is that the letters are YHWH - and that it could be a number of possibilities.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:So DMVP is ordering the mayor of a city, to make a settlement on behalf of a state, paid by the national government.
Yes, but David has a method to his madness and vice versa. As pointed out earlier, the mayor was a former DA who went up against David. For his perceived wrong of not having an oath of office that met David's tortured interpretation of the laws covering government officials, David figures he is owed some money. Ergo, the mayor has to pay up.

Of course tomorrow that may all change as David finds some new government official to start dumping reams of paper on.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:Yes, but David has a method to his madness and vice versa. As pointed out earlier, the mayor was a former DA who went up against David. For his perceived wrong of not having an oath of office that met David's tortured interpretation of the laws covering government officials, David figures he is owed some money.
All of David's thought processes end up at "David figures he is owed some money."
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

AndyK wrote:Just a reminder to all:

David is banned here.

So, no cheap shots or insults to someone who is blocked from defending himself.
The best way to discredit David is to quote David.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pretty much, yeah.

Good to hear from you again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.